The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All these years she had search for someone, who knew what she wanted and what she needed. And here they were. Not just one but three people. Who could understand her and would take her to this height of carnal bliss, whenever she wanted to go there. She had never before even imagined that this existed. And now all of a sudden its here and guilt free to boot. Her cunt continued to explode. It was splashing wave after wave of her cunt cream everywhere. Her orgasm was never ending. All of a sudden we heard above Nicole's cries of pleasure. The most animalistic roar I had ever heard. It made me think for a second that I was literally, in a jungle. It was my husband finally getting his nut, the mother load of all mother loads. His entire blue ball load looked as if it was empting out. I reached between Nicole's legs and grabbed my husband's balls and squeezed them as hard as I could. He grabbed Nicole's body in the middle of her quake, and squeezed it for dear life as he continued to empty his load up Nicole's gorgeous ass! I could actually feel the cum going up and out of my husbands balls. They were shriveling up and getting tighter and tighter by the second.

The pent up cum in his balls was being driven, by his pent up lust. He continued squirting and empting his load into Nicole's magnificent and gorgeous ass. This is want he has craved and lusted for. Since the first day he laid eyes on her ass, in that restaurant in Dallas. As Nicole's orgasmic bliss was continuing to increase. It was leaving in its wake a trembling mass of naked and sopping wet female flesh. Her ass was receiving a cum enema of a lifetime.

Nicole's body continued to rock, from her continuous orgasms. Mistress and I were still down on our knees drinking up and feasting on this treat. There I was with one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. While we were both sucking on another woman's gorgeous and erupting pussy! We licked and we sucked and swallowed all the cunt cream that was exploding from her hole like a starburst. All the time we did this my husband's animalistic cries of pleasure were non stop! He was still stuck in his nut and empting his load into Nicole's gorgeous and precious ass. After about twenty minutes Nicole's body started to relax. Into an extremely contented state and slowly her breathing was returning to normal. All the pain was gone. Only pleasure, intense pleasure was flowing through her body. My husband was passed out on the floor from his most intense climax ever.

"It is only fitting for Nicole's night to end like a true submissive's asshole sluts night should. With us holding her up, while we plant her asshole on your husband's mouth. This will give your submissive asshole slut the precious gift he lives for and nice reward for a job well done. Wouldn't you agree?" Mistress said to me in that same sultry voice and in a sexy giggle. "I couldn't agree more my Mistress. I know that this sissy asshole shit slave of mine, would want nothing more than to be allowed to drink his massive load, out of Nicole's magnificent asshole!" I replied in renewed heat. Mistress stood up and with those sexy shoes of hers, rolled my passed out husband, so he was lying flat on his back. Next she asked me to help her to pick up Nicole who was totally passed out. Once she unchained her. Then she wanted me to help her carry her. And to place her so her gorgeous asshole was sitting directly on my husband's mouth. With my pussy starting to boil again, I did with pleasure what she had asked. We placed Nicole in a sitting position on my husband's mouth. I then asked, "Mistress could you hold her there without me for one quick second. I have an idea that will wake my husband wake up and get his mouth opened wide." Mistress said to me, "No problem my Dom slut. I can do that with ease. Go ahead with your plan. I am sure it is a sadistic one. I can hold her up for as long as you need."

What a wonderful pleasure it was to be with such a breathtaking beautiful Amazon, with such great strength. She held Nicole's ass about a foot over my husband's mouth. I then grabbed the wide razor strap. The one I had used on him before. Then I spread his legs wide apart. I moved his semi hard cock slightly to the left. To give me a clear shot at both his cock and balls. Then I straddled his chest and raised the razor strap high in the air and with all my strength slammed the razor strap down on his cock and balls. Instantly my husband opened his eyes and mouth and let out a blood curdling scream. With his mouth wide open Mistress let Nicole down and smothered my husband's mouth with her glorious ass.

