The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you waiting for?' asked dad.

'Please don't make me,' she pleaded.

'You've already been topless today. What's the fuss? Look at Alice. She doesn't mind showing her tits.'

Even Pam could see the justice in that. Turning away from us, she undid her bra and let it fall from her shoulders. She turned back with her arms folded across her tits.

'Everything,' repeated dad.

Half-turning from us in shame, she slipped her lacy panties to her ankles, stepped out of them, then quickly threw herself onto the sofa, curled into a tight ball and glared at him.

'Stand up,' he insisted. 'Let us all admire what that couple saw.'

Looking daggers, she stood, one arm across her breasts, a hand over her pussy.

'Come on, don't be shy. We've all seen you on film. Think of this as an audition.'

Reluctantly she moