The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having my huge whipped clit. Nibbled and sucked on for all it was worth. I kept yelling at Mistress, "Eat that pussy you starving Amazon slut. Is that all you have? I expect better than this from a super slut like you!" I kept saying this to her again and again. Teasing her and taunting her on. It started sounding like she was growling as she was eating and drinking my cunt. My husband was screaming at her, "You love to have your ass fucked you slut, don't you. You live for this, don't you slut. Let me hear you beg for me to fuck your ass harder slut. Squeal for me slut. You are nothing more than wanting and pitiful ass slut your self!" Mistress was garbling answers back to him. When I grabbed her by the head and forced her mouth off of my clit and said, "Beg you slut, you heard your Master, beg." Trying to get her head off of my clit was like trying to take food from a dog, while it's eating. She was ravenously sucking my clit and my hole. I wanted her on it but I also wanted to hear her beg.

Holding her head and trying to keep her away from my pussy. She finally screamed at the top of her lungs begging my husband, "Fuck this asshole slut of yours, please Master. Fuck the shit out of my ass, pleaseee Master. I am nothing but an asshole slut. I need your cock in my ass all the time. Fucking it hard and I mean really fucking hard. Beat my ass with anything you want, while your fucking it, pleaseee. Fuck my ass so hard please until I am fucked stupid. Don't ever stop fucking your sluts asshole and beating her ass. Beat any part of my body. It is all yours my Master! I am nothing more that you're begging shit slut! Please don't leave me, I need you so desperately!"

Hearing Mistress begging like that made my brain start to fry. It was frying from all the lust that was being injected into my mind. It was so fucking hot, listening to Mistress, screaming and pleading and begging with lust! It was making my pussy start to flood. My husband had unclipped the harness of the strap on, from around her thighs. He had a paddle in his hand and was wailing away at her ass again. My King was beating Mistress's tortured ass again, like a crazed and wildly insane man. Then I released her head and she dove back into my pussy like a wild beast. Seeing and hearing all of this was driving me delirious and insanely horny. It was bringing me to the brink of another monstrous nut. I knew it wouldn't be much longer, before I erupted again.

My husband was fucking this slut's ass stupid when I heard a really loud groan, coming from the bowels of my husband's soul. I then felt like I was struck by a lightening bolt. I felt Mistress jamming that big dildo into my pussy and sucking on my huge clit, for all she was worth. My body started to shake and I knew my orgasm was imminent. Then I heard my husband roar like a lion and Mistress's head starting to shake, right on top of my pussy. With one last deep thrust of the dildo up my cunt, I erupted like Mount St. Helena.

It was definitely a magic moment for sure. A special moment, that we must have been destined for. All three of us exploded with massive nuts simultaneously and were cuming and spraying at the same time. My pussy was spraying every where and anything around it. What a special feeling it was to piss come on everyone and everywhere. My pussy was freely erupting and I was feeling and experiencing such freedom. I will never go back into that closet of guilt ever again. That monster cock stuffed up Mistress's cunt hole. Shot out of her pussy like a missal being launched! I actually heard it thud against my husband's body, through all the screams of pleasure that were filling the air. What an amazing site it was to see, when the Amazon Queen shot that beast of a cock, right out of her pussy. It was all powered by the force of a colossal amount of her cunt juice, spraying out her pussy hole all at once. My husband was screaming, "Yes, yes, yes! We were all screaming yes, yes, yes.

When I finally opened my eyes, I had no conception of time. Mistress was passed out with her body flat on the floor. Her whole head, including her hair, was drenched with my cum. She was lying passed out with her head on my sizzling clit and pussy. My husband was passed out lying flat on Mistress's back, with his cock still buried up her gorgeous ass. As I sat up and looked at this scene. I felt like a decorated Queen. I realized that tonight, among the many other things I learned and experienced. That I just watched my husband and everyone else here. All of who I now love. Experience the greatest orgasms that life had to offer, including me!

