The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I could feel the cunt spray that was shooting from Jacqueline's marvelous pussy. My husband was eating her ass like it was literally "his last supper". Then he shoved his magical fingers into her hot pussy. That made the volume of cum being sprayed from her hole multiply. Jacqueline's magnificent pussy was making sure no one escaped getting sprayed by some of her hot juices. I heard my husband sucking hard trying to catch some of her precious cunt cream in his mouth. Then I heard a sound like he was trying to spit. As I heard that, I heard Jacqueline screaming while in an orgasmic trance, "Yes baby you can do it. More put more in, you wonderful asshole slut." My incredible slut of a husband was catching Jacqueline's cunt juice in his mouth and trying to spit it up her ass. So he could have the pleasure of sucking and tonguing it back out. "That is so fucking hot!" Nicole screamed from the top of her lungs. We were all busting our nuts and reaching new found heights. We were doing it all together and all at the same time. All I could think while spinning in this unknown space of orgasmic bliss. Was that this was all just destined to be! We just held on to each other and continued to explode and expel what was left inside of us.

We all just collapsed after this unforgettable experience and passed out in a great pile of warm wet flesh. The next thing we knew my husband was up and at it again. I heard him say and I am sure everyone else did, "I need someone to suck on my cock again. As I call for the limo to take us to dinner. It is now nine thirty at night and if we don't go now, we wouldn't eat at all tonight." In a flash Nicole was sucking on my husbands cock. Quicker that if she was just shot out of a fucking rocket! Jacqueline looked at me with the biggest smile on her face and said to me laughing out loud, "Wow sweetie, you are definitely married to the worlds greatest male nymphomaniac. I bet you are so happy that you met Nicole and me. You definitely need some help keeping this slut satisfied!" I replied with a laugh saying, "Yathink?"

We were pondering about what my husband had just said, except for maybe Nicole. She was sucking and gulping. I took the liberty to speak for all of us. I told my husband, "I love you so much honey. Tomorrow we all must go. So why don't we stay here and fuck and suck each other to death. If we wake up tomorrow, we will have been truly blessed." There was nothing but agreement from everyone. So I said "well it's settled, lets just stay in bed." We all stayed and sucked and fucked who ever we wanted too. But in no time at all, we were all passed out.

The next thing we heard was the phone ringing. I heard my husband answer it saying, "Yes your right just please give us an hour." He then woke us all up and said we have to go. Check out time was an hour ago. We then pulled our selves together and started to get ready to leave.

We heard Jacqueline call out from the bathroom in an excited and sexy voice, "Can all of you come in here for a second please." We all walked in standing side by side and Jacqueline said to us, "Look how perfect this weekend was? Just look at each of us!" We looked in the mirror standing side by side. We realized for the first time some more magic that had happened this weekend. We were all standing there with welted breasts and huge sore nipples. When we looked down we saw that every one of us had a cock and balls. That is how big all of our clits were and how large our pussy lips were. They were so puffy and swollen that they looked like balls and they were all deliciously and severely whipped. "Look your husband has the smallest tits but the biggest cock and balls. I bet if we try hard enough next time we can all be the same size everywhere!" Jacqueline said with a sexy giggle and a seductive wicked grin on her face. We all just laughed and were so hot from looking at this kinky site.

Jacqueline then said "It looks like none of us will be getting ourselves off alone anymore. We now need to use each others bodies to get our nuts. There will be no more vibrators or jerking off of any kind. How perfect is this. We all really and truly need each other now. Well actually we could try and find other people to play with. But once they saw our bodies. There would be a whole lot of explaining to do!" She said with a laugh. "Now let's all turn around." When we did we were flabbergasted by the reality that was hitting us. We were all welted and blistered from our ass to our thighs. We all shared the exact same tortured body parts and experienced the exact same tremendous pleasures. Let alone cherishing the same feelings for each other. As we stared in the mirror we all just looked at each other and smiled with a warm glow. There was this tingling tender feeling going through all of us. It was bonding us together forever! "I guess you could call this a friendship ring between us!" Jacqueline said with a bright warm sexy smile.

We dressed and hugged and started saying our goodbyes. Nicole was telling us to please not to forget that she was moving to Houston and moving in with Jacqueline. I looked at Nicole and said warm and assuring way, "Sweetie how could we forget that. I am already missing you and your still here with me. Look at my husband how much he is missing you." My husband was on his knees holding her skirt up to her waist and sniffing her panties covering her pussy. Nicole was petting his head like a little puppy dog.

My husband and I made a commitment to Jacqueline and Nicole right then. That we would make a point of getting together with them at least three times a week, if not more. And we would never forget and always remember and treasure this very special weekend we had together. As we were all walking out of the hotel. Jacqueline said to us sweetly, "If I don't here from you guys within a few days, I will be coming to your home and dragging both of you, to come be with Nicole and me." I assured her with a sexy laugh that nothing would stop us from seeing her and Nicole again soon. We would find a way to take care of our kids and make sure they were cared for. So we could spend quality time with the two of them again real soon. My husband also told them that he was already planning our first trip together to the islands. We all got in the limo and off we went.

