The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'd better stop soon,' I advised them, 'or you'll have me cumming.'

'We can't have that,' laughed Jenny.

'Oh, no,' agreed Alice.

We lay down to soak up the sun. I drifted off into one of those soporific beach-type snoozes, half-asleep, half-awake. So when a shadow passed in front of the sun, I felt it rather than saw it. I opened my eyes to see a guy in his forties standing in front of us, naked except for a camera hanging round his neck.

'Hi. I was wondering if I could take some photos. D'you mind?'

I looked at the girls. Alice seemed reluctant, but before she could object, Jenny said, 'Sure, go ahead. How do you want us?'

I had no objection. The only thing I was worried about was how big my cock would look.

To begin with he didn't seem too fussed about how we posed. He seemed happy just to snap us how we were, lying on our towels. Maybe he was just getting us used to him. He seemed a friendly enough guy, and kept up an almost non-stop patter of mindless chat. Then he wanted just to photograph the girls for a bit. I shifted over a couple of feet so he could get them to pose how he wanted them.

He got them to sit up, elbows on knees, legs folded, legs out straight, arms squeezing breasts, hands behind their heads – that sort of thing. By this time even Alice was getting into it. Like all women, she liked having her picture taken. In fact, the guy seemed to favour her. It didn't worry me. If anything, I was flattered my girlfriend was getting all this attention.

He asked her to move her legs apart a little, one bent under her, the other straight out. She wasn't too sure about that. Her pussy would be completely exposed. Jenny laughed and immediately adopted the pose. 'What, like this?'

'Great,' said the guy and started snapping her. Alice looked at me shyly, as if asking my permission.

'Go ahead,' I assured her. 'I don't mind.'

Far from it. The sight of Jenny's hairless pussy exposed for the enjoyment of this guy's camera was enough of a turn-on to give me a full-blooded hard-on. The guy's cock obviously agreed with me. It was sticking up from his belly like a flagpole. Alice hesitated for a moment, then evidently made up her mind. She adopted the pose.

'Is this OK?'

It wasn't long before the guy had got them into almost any position he suggested – flat on their backs, legs wide apart; on their hands and knees, bare arses exposed to the hot sun; doubling over on their backs with their legs wide apart so both their pussies and arseholes gaped. They seemed to lose their inhibitions completely, even gigglingly suggesting a few outrageous positions of their own.

By this time he was squatting in front of them getting close-ups. He wanted them to pull their pussy lips apart with their fingers. Jenny immediately complied, even fingering herself to make her lips wet, but Alice couldn't bring herself to go that far.

'Let me do it,' Jenny suggested, and before Alice had time to object, reached over and opened Alice's pussy for her.

'Fantastic,' said the guy. By now, he was reduced to taking pictures with one hand while the other was busy stroking his cock. Needless to say, I was doing the same.

'Don't, Jenny,' breathed Alice, as she felt Jenny's fingers slipping inside her.

The next minute Jenny was firmly finger-fucking her while the guy and I jacked ourselves off.

'Look what we're doing to them,' Jenny told Alice. 'Isn't that a turn-on?'

'Mmmm,' moaned Alice.

Whether it was the sun, or the knowledge she was on show, but she came pretty quickly. She went into convulsions just as the guy shot his load all over the sand. I managed to hang onto mine.

The guy was all for going then, but Jenny had only just got started. She asked him if he didn't want pictures of her sucking my cock. God, yeah. He hurriedly loaded another film. When he was ready, Jenny knelt in front of me and with a smile up at me, took my cock into her mouth. He snapped away while she sucked. When I came she pulled out and gave him a show of all my cum shooting onto her tongue and face. He liked that. For a bonus she immediately kissed Alice so they could exchange my cum between their mouths.

Finally, because she hadn't cum yet, she lay on her back and got Alice to eat her out. The sight of Alice's arse sticking in the air was enough to make me hard again and I came up behind her and stuck my cock in her wet pussy. All three of us came at pretty much the same time. For all I know the photographer might have cum again himself, but by that time I was enjoying fucking Alice too much to care.

When we finally pulled apart, he'd gone.

From that point on, Alice became uncontrollable. Jenny and I found ourselves with a totally uninhibited sex addict on our hands. She just couldn't get enough. She tried to stay with us 24/7, but Jenny told her to go home most nights or her parents would get suspicious. Even so, she was in the house most mornings before I went to the boatyard and there in the evenings when I came home. She wanted sex all the time. Even when we were in public places. The risk seemed to turn her on. In the supermarket she'd make a grab for my cock, pouting and lifting her top to show her naked tits when I pushed her hand away. She wanted it everywhere – in the cinema, in Jenny's four by four, on the beach, in the garden, in the local park.

