The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I heard as I was trying to speak. Was Mistress saying almost out of breath and in a very hoarse voice, "Oh yes please Master, thank you sooo much Master." I was literally talking to my husband at the same time saying, "Oh thank you sweetie, you're the best! You are my one and only King. I love you dear hubby. You are so good to me! Now please can we start? I can't wait for us to start, the grand finale?"

I stood there in one place just stroking and feeling my amazingly swollen and welted clit. I felt so wonderful and was thinking to my self. Did someone slip a Mickey into my drink tonight? I know I am on some incredible trip tonight! I couldn't comprehend how this fabulous and unparalleled evening, was still taking place. How the hell could my clit have ever gotten this enormous? I didn't think it was physically possible. How was I able to possibly endure pain? I had insisted to my husband, a thousand and one times. That I didn't like pain and that I would never like it! But now I find out that not only did I like it. I enjoyed it and I loved it. It has rocked my entire erotic world, to new found heights. How about new found planets?

Plus it has changed my sex life for the rest of my physical life. I had been living in a sexual world of doubt and guilt and hiding. Now I am living in a world of sexual glory and sexual healing. It has made me totally guilt free and knowing I am better than a normal sexual woman. I am now a woman that has no more sexual skeletons in her closet. It has shown me that I always was and always had been and always wanted to be a nymphomaniac, is who I am. And I am so thankful and proud of it. The best part being that I know I am allowed to be one. Before tonight I had always wanted to be one and never thought I could become one. Or worse yet, I was supposed to be ashamed if I was one. As these thoughts were floating through my mind, I couldn't help but to think. Was this evening for real or did I just dream it?

But when I heard my husband say, "Look here my nymphomaniac wife and Dom slut bitch. Don't just stand there stroking that huge clit or yours or should I say cock and daydreaming. Give me some help over here." He was lifting Mistress off of the bench and wondering why I was just standing around rubbing my clit and daydreaming. I told him I was sorry and to please accept my apology. He told me the apology wasn't necessary. I watched my husband as he carried the Mistress Amazon Queen, to a different place in the room.

I have always known that this King of mine would always be my true love. I also have always known that we were soul mates. And knew we would always be. I am secure with him. Otherwise I couldn't allow myself for him to be with other women. However I am only human. And just as all women have. I have always had that slight wonder but not quite a doubt. What if the sexual dream goddess of his comes along? Would she be able to rip my man from my very soul? After tonight I realized above everything else. I also learned as well and now believe in the purest and very depths of my inner being. That my husband and my King, wasn't trading me in for anyone or anything! Not now and not ever!!!!!

I am a beautiful woman who in the past has modeled for the very best. I will tell you this. Mistress is definitely one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid my eyes on. In any way shape or form! Nicole is every bit as sexy and beautiful as I am. My husband had the best tonight of all of his desired worlds. Yet I was still the apple of his eye and the desire of his heart. I just wanted to melt in the love that he was showering me with! He didn't even realize that he was doing that. That is because it has always been a part of him.

He then gently placed her body on the floor and laid his body on top of hers and started to kiss her passionately. They stayed there lying on the floor for quite some time. My husband was cuddling her and kissing all the welts on her gorgeous tits. As I stood there watching this I just cried out to my husband and begged him, "Please my loving husband and King. There is one thing I would love for you to allow me to do, to Mistress before this night is through." My husband looked up at me and said with a sexy and loving smile, "Anything for my Queen. Tell me what it is you want to do? And I will great it to you!" I was trembling with excitement hearing my husband say those loving and tender words.

With my voice trembling I said to him, "I want to get that gigantic strap-on and have Mistress sitting on it. While she sits on it I want you to take a riding crop and whip her monstrous clit. Please let me do this before you have your grand finale. I promise I will be grateful to you for all eternity my King!" While my husband was still cuddling and fondling Mistress passionately. He looked up into my eyes while listening to me and said, "That can not only be arranged, but it will be too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to please my beautiful wife and my true Queen." I was so thankful and excited and dripping wet from hearing those words. I just stood there watching this erotic scene and continued rubbing my clit. When my husband looked up at me he said, "I want you to go and find that monster strap on dildo and put it on and come back here." I leaped like a deer with joy and went and did what he said.