First we headed to Jacqueline's house to drop her off first. When we arrived at her home and I didn't think we would ever leave each other. Nicole had grabbed her and starting kissing her with tears in her eyes. She was holding Jacqueline so tight in her arms. Nicole started trying to wrap her legs around her. "Nicole my sweet angel, I will see you tomorrow baby. Let me say my other goodbyes." Jacqueline said in such a comforting warm voice. Jacqueline then turned to me and embraced me close to her. Pushing her breasts against mine, she kissed me like no other woman had ever done. It must have taken awhile because I could hear sounds of passion coming from my husband mouth, as he was sucking Nicole's tongue with deep heat.

When the reality hit and we knew she had to get going. We stopped our kiss and let go of our embrace. She then went to my husband and embraced him too. She also started kissing him passionately but then said to him, "Now kiss me goodbye in the proper way that a true asshole slut slave would, when he is saying goodbye to his Mistress!" She then knelt on the floor of the limo and pulled up her skirt up high exposing her glorious ass to him. Immediately she pulled her thong aside allowing him access to her beautiful asshole. My husband held her ass in his hands preciously like he was cradling her face. He then started kissing her asshole tenderly and then burying his tongue in her while French kissing her ass, as deep as he could. "That's it sweetie, get yourself a snack to remember me by. I am sure I left a treat for you!" She said in the sexiest voice. My husband was starting to hump the air. He was getting so turned on.

When the limo driver said through the intercom, "sorry to interrupt, but Ms. Nicole will not make her flight unless we leave right now. My husband reluctantly removed his face from Jacqueline's ass and kissed each cheek a final good by. Then he gently moved the string of her thong back into place. Nestling it up the crack of her ass where it belonged.

Then Jacqueline grabbed my husband's face and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Kissing him again lustily and saying goodbye. Jacqueline looked me deep in the eyes and said in the sweetest way, "You take care now sweetie and don't use this asshole slut of yours all up. Save some for me!" She said with a sexy wink. That was so fucking hot my pussy was throbbing again. She is just simply the sexiest woman in the world! Jacqueline left the limo, with tears of joy and sorrow in her eyes. They were accompanied by the same tears in our eyes. With a last peck on the cheek and a goodbye to us, she said, "I better see you two real soon or I will be coming after you. Nicole sweetie, I will be at the airport tomorrow to pick you up, right on time." "Ok thanks and Jacqueline will you promise to put me in one of those kinky chairs of yours and play with me in it, when I get back tomorrow?" Nicole asked Jacqueline as she was getting out the door. Jacqueline said with a laugh, "Of course I will sweetie and I will do even more than that for you."

Once the door was closed and we were heading for the airport. Nicole jumped on my lap and started kissing me like she was going to lose me or never see me again. She said to me, "I can't wait to be eating your pussy again!" Then she continued kissing me again. The passion was so great that my pussy started getting wet again. Well actually it was just getting wetter. I was already wet from saying goodbye to Jacqueline. But when she gave me a soft peck and pulled away. I knew it was really goodbye for at least a while.

She then moved onto my husbands lap and started grinding her pussy into his crotch. She kissed him with such deep passion. I started wetting my panties more just watching her. She told my husband while grinding on his lap, in her sexy exciting voice, "I will be dreaming about that fat cock of yours being in my pussy and especially fucking my ass!" My husband told her, "So will I Nicole, so will I!"

This was a woman that we both knew would always be a part of our lives, for as long as we lived. We also knew Jacqueline would be for sure. When we reached the airport all of our eyes were full of tears. But not just from sadness, mostly from joy. "I love you both and will forever. I better see you both soon or I will come get you with Jacqueline!" She told us with her beautiful face glowing, as she climbing out of the limo at the airport.

She had climbed about half way out across my body. When she stopped and with the Limo driver standing tall holding the door open. She pulled her skirt up in the back and turned her head as said to my husband, "You didn't think I was going to leave you. Without giving you a snack from my asshole to remember me by, did you?" She said with such a cute and sexy giggle. My husband just smiled and said, "Of course not." shoving his face into her ass. He pulled her panties aside and started tonguing that sweet asshole of hers. While he was tonguing her asshole Nicole had shoved a couple of fingers in her wet pussy and feed them into my mouth saying, "I wasn't about to forget about you my beautiful love. Suck these and remember this and come back for more real soon you two!" What she didn't know was that I had my fingers in my pussy watching my husband eating her asshole. So I feed her my fingers and said, "Dido!" She sucked them passionately as I did hers. Then she pulled her skirt down and jumped out the door. She headed for the airport entrance and turned around and blew us a kiss and gave us a sexy wink!

We both knew that this was just the beginning of something special. We didn't know exactly when it would happen again. But we did know it would happen again for sure and soon. Even though we didn't know the exact date it would be. There was this one thing we were definitely sure of. At least now we know "the recipe for a great time!"