Not that I was complaining. Even if I wasn't feeling up to it, Jenny usually obliged. And for variety, Jenny and I often fucked as well, sometimes in a threesome with Alice, sometimes just while Alice watched or – and this seemed to be Jenny's favourite – when she wasn't there at all.

Jenny particularly liked me to fuck her in the arse, which I really enjoyed. Alice liked to watch, but was still nervous whenever Jenny suggested she try it. She was afraid it'd hurt.

One day Jenny came back from a shopping trip with a strap-on dildo. She wanted to fuck Alice herself. Alice was all for it. It looked a bit of a monster, but she couldn't wait for Jenny to get it in her. Jenny decided to tease her for a bit. She insisted we had dinner first. As usual we fingered Alice on and off til she was hot. Jenny also fed her a bit more wine than usual. By the end of the meal she was almost begging for it.

Jenny suggested we go upstairs so we could be really comfortable. We got naked in dad's bedroom and Alice lay back with her legs apart while Jenny strapped on the dildo. It stood up a good ten inches. Then she got between Alice's legs and gradually eased the monster into her pussy. Alice groaned.

'God, it feels huge.'

I was stroking my hard-on, watching Jenny's and Alice's breasts pressing together. Jenny smiled at me.

'I want you to fuck me too.'

It took me only a second to realise what she meant. Her arse rose and fell temptingly. She moved her legs wider apart, so I couldn't fail to get the message. I grabbed the oil and smeared a good load over my cock and between her arse cheeks. She reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart.

'Put your fingers in first.'

I slipped a finger into her arsehole, then two. She was as slippery and open as an overripe fig. Then I put my hard cock at the entrance.

'Yes, fuck me, Tim,' she moaned.

I pushed and I was in, deep in her dark cavern.

Within a few seconds we were all three fucking like crazy, me fucking Jenny in the arse, Jenny fucking Alice with the dildo. Alice came first. 'It was like,' she told us afterwards, 'going down a mountain on an avalanche.'

Then Jenny came, the kind of deep, unstoppable orgasm she always got from being fucked in the arse. Almost immediately after, it was my turn, Jenny's contractions gripping my cock and milking me til I was empty.

We lay alongside each other and looked at ourselves as if we hardly knew where we were.

We had a group shower and soaped each other's tits, pussies, cock, arses. I even felt Jenny slip a soapy finger into my arse, which felt strange but weirdly exciting. Back in bed we were invigorated. No one wanted to go to sleep, particularly Alice, despite still being woozy from the wine.

'Right,' said Jenny to her, 'your turn.'

'What do you mean?'

For answer Jenny made her go on her elbows and knees with her arse sticking high in the air. She poured a copious amount of oil all over her cheeks and in her crack, finally slipping a finger gently and slowly into her arsehole.

'No,' protested Alice drunkenly, finally getting the drift.

'You'll love it,' said Jenny. 'Trust me.'

Alice tried to wriggle free, but Jenny and I held her in place until Jenny was satisfied she was nicely oiled. I knelt behind her, my cock harder than it had ever been at the thought of what was to come.

'I promise I won't hurt you, Alice.'

I pressed at her puckered entrance. Alice moaned, but more from anticipation of pain than pain itself.

'Don't. Please.'

Jenny stroked her clit and massaged her arse cheeks to try to make her relax. I pressed harder.

Her arsehole resisted me for a moment, then, quite suddenly, my cock was inside her.

'Aaaaah,' breathed Alice, but it was a moan of pleasure, not pain. 'Oh God, I can feel your cock inside me, Tim. Your big cock is in my arse.'

'How does it feel?' asked Jenny.

'Wonderful.'

After a few minutes so she could get used to it, Jenny told us to lie on our sides so we could be more comfortable. Then she strapped on the dildo again.

Alice's eyes widened. 'What are you doing?'

'I'm going to fill you up,' smiled Jenny.

And before Alice could object, Jenny lay down in front of her and with one thrust of her hips had the dildo inside her pussy.

'No!' shouted Alice.

My cock could feel the dildo through the thin membrane of Alice's vagina. I was fucking Alice's arse, but it was going to be Jenny who would make me cum.

'Oh, God,' cried Alice, 'I'm being fucked in my arse and my cunt. I can't stand it!'

'How does it feel to be filled up?' asked Jenny.

'I don't know. I can't think. Push harder, please, both of you. I want you right inside me, deeper. Oooooh! It feels so good.'