I returned to find my husband still lying on top of Mistress. Only now he was slowly and passionately fucking her. Mistress was tenderly sucking on his tongue. I stood there with my massive cock strapped on and sticking out in front of me. I was frozen still and starting to melt again, watching this incredibly erotic site. Mistress was using both of her hands, trying to pull my husband's welted ass into her closer. She was trying to make him fuck her harder and faster. I knew she was real close.

My husband knew too because he stopped and stood up. He told me to sit on the floor with my legs together and to hold my cock in my hand. When I saw that he moved and was putting Mistress on all fours. I didn't know what to think. But there was one thing for sure I knew. My insatiable pussy was at it once again. I could feel that simmering hot hole of mine starting to fill up again. As I was feeling my body tingling all over, I heard my husband say, "Now my gorgeous Amazon slut, crawl on your knees and suck on my wife's beast of a cock. You had better do a good job and deep throat it all. Or you will be punished severely for sure." My mind almost exploded in lust hearing him say those words. I knew there was no way anyone could deep throat this monster cock. Let alone get there mouth around it. Well except for Nicole but that was an extreme case. Mistress came crawling over to me like a lioness would, when approaching her prey.

She went down on my cock and tried to get her mouth around it. Much to my surprise she was able to get that Amazon mouth of hers around it. But it was only the head. I heard my husband say; "Now you fucking Amazon slut you better do better than that!" She started to gag with only about an inch in her mouth. Her eyes were tearing but so was her pussy. She was so hot. You could see she wanted to swallow that whole thing. She managed to get about four inches in and started to turn red with six inches to go. My husband was standing back and observing all of this. He was holding a razor strap in his hand. My husband walked over and grabbed her by the hair. He starting whipping her ass with the razor strap and saying to her, "Wiggle you ass while I whip it, you horny slut."

She started wiggling it all around. He pulled her mouth off of my cock. He was still holding her by the hair. He was trying to control this wild woman, while continuing to ruthlessly strap her ass. Using both of her hands, Mistress started stroking her saliva all over the cock that she was spitting from her mouth. She was stroking it like she was trying to jerk it off. My husband and King then told her, "Lets see if you can do a better job at stuffing it up that hot pussy of yours, slut." She immediately stood up and put her hands on my shoulders and was beginning to squat. "Not that way slut. Turn around and face me. Then squat down and stuff that gigantic cock up your pussy. When you get it all in. Stretch you legs out in front of you so you're sitting on my wife's lap." He ordered his slave with a sexy and wicked smile on his face. I felt the floor getting wetter by the second with my own cum. As I listened to my husband and King ordering his slut slave on what he wanted her to do.

Mistress held my thigh with one hand while she reached the other hand around grabbing hold of my cock. My husband starting raining the razor strap down on her enormous and tortured tits. "Sit on that cock you slut. Shove it up that hot cunt of yours." He told her while whipping her tits. Mistress's screams were all erotic pleasure right now. Her tits must have been numb by now. From all he had done to them so far. I was on fire watching her body starting to slowly squat on my monster cock. She guided that enormous piece of plastic meat into her pussy. She slowly put an inch in at a time. It took about 2 minutes for her to get it all in. Once her pussy had swallowed it all and she was sitting down on my lap totally impaled by the behemoth cock. My husband stopped whipping her tits. I could feel her hot welted blistered ass and thighs on top of my thighs. It was like another sex dream come true. There is nothing hotter than kinky sex. Just ask anyone. They either will tell you yes or they will lie. I know because I used to lie!

My pussy was flowing like a river that had breached its levy. I just couldn't wait for my Kings next order. I reached around her and was playing with those gorgeous tortured tits of hers and feeling all the sexy blisters rising on her welts. Mistress was moaning and flooding my cock like a dam had broken. Then I heard my husband say, "Pull my slut and lean her back. It is time for her to receive the gift that you requested. Then she will receive the punishment she is due. The one I promised her if she did not deep throat that cock of yours." I couldn't see my husband now. I could only hear his voice. However I knew he was standing behind me. "Lean your head back more and suck on my cock, my precious wife. While I grant you my Queen your personal wish. And crop the clit of this Amazon slut of mine. Don't worry you will not fall over. My legs will be supporting you as you suck my cock." He said to me in such passion with loving concern and in a tender voice.

I leaned my head back as far as I could and opened my mouth wide. There was my husband holding a wide tip riding crop in one hand and guiding his cock into my mouth, with his other hand. I sucked on his cock trying to deep throat it all. Then I heard a swish of the crop and felt Mistress's body rock on top of me. As she let out a blood curdling scream. Swish after swish and scream upon scream and Mistress's body was bouncing all over me, uncontrollably. I think I counted seven swishes of the crop. My whole body was shaking with excitement. My pussy was throbbing and trembling while it was flooding the floor I was sitting on. Then I heard Mistress screaming out loud and clear in a desperate voice, "Please Master, please. I don't think my clit can take anymore. Please have mercy on your slut slave!" Knowing that my husband was whipping her clit and fulfilling my dream. It sent my entire body exploding with fire. The sadistic bitch in me was going wild. I just had to see what her clit looked like.

"Slut you have now received the gift that I gave to my wife. Now you will receive your punishment. The one you are due, for not deep throating my wife's cock like I told you too. You will count each stroke of the crop and thank me for it after each one. If you forget to do that we will start again. Is that clear my slut?" My husband said with his cock on the verge of exploding in my mouth. "Yes my Master, I understand." Mistress said in a very weak and hysterical voice. Tearing were free flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks. My husband could feel how close he was and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He must have been reading my mind, but then again. My husband knows me better than I know my self. After all he was the one who brought out, the bi-sexual Dom and now sub in me!

I heard him say to me, "Love my load is getting too close. So don't suck on it any more. Why don't you lean up and look around this slut slave of mine and see the results of your gift from me. Then you can watch as I deliver her punishment strokes to her right on her pussy." I was so hot and excited I couldn't respond. I just leaned up as far as I could so I could finally see her clit. When I saw it I almost squeezed Mistress's tits, right off her body. It was the sexiest looking clit I could have ever imagined existed. Not only was that clit at least six inches long but it must have swell up to almost two inches around.

I continued to stare at it, mesmerized by this beautiful site. Then the crop came crashing down on her pussy lips, right before my eyes. Mistress's body almost knocked me to the floor, when the pain struck her. But my husband's legs were fortifying me. I heard Mistress scream out like a crazed woman, "That's one master, thank you sir. May I please have another?" Then the crop kissed her pussy lips again and she pronounced the same thing. Then after third one hit I knew it was a special one. I could tell by how loud the swish of the crop was. That it was the hardest one yet. I also noticed how beautiful and incredibly swollen red, her pussy lips were getting.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Mistress say and beg to my husband and King, "That is three Master. Thank you and would you please give me another one. This slut needs to be purged and you are so generously doing this for me." Well as I trembled with lust and my pussy kept boiling. Hearing those words made the sadistic bitch in me ecstatic. It was totally obvious that Mistress had totally crossed her magical line. She was at the place where she wanted to be and where she asked my husband and King to take her! There was now no more pain, only hot erotic and passionate pleasure. I am proud to say that I know how wonderful that is. It is really a special place to be in. I crossed that same line and it was the most awesome, life altering experience I have ever had!

Her screams were all like passionate moans now. Her body was floating in lust and sizzling with heat. The only thing keeping her on my lap was, the cock she was impaled on. My husband then gave her four more kisses of the crop, before I could blink an eye. I was sure he had finished with the whipping count at seven. That represents the number of completion. My husband is a person who strives to be complete! Each and every one of the last seven harsh stokes of the crop, landed on her gorgeous pussy lips. Her body was shaking and her entire crotch was on fire.

