The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then stepped back and with the thick cane in his hand. He watched as Mistress's eyes were rolling in her head. From the electric pain shock that had just rippled through her body. Then I heard the cane whistling through the air. As my husband's skills were on display for me to see again. The cane came crashing down directly across both her nipples. That sent her body convulsing in pain. But before I could blink the cane struck again six more times non-stop. All seven strokes hit her nipples in less than ten seconds. Her blood curdling screams were so awesome to hear. Her whole body was swaying in pain on the chains. But you could still detect a hint of erotic pleasure on Mistress's face. With a wicked smile of temporary satisfaction, my King winked at me. As he walked back around Mistress he said to her, "Having fun yet slut?" Mistress was in another place at that moment. She couldn't answer him or even acknowledge that she heard him say anything.

Once he was behind her and before I could get my hot horny mouth on those suffering nipples. My husband had started caning her ass. I could see him using his skilled precision through the focus in his eyes. The cane kept whistling through the air non stop. Mistress's eyes were welling with tears and her screaming returned to that high fever pitch. I sucked on those welted nipples as hard as I could. While grabbing and playing with her tender tit flesh, I reached one hand down and stuck three fingers up my dripping wet cunt hole. When they were totally lubed, I shoved them into Mistress's open screaming mouth. In between screams, she sucked on my fingers like they were a hot cock. My husband was unmercifully wailing away, stroking the cane ferociously on her ass. He was welting her ass all the way down to the back of her thighs, non stop. It must have taken him more than fifteen minutes to complete the initial caning, on her ass and thighs. I could hardly hold my breath in anticipation, of seeing the effects of such a severe caning.

When I finally saw the results of the caning, it literally took my breath away. It was so awesome! This was the most severe caning I had ever seen. And it was done with such beautiful precision. He made the same exact pattern as he did on her tits. Horizontal lines of welts from left to right but the only difference with these were the spacing was wider. Plus each welt was at least triple welted on top of each other. Making the welts raised up from the skin almost an inch a piece. I had no idea of my Kings had such masterful skills at caning. I couldn't control my self. I just reached in to fell all those beautiful welts. They were so hot and the color was almost blood red. I started licking them all over in heated lust and then jumped up and said to my husband in the most pleading voice I have, "Could I please get a wash board nut on her." He told me of course just not right now. Meanwhile Mistress hadn't even come close to calming down. She was thrashing about in her chains and sweating from head to toe. Her pussy was certainly on fire. The floor beneath her was wet, from all the cum leaking out of her pussy.

He told me he was extremely thirsty from the workout he had caning Mistress's ass. Then told me to come over to him and open my legs. So he could refresh himself by drinking some my cum. He gulped up all that I had with in a minute or two. He then went over to Mistress whose cries of mercy were still non stop. He started gulping the flood of cum that was pouring from her pussy. He lapped at Mistress's cunt like a vicious animal eating its prey. He focused on her massive clit sucking it like a small dick. With one hand he stuck four fingers into her hot sopping hole and with the other hand he started to pull the butt plug out of her ass then shove it back in. He then started fucking her ass hard with the butt plug, while savagely sucking her clit raw. At the same time he was finger fucking her pussy like piston's firing in an engine.

Her cries of mercy turned to cries of passion. Her body started to quake with the beginnings of a massive nut. She was trying to lift both feet in the air. To fuck my husbands hand harder and faster. As her cunt hole was showing the early stages of a momentous nut starting to arrive. She started pissing cum into my husband's thirsty and hungry mouth. Still she was only in the early stages, of a massive nut. Her Master, my husband and King, suddenly stopped and took the butt plug out of her ass. Then he stopped fingering her starving hot and needy hole. She started to scream in an animalistic voice in a deprived and deranged way, "Please Master don't stop now, I need more. I am not through, I am just beginning, please give me more, pleasssssss I beg you great one!" Mistress shouted to him begging for all she was worth. The look of such desperate need on this gorgeous creature's face rivaled the look I had just seen, on Nicole's face less than an hour ago.

