The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

Alice was the one with the most ideas. She wanted to try everything. Now she'd really got used to anal sex, she wanted to see if me and dad could get both our cocks inside her arse at the same time. We tried to oblige her, but we couldn't get the angles right. She almost died of frustration. The best we could do for her was for Jenny to fuck her in the arse with the strap-on while I fucked her in the mouth and dad fucked her in her pussy. Every hole filled. A teenage girl's wet dream fulfilled.

Somewhere in the middle of all this depravity, Jenny got a call from her literary agent. Her first book – the one she'd written during that first summer at our house, in between sneaking into my bedroom and tossing me off – had been shortlisted for a prize. She was ecstatic. As far as Alice was concerned it was another excuse – if one were needed – for an orgy. She decided she wanted to be the centrepiece of a celebratory meal. So she stripped herself naked and lay on her back down the centre of the dining table. Under her direction we covered her in food, hot, cold, meat, fruit, vegetables, the lot. Then we had to eat it all off her. When we'd finished the food, we had to eat her. It was pretty messy, but she seemed to enjoy it.

After that, Jenny was under pressure from her agent to finish her second book quickly, so she spent more time working in dad's study. Alice, me, dad and Pam still got together most evenings, but sometimes I'd come home from work and find the three of them had started without me, Alice enthusastically sucking dad's cock while Pam sucked her pussy, or more often her favourite position of being fucked in the arse by dad while Pam ate her out. Sometimes I even found her and dad at it alone, while Pam was getting dinner in the kitchen. Dad would be bouncing her up and down on his lap or giving it to her over the back of the sofa. I guess I didn't mind. As soon as I arrived, Alice always made a grab for me, threw her arms round my neck and insisted I join in.

Pam didn't seem that put out by dad spending time with Alice. Sometimes she and I would leave them to it and get it on together. It felt a bit illicit, even though we weren't blood-related. It even added a thrill. Perhaps I'd fuck her on the kitchen table, or she'd suck me off, or I'd eat her in front of dad and Alice, just to see if we could make them a bit jealous.

Jenny usually emerged from dad's study round about dinnertime. Afterwards she'd often join in with whatever we were doing, especially if I encouraged her. But sometimes she'd just say she was too tired and go straight to bed.

At night, the sleeping arrangements were more conventional. Alice usually went home, so as not to make her parents suspicious, dad and Pam slept in dad's room, and Jenny – in theory, at least – slept in the spare room. In practice, many nights she spent at least part of the time with me, playing with my cock, letting me fuck her, or just talking.

As she got near the end of her book and I knew she'd be leaving again, I got kind of sad.

'What do you want me to do?' she asked.

'I don't know. You could stay here.'

'There isn't anything for me here.'

I must have allowed my disappointment to show.

'You have Alice.'

'Yeah?'

'Don't worry, Tim. What is he, nearly fifty? She'll soon tire of him. Or he her.'

Ironically her words came true quicker than any of us would have wished. One evening Jenny and I were passionately fucking in dad's armchair, half-watching dad having his cock sucked by both Alice and Pam. As he shot his milky white cum into their waiting open mouths, he suddenly went into a sort of spasm. At first we thought it was just part of his orgasm, but then we noticed he seemed to be in genuine pain.

He passed away before the ambulance even reached the hospital. In fact, given that he was unconscious from the moment he'd cum all over Alice and Pam's faces, we could say he died at the exact moment he'd have wanted to.

From then on, things in my life moved quickly. Jenny won her literary prize and went off on a world publicity tour. Pam was too upset to stick around after the funeral and moved back to her home town, somewhere up north. To my horror I discovered that far from dad leaving me a home and a bit of cash, he'd been up to his neck in debt. Even after I'd sold the house I still owed people.

Alice and I hatched a plot. One night we sneaked down to the boatyard and stole one of the yachts. It was owned by some oil-rich Arab and I knew he only checked on it about once a year, so it almost certainly wouldn't be missed for a while.

We sailed it down to the Mediterranean and for a couple of months had a pretty idyllic time island-hopping, sunbathing and fucking. Then one night we hooked up with a group of Italians and the next day Alice was gone.

No note. Nothing.

At first I thought she'd been abducted and was almost ready to go to the police. But I scrubbed that idea. I was probably already being sought for making off with the yacht.

A few days later I picked up a letter at the post office on the island we'd moored off. It was from Alice. The Italians were from a film company and they'd promised her a part in their current film...

I didn't bother to read any further. I sailed the yacht to Piraeus, emailed the boatyard to tell them where they could pick it up, then bummed round Europe for a year, doing odd-jobs where I could, but mostly not bothering.

Eventually I crept back to England and because I had nowhere else to go, looked up my sister. Yes, the one who'd been fighting for dispossessed Indians in the Amazon.

'Where have you been?' were Bobbi's first words.

'Well, hello to you too,' I answered.

'Someone's been looking for you.'

My heart sank. 'The police, I suppose.'

'Someone called Jenny. Wasn't that the name of our old babysitter?'

It seemed all the time since she'd come back from her publicity tour, she'd been all over Europe looking for me.

Yeah. It surprised me too.

That was, let me see, nearly ten years ago now. Jenny and I have been married for eight of them. Yes, I know, she's my ex-babysitter and yes, she's forty and I'm only twenty-nine, but believe me, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Alice? It's funny, but I came across her a couple of years ago. A mate was keen to show me a new porn DVD he'd bought. To keep him company I watched it. It was the usual passionless stuff. But then, there in the throes of simulated ecstasy was Alice, enthusiastically sucking a guy's cock while being fucked in the arse by a second guy. Well, well, well. A few months ago I'd heard she'd moved to California and was up for an award at the Erotic Oscars, or whatever they call them.

I felt hardly a twinge of desire. I don't miss her. After ten years Jenny and I still have fantastic sex. And in another ten years – in another twenty, thirty – I expect we'll still be having fantastic sex. As good as that first time I wanked in my jeans in front of her on the sofa, as good as the time she tossed me off in bed thinking I was asleep, as good as the time she let me cum in her mouth while she thrust the rabbit dildo against her clit in dad's study.

Sure, sex with any woman is great, and sex with more than one woman is even better. But believe me, sex with the woman you love is the best.

Yes, she had loved me, even then. And I think I may have loved her too, though like a typical eighteen-year-old guy, I hadn't realised it. Once, a few years ago, I asked her why she'd disappeared off to America for a year.

'To try and get over you, of course.'

'Why?'

'Because I knew you didn't love me. Let's face it, you didn't even seem to like me much, despite what we did together.'

I told her that was because I hadn't been able to get over the fact she'd been my babysitter. I asked her why she'd come back.

'Because I couldn't get over you,' she said simply. 'I had to see if you'd changed towards me.'

'Alice must have come as a bit of a surprise then.'

'Yes. It was.'

'Why didn't you go?'

'I don't know. Perversity, perhaps. She was a challenge. I decided to set about getting rid of her.'

'Oh yes?' This was news. 'It didn't look much like that's what you were doing.'

'That's because you're not a woman. We think long-term. The obvious problems I had were the fact she was younger than me and a lot more beautiful. No, don't bother to deny it. But there wasn't a lot I could do about that. The other advantage she had was she was still a virgin. That made her a lot more desirable in your eyes. The attraction of the unattainable. So I set about losing her virginity for her. I guessed either she'd protest loudly and run screaming out the house, or after a bit of persuasion she'd be gagging for it. In which case you'd lose your fascination for her. Either way I'd win.

'What I didn't plan on was her turning into a sort of sex fiend, up for anything. Even when I arranged for that photographer friend of mine to come by the nudist beach and take pictures of her, she was up for it. I'd hoped to show you how much of a prude she was compared to wildly uninhibited me. That'll teach me. Then I thought anal sex would be the clincher. She'd never go for that. That would be the one thing I could offer you she couldn't. But she even outdid me there.

'So I had to get really sneaky. I phoned your dad while he was on holiday, told him you were ill and got him to fly home a few days early. Him discovering her being double-fucked by you and a strap-on would make her die with shame and that'd be the last we'd see of her. Well, you know what happened. I might have known I couldn't rely on a middle-aged man to be outraged by anything to do with sex. I was reduced to persuading Pam to get your dad to show that home video of theirs. After she told me what was on it, I figured the evening would almost certainly turn into some kind of orgy and that would be the one line she wouldn't cross. Fucking with her boyfriend's dad? No way.'

I was speechless.

'Yeah,' she smiled. 'How naïve was that? Then everything went out of my control. The book thing happened and I got sidetracked. Funnily enough, that's when things started going my way. I realised Alice was getting more and more interested in your dad and he in her. I might have known – young girl's fascination in older men. Even Pam was getting pissed off, but she decided she'd try and make him jealous by fucking you as often as she could. I could hardly get a look in. Then your dad died, I had to go on my book tour and you and Alice disappeared off the face of the earth. It was lucky I still had Bobbi's address or I might never have found you.'

'Oh,' I smiled, 'after what you've just told me? I think you would.'

It's funny, but like I said right at the beginning of this story, men supposedly think about sex every nine seconds. That's because we can only think about one thing at a time. The other eight seconds we have to think about work, money, beer, buying a new car, mowing the lawn, watching tv and middle-aged spread. Women's brains are different. They're lucky. They can think about ten different things all at once.

Which means they can think about sex all the time. Just like Jenny does.

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers