The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny laughed in triumph. 'Screaming. Told you.'

I looked down. I had lines of grazed flesh down my torso. It didn't seem funny, but it certainly had an effect on my cock. Already I could feel the blood flowing into it. It didn't escape Jenny's notice either.

'See?' she said to Alice. 'Works every time.'

She bent her head and I felt her cool lips soothing the grazes she'd made. Bliss. Her mouth moved lower – to my stomach, my navel, my belly. My cock strained up to meet it, but she hadn't finished with teasing me. Her kisses skirted round, went down my legs then back up my inner thighs.

'Aren't you going to kiss it?' Alice wanted to know.

So did I.

'All in good time. Look at how big it's growing already. Lesson number one, Alice. Don't do everything all at once.'

Finally she relented. I felt her warm breath on my balls, then on my cock. Then her lips touched me, her tongue. My cock stiffened to its full extent.

She sucked and tongued me for a few minutes, then withdrew. 'There you go,' she smiled at Alice. 'All ready for you.'

I tried not to show too much disappointment. After all, every guy likes to be sucked off. On the other hand, I was about to finally deflower my beautiful virgin Alice. I wasn't complaining.

Alice looked nervously at my rigid cock. 'It looks very big. Are you sure it'll go in?'

'You bet it will,' smiled Jenny. 'And after the first few strokes you'll be pleading for more.'

A nervous thrill crept into Alice's voice. 'Will I?'

Jenny told her to bend down over the sofa so her elbows rested on the cushions, then spread her legs wide apart. Alice did so. Her beautiful pussy presented itself to me, virginal, open, already glistening with her juices. Instinctively I reached forward to stroke it, just as Jenny did the same.

Alice moaned.

Jenny and I exchanged smiles of complicity as our fingers mingled together over Alice's pussy lips, stroking, teasing, probing. My cock hovered stiffly inches from its target.

'Put it in, please,' urged Alice, her legs trembling with anticipation. 'I want to feel Tim's cock.'

'Alright,' said Jenny, 'but first you have to relax. Just let it happen.'

With an effort of will, Alice let the tension out, took a deep breath.

'That's better,' said Jenny. She put two, then three fingers inside Alice's gaping pussy.

'Oh, God,' moaned Alice.

'I think she's ready.' Jenny smiled at me and took hold of my cock.

I moved forward until its tip was brushing Alice's pussy lips.

'Can you feel that?' asked Jenny.

'Oh, yes,' breathed Alice.

'That's Tim's cock. Are you ready?'

'Please. I want him.'

I needed no further urging. I pushed.

'Gently,' cautioned Jenny. 'Slowly.'

I pushed, slowly. The crown slipped easily between her lips, but then encountered resistance.

'It hurts!' cried Alice.

Jenny's fingers caressed Alice's clit. 'It will – but not for long.'

With a hand on my buttocks she pressed me gently forward.

'Aagh!' cried Alice.

But Jenny continued to press me on. I pushed harder, harder – then suddenly I was past.

'Oh God!' cried Alice. I could feel her legs trembling against mine. But I was in.

'Stay still for a moment,' Jenny told me. 'Let her get used to you inside her.'

I did so. Alice continued to moan, but more softly now, almost to herself. Jenny continued to stroke her clit, slowly, gently.

'I've got to move,' murmured Alice. 'It still hurts, but I've got to move. I can't help it.'

And with that she started to move her hips slowly backwards and forwards against me, easing me out then back inside her, deeper with each thrust. I looked down and saw a faint smear of blood along my shaft, mingling with her pussy juice.

'Oh yes,' she moaned, 'that feels so good. Fuck me, Tim, fuck me.'

My sweet virginal Alice. I was finally fucking her. Jenny smiled at me. We both knew what we were thinking. She'd won her bet. Out of Alice's sight she grasped my head and put her lips hard against mine. Our tongues lashed together like a pair of mating snakes. I was fucking my Alice and being tongue-fucked by Jenny.

'Is this what you wanted?' she whispered in my ear.

It didn't need an answer. Hell, I was in heaven – and I was going to cum.

'Your cock feels so huge inside me, Tim,' moaned Alice, her arse grinding against the base of my cock. 'I never dreamt it would feel as good as this. Jenny's stroking my clit and I'm going to cum. I want you to cum inside me, Tim. Please.'

'Yes, I'm going to cum inside you,' I told her. 'I'm going to shoot my load right up to your throat.'

'Yes, do it, do it!'

I could feel Jenny's fingers working on Alice's clit, occasionally brushing my cock as it pumped into Alice's pussy. The fingers became a blur as she brought Alice to her climax.