My husband just stood up and with a mouthful of cum and his face totally wet. He looked deep into Mistress's eyes. He then leaned in and put his arms around her neck. Then he pressed his mouth to Mistress's mouth and feed her the cum. Fresh from her very hot and almost exploded pussy. But he had deprived her of the total release she so desperately needed. He was torturing her mind as well as her body. I watched as she tried to use her tongue to fish out every drop of her cum. Mistress's body was trembling while my husband was letting her lick her cum out of his opened mouth. While he was squeezing her severely welted tits and pinching her nipples. Then they both started to kiss passionately.

Mistress was just starting down the path that leads to crossing the magical line. That line where the pain subsides and you finally start to feel, nothing but erotic pleasure. She was getting there but wasn't quite home yet. The harder my husband squeezed or pinched on her welted tits. She just sucked his tongue with greater passion. He leaned his head back holding her massive soft and sore tits, in both hands. He looked deep into her eyes and said, "Are we finally starting to enjoy ourselves my gorgeous slut slave?" With her face flushed with passion and lust in her eyes, Mistress replied in a sultry and sexy soft voice, "Oh yes my Master, we are. I will do anything for you. I will do anything that pleases you. Please continue to use me and abuse me, like the true slut that I am. I was born to serve you and your sexual pleasures. Please don't stop!" He leaned in and gave each nipple a gentle suck and a kiss. Then he kissed the side of her cheek as he said, "Well that's very good, my beautiful and nasty slut slave. Now we are ready to start round two."

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard. "Round two" I thought to my self. What else could he do? My husband told me to come and bend over and hold onto Mistress's waist. Then he said, "Why don't you suck on that hot clit of hers, while I give you a quick poke." I jumped for joy at my Kings order. Even though I wanted and needed more than a quickie. I would take whatever I could get. No sooner were my lips on that huge hot steamy clit of hers, I mean dick. That's how big it was. I felt my husband's swollen and welted cock entering my pussy. I had been waiting all night to feel that tortured cock of his in me. The welts on his shaft and the swelling of his cock head made my pussy jump for joy. They were so amazing to feel, stuffed inside my hungry Nymph hole. It made it feel more incredible than ever.

He pumped at my pussy hard and fast, as I sucked on Mistress's clit like a professional whore. I was trying to deep throat it and swallow it whole. I sucked it like it was a big cock. When I was I the brink of popping a nut, I could feel his cock expanding more. That told me he was close too, but he suddenly pulled out. My husband then announced, "Now all three of us are ready for round two!" He declared with a gleam in his eye. I was too fucking hot to even comment and couldn't wait to see what he had in store for us next. He told me to turn around and clean up the mess I had made on his cock. I sucked my cream from his precious cock. Treasuring every drop I could get. That is so fucking hot to me. Plus my pussy is so sweet to eat. I am not bragging but my husband and enough women have told me so and I happen to agree too. I was thinking with a big smile on my face. As I licked up the last of my sweet drops. I then stuck my fingers up my hole to get a little more to suck. Oh how I love being a nymph and being out of the closet!

My king told me to lie flat on my stomach on the floor. So Mistress could stand on me. I did as he said but I wondered what the fuck this was all about. But he told me the next second. This will enable him to get at the chains on her wrists easier and to un-cuff her. Well I did as he said and in no time at all, Mistress was being helped off of me by my hubby. He then led her over to the whipping bench. When I saw where we were going I was excited as hell. I asked my King was it time for me to pop a nut on Mistress's washboard ass and thighs. He just smiled and said to me, "Be patient my beautiful wife. I still have some prep work to do and we have a fun game to play." That was good enough for me. He asked me to help him put Mistress in the position he wanted her. He bent her completely over the leather padded bench, so she was on her tip toes and her head was almost touching the floor.

He then bound her to the bench. He went and got another bench about the height of a step ladder. He lifted her legs so that her feet were hanging over the padded bench. This made her legs stick straight out from her ass. It was like she was lying on a bed with her head on the floor and her ass and legs still lying on a bed. Once her legs were bound to the other bench and the bench was secured to the eye hooks in the floor. He said to me, "OK my love we are ready to start round two. Please go bring me the thick cane I used before and two thin tip riding crops." I was so hot from coming so close to getting my nut before. Then seeing Mistress strung up like this, was making me hotter and wild with lust. I went as quickly as I could and returned with the items he had asked for.