It didn't take but a second for my husband's consciousness to reawaken and for him to comprehend the pleasure he was within. Mistress and I could hear him slurping and sucking and drinking all of his cum. It was now starting to drain out of Nicole's precious ass. All the time she remained semi passed out. He drank and he tongued trying to get all he could. There was no greater pleasure than this for an asshole slut like him. But unfortunately for him it didn't go on forever. He finally had finished his most treasured treat. After empting Nicole's cum loaded bowls into my husband's greedy and lusting mouth. Nicole was still dazed and half passed out. She could feel her body slowly being lifted and carried away. Mistress and I brought her to the couch and left her there to lie.

As we were returning to where my husband was lying, Mistress stopped to pick up a pair of her cuffs. When we got to where my husband was still lying on the floor. Mistress knelt between his legs and started to suck his cock and lick his balls. I had no idea what was going to happen next. But knowing my husband all these years, I didn't think he could handle much more. I was amazed that within seconds his cock was already hard again. Mistress kept licking his balls so tenderly. My husband sat up while his cock and balls were getting the royal treatment. What happened next I couldn't nor would have ever believed, if I didn't see it for myself? When my husbands cock was rock hard again. Mistress knelt up and started putting the cuffs on each of her wrists. She then reached out her hands and said in a pleading sort of way, "Master please let me help you up. I am yours to do with as you please." I was speechless and breathless when I heard those words coming out of Mistress's mouth. Well I watched as my husband took her hands and stood up. She knelt there and didn't move as my husband stood up, towering over her.

My husband must have realized instantly what was taking place. The one thing for sure was I didn't have a clue. He moved closer to her and ordered her, "Bitch open that slut mouth of yours and continue sucking my cock. While I stand here and ponder what I want to do to you!"

This was starting to get a little freaky. I thought it was all a joke. That he had planned this all along with her and was leaving me out for a laugh. My mind was playing tricks on me. But I knew how much my husband loved me. And as much as he loves hot kinky sex. I am sure he loves me more! He suddenly pushed her head out of the way and said to her, "Bitch now tell me what you really want and need from your Master?" I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Mistress say, "I am a very naughty and perverted slut. That needs the demented bitch in me, to be punished severely. I need to be punished for being too kinky and for my husband leaving me over it. I am just a lusting and out of control nymphomaniac." My husband said nothing except to offer his hand out to help her to her feet.

He then walked her over to the chains that Nicole was bound to. My husband took her wrists and connected her cuffs to her wrists. Once she was strung up he told Mistress to snap her fingers, since her electrical system was sound trained by her, and the chains started to tighten. When her hands were straight above her head he ordered her to snap her fingers again and the chains stopped rising. Then my husband moved into her and held her face and kissed her passionately and told her he new exactly what she wanted and needed. He then knelt down and removed her five inch heel sexy shoes. Her toes were barely able to touch the floor, once her shoes were off. Mistress then let out a large groan. She was hanging so severely that when my husband ordered her to snap her fingers again, to move the chains she couldn't. "That is perfect you big bitch slut, now were going to have some fun!" My husband explained in a very authoritative way.

The next thing I knew he was walking away and told me, "Go ahead my beautiful wife and play with her. Play with any part of her body that you want too. I will be back in a few minutes." My mind was still on overload. But seeing her body like this made me hot with desire. I didn't have any idea what was going on. But one thing for sure, the sadistic bitch Dom in me was out of the closet for good. I figured there was plenty of time to ask my husband questions after this incredible night was over.

Well seeing her hanging there in such sweet bondage. The first thing I did was to suck on her massive clit. I was such a starving bi-sexual hot slut. That had been in the closet too long to begin with. Then I always wanted to wait for the perfect time. I never ended up getting enough. I had deprived myself for way too many years and had blown too many chances, using way too many excuses! But that was going to happen again and that was for sure!! I sucked and licked at her beautiful clit and ravenously ate her steaming hot and deliciously wet pussy. I didn't stop until I could feel my own pussy leaking. My husband returned with two canes and two riding crops, a razor strap and two massive dildos and one strap-on harness. He also had one pair of alligator nipple clamps. He told me to go and get the slave collar he had left on the table because he wasn't able to carry it all. When I got back my husband was sucking on Mistress's tits and biting her nipples. Mistress was softly moaning and groaning. I handed him the collar and he quickly attached it to her gorgeous neck. Then he asked me to hand him the razor strap.

My mind was still spinning from the switch that had taken place. But all that I knew for sure was, I was getting hotter by the second just watching this unfold. He took the razor strap and said to Mistress, "Slut I need to get you warmed up." Then with in a spilt second he was strapping her tits, right on her nipples. Mistress let out a scream I had never before had the pleasure to hear come out of her. It was painful sounding. But it also had a certain sexiness to it. My mind was still registering her first wonderful scream. As my husband was non-stop strapping her enormous natural tits. With the largest most beautiful nipples I had ever laid my eyes on. He must have strapped her tits for five minutes straight. When he finally stopped he said to me, "Honey I think that her nipples are ready for the clamps." I handed him the clamps and watched him apply them to both nipples. She yelped in pain as the clamps bit hard into her nipples. There was nothing ceremoniously going on here. There was no teasing or taunting or anything else. He was getting to the point and not hesitating for anything. Once they were in place. He placed a chain on the center ring of her slave collar and attached the other end to the middle of the nipple clamp chain.

He then picked up a thin cane and said to me sweetly, "Honey I need your help. Take this razor strap and hold on to it for me. Then pull this sluts hair back. I want the clamps to pull her nipples straight up. This way I will be able to cane the underside of her gorgeous and massive tits real well. This is of course is just for starters. And while I am busy caning these beautiful tits. Please use that razor strap on her ass and thighs and get them warmed up for me. You know I like to have the flesh tenderized before I cane it. But please baby whatever you do. Don't let go of her hair."

The next thing I heard was a whistle cutting through the air and an ear splitting scream coming from Mistress's mouth. My husband had just landed the first stroke of the cane. It landed right on the tender underside of Mistress's huge tits. I couldn't believe how hot this was making me. I hadn't even started to strap her ass or her thighs yet, which was totally unlike me. I still couldn't believe that this was not a joke and that it was all for real. I just kept pulling her hair to keep her head held back. So my King would have a perfect shot at continuing his caning, on the sweet undersides of Mistress's massive tits. Then I dawned on me that this wasn't a dream. Mistress wouldn't be allowing this to happen if it wasn't for real. Nor would her pussy being flowing with hot cum so freely down her thighs!

I couldn't believe how delicious her screams were sounding to me. It was definitely stoking back up the sadistic bitch fire in me. I looked around to see the welts that the cane was making on her tits. They were so gorgeous and made my pussy twinge, just looking at them. They were nice and thin deep red lines. Actually they were almost purple, contrasting beautifully with her bronze skin. The welts must have been raised about a half inch high on her skin. Now my pussy was throbbing and oozing. I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on them.

My husband was being very artistic and kept the welts running, in perfectly horizontal lines, across her tits. Seeing this made me so hot. That I finally started raining the razor strap down on Mistress's ass and thighs, as hard as I could. Her delicious screams were now just starting to turn, into begging. They were fueling the sadistic fires in me even more. I heard Mistress pleading and saying, "Master, please grant me some mercy." My husband responded and said, "Ok slut, I will give you some relief." He stopped his caning and I watched him pick up one of the dildos.

When he walked towards to me I noticed, for the first time, that it wasn't a dildo. It was a giant butt plug. It must have been eight inches long and 3 inches wide, with a ball at the bottom. Just above the flange, as big as my fist. My husband asked me to coat this plug with some of my cunt cream. With this mass of passion and lust that was building in me, more and more by the moment. I didn't hesitate to tell my sweet husband, "Of course. I will be happy to my King." I stood there and spread my legs wide open and then I watched as he slowly pushed the plug, into my soaking pussy. I had never before had a butt plug in my pussy. But to be quiet honest, it was really exciting. He pushed very slowly and before I knew it, my pussy had swallowed it all. Except for the bubble ball base, that wouldn't easily go in. As he held it in my wet hole, he told me to kneel and lube her asshole. I immediately stuck my tongue up her ass and tongue fucked it non-stop, like a starving whore.

Then I heard my husband say, "I think that will do. Thank you love." and he took the plug and just shoved it right up her asshole, in one quick motion. There was obviously no warm ups for this bitch. Mistress let out a howling scream and I smacked her on her ass with my hand and said, "Shush, you beautiful Amazon slut." I couldn't believe those words actually came out of my mouth. Less than a half hour ago I was worshiping this Queen as her slave with my husband. Now here he was dominating her and so was I. There was no doubt that my husband was in control. It was so natural for me to see that the switch, from sub to Dom had now truly taken place! My husband then smiled at me and said, "Now let's get back to having fun."

I immediately started blistering Mistress's ass and thighs again. But this time I did it like a wild woman would. The sadistic bitch in me was turned back on with a full head of steam. My husband told me to stop pulling on her hair. Once I released her hair. My Master started to cane the top of Mistress's gorgeous and massive breasts, unmercifully. Her screams continued at a fever pitch. My husband then asked me to check out her pussy and to tell him how hot she was getting. I stopped blistering her ass and her thighs to take the time and look between her legs. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her pussy was flowing like a stream down her legs. I told my husband she was delighting in the pain. That whatever he was doing was pleasing her immensely. And to please don't stop! After another ten minutes had passed, I heard my husband yell above Mistress's screams for me to stop. My arm was exhausted from the non stop beating that I was giving to her ass and thighs.

I walked around to the front Mistress's and saw that her tits were welted like a masterpiece. This is something my husband has always told me he loved to do. Caning a beautiful woman's tits, who has big and natural tits. The ones with fake tits he would just punish. "No eroticism for them," he told me. "They already took that out when that got fake ones!" he reminded me. He has been begging me for years to let him cane mine. But I just kept telling him, I am not into pain. Of course that was before tonight. I know now that given the right situation, I would love it. But I have to be really hot and horny and ready for some really rough sex. Which I imagine will be quite often after tonight's wonderful experience. Just watching Mistress enjoying her tits being caned and her ass and thighs, is extremely erotic to see. I can also see that the way her pussy is flooding. She is in love with it too. I will never forget that the mind may think and say one thing but the pussy doesn't lie!

As I was looking at Mistress's welted tits. My pussy was leaking more and more. Just seeing the way my husband laid the welts on her gorgeous tits. I knew just how much he loved his work. I kissed my husband with a passionate kiss and then asked him, "Why don't we just fuck and let this slut slave rest." He told me in no uncertain terms, "I can't stop now and deny this precious slut what she has asked to receive from me. Let alone what she wants and needs. She has entrusted me to take her to the place she needs to go. She has the cross the line to the other side where you and I and Nicole have already been. Would you have wanted me to deny you of that?" He asked. "Oh no Master, I loved what you provided for me to experience. It has been the best night of my life. Please carry on my sweet husband." I told him in an apologetic fashion. He then picked up the thicker cane. He told me I could start sucking and playing with the welts on her beautiful tits. Or what ever else I wanted to do to them.

When my husband told me this it excited me to no end. I asked him if he would first grant me a favor. When he asked me what it was. I begged him in the sexiest lusty voice that I have, "Would you please consider removing her nipple clamps. Please my King? So I can suck on her nipples or whip them and play with her welted tits?" He paused for a second and then said to me, "If that would please you then it would please me. Just give me a minute and let me get them ready for you to enjoy." I thanked him profusely as I felt my pussy starting to come to a boil, all over again. He then walked back in front of Mistress again. He reached up and held the nipple clamp chain in his hand. He then slowly leaned in to kiss his slut again. As he was kissing her and holding the chain in one hand, he stopped and whispered to his slut, "are you having fun yet?" Mistress looked in his eyes with the most lustful and sexy stare and whispered back at him, "Is this all you have to give me?" literally taunting him. My husband just giggled looking into her sexy face. He knew full well that this was no normal slut, but a very special one.

He also knew that all true Dom's wouldn't be worth a damn, unless they were submissive pain sluts as well! The ultimate thing for a dominant to do is to allow themselves to be submissive. That is the ultimate domination that anyone can experience. That is what my husband has always preached to me! After this evening I finally knew how true that was. My husband looked back into those gorgeous eyes, with such a sexy smile and said, "Don't worry my gorgeous pain slut. This is only the beginning. Then suddenly he pulled the chain with one quick motion and ripped the clamps right off her nipples. Her screams of erotic torture were deafening. But the look on my husbands face was one of pure eroticism.

1...1516171819...22