What Was I Thinking? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his hips buck against my bottom I begin to melt in his strong grasp, as he grinds himself against me relentlessly.

Then the moment that I had been dreading had finally come. Nick reached down between us and began positioning his monstrous cock for entry.

I think Nick was aware that I loved fucking him and so far he didn't seem to object to it. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it because I enjoyed it, but now it was time for some reciprocity.

He backed up a bit, pulling me with him and bent me forward slightly, then took aim. I held onto the wall and tried to relax. I wouldn't deny him this moment. Both of us wet and horny, it took him no time at all to find his target.

In an instant, I felt Nick's hot, thick head pressing against my opening. I could hardly believe anything so huge could ever fit inside me. It just didn't seem possible, like trying to force a baseball bat through a key hole, but I had to let him do it.

Soon, there was the expected pressure and then more force. And all too soon, the searing pain as he breached my asshole. I held my forehead against the tile, gritted my teeth and allowed him to tear into me. The pain was acute, intense and blinding. I felt my knees buckle.

Nick held me up with his strong hands, while slowly and relentlessly pushing his massive rod deeper and deeper inside me. It felt like a giant, red hot, iron pipe sizzling and searing its way into me. There was a moment when I thought I'd be ripped in two, but then he stopped and began to back out every so slightly.

Again, he pressed forward and finally slid past the point where my muscles could no longer fight against him. All I could do now was resist the urge to tighten up, that would be a huge mistake.

Nick relaxed for a moment while I remained wedged wide open on the end of his tremendous prong. I wanted desperately to press down with my muscles or pull myself off his big cock, but I just took a deep breath, then shuddered a little while envisioning his beautiful eyes staring into mine and tried to hang in there.

He pressed further on and while he seemed to be able to slide in more easily now the pressure and burning sensation hadn't eased one bit for me. The more of him that crept into me the hotter it felt. The pressure was tremendous and the pain was excruciating. But I refused to yell out. I could a loud roaring, rushing sound in my ears and the thudding of my heart seemed to be jarring my entire body.

Then I felt his hands on my shoulders pulling me back toward him. His strong arms encircling my body, my back to his chest. I was about to call him off, when the sensation of him pushing and pulling his massive cock through my tightly stretched hole began to feel a little less like a punishment.

His hands found my waist and he flexed his hard, muscled body with a rhythm seemed to lull my ass into a sort of acceptance. That massive intruder between his legs was quickly becoming my friend. Soon he was sliding into me with a little more ease. At times though, the length and girth seemed more than I could bear, but the overall sensation of him being inside me was either starting to feel really good or I was losing consciousness.

Nick pushed me forward again and my hands found the wall again. He now began pounding furiously into my tight butt. His hands squeezing my hip and his big thick cock plowing a new thoroughfare up my bottom.

The first few slams were excruciating, then something inside me seem to either snap or give way and just let go. I simply surrendered to him and I started wanting it more and more.

My eyes watered involuntarily as I felt Nick ravaging my backside. The sounds of wet slapping flesh seemed to drown out all else around us.

Finally, it started feeling really good and I was really getting into it. I reached down between my legs for my cock and was surprised to find that it was already swollen and throbbing. So I began to stroke it. An orgasm seemed to be building quickly in my balls. They had tightened up to my body and the pounding in my ass was definitely going to make me blow my load soon.

Suddenly, every nerve ending in my body seemed to ignite simultaneously. I was in sensory overload and with one violent shudder I was suddenly shooting all over my hand. The orgasm caught me be surprise and shook me to the bone. I could feel my ass gripping around the fat cock with each shot of smoldering cum that I fired out the end of my own cock.

When Nick suddenly seized me and growled deep in his chest, I knew he was unloading as well. I could feel it.

He pounded my backside for all he was worth and the grunts and groans he made only heightened my sense of pleasure. By now he had me pinned against the wall and was holding onto me so tightly that I could barely breathe.

Finally, Nick relaxed his grip but still he didn't pull his long fat cock out of me. He just leaned on me and stroked my head with one hand and kissed my ear in between deep, rasping breaths.

When he finally did disentangle himself from me, he pulled me around face to face with him and embraced me. Then he just stared into my eyes for a moment.

"Just saying I love you really has nothing to do with meaning it." Nick said. "So I had to. . . needed to, show you."

I had to suppress the urge to tell him that sex has nothing to do with love either. But I decided to just accept the sentiment and keep my big fat mouth shut.

I pulled him closer and we stood under the water in a tight embrace for quite a while.

Its funny how I don't get that same chemical reaction in my brain when I'm on the receiving end. That wild endorphin rush that usually makes me feel all sappy and in love. In fact, its quite the opposite. I actually feel a little hostile afterward.

When we finally got out, I was exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to take a nap, but I was already late for a meeting. And there was no putting it off.

"How'd the meeting go?" Nick asked when I got back.

"Not good."

"Why? What happened?"

"Apparently, I'm being sued."