All Comments on 'What Was I Thinking? Ch. 01'

by Daedalus369

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
good erotic writing......

A great deal of thought went into this! Please continue with the same characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely fantastic!

I can't wait to read more. The characters are so engaging. You have this straight female 'in heat' here! More than that actually. The story is just great...I was late for a meeting...I couldn't stop reading until I finished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

So complicated, so much more real, fucken love it.

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
WET

wet panties here..

I enjoyed the surrender of these lovers..the feelings of being filled sex mixed with love.I never realized anal sex would sound so good.but my hard cock said different

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
WET

wet panties here..

anal sounds better and better.

I enjoyed the surrender of the 2 lovers as they got fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

i enjoyed the humor between nick & Craig- their were lots of different emotional moments between them. all the characters had their own specific personalities.

there were lots of good moments in the story but the chap was so long i can't really remember them all-- i would have left many stars after every page if possible.

i do feel cheated by you not telling us why marc deserved to have his ass beaten by nick- i like to imagine part of it was defending craig's honor.

-& nick actually pissing on craig to lay his claim was sorta brilliant. we know he really means it-

i didn't quite get craig completely- he seems a bit all over the place. he's independently wealthy- but he's also a programmer but he's also a writer- but he can just take off on vacation at the drop of the hat. & how was nick able to get so much time off of work. plus he's got such an advanced degree but seems to be under achieving for so much intelligence/talent/potential.

& i thought jason was a dick for sleeping with jorge. it should always be bros b4 hos_ & he didn't do anything to deserve forgiveness & he knew he was doing wrong which is why he kept it a secret from mark. and how could nick fall in love with such a hypocrite as jorge- accusing craig of sleeping with jason & then doing it himself.

craig didn't seem like the type of character to fall in love with such a douche bag.

my fave parts of the story were nick/craig.

thanks 4 sharing with us_ you're a good story teller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous