The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking through her legs, Jacqueline then said to my husband, in that same sexy enticing voice, "Now come on you sexy piss slut. You can do better than that. I want just one big gulp at a time and I don't want to have to stop again." Obviously my husband couldn't respond with his mouth but he did with his cock. I swear he made his cock throb up and down, to signal yes he understood. Watching Jacqueline continue to piss was hotter than hell. She was such a pro with everything she did. She was pissing away and this time without even having to look down. Just from the splashing sounds she could tell when his toilet bowl was full and pinched his nose. Then with one massive gulp, he was flushed it down his greedy throat as she was still peeing.

About two more huge mouthfuls like that and she was done. Then my husband started cleaning her up and when she knew he was done with the wiping job. She shoved her clit into his mouth. She rode his mouth until she got her nut. Once he had cleaned up the cum from her nut, it was finally time for me to piss. Instead of rolling over and going to sleep, Jacqueline just laid down and leaned over, next to my husband's head. She then asked me, while she was still riding in her orgasmic bliss, "would you like to piss in your toilet the same way I did?" Every word from this woman's mouth excited me to no end. I simply said, "I would love to Jacqueline, but I don't have the practice at hearing the splashing sounds. So I know when its time to flush without making a mess."

Jacqueline just giggled very sexily and said, "Oh don't worry you beautiful and sumptuous sweet thing. I will help you with this. I will tell him when to flush by pinching his nose for you. You just enjoy your piss and tomorrow I will teach you how to learn the sounds, so you know when to flush without ever having to look. It just takes practice love." "Thanks Jackie, you are the best. I can't wait for you to teach me that and everything else I need to learn!" was all I could say before I busted a dam. I was relaxed and enjoying the feeling of my piss flowing into my husband's hungry toilet mouth.

This was another dream of my husbands. He has always wanted to be a toilet slut, for three beautiful women in a row. And knowing him the way I do. He probably could have handled an additional three or four more beautiful woman to service all in a row. It would have just added to his lustful fun. He was such a slut and boy did I love it. I just kept pissing away full throttle not hesitating for a second. I just loved looking through my legs and watching my stream of piss, flowing into my husband's toilet mouth. Then watching Jacqueline pinch my husband's nose and hearing a massive gulp. I didn't want to stop pissing. I wish I could have pissed all night. My husband was really lucky now. Because I was now addicted. Not just to this, but to all the other many wonderful and sexy dominant things I had experience this night.

But all good things come to an end. And regrettably for him and me my bladder was now empty. My husband was cleaning me up when Jacqueline sat up on the bed. She leaned into me and started kissing me passionately and playing with my tits. She whispered in my ear in an erotic way and said, "Baby that was so hot and sexy watching you piss into your toilet slut's hot mouth. You are so lucky to have a cock slut Switch like him, to be married too and sharing your life with. He is one in a million. Please let me share some of it with you guys too?" I was floating in a cloud again and couldn't believe all what I was hearing. I was pinching myself and wondering if it was all still real.

Jacqueline and I couldn't stop kissing and I just sat down on my husbands face. While we kept kissing Jacqueline straddled my husband and sat on his cock. My husband was sucking on my clit and eating my hole so passionately. Jacqueline and I kept fondling each other's bodies. We were kissing each other so romantically. While she was grinding her pussy on my husbands cock. It wasn't long before we were all popping out nuts. The peace that washed over our bodies was overwhelming and in just a matter of minutes I felt light headed and I passed out. The last thing I could remember thinking was, all the wonderful times that lied ahead of us!

The next thing I heard was a knocking on our door and a voice saying, "Maid service." Shit we hadn't left the "Do not Disturbed sign" on the door. I picked up my head to yell, "Come back later" and then I noticed. We were all lying and sleeping in wonderful pile of flesh. I closed my eyes again and then next thing I knew, I heard my husband saying "Is anyone hungry? I am ordering room service. It's three thirty in the afternoon." With that I heard us all say, "I am", in unison. My husband ordered some awesome burgers and fries with all the trimmings, and a pitcher of Blood Mary's. When room service came we had to pull the covers down, so we could pull a sheet over us. My husband answered the door in his robe.

You should have seen the look in this man's face when he saw three beautiful women, obviously naked under a sheet sitting in bed and my husband the only man there. My husband told him to follow him into the dining room where he wanted the food set up. Jacqueline then said, "Hey ladies lets have a little fun and blow this guys mind." We said sure, "What do you have in mind Jacqueline?" "Lets get under the sheet's and start to play with each other. So when he leaves, he wouldn't be able too without staring at us. Then let's see how your husband reacts to him." We just started giggling like little girls and got under the sheets and started fondling and licking every body part we could. We also made sure we were moaning and making sexy sounds out loud. We must been doing this for about five minutes. When we heard, the cart was being rolled out and my husband was saying thank you to the man.

At that point Jacqueline let out a loud cry faking an orgasm. We had to keep our hands over our mouths, from laughing out loud. I could hear the room service man say, "Sir, are you sure everything is ok and we didn't make a mistake on your bill?" Then we heard my husband say of "course not it's all ok." Then the man said to him "why don't you double check it?" It was obvious he was stalling as long as he could. We all knew what was going on, including my husband for sure. So at the same time, both Nicole and I started to fake orgasms too. We started screaming as loud as we could "yes, oh yes baby, don't stop, yes right there, that's it don't stop yessssssss!" I than heard my husband say in a rather firm tone of voice, "Its all fine sir, now please leave." "Yes sir! Have a good day and I am sure you will."

We giggled hard hearing that. Then we heard the door shut. The next thing we knew, the sheet was yanked off of us and there we were laughing our asses off. By the look on his face, we could tell my husband hand been blushing. That was the third time in his life and it all happen in the last two days. Well seeing him blushing just made us laugh harder. He looked at us and finally he just started busting a gut and jumped on the bed and landed in the middle of us. "Come on ladies lets eat some food. It is hot." He said as we all walked nude to the table and sat down to eat.

Over lunch we reminisced about the wonderful night we all had. Nicole asked Jacqueline inquisitively, "How did you get all of those welts on your tits, ass and thighs and pussy?" Jacqueline answered Nicole, in a sultry voice and with a cute little sexy giggle, "Well sweetie let's see. Canes, riding crops, nipple clamps, razor straps, oh and I can't forget about the butt plugs and massive dildos. But they didn't give me any welts." She said with a laugh. She continued telling Nicole, "Sweetie, every good Dom has to be a good sub, in order to know what a sub really enjoys. I love being submissive, to a man or to a woman. Who are skilled and know what they are doing. And as you can see, when I gave it up to my Master here sitting right next to you. He sure as hell knew what he was doing. It is quite evident by these beautifully placed welts, which you can see. In fact he is so skilled with a cane; he created a tic tack toe board, on my ass and thighs. Then he and his wife, using riding crops to make their X's and O's, played two games on me." She said to Nicole with a huge sexy grin on her face.

"I thought that was quite ingenious and it was exquisitely painful, thankfully! In fact, I had never before thought of doing such a creative thing. It just showed me that I was not the only one with a creative and sadistic mind!" She said almost laughing out loud. Then she continued on saying, "He is also an expert on knowing how to bring out the begging and the pleading slut in me. He knew how to take me over the line, from pain to ecstasy and that takes a perfect mix of mental torture along with the physical!" Mistress said a sexy and instructive way. Nicole then said in somewhat of a disappointed tone of voice, "And I missed all of that! Why didn't you wake me up Jacqueline? I would have loved to have been a part of that."

Jacqueline then said to Nicole in an understanding way. In such a soft and soothing erotic voice, "I am so sorry my sweet and sexy love. But you had just been through such a wonderfully and intense erotic session of submissive lust. Your body could not have been awakened, even if I had tried. Your lust and submission was so great. It left me no other way, but to have handled you the way that I did, last night. I knew of no other way to achieve the results that I did. My methods brought you to the point where you were totally intoxicated with erotic lust. You were finally able to cross the magical line, from pain to ecstasy." Mistress said with a knowing and sexy giggle.

"Nicole I know that you know. That it was definitely the place where you not only wanted to be but also needed to be. But please don't worry my beautiful and sweet Nicole, there will be other times, many other times I promise you." Nicole just said, "Yes my gorgeous and sweet Dom Jacqueline. I know there will be and I am sure that it will happen and I hope it will be soon. I love you guys so much and I never want to leave you. Not ever!" We all told her that we loved her too. And that we would always stay close and be together, no matter what life would deal to us!

