What Was I Thinking? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to get loud so I cuffed him in the back of his head and told him to shut up. He just held his head down, moaning quietly and jacking his dick.

When he came, he could hardly contain himself, shaking violently and gripping the railing. I continued to plow into his backside. After he was done coming he started to whine a bit.

"Damn man, are you almost done?" He complained.

"I'll be done with I'm done." I barked at him.

This irritated me so I started pounding his ass hard as I could. He just held his head down, quietly whimpering. His utter submission seemed to do trick and I emptied my load into his guts, but by then he was working on a new hardon. His cock was all swollen again.

After we got cleaned up, we talked for a while. He seemed a lot different now, almost likeable. Of course that was after I had fucked his brains out, so perhaps that's what it takes to make him more agreeable.

"You've got a bit of mean streak in you don't you?" He commented.

With my lust abated and being momentarily satiated, I sort of regretted treating him the way I had. That kind of behavior is really out of character for me. It has always been my way to treat others like I would want to be treated. And I was going to apologize, but then I didn't.

"What can I say, you bring it out in me." I remarked glibly.

On his way out, he leaned in for a kiss and I thrust my hand out keeping him at bay. He shook it and smiled.

"See you again sometime?" He queried.

"We'll see."

---

Not long after Marc left Jason showed up.

"When was the last time you spoke with dad?" He asked.

He meant his dad, Andrew. He always asks me that question but isn't ever really interested in the answer.

Andrew was my boss and good friend back in Ohio. So he usually calls me when he can't catch up with Jason. Generally most of their communications come through me since Jason used to live here. Sadly, Andrew and I are more like father and son than he and Jason.

Andrew's a very wealthy man and great guy. Probably has been all of his life. But somehow, Jason grew up to be an ill-behaved, self- indulgent, spoiled bastard. Nothing like his father.

"So listen, Christian's been trying to get in touch with you." Jason said. "They're having another party and want you to come."

"I know, I've been screening his calls." I said.

Christian, my erstwhile literary agent is one of the most disingenuous people I've ever met. He got my last book quite a bit of attention, still I don't care much for him. Besides not liking him personally, it's the incessant calls about my next writing project that make me want to avoid him. He seems to think that we were friends rather than client and agent.

And even though I can't prove it, I think Jason's been sticking it to Christian's wife. Every time I bring it up, he never confirms nor denies my suspicions. But I know Jason well enough to know what's what.

I've observed the chemistry between them when they think no one is looking. At the very least, I'm certain that they've got the hots for each other.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun." Jason urged. "You know they always throw the best parties."

"I don't know, I'll think about it." I said.

Having lived with me for the past few years, Jason knows how to work me pretty well. He also knows that I will probably concede to his wishes.

"Come on Craig, if you don't go, I can't possibly go."

"Yeah, you just want me to keep Christian occupied while you diddle his wife."

Jason sighed with exasperation.

"Please Craig." He implored with earnest eyes and that expression that told me he was serious.

"Don't use that look on me. I invented that look." I warned him.

"Come on, dude!"

"Alright, already."

"What's with you lately?" He asked. "You've been in a foul mood ever since you got back from that rafting trip."

He was right of course, I have been sort of a dick, lately. The thing is, I'm not quite sure why.

"Not to worry, this party will cheer you up." Jason said, switching back to the subject at hand. "What time should I pick you up?"

"Oh no you don't, I'm driving." I said emphatically. "You left me stranded last time."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He smiled apologetically.

The next evening when we showed up at Christian's, his wife behaved as though she were mildly put out with me for not responding to their invitation. I cared even less for her than I did for Christian.

She is pretentious, affected, clich^­ridden and not at all subtle. However, she is mildly attractive. She's got a great rack and a really hot body. I could almost see what Jason saw in her.

The party was just as dull as I'd anticipated it would be. That is until all of a sudden there was a rather loud ruckus out by the pool. Everyone rush out to see what was going on.

I was astounded to see Nick, the bartender there having a showdown with some woman.

Some loud and melodramatic woman it seemed was having a go at him and apparently Nick had had enough and was walking away from her when she grabbed the back of his shirt and very nearly ripped it off him. Everyone got a good view of his well defined abs and the nice butt.

No one seemed willing to intervene until Christian came rushing over and got things settled down between them. That was when she decided to storm out of the party, with a wildly dramatic flourish. The likes of which I haven't ever seen outside of a movie.

Christian unobtrusively hustled Nick over to the bar and offered him a drink. I had been standing right there the whole time, watching Nick and this woman's little melodrama play out before the crowd.

"Oh, there he is." Christian smiled, looking at me. "Nick, have you met my friend Craig?"

Christian, trying desperately to ignore the recent unpleasantness, introduced us.

"Yeah, we know each other." I smiled pleasantly, shaking Nick's hand.

Presently, Christian left us to attend his other guests.

"So uh, everything alright?" I asked.

Nick didn't answer, he just took me by the shoulder and hustled me out, away from the crowd.

"Do you have your car here?"

"Sure." I said.

"Do you think you could give me a ride?"

"Of course, where to?"

"Anywhere but here."

I quickly found Jason and told him I was leaving. He wasn't ready to go and told me he'd be fine on his own.

"You want me to take you home or do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked as I drove.

"Oh, I won't be going home tonight." Nick informed me.

"Well, if you need somewhere to crash, you're welcome to stay at my place." I said. "If you want."

"No, I don't want to impose."

"Its no problem, really." I assured him.

Once we got to my place, I poured us both a drink from the bar then grabbed a clean t-shirt for him. The shirt he was wearing had been practically ripped to shreds.

"Thanks." He said, shrugging off his tattered dress shirt.

I couldn't help noticing his well sculpted torso. The finely chiseled pecs with a light dusting of dark hair, the amazingly ripped abs and the ridiculously small waist. At that moment, he looked for all the world like a little boy trapped in a grown man's body. My heart started to pound in my chest, jarring my entire frame. I realized that I was staring, so I quickly busied myself getting more ice for my scotch.

Nick sat down on the sofa and downed his drink in one swallow. Other than that, he showed no outward signs of distress stemming from the earlier events at the party.

"Another?" I offered.

"Absolutely, thanks."

"Listen, I want you to make yourself at home here, alright?"

"Cool, thanks man."

After getting him another drink, I took a seat in my favorite recliner next to the sofa.

"This is a really place." Nick said.

"Thanks."

Nick smiled at me with that innocent, boyish face which made me want to ruffle his hair.

"So, that was Nicole." He said, shifting gears abruptly. "Back at the party. I would have introduced you, but she was too busy losing her fucking mind."

"Oh" I said.

"Yeah, she likes a lot of attention. Good or bad, it makes absolutely no difference to her. She just loves it."

"I see."

"Well, tonight was the last straw." He said. "I've had it up to here with her little tantrums. I'm fed up."

I just sat quietly, watching his facial expressions alternate between mild aggravation and vulnerability. He ran his fingers through his dark, wavy hair and finished his drink.

"Help yourself." I said, pointing toward the bar.

"So what was the fight about?" I asked.

"Who the hell knows." He shrugged. "She just goes off on these wild tangents. I think she's on something, you know. Her mood swings have been increasing erratic lately."

"That's a shame."

"Yeah, well, its not my problem anymore."

In effort to lighten the mood, I changed the subject. We talked for a while about nothing in particular.

Then I showed him around the house, taking him upstairs to the loft which had once served as sort of an office for me. Long ago I had converted it into sort of a guestroom, when Jason lived with me.

"It's a lot more comfortable than it looks." I told him.

Then I led him back down the stairs, through the living room, out onto the deck.

"The view's a lot better in the daytime." I smiled.

As Nick stared out into the darkness, I stole a sidelong glanced at him. Perhaps it was the long shadows, maybe it was the calm evening breeze or the tranquil look on his face or maybe I was just horny again, but he looked absolutely beautiful to me in that moment.

So thoroughly masculine and virile, yet still quite boyish and innocent. One has only to hear his deep voice to be reminded that he is a fully grown adult.

I hadn't realize that I had turned my head and was full on staring at him until he turned his gaze toward me. With sort of a tilt to his head and a quizzical look on his face, he smiled questioningly.

Suddenly, I was acutely aware of how idiotic I must look, standing there staring, not saying anything. I tried desperately to think of something to say, but nothing came.

The moment stretched on uncomfortably. Still, Nick held my gaze, obviously waiting for me to say something. Anything.

Now I was completely self-conscious and thoroughly embarrassed, so I dropped my eyes to my hands and fiddled nervously with my drink.

"What's up?" Nick asked.

"Uh, you want another?" I stammered, turning away without looking up at him again.

Quickly, I disappeared through the sliding doors without waiting for Nick's answer. "What a colossal fucking idiot you are!" I thought as I crossed the living room to the bar.

Standing there I realized that I had a tremendous hardon. It was amazingly stiff, tenting out the front of my trousers. Looking down at it, trying to will it to go away, I heard Nick's voice coming up behind me.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." I answered, quickly maneuvering myself around to the other side of the bar, trying not to expose my erection.

Chuckling, he stepped up to the bar facing me. This time it was his turn to stare. He seemed very amused.

"You sure you're alright?" He asked again.

Unconsciously, I glanced down at my crotch and before I could even form an answer, Nick was on my side of the bar.

"What do you have back here?" He asked, still grinning.

He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes dropping to my protruding crotch. The smile never leaving his face, he looked back up at me.

"Wow!" He said, grinning seductively. "Are you always this, uh, shall we say enthusiastic, about having company?"

Forcing an embarrassed smile, I poured myself another drink, purposely ignoring his question. Mostly because I couldn't think of anything clever to say.

Intending to give him a wide berth, I tried to get around Nick. He stepped directly into my path, preventing my escape. We stood face to face with only a few inches between our noses.

The smile slowly faded from Nick's lips as his sleepy looking eyes examined my face. Looking me up and down, slowly taking my measure he took a deep breath and exhaled appreciatively. I was completely immobilized under his gaze. His beautiful, hazel eyes entrancing me, accelerating my heart rate until I thought it might explode right out of my chest.

"Am I crazy, or did you just pay me a huge compliment?" He asked.

"Uh, crazy?" I ventured, swallowing hard.

"Oh, I don't think so." He smiled teasingly. "I've noticed the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking? The nearly imperceptible flirting."

"Yeah, now I know you're crazy." I scoffed. "Maybe its imperceptible because its nonexistent. Talk about wishful thinking!"

"Wishful thinking, huh?" He asked, groping my crotch. "Is this wishful thinking too?"

"I'm going to give you five minutes to get your hand off my dick." I smiled.

"Five minutes, huh?" He laughed, stroking my hardon through my trousers.

"Okay, ten." My smile widening.

We both leaned forward simultaneously and our lips met. It just happened naturally and easily, not fumbling and hasty. Our tongues, tentative at first, then playful, then tasting deeply from each other.

I never wanted to kiss someone so much in my life. Nick's lips are so soft and full. And his smell, intoxicating. He even tastes good.

My jaw went slack as he licked and sucked my lips. My hands went around his small waist, where I groped his ass. I was surprised at how strong and firm his round butt cheeks were.

Nick gave me an enigmatic smile as I stared into his sexy, drowsy- looking eyes, then at his beautiful ruddy, full lips.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. "I was just wondering when we were going to get around to that."

"Well, for the record, I assure you I wasn't flirting with you." I told him. "I'm just a nice guy. Lot's of people make that mistake."

"Uh huh." He grinned."

Just then the phone rang. It was Marc. He wanted to know if he could come over. I told him that that was impossible and that I'd have to get back to him later.

When I hung up, I turned around to find Nick sitting comfortably in my recliner.

"I'm going to overlook it this time since you're a guest," I told him, "but for future reference, you should know that that is my seat. My favorite seat."

"I know." He smiled. "It smells like you."

I must have pulled a face because he started laughing hardily.

"Don't worry, that's a good thing." He chuckled. "You smell good. You always do, kinda like something new."

He reclined fully in the seat, hands folded behind his head, eyes half lidded and stared at me silently.

"I'm ready for bed." He announced.

"Oh, alright, I'll get you some clean sheets then."

"That won't be necessary." He said.

Nick stood unceremoniously and shucked off the t-shirt he was wearing. My eyes lingered over his incredible torso as he turned and headed straight into my bedroom.