'Oh, God, I'm cumming, Tim, I'm cumming for you!'

'So am I, Alice. I'm shooting right up inside your cunt.'

As I felt the first of her contractions grip my cock, I felt my cum shoot into her, hot, copious.

'I can feel your cum, Tim. It feels so hot!'

I thrust again and again into her, deep, relentless. Her arse thrust back against me, but then began to give way.

'Oh, no more, I can't take it! Stop, stop!'

'No, I'm not going to stop. I'm going to fuck you til you can't stand.'

'Oh, yes, do it! Fuck me, Tim, fuck me!'

So I fucked her til I was certain there wasn't a drop of cum left in my body. Her body was still jerking with a succession of spasms, but her legs had so given way I was practically holding her up by the hips. Even Jenny's hand on her clit was helping support her.

'Oh, God, stop!' she cried. 'Please stop! I can't stop cumming!'

It was true. Through the end of my cock I could still feel little flags inside her twitching, little muscles involuntarily gripping.

Jenny eased me back. 'Let her come down,' she urged. 'You'll drive her mad.'

I pulled out. As if released from restraints, Alice flopped forward on the sofa and keeled over on her side. Thinking she had fainted I knelt beside her, pushed hair from her face. But far from looking pale and exhausted, she had the most beautiful smile on her face.

'That was wonderful, Tim, just wonderful.'

After that, we decided it was time for sleep. We all ended up in dad and stepmum's bed. No one had the energy to wash. We just flopped in as we were, naked, smeared with each other's cum, saliva, juices. First of all I lay between Alice and Jenny, but then Alice wanted to be between me and Jenny, so we let her.

I dropped off into an exhausted, dream-filled sleep, imagining dad bursting into the room and screaming at me to get my whores out of the house this instant. Round about four in the morning I woke to find Alice's mouth fixed firmly over my stiffening cock. Our groans soon woke Jenny. Between us she and I turned Alice so she was facing down the bed, her mouth still fastened to my cock. We opened her legs and while I sucked on her clit, Jenny kissed her between her arse cheeks and thrust her tongue inside her dark hole. Certain I'd cum my last I nevertheless thrust a load into Alice's mouth, just as she writhed in her own climax, clamping her legs together over Jenny's head and moaning at her, 'Put your tongue in me, Jenny. Deeper, please. Deeper.'

I dropped into another sleep and this time didn't wake til the alarm got me up for work. did my stint at the boatyard, Alice went home for the day and Jenny finally got started on her book.

When I got home for dinner I found them both on the sofa playing with the toy Jenny had been enjoying the previous year in dad's study. Jenny was demonstrating how it worked. They were sitting opposite ends of the sofa, their legs wide apart, their dresses up to their waists, their g-strings already discarded. I sat in dad's chair and watched.

First Jenny brought herself off, then, giggling with embarrassment, Alice wanted to try, but needed a bit of help getting the rabbit ears in the right place. Jenny obliged. It was nice watching Alice concentrate so hard on giving herself a good orgasm. I unzipped my jeans and took my cock out and gave it some good slow stroking til it was thoroughly big and hard on my belly. The girls decided to play a game: who could tease me longest without making me cum.

Alice went first. She started well enough by taking all my clothes off. But then she couldn't wait to get onto my cock. Giving me no more than a few sucks to get me moist, she straddled me and lowered her pussy onto me. The warm wet feel of her lips gently gripping me was enough. I came inside her after only a few minutes, just after she had her own climax. She smiled helplessly and we locked mouths.

'Twelve minutes,' interrupted Jenny, smiling. 'My turn.'

'That's not fair,' pouted Alice. 'He's only just cum.'

'OK,' said Jenny. 'We'll have dinner first.'

We dressed and had something to eat. Truth to tell, I needed it after a day fitting galleys. The meal set the pattern for dinners to come the rest of the summer. The girls giggled over the stove, getting each other to taste spoonfuls from pots, then licking dribbles from each others chins and falling into passionate embraces and grinding each others hips lasciviously until I reminded them something was boiling over. Each helping Alice gave me was preceded by a big wet kiss and sometimes a quick feel of my cock. It was a much more entertaining way of eating than I was used to.

After dinner they couldn't wait to get the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and get back on the sofa. I sat next to Alice. Jenny stood in front of us and started a sexy dance to some music she'd put on. Alice's hand slipped to my cock, but Jenny was wise to that.

'No cheating.'

Alice pouted, but withdrew her hand.

Jenny gyrated sexily, then started a slow strip, her hooded eyes fixed on mine, her tongue wetting her parted lips. Very nice. I was hard in a second. Alice unzipped me, perhaps hoping the cool air would make me cum sooner, or that the sight of my cock would prove irresistible to Jenny. But Jenny was made of sterner stuff. Even when she was naked she continued to dance, opening her legs wide, fingering herself lewdly, turning her back to me and bending down, revealing everything. Even Alice's breathing was becoming shorter. Her hand was underneath her dress and she was fingering herself frantically. Eventually, with an almost apologetic 'you don't mind, do you?' to Alice, Jenny sank down on my cock.

Alice was mesmerized. Even now, I don't think it really penetrated that what she was witnessing was another woman – over ten years older than her – fucking her boyfriend. She was so overwhelmed by this new experience – sex – she was almost ready for anything. While Jenny straddled me and fucked away for dear life, Alice wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me as if her survival depended on it.

Before either of us had cum, Jenny eased herself off me.

'What are you doing?' asked Alice.

'I want to give Tim an experience he's never had before,' said Jenny with a smile. 'Maybe one day you'll do it for him too.'

'What?' asked Alice, a little breathlessly.

'Bring that bottle of oil from the bathroom.'

Within a few seconds Alice was back.

'Smear it all over him. Use a lot.'

Alice did so. My cock stood like a greased pole.

'Now me.'

Alice dribbled the oil onto her hand then smeared it all over Jenny's pussy.

'No, not there.' She bent down and showed Jenny her arse. 'Here.'

'No,' breathed Alice, hardly daring to comprehend.

'Yes.'

With trembling hands Alice smeared the oil all over Jenny's arse.

'And inside too,' ordered Jenny. 'Use your fingers.'

Timidly Alice inserted a finger. 'Like this?'

'Oh, yes,' moaned Jenny. 'Just like that.'

She told me to sit back more on the sofa, then squatted above me, still facing forward. Gradually she lowered herself towards my vertical glistening cock. With one hand she reach under her and positioned me so I was pressing my cock against her oiled arsehole. I was certain it wouldn't go in – surely not – but after only a moment's resistance it was inside.

'Oh yes,' I heard her moan. My cockhead was inside Jenny's arse. 'Don't move,' she breathed.

Alice was open-mouthed. I could see her hands between her legs, pulling her dress up to her waist. I looked down. My cock was stretching Jenny's arsehole wide, a ring of tight glistening flesh.

'Don't pull out,' she said. 'Just push, gently.'

'Like this?'

'Oh God, yes, just like that.'

I thrust upwards, gently, as she bore down on my cock. Soon I was slapping against her bum cheeks.

Watching, Alice was excitedly fingering herself.

'Do you like watching me being fucked in the arse, Alice?'

'Yes,' whispered Alice.

'I want you to suck my pussy. I want you to put your tongue inside me.'

Obediently Alice knelt in front of us and bent her head towards Jenny's pussy.

'Oh, yes,' moaned Jenny, 'it feels so good to be fucked in the arse and sucked at the same time. Put your fingers in too.'

Though I couldn't see, evidently Alice did so. 'How many?'

'Two,' breathed Jenny. 'Oh yes. Now three. Suck my clit at the same time.'

'Like this?' came Alice's muffled voice.

'Oh yes. Like that.' She spread her legs as wide as they would go. 'Put more inside me, Alice. I want your whole hand inside me. I want to be filled right up.'

'It won't go,' insisted Alice. 'My hand's too big.'

'It will,' Jenny assured her. 'Just push.'

'I don't want to hurt you.'

'You won't. Just push. Harder.'

Suddenly I felt something give inside Jenny, then the unmistakeable touch of Alice's knuckles rubbing against the end of my cock through the thin membrane of Jenny's vagina. I was fucking Jenny's arse and being touched by my girlfriend at the same time.

'That's amazing,' breathed Jenny. 'I feel so full. Fuck me, both of you. Fuck me hard.'

I thrust harder, all the while feeling Alice's hand against the end of my cock.

'Can you feel Tim's cock?' Jenny asked her.

'Oh, God,' breathed Alice, 'is that what it is?'

'Fuck me!' cried Jenny, 'I'm going to cum! Fuck me!'

Almost immediately her arse went into spasms. It was enough to tip me over the edge. As I felt the cum bursting out of my balls I slammed as hard as I could against her.

'Fuck me with your fist, Alice!' she shouted. 'Fuck me!'

I felt Alice's fingers rubbing against my cock end.

'I'm cumming too!' I cried. 'I'm shooting my cum into you.'

'Oh yes! Shoot your cum into my arse, Tim! Fill me up with it! It feels so good to be cumming when you're cumming.'