He took the cane in his hand and then moved in close to straddle Mistress's head and was pressed against her back. That was hanging over the whipping bench she was fastened too. He was now looking in a straight line down her ass, straight at her feet. He told me to go lie under Mistress stretched out legs. Which were closed tightly together being held in bondage, by the bench at her feet. He told me to go and lie under her and play with her clit and pussy. He warned me however to keep my body under hers at all times. He raised the cane above his head and told me to go and get into position. As I was reaching my mouth up to get at her clit, I heard the whistle of the cane cutting through the air.

Mistress let out a hellacious scream as my husband commenced a furious assault on her ass and her thighs. I now had figured out the reason why he had positioned her like this. He was striking her with the cane so it created vertical welt lines. They went from the top of her ass to the bottom of her thighs. Mistress was screaming and her body was shaking with intense pain. It was hard for me to keep my mouth on her clit. But since it was so huge I just put my teeth on it. This prevented it from leaving my hot lips so I could keep sucking on it. I put one of my hands down and started rubbing my own clit. You would have thought by her screams that there was only pain and no pleasure in this for Mistress right now. But I knew better because my face was dripping wet from all the cunt cream. That was pouring from her swollen hot hole. Shit she was wetting my hair like I was in a shower.

My husband was relentless with his tactical caning. Mistress screams for mercy were falling on deaf ears. I was now rubbing my self and close to getting a nut. When after about ten minutes of this intense caning Mistress's body was shaking so hard. I stopped rubbing my self to try and shove some fingers up her gushing hole and to hold on to her clit at the same time. I could see floor under the bench was really wet. When he finally stopped he let the cane drop to the floor. He told me to come out from under her. Once I got up I could see my husband was dripping wet with sweat and his cock was oozing pre-cum non-stop. He walked around to back of the bench holding Mistress's feet. He then told me to come and stand next to him.

Once by his side, I just stared at Mistress's ass and thighs. I was in total and complete awe. I couldn't even focus on Mistress's unending screams for mercy. And he had already stopped minutes ago. I was barely able to focus enough to hear my husband say, "So what do you think of my handy work, my sweet nymph wife of mine?" I was speechless. I couldn't put into words what I was feeling. I was melting like I was a huge candle and wax was pouring all down me. What I did think and know was two things for sure. One was that seeing this was driving me insanely hot and on the brink of exploding with lust. The second thing was that it was the most incredible and skillful work of kinky art. I had ever seen created. I was gushing with pride as I stood there gazing at this sizzling hot site. I was the luckiest woman in the world. To be married to such an incredibly sensitive and skillful Switch (Dom/Sub) like him.

My king had created a Tic Tack Toe board on her ass and thighs, using a cane. Proof that this night had totally brought my sexuality out of the closet for good, came forward. I was standing there as sizzling hot as I could ever get. Yet my next thought at that very second was. I had to remember to ask Mistress where she buys her canes. Because as hard as my King husband had swung them and for as the long as he used them, they had never broke! Then while my lusting nymph mind was thinking that, my husband picked up two thin tip riding crops and handing me one said, "Do you want X's or O's?" "I could barely speak I was so overwhelmed with the excitement I felt. I finally managed to say, "I will take O's my King!" He told me, "Ok great. Just wait a second."

I watched as he went and brought back a wide tip crop, for me to use for the O's. He handed it to me and told me he would go first. He explained there were two boards. So we could play two games. The first board was the larger one. It was on her beautiful and voluptuous ass. Mistress's body was still writhing and squealing in pain. It was making my pussy hotter by the second. The entire time my King was explaining this to me.

I saw and heard the crop strike twice. My husband placed an X in the middle box. It was the one that covered part of each of Mistress's cheeks. I then took the top left box and stuck it twice in a row, as hard as I could. I wanted my O to stand out with a large red blister. We played the game with Mistress in constant screams and unending pleadings. While we were both giggled like little kids, playing a game that was originally designed for no one to win. The first game ended in a tie. With the board all full with blisters and welts. My husband said laughingly, "Well sweetie no winner this time but maybe the next one. Oh wait a second, I almost forgot. Mistress you are a winner all the time. You need to thank me for that? I have recreated a game that no one was supposed to win. Then I found a way that you my breath taking gorgeous slut could always win. Thank me now you beautiful Amazon slut!" He said to her continuing to tease and torture Mistress's mind and body. "Yesss, thhaannkkk ouu sooo uop" she gurgled in an inaudible voice. Then my husband said to me, "Before we start the next game. Since we are playing on the lower board on her thighs, I have something to do first."