Now that the grand finale was over and this beautiful night had come to an end. I had to do something to get my husband moving again. He needed to get up and get us back to our hotel. So I gently moved Mistress's head to the floor and stood up. Then I walked over to see how Nicole was. She was still out cold. As I was walking back, I saw a razor strap on the floor. It brought a smile to my face while I was still floating on air. Seeing the razor strap triggered my mind. Back to the realization that the sadistic bitch in me was fully out of the closet. I just couldn't resist. I was smiling wide with a sexy grin.

I bent over and picked up the wicked razor strap off of the floor. I walked back to where Mistress and my husband were still lying on the floor. He was still passed out on top of Mistress. They were lying there so peaceful and so calm. Once I was standing over them and looking down on them. I felt the smoldering ashes of the Dom in me, actually being rekindled again. Deep inside my realm where the sadistic bitch lives in me. So I stretched the strap in my hand as far above my head as I possibly could. And with a wicked and sexy grin on my face and with every bit of strength that I had left. I brought it down on to my husband's war zone looking ass. The crack that it made was so loud, that Mistress immediately lifted her head straight up. I looked in her eye and with a giggle said, "Dinner is served!" I could see Mistress grin with the sexiest of all grins. My husband barely moved and didn't say a thing, except 'Oh yes Mistress thank you, another one please." It made me laugh out loud so hard. Mistress was also laughing at his response. He was so far over the line, he was intoxicated with lust. I told him to roll over on the floor next to Mistress. That he had one last treat and then we had to go.

Mistress's head was still up in the air smiling away and looking at my husband lying next to her. I took that razor strap and mustered enough strength to give her a final blast. Her body barely moved as the razor strap struck her tortured ass. But just like my husband she too was so far over the line and totally drunk with lust. She laughingly mimicked my husband saying, "Oh yes thank you Mistress may I have another one please." With her sexy and sultry warn out voice.

I said to her, "Why don't you get up my gorgeous Mistress friend and sit on my husband's face. Feed him that sweet asshole of yours. Let him eat and drink from your gorgeous asshole. And then let him clean it up." "It would be my pleasure my breath taking beautiful friend of mine." She told me with such in such a hot voice, as she got up on her feet. I was melting just hearing her words and watching this Queen move. I watched her as she squatted over my husband's mouth. It was so sexy. She was squatting like she was going to take a dump. What an incredible site it was to see.

I watched my husband licking and gulping down, all of his cum that was flooding out of Mistress's glorious asshole. At that precise moment I realized and remembered just what an incredibly knowledgeable sex Queen, Mistress was. Instead of just sitting on my husband's face, she knew it would be so much sexier to squat over it. I could then watch the cum flooding out of her asshole, funneling through his tongue and into his mouth. Mistress squatted far enough above my Husband's mouth. So not only could he watch his cum coming out of her asshole. But also she kept it high enough above his mouth. So he had to stretch his tongue as far as he could and provide a funnel for it to flow through. It allowed me to have the perfect view of my husband's lizard tongue, going in and out of her asshole. Drinking his favorite drink from his favorite place! I knew then and there, we would be friends forever and I really did love this woman. Actually I knew that way earlier in the night. It just kept being reinforced in my mind.

I invited Mistress back to our hotel suite, to sleep with us. She graciously said in thankful and relief tone of voice, "Thank you so much for the offer. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to be with you guys for anything in the world. I couldn't bare the thought of just parting company right now." After we were all dressed, we went over to Nicole and she was still out cold. Mistress and I dressed Nicole and then my husband carried her over his shoulder and we all got into the limo. The look on the limo driver's face was priceless but he didn't say a word.

When we arrived back at the Four Seasons hotel, the limo driver opened the door. As the door man was helping us out he said, "Welcome back to the Four Season's, did you have a nice night?" Mistress and I got out first. Then when my husband came out carrying Nicole over his shoulders, there for the whole world to see was Nicole's welted and blistered thighs. Her micro mini leather skirt was barely covering a thing. Mistress and I looked at each other and let out a small burst of laughter. My husband looked at us and immediately picked up on it.

The door man said, "Oh my, ah, well I guess you did." All three of us just started to laugh as my husband said, "Thanks, she had a little too much to drink." We then moved as quickly as we could through the lobby to the elevators and up to our suite. We were all exhausted and couldn't wait to get to bed and go to sleep snuggling each other. We stripped off all of our clothes; including Nicole's and carried her to the bed. My husband then said, "wait a minute I think I have a problem. My cock is still hard!" Mistress just laughed and said, "Oh don't worry about that, it's just the blue balls. It will be gone in a few more hours."

My husband then said, "yeah but how the hell am I going to sleep like this?" Mistress then said, "I have an idea. You lay on the bed and me and your wife will sit Nicole on you and you can stick that big cock of yours, in her pussy. Then we will lean her forward so she is lying with her tits on your chest. Your wife can put a strap-on dildo on, and shove it up her ass. If she has one that is?" My wife just looked at Mistress with such a big grin and headed for the toy bag. "Then she can lie on top of her and you can all go to sleep that way." I thought that was a great idea but my husband said, "yeah that all sounds good but what if she wakes up? And more importantly, what about you, where will you sleep? I want you to be in the bed with us." Mistress replied with a giggle, "Well of course you do honey and so do I! We will all lie diagonally on the bed, to give us more room. Then I will curl up in some pillows and because you are such an ass man. I will sleep with my ass in your face, under one condition." "That's sounds wonderful. What is the one condition?" He asked?

"You will lick my asshole all night or keep your tongue either on my asshole or up my asshole, until I fall asleep! It's your option. Even though I know the one you will chose! Oh and don't worry about Nicole waking up through all this. What she went through tonight, it will still be hours before she comes too!" "Sounds great!" my husband said. I couldn't believe my ears. What an extraordinary woman this gorgeous creature, truly is! Every thing about her is the epitome of sexual greatness. "By the way, what is your name?" I asked Mistress. "Oh your husband didn't tell you?" Mistress asked. "Her name is Jacqueline, honey." My husband said. "I am so happy to have met you Jacqueline. I want you to know that you are one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen, let only met in my entire life. You are also by far the most sexually skilled woman I know in this world and I truly love you." I told Jacqueline as my husband started getting into bed.

Jacqueline walked over to me and said, "And I love you too! You are exquisitely beautiful and your husband, whom I love too, is so handsome and is an incredible lover. He is exceptionally skilled sexually also. And Nicole is just a priceless jewel a true Princess. Who I not only feel in love with tonight but I know you guys did too!" She then held her arms out and we embraced. We kissed each other passionately. It was so romantic. After our kiss she crawled on the bed and kissed my husband passionately. Then she kissed Nicole on the lips, lightly and tenderly but did not wake her up. She then helped me get Nicole on top of my husband and stuff that fat cock up her soaking pussy. I couldn't believe she didn't wake up. We were all in our places so quickly, that before we could say good night my husbands cock was throbbing inside Nicole's pussy. My strap-on cock was stuffed in her ass and my husband's face was snuggled into Jacqueline's exquisite ass. And once again Jacqueline was right. Nicole didn't even stir with all that was happening to her! She was on another planet, sleeping in erotic bliss.

It was hours later and we were all sound asleep. Before anyone knew, Nicole was becoming conscious again. She could feel my husband's soft hands rubbing her welted ass and thighs in his sleep. The tender caress's caused her to shutter in another orgasm. How could this possibly be? She thought to herself. She was cuming with out any penetration or clitoral stimulus. Or was she? As she tried to move she could feel a soft hand was still rubbing her welted ass. It was mine. I was awakened by the climax that was shaking her body. When the orgasm subsided and the stroking of body suddenly stopped. She reached her hand down, between her thighs and she felt my husband's cock, jammed in her pussy.

It was at that moment that she realized that her pussy was stuffed and had been stuffed all these hours, with my husband's big fat welted cock. When she tried to turn around to see who was on top of her, she felt a cock up her ass. She saw it was me and realized that her ass been stuffed, with my strap-on dildo, all this time. She had been sandwiched between me and my husband for hours, with two cocks stuffing both of her holes. She had been floating in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. There wasn't a moment in all that time, which cunt cream wasn't leaking out of her hole, all night long. Oh how glorious!

When she looked at my husband she saw his face smiling up at her. She also saw Jacqueline's phenomenal ass right next to his face. The side of his head was nestled in the crack of her voluptuous ass. She was lying on top of him and I was on her, for who knows how many hours. We had been cuddling her like a precious jewel and I had been stroking her beautiful welted ass. She had no idea how she got back to the hotel. Nor did she know that it was my husband who had picked her up and carried her out of Mistress's house. Then put her into the limo. And that he also carried her back to the room. He was exposing her gloriously welted and blistered thighs all through the lobby of the hotel. Then he put her onto bed. He had given her the gift of allowing her to be, her submissive self and all the tenderness that followed it.

He and I were cuddling, her like a precious child. I then pulled my cock out of her ass and started tenderly sucking and licking her ass and pussy. I was showering her with love and gratefulness. I was trying to show her and express to her how thankful I was. To have the pleasure of being with such a beautiful and precious woman like her, all weekend and especially tonight. Then Nicole turned her head and said to me, "I really need to go pee, real bad. I can hardly hold it. I haven't peed all night. Will you help me to go pee quickly?"

"Well of course I will sweetie. In fact I have to pee too. Can you manage to kneel up on all fours or would you like some help?" I asked her, not knowing how much energy she had. Without answering me, she immediately got up on all fours and was ready to swing her leg over my husband and to get off the bed. I stopped her saying, "No sweetie you don't have to move; only my husband has to move." She looked at me with a puzzled look. Then I looked at my husband telling him, "All right my sweet piss slut husband of mine. Get over here and get your toilet mouth into place. I want you lying on the bed between Nicole's legs, with your feet towards her head.

This way, she doesn't have to move, except to lower her sweet piss hole onto your toilet." "Oh hurry pleaseee." Nicole gasped desperately. Well you would have thought that my hubby had just received a shot of B12, as quick as he moved and got into place. He wasn't in place a second and had barely had opened his mouth when Nicole started pissing a river, into his toilet trap. He gulped and he gulped, swallowing every drop. But every time before he gulped Nicole had to ease up while he closed his mouth slightly to swallow. There must have been a quart of piss for him to enjoy. And enjoy it he was. His cock was rock hard again. She kept pissing for what must have been at least two minutes straight.

He was gulping so loud that the sounds woke up Jacqueline. Jacqueline raised her head and said in a drossy voice, "Oh good, I have to pee too I call next!" I looked at Jacqueline and told her with a giggle, "I called next first gorgeous, while you were still sleeping. But since you are my beautiful guest you can go first." Well that was going to be awhile. I had thought my husband was still working on his wiping and piss clean up duty until I heard her moans. He was sucking on Nicole's big sore clit and eating her out. He didn't stop until she had popped another nut. It was a good thing for Jacqueline and I, that she popped her nut so quick and that my hubby sucked up all the big mess of cum she made, in record time. I couldn't help but to think, just how lucky I was to be married to such an incredible male slut. Nicole then just fell over on the bed to her right side and was instantly back into a dream state.

Now Jacqueline took her place and even half asleep. She is such an incredibly sexy woman. In everything she does. She knows how to make everything she does look and feel sexier. Like when she squatted and made my husband drink his cum from her asshole. Instead, she could have just buried her ass on him by sitting on his face and had him suck his cum out of her hole that way. But no, that wouldn't have been as hot or as sexy for everyone involved. This time she did not sit all the way down, for him to seal his mouth around her piss hole. She kept her pussy a couple of inches over his mouth and spread her swollen and tender pussy apart. So we could all watch her pee. Then Jacqueline said to him in such a sexy whisper, "Listen baby I don't want you to swallow until I tell you to. I like to her my piss splashing into the toilet while I am pissing. So every time I squeeze your nose, then you know it is time for you to flush."

Hearing her say those words took my breath away. My husband was so hot now; there was pre-cum oozing from his piss slit, on his purple cock head. I started feeling my pussy throbbing again. But I had to piss so badly now, that I tried to keep my mind off my pussy. Jacqueline started to piss. I just sat on the bed and watched as she pissed into my husband's toilet mouth. It was so sexy hearing it splash as it started filling his mouth. She could actually tell by the splashing sounds, when his bowl was getting close to being full. Just when I thought it would spill out of his mouth and onto the bed. She shut down the stream to just a trickle and looked down and pinched his nose. It took him three gulps to flush it all down.