My cock shot two, three, four times into her. Still her contractions continued, the tight ring of her arse milking me desperately.

'Oh, God,' she cried, 'I can't stop! Suck my clit, Alice. I can't stop cumming.'

Convulsively she ground down on my cock, her arse throbbing. 'Oh yes, yes, that's lovely.'

Gradually, eventually, her movements slowed. My cock began to soften. Alice gently withdrew her hand. Utterly exhausted, Jenny fell back into my arms. From her kneeling position, Alice cuddled Jenny and lay her head against the older woman's belly.

Jenny twisted her head round and kissed me full and hard on the lips. 'Did you like that?'

'Oh, yes.'

'Good. Because I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that before.'

Rummaging round in my stepmum's drawers one day, Jenny found a strange thing shaped like a sort of plastic butterfly with straps attached. We worked out it was meant to be held in place over her clit. It had a remote control that made it vibrate – three or four different speeds. Jenny and I persuaded Alice to wear it to the cinema, Jenny keeping the remote in her pocket. In the middle of the movie Jenny turned it on and within minutes Alice was writhing in her seat, biting her lip to stop herself moaning out loud.

She said afterwards it was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had, because she'd had to try so hard to keep quiet. The next time we put a magic bullet inside her, as well as strapping on the butterfly, and made her wear only a coat, with nothing on underneath. When we turned them both on in the cinema, she went into silent hysterics, convulsively opening her coat in the dark so she was virtually naked, pressing the butterfly to her, not wanting it to stop, writhing like a bird nailed to a board, until she came, over and over.

Another time we took her to a porn shop. She was open-mouthed at all the toys and sexy clothes on show, amazed at the size of some of the dildos. She liked the look of a particular vibrator but couldn't fathom exactly how it worked, so Jenny asked the assistant if she could help us.

The assistant was about 25 with black hair and fierce-looking make-up. She was wearing a shiny black plastic mini-skirt and a tight purple top. Which only made her really friendly smile all the more incongruous. 'Sure,' she said. 'Come out back and I'll show you.'

She took all three of us into a back room and asked Alice to sit down. Alice was a bit reluctant, but the assistant was pretty persuasive. She told Alice to lift up her skirt and spread her legs. Alice didn't want to, because she wasn't wearing a g-string – Jenny and I had got her to more or less give them up completely by then – so Jenny and I did it for her. I held her arms while Jenny raised her skirt to her waist and forced her legs apart.

The assistant smiled appreciatively. 'You have a really pretty pussy. You shouldn't try and hide it.'

Alice blushed and tried to close her legs. 'Don't. Please.'

The assistant ignored her. Taking the vibrator, she went to work on her, gently easing the main head into her pussy while simultaneously pushing a smaller part a little way into her arse. Alice moaned and involuntarily spread her legs wider, but when the assistant turned it on she almost hit the ceiling. After what seemed like only a few seconds she was screaming, 'Stop! Please! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!'

Needless to say, we bought it. Plus a sexy one-piece black rubber dress she was sure she'd never get into, but which Jenny persuaded her she'd look fabulous in. Sure enough, when we got home the two of them disappeared into the bedroom and after twenty minutes Jenny paraded Alice in front of me clad in skin-tight rubber. The top pushed her tits up almost to her chin, while the hem barely covered her pussy. There was no room for any underwear. She said it felt so good to be clung to so tightly she was practically cumming already.

Jenny made her wear it during dinner and we took turns running our hands up her legs and fingering her sopping pussy. It was almost completely open to view every time she sat down. By the end of dinner she was so hot she wanted to be made to cum there and then on the dining-room table. So we cleared the dishes away and she climbed up and lay on her back and opened her legs. The black rubber immediately rode up to her waist. She wanted me to eat her out, so while Jenny watched, I got down between her legs and put my mouth over her pussy lips. With a moan she grabbed my head and forced me up to her clit, already swollen and wet. Within a few seconds she was cumming loudly, moaning and crying and bucking her hips up to grind her pussy against my tongue.

From then on, it became her favourite item of clothing. That and the butterfly strap-on.

Another time the three of us went to a nudist beach about forty miles down the coast. It wasn't that busy, mostly old guys with paunches and shrivelled dicks, plus a few middle-aged women so thin and tanned they looked like pieces of cardboard.

We found a secluded spot in the dunes and stripped off. The girls took turns smearing factor 30 all over each other's naked bodies, which soon had me sporting a hard-on. Then they both did me, spending a particularly long time on my cock.

'Well, it's not used to the sun,' explained Jenny with a smile.

1...678910...12