I then felt my husband pulling me down, so that I was lying flat on my back and Mistress was lying on top of me. My mighty King then started pushing Mistress and me so that we would roll over to our side. He continued to push us, until I was lying on top of her. He then told Mistress to lift that Amazon body of hers up and get on to her knees. I can't believe the strength this woman had left in her. I felt my body being lifted by hers. I was now on my knees. The massive strap-on dildo was half out of her pussy. This was due to our height difference. She was at least a few inches taller than me. We definitely couldn't line up properly.

My husband told me to pull out of her and stand up. Then he told me to take the strap-on off. I did as he said, as Mistress was kneeling in front of me like a dog swimming in passionate heat. Her thighs were totally covered with cum and there was a puddle of cum on the floor, where I had been sitting. As I was leaning down to lift my foot out of the harness. My eyes glanced at Mistress's ass and I could see that between her thighs. Her pussy lips were so large they looked like a kid's toy. They actually looked like a Yo-Yo, without the string in the middle of it. I actually thought at that very second, how I wish I had a tampon with me. So I could stuff it in that pussy, with the sting hanging out. I could then take a picture of it. Then everyone would actually think it was a Yo-Yo. I just laughed at that stupid thought.

My entire body was so hot that I was thinking deliriously. Her clit was huge and jutting out so far from it hood. It literally could no longer be called a clit. She would be sporting a cock for quite awhile. I can't wait to see how awesome her clit/cock looks, when it is protruding out of a pair of her pretty and sexy panties. Once I had the harness off. I sucked and licked that cock clean like a woman possessed. Cherishing and savoring every drop of Mistress hot cum covering every inch of it! I then handed it to my husband. Thanking him for fulfilling my dream. He then put it on the floor next to him.

My husband started to walk away and told me in a very sensuous and sexy way, "Lie down with your back on the floor, my beautiful nymph wife and Queen. Then I want you to stick your pussy under Mistress's mouth. I will be right back." No sooner had I done this. Mistress dove into my pussy head first and started eating me alive. She sucked at my cunt like she was trying to suck my whole crotch into her mouth at once. Talk about a horny and hungry hot slut. Here it was attached to my hole. I just stared at this incredible woman's beautiful face. Buried deep in my pussy and couldn't believe this wasn't a dream. The next thing I knew. I saw my husband kneeling down next to Mistress's head and felt him inserting something into my pussy. I was so deliriously hot I couldn't make out what it was he was stuffing me with. Then one minute later. I felt it go into my ass in one quick motion. It was a nice big fat butt plug!

He finally told me that Mistress wouldn't be sitting on my face. The only energy left in her, was for her to be on all fours. He assured me that, she would be eating my pussy like it was her last supper, with those big succulent lips of hers. I leaned on my elbows to watch Mistress eating me. She was acting like a crazed and wild animal, which to me couldn't be any hotter. I then saw that my husband had left a very large dildo, lying right next to my ass on the floor. Then I watched as my husband was taking his hand and sticking it in Mistress's pussy. He was feeding her cunt cream into the palms of both hands. Then he was stroking and coating his cock with the hot cream.

Then he fucked Mistress's pussy doggy style for a while. I could tell he wanted to get her fired up real hot. My mind was on over load and my pussy was boiling in heat. The next thing I saw was my husband removing his cock, from her steaming cunt. Then he started shoving the plastic monster cock I had just cleaned, back into Mistress's pussy again. He started buckling the harness straps around her welted thighs, to keep that massive cock in its place. He then shoved his big tortured cock up her ass in one motion. It was at that very moment that I knew. "The Grand Finale" had just started!

It was a wonderful feeling lying on my back. I loved the feel of my welted and blistered ass and thighs, on the cool wooden floor. There was no pain anywhere at all in me. Only exquisite pleasure! Mistress was eating my sore and tender huge clit and tongue fucking my love hole. She was literally eating me like it really was her last supper. My husband was frantically hammering away and fucking Mistress's asshole non stop, for all he was worth. Watching my King fuck her asshole like the out of control, wild animal he is. Made my pussy start to bubble and was bringing it to a slow boil.