I pushed harder. I could feel Jenny pushing the dildo against me, its tip rubbing against my crown. Over Alice's shoulders our eyes met. We smiled. I was finally fucking my beautiful darling Alice in the arse – and I was doing it at the same time my first love Jenny was fucking her in the cunt. Alice gave Jenny a huge kiss, then twisted her head round to mash her mouth against mine. I could hear animal groans of pleasure coming from deep within her throbbing body.

'Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me, Jenny. Fill me up. Make me cum.'

Even Jenny's eyes were getting that hooded look which showed she was close to orgasm. She leant forward over Alice and our mouths met in a passionate kiss that tasted of sex. Could life get any better than this?

I guess all three of us were on the point of cumming when we heard dad's voice.

'What the hell's going on here?'

It was a great temptation to reply, 'What the hell does it look like?' But actually what I did was freeze.

I heard Alice go, 'Oh, no,' then bury her face in her hands.

From the doorway I heard a suppressed womanly giggle. Great. My stepmum too. I couldn't bring myself to look.

There was what in the theatrical world I believe is called a pregnant silence.

Then Jenny began to laugh. I looked at her in amazement. What the hell was there to laugh at? She gently took Alice's hands away from her face. 'It's alright, Alice. You're not going to die.'

'Aren't I?' Alice obviously wasn't too sure.

I finally plucked up the courage to look round. There was no one there. In fact, they had even discreetly closed the door – to give us some privacy in which to dress, I suppose.

'That's just wonderful,' I said, mustering as much irony as I could manage.

Jenny couldn't keep the smile off her face.

'And what are you grinning at?'

'Oh, come on, Tim. We're all past the age of consent. We're not doing anything illegal.'

I checked the way we were lying: me with my cock in Alice's arse; Jenny with a strap-on dildo in Alice's pussy. 'Are you sure?'

'Yes. And as far as I'm concerned we might as well finish.'

I gaped at her. Was she serious?

'Well, they're not going to come back now, are they? And I don't know about you two, but I'm still as horny as hell.'

'No. Please,' whispered Alice, as quietly as if she suspected they might be listening outside the door.

Jenny ignored her. 'And don't pretend you're not still turned on,' she accused me. 'I can still feel your cock against the end of the dildo.'

She was right. My erection hadn't subsided a millimetre.

'Come on, Alice,' she urged, taking my silence as agreement. 'Don't tell me it doesn't still feel lovely having two cocks in you.'

'No. Please,' repeated Alice. She sounded almost near tears.

'Feel that,' insisted Jenny. She thrust gently into Alice's pussy. Instinctively I responded by pushing into her arse.

Alice gasped. 'Aaah.'

'Doesn't it feel good? You want it, don't you?'

'Yes,' admitted Alice, still near tears. 'But be quick. Please.'

It was all Jenny and I needed. Her urging for speed was a huge turn-on. We immediately went at her like there was no tomorrow.

'Oh, yes!' she cried, biting her lip to try and keep her voice down. 'Faster! Faster! Fuck me! Make me cum! Quickly! Quickly!'

We gave her what she wanted. While Jenny rammed the artificial cock into her pussy for all she was worth, I thrust my real one into her tight little arse, the rubbing of the dildo against my cock-tip through her vagina wall sending me almost instantly into orgasm mode.

'Tim's cumming,' Jenny said into Alice's ear. 'I can feel it.'

'So can I,' murmured Alice. 'I can feel his cum shooting up inside my arse. Oh yes, it's making me cum! Oh, thank God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!'

Pinioned by our two cocks she could barely move. Even so, she jerked helplessly in the throes of her orgasm. Jenny and I held her tight as she tried to suppress the moans of pleasure bursting to get out of her throat. 'Aaaah! Mmmmm! Don't stop! Please!'

About ten minutes later the three of us crept downstairs. Alice wouldn't even stay a moment longer than she had to. She just shot out of the house. Jenny and I went into the kitchen to face my dad and stepmum

Dad threw me a knowing grin, then tried to look stern. 'Looks like you've been enjoying yourself while we've been away.'

'Yes, thanks.'

He turned to Jenny. With her he didn't have to try; he really was pissed off.

'I thought I asked you to keep an eye on my son, not teach him how to have sex.'

'Oh, come on, Mr Hunter, Tim's nearly twenty. I didn't teach him anything.'

Not strictly true, but I wasn't going to contradict her.

'And what about that girl? How do you explain corrupting her?'

'Alice is eighteen and past the age of consent. She didn't do anything she didn't want to. She's Tim's girlfriend.'

'Oh?' Dad raised an eyebrow. 'And what does that make you, then? Their sex therapist?'

Jenny smiled. 'If you like.'

Poor dad could hardly take it in. 'And in our bed!'