A bold move, to be sure. I stood there uncertainly for a moment, then after a brief pause I went on in to find him already in my bed, lying on his back, hands once again folded behind his head, clad only in his boxers and a smile.

Wasting little time, I disrobed and joined him. We embraced and kissed passionately. I ran my hands over his hard pecs feeling the soft hairs tickle my fingers. Rolling around groping each other's bodies, the air seemed charged with erotic tension.

We wrestled each other into a sixty-nine position quickly removing each other's shorts. Nick's furious licking and sucking drove me wild. His mouth was so hot, his tongue so relentless that I nearly forgot about his hot, throbbing cock which was staring me right in the face. All I could think about was getting into that sweet little butt of his.

Taking as much of his long, thick dick into my mouth as possible, I began playing with his tight little pucker. I wet my fingers and entered his hole. He resisted at first, moving my hand away, but I was insistent. Eventually he gave in when my tongue found its way to that tender and sensitive area just behind the ball sac. Soon, Nick was not only accepting but welcoming one, then two of my thick fingers inside.

Bathing and nibbling every inch of his crotch, I was driving Nick wild. Hips bucking and body trembling, he came close several times to choking me on his torpedo. We brought each other to the brink of orgasm several times and backed off just in time.

I couldn't take anymore so I climbed on top of him and lifted his strong legs into the air. I needed to get inside him immediately. Nothing short of deep penetration would do at this point.

"Dude, what are you doing?" He asked. "You're not getting that monster anywhere near my ass."

I could see that this was going to take a little persuasion. So I leaned in kissing him softly. He relaxed his legs around my waist.

"Come on man, I'll take it easy." I assured him, kissing his lips between each word.

"Sorry dude, I just don't wanna do that." He said. "I can't."

"What does that mean, you can't?"

"That means, I never have." He said, his earnest eyes stared locked onto mine. "It means I won't."

Frustrated, I set about the business of convincing him that he could and in fact, would concede to my lust.

I kissed and licked his neck and ears. I tongue bathed his chest and nipples which stoked his fire more than I'd expected. Working my way back down to his crotch, I spent a lot of time tasting his strong stomach muscles. He seemed to get a big thrill out of it when I bit lightly into his flesh.

Working all around his dick, I drove him wild nibbling and biting his inner thighs and sucking his balls. Finally, I took his rod into my mouth again. Then, abruptly I moved back down to that area just behind his balls. This sent a wild shudder through him.

Then I did it. I allowed my tongue to stray a little further south. As soon a I found my target, I seized his legs and drew them up in the air for better access.

Obviously this surprised the hell out of him because he nearly jumped off the bed. I went to work on his ass, probing and licking as if my life depended on it. Nick mumbled and grumbled and swore under his breath as I stoked his fire with my tongue. His entire body trembled and shuddered under my tender care. I was enjoying his reaction as much as he was enjoying my tongue.

Turning him face down on the bed I massaged those beautiful ass checks, then nibbled and kissed them before attacking his hole again. I spread his legs wide and went to work on him again. He humped the mattress wildly before reaching beneath himself to stroke his cock with his hand. I prevented this by holding onto both his hands. This drove him crazy and he began pleading incomprehensibly. I couldn't understand his words but I knew what he wanted. Relief.

Once I had sufficiently overloaded his senses, I lay forward, covering his body with mine. Nestling my hard cock between his butt cheeks, I put my lips close to his ear.

"You ready now?" I whispered, wetly kissing his ear.

Nick just buried his face in the pillow and wiggled his ass around against my stiff cock.

Using a ridiculous amount of lube, I got him ready for the task ahead. I knew this would only work at his own pace, so I just position my cock head at his entrance and just held it there. I reached under him and began slowly stroking his hardon under his belly. Soon he was pushing his butt back again me. Tentatively at first, then more forcefully until he felt himself start to open up, which caused him to tense up and clench his muscles.

Kissing and nibbling his neck and ear seemed to calm him and soon he was pushing back into me again. When I felt to moment was right, I gave a forceful shove and popped the head of my cock inside him. There was so much lube between us that he couldn't have stopped my forward progress if he wanted to. But I knew how painful this probably was for him so I held still while tensed and flexed and eventually relaxed again.