We then just started talking about our backgrounds and getting to know one another as much as we could. After discussing for hours what we have done and what we are doing in our lives now. Nicole asked Jacqueline, "Since you're now divorced Jacqueline and are living alone. How would you like having me for a roommate? If you would, I would move from Austin to Houston, in a New York second to be with you." Jacqueline said to Nicole in the sexiest voice, that I almost creamed myself just hearing her say this. "I would love that Nicole. I would be delighted to have you living with me. Just remember though I am a sex maniac!" she said with a hysterical laugh! "I am counting on that, you gorgeous woman," said Nicole in the sexiest voice, I had ever heard come from her mouth and laughing too.

This was definitely a weekend to remember, to say the least. Sitting there and sharing such a wonderful meal together. We knew for sure that it was true love we all had for each other, between all of us. It was as if we were all destined to be together.

After lunch we all talked about what we wanted to do now. There were a couple of different things suggested. Movies, shopping and going to the spa, but the only thing we could all agree upon was, going back to bed and having sex the rest of the day, until dinner time. Then we would all get up and go out and eat dinner together and maybe go to a club. There was only one problem; Jacqueline didn't have a change of clothes with her. So it was decided by us women that my husband would go back, to Jacqueline's house and pick out an outfit that he wanted her to wear. Then he would bring it back in a bag to her, to the hotel. In the mean time, us woman would have a ménage trios and get our pussy's nice and hot for my husband to fuck, once he returns.

Jacqueline gave him the key and he called the limo and he left. We just continued talking until Nicole walked over to me and starting kissing me deeply on my mouth. I kissed her back and our tongue's danced like ballerinas. Jacqueline walked up to us and stuck her head in. She was trying to dart her tongue into our mouths with ours. We stood there like that, for quite awhile. Kissing and fondling each others bodies tenderly. And I do mean tenderly. There is no question that there wasn't one of us, that didn't have tender bodies. We started walking in one embrace towards the bedroom and onto the bed. We just all laid down and started licking each other tenderly and romantically. I then pushed Jacqueline down on the bed and sat on her face. She started licking my pussy and gently kissing my sore and swollen clit. Nicole straddled her tits and put her head into Jacqueline's pussy and I leaned forward toward Nicole's beautiful welted ass and started tonguing her asshole and eating her pussy.

This was a first time for me, having two women at the same time. I was getting really hot so quickly. It was a fantasy that I hadn't even shared with my slut husband. He has told me over and over again while we are having sex, "Go ahead honey. Eat all the pussy around you. There must be at least a dozen beautiful women with gorgeous sweet pussy's begging you to eat them." He would make me fantasize about them saying this to me. But I would never admit it to him out loud.

Even though I know he knows me inside and out. He knows I would eat ten women at one time if I had the chance. As long as they were all beautiful and made me hot! Living in my closet of quilt I was too afraid he would think that I was too much of a slut, if I had admitted it to him. What a joke thinking there is such a thing as being too much of a slut. Of course I am a slut and I am proud of it. I was just living in that damn closet of sexual guilt too fucking long! I wish I had let my husband drag me out of it years earlier. Look at all the fun I have missed. Plus all the fun I stopped my husband from having. Because I was lying to myself and to him! But I promise I will make it up to him now, double time and in spades. I just kept thinking all of this to myself as I was in ecstasy sucking away at Nicole's holes and Jacqueline was divinely eating me.

I don't know how much time had passed before Nicole, picked her head up from Jacqueline's pussy and said, "OK let's all rotate positions." We all said "great!" Then Nicole laid down and I sat on her face and Jacqueline straddled Nicole's tits and started sucking her pussy. I then started eating Jacqueline's ass and pussy. I was in fucking heaven. I don't know how long we were at this but the next thing I knew, Jacqueline said, "Ok it time to rotate again." When we went to rotate, we all could see that my husband was sitting in a chair, at the foot of the bed. We all just sat up on the bed. What a sexy site it was looking at us through the mirror above the bed. All of our faces were completed coated wet with each others cunt cream. And there was my husband!

He was totally naked, with his cock ripping hard with pre-cum leaking out all over it. He was holding a pair of pink silky panties trying to stroke his sore cock with the silky soft panties. But we could tell that it wasn't getting him any where. I looked up and said, "Hi honey, when did you get back?" "Oh about fifteen minute's ago." He said in a lusty voice. "Why didn't you say anything to us?" I asked in a wondering sort of way. "What are you fucking kidding me? There was no way I wanted to stop this incredible hot kinky scene I have been watching. I have never seen anything this hot before in my entire life!" He said in a stoking hot voice. "Well why don't you come and join us?" I said to him.

Before I could finish saying that, Jacqueline was already on her knees and sucking on his big fat tortured cock. And Nicole was straddling his chest, with her legs over the chairs arm rests. Kissing him passionately on his lips and starting to feed him her welted tits to suck on. I just sat there with my pussy on full boil and got out of bed and put my head in Nicole's ass and started licking and sucking on it. At the same time I ran my hand down and started fingering Jacqueline's wet pussy. After a few minutes Nicole told Jacqueline to let her have a turn. They switched places and she started sucking his cock and Jacqueline straddled his chest and started feeding him her tits to suck on. Then I started eating Jacqueline's ass. We were all starting to come to the brink of an orgasm real quick here.

Jacqueline turned her head towards me and said is an excited and sexy way, "I have a great idea! Why don't you lie on the bed and Nicole will sit on your face and hold your legs up for you. I will straddle you so our tits will be rubbing against each others. I will stick my ass between your thighs and suck on Nicole's tits. Your husband will stand at the edge of the bed and fuck your pussy for all he is worth. While his face is buried in my ass and he is sucking on my asshole. I will also finger my clit and pussy and constantly feed my cum slick fingers into Nicole's mouth, for her to suck on. How does that sound?"

Just hearing Jacqueline dictate this, made my pussy come to a boil and my mind went out of control again. My cunt was so hot it was about to explode. But as hot as that was. It didn't come close to the electric sexual energy that was soaring through all our bodies. Once we were all in place. Then the sucking and fucking started. All you could hear were cries of passion. As we all were climbing the same mountain to one tremendous climax. I could hear my husband sucking so loud and Jacqueline saying, "Oh how I love the way you eat my ass. You are a pure perfect asshole slut. And your wife is one of the luckiest women in the world to have you!" Nicole's pussy was building each second with more cum. The more I sucked the faster her cunt cream poured out. There wasn't any doubt in my mind we were all destined to be together.

I continued to suck on Nicole's succulent pussy. It wasn't easy because of the animal fucking my husband was giving my hole. He was rocking and jarring my whole body. He was driving his cock through my pussy wall. It is a good thing I had Nicole sitting on my face and Jacqueline straddling my body to keep me in place. Or my husband would have fucked my head right through the head board in the bed. He was pile driving my pussy so hard. I then felt his cock starting to swell and expand to enormous proportions and I knew he was ready to explode his load.

This was so special to me. It was the first time all night and day that I was getting my pussy fucked so well by my husband. I was finally getting my dear and special husband and King fucking me and only me. He was finally going to give me his massive load. Not that I was jealous. I was not and that was not the thing. If anything I was happy that he wasn't jealous of me. But being the asshole slut he is, not to mention the piss slut he is and all the beautiful pussy and ass he has had all this time. I really needed and wanted him to enjoy my pussy. To prove to my inner guts that he still treasured me. I just needed him to pop his nut in me.

Well it didn't take long for my wish to come true. Before I could think, Nicole was splashing my face all over with her cum. Her orgasm was like a tidal wave, brought on by a Tsunami. And there I was trying to drink and suck and relish it all. When I heard that familiar animistic cry, coming from my husband's mouth I almost cried. The reason was because I felt his swollen and beaten cock. Swelling to proportions I had never felt. Then I felt it hosing my entire hole. I couldn't believe that my body would be able to hold together. All through the mammoth orgasm that was ripping through me head to toe. My body was trembling that violently. I shook like a bitch that was about to die. It was all too good to be true. And knowing that I was living it all, I just started to cry. My pussy was spraying right through my husband's cock totally out of control. I could feel the back splash coming off of my husband's thighs. Tears of joy were running through my entire body. I was totally in orgasmic bliss.