He left for a minute and I started rubbing and licking Mistress's entire red hot steaming ass. I just couldn't get enough of feeling, the luxurious welts and blisters all over her ass and thighs. When my husband returned he had a double headed dildo with him. It looked like the same one Mistress had used earlier on me. He wanted to wedge it between Mistress's legs. But first he said, "Honey I need a little aid. Stick the asshole end of the double ended dildo up your pussy and coat slick with your cunt cream. Her pussy is so wet you only need to do the asshole portion of the dildo." I couldn't wait to get started. He handed it to me and I went to work on my drooling pussy. I didn't want to give it back to him until I got a nut. But he stopped me and said, "That is enough my nymph slut. Give it back to me now!" I did as he requested and immediately handed it back to him.

He then started wedging it in between her closed thighs and ass cheeks. He took a moment to make sure both sides of the dildo were both lined up with both of her holes. It was a really nice and big double headed dildo he was going to feed her holes with. He then shoved them hard until they went up both of her holes. Mistress's moans for the first time in quite a while were moans of pleasure. She was finally having a need filled that she so desperately needed and wanted. Her holes needed to be stuffed. But unfortunately for her there was no stroking action. This prevented Mistress of any possibility of popping her elusive nut. And all of her attempts to buck her hips were in vain. Then my husband said to me, "Honey you can go first and to start our next game." I said to him while I was shaking with excitement, "Thank you my husband and King." We took our time playing this one. We enjoyed listening to Mistress's screaming pleas for mercy, and begging for her whipping to stop. Of course they didn't but unfortunately the game was nearing its end.

My king just said, "Well the games are finished so why don't we have a little fun. I want you to sit straddling Mistress's sumptuous ass and bend forward so I can have access to your pussy. I will stand straddling her thighs. And while I fuck your pussy, you can grind and slide your clit along her washboard ass." My ears were ringing with joy as I heard him say those words. My heart was pounding with excitement and my pussy was aching for release. Before I could hear or think of another word. He stuffed his cock up my cunt and started to fuck me good and hard. I grabbed hold of Mistress's beautiful hips and I started rubbing my clit all over her ass. Making contact with all the welts and feeling all the blisters on her ass.

With in moments, that wonderfully familiar feeling was taking hold of my body again. I started to shake from my toes up to my tits, as my orgasm started to hit once again. It was the fastest I had ever reached a nut in my life. Within a minute or two, I was blasting hot sticky cum out of my hole and pissing it all over Mistress's phenomenal ass. I cried out loud in lust saying "yes, yes, yes!" My body was shuttering and quaking within. My husband kept pumping away, in my insatiable pussy with that fat whipped cock of his. I was squirting cum all over the place. I didn't think there was any way on earth I could have squirted again.

In my heart and mind I knew it was physically impossible. Considering the inhuman amount of times I had already had in one night. But then again maybe it wasn't inhuman. Maybe it was just a good night for a real Nymphomaniac! Like the one I truly am!! As I was thinking that it made everything make so much more sense. This was just the beginning of a good and normal night for me, from now on. Well even in my incredible high right now. I couldn't sell my self on that one. But who gives a shit when you are experiencing such a utopian bliss! This was a night for the "Guinness Book of World Records." That is one thing I knew for sure. I will put it up against anyone else's to boot.

I was slapping at Mistress's welts and ass like a wild woman again. As I was sliding all over her slick ass trying to ride this fantastic nut for a long as I could. After about 15 minutes of this. My heavy breathing and convulsing body was beginning to calm down a bit. Meanwhile my husband was still pumping away, in my unquenchable pussy. I turned my head and asked him so meekly and humbly, "Did you get your nut my King? I am so sorry but I don't remember feeling it. Please understand it is because you fucked me so wonderfully and with everything else you have done. You sent me over the top first and so, so quickly. Forgive me my King husband for not knowing, please." He just smiled at me and said, "Love of my life, this nut is my grand finale for the night. I am going to blow it in my slut slave Mistress's ass! As I watch her while I give her the pleasure, of her eating your precious ass."

1...1617181920...22