My stepmum turned from where she'd been fiddling with stuff at the sink. 'Oh, Dennis, our bed, Tim's bed. What does it matter? They weren't doing any harm.'

Dad looked at her open-mouthed. Was no one on his side?

My stepmum put in the clincher. 'At least they weren't doing drugs.'

And that was it. No big scene. No row. No ordering me to my room. No telling Jenny to pack her bags and never darken our door again. Just dad looking a bit shell-shocked and my stepmum saying she'd better change the sheets and Jenny saying she'd give her a hand. Amazing.

The next day after work I went round to see Alice. We went for a walk.

'Your dad,' she said. 'I nearly died. I'll never be able to look him in the face again.'

'Yes, you will,' I assured her. 'He's fine about it. They both are. I think he was more shocked to find us in his room than anything.'

'Oh yes? And what did he think about what we were doing? With Jenny?'

'I don't know, I haven't asked him. I guess he's more broadminded than I thought.'

'I'm so embarrassed.'

'Well, don't be. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.'

'Haven't I?'

'No.' I kissed her. 'What we do and who we do it with is our business and no one else's.'

I don't know if it convinced her, but she kissed me back. Not only that, but she let her hand drift down to my stiff cock and gave it a few gentle strokes. So she hadn't reverted to her old self, then.

For the rest of the week, things pretty well settled into a routine. I went to the boatyard then saw Alice in the evenings. She wasn't ready to face dad yet, so we went down to the beach or to see a movie. Dad and my stepmum went off to their jobs and I guess Jenny must have worked on her book in dad's study.

Friday night my stepmum asked me, 'Why don't you invite Alice round tomorrow?

I glanced at dad. 'Yes, why not?' he said.

She needed a bit of persuading, but eventually she caved in. I had to promise I wouldn't leave her alone the whole day.

At lunch my stepmum made an effort to make her feel at home. 'Help me serve, Alice.'

Alice was glad to have something to do. 'Alright, Mrs Hunter.'

'And let's drop the Mr and Mrs Hunter, shall we? We're all grown-ups. I'm Pam and he's Dennis.'

After lunch we trooped out to the garden. Dad caught up on the lawn-mowing and Pam showed Alice how to dead-head rose bushes. For a guy in his late 40s dad still had a pretty good body. He'd done a bit of rowing when he'd been at college and he still had the broad shoulders and hard flat stomach to show for it. He stripped down to shorts so we could all admire his tan. Jenny and I lounged in the sun in swimsuits. Unlike our trip to the nudist beach, this time we put our own sunblock on – though when she turned over, she asked me to do her back for her. Later, after the others had had enough gardening, Pam loaned Alice one of her bikinis and they joined us and we all dozed in the sun drinking something long and cool. I looked at Alice lying next to me. She smiled. Dad had managed to resist the temptation to pass any sarcastic remarks. I think she was finally beginning to relax.

'Does anyone mind,' Jenny asked, 'if I take my top off?'

Dad coughed.

'Of course not,' said Pam. 'In fact, I think I'll join you.' And with that she unclasped her bikini top and let her breasts hang free.

I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it. Pam was almost forty, but she still had a pretty decent figure. She'd never had kids and she still played tennis, so there wasn't a lot of fat on her and her breasts were small and firm, not much different from Alice's, in fact, but with larger, darker nipples.

'When you've finished staring,' said dad.

'Sorry.' I looked away in embarrassment.

'And when you have too,' smiled Pam, clocking the fact he'd been ogling Jenny's large pair. 'Men,' she said to Jenny, and they both had a good laugh.

All eyes turned to Alice.

'What?' she said.

'Nothing,' said Pam. 'If you don't want to, you don't have to.'

'Absolutely,' said dad, and picked up his paper.

Jenny smiled sympathetically at Alice, lay back and closed her eyes.

It was too much for poor Alice. Criticism she could have taken, but sympathy was too much.

'Alright,' she stated, slipping her bikini top over her head, 'since you've all seen them before.'

Dad peered over the top of his paper. 'Very nice.' Then politely disappeared behind it again.

For some reason Jenny and Pam found this hilarious and started giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. Alice looked a bit nonplussed for a moment, then joined in too. Pretty soon all three of them were laughing fit to bust. Women. I'll never understand them.

We sunbathed for most of the afternoon, til the sun started dropping behind the house, then we trooped inside for dinner. We put on decent clothes and Dad broke out a couple of his special bottles. Pretty soon we were in that half-cut, half-asleep mood you only get from a combination of too much sun and too much red wine. I was all for disappearing up to my room with Alice, but dad wanted to show us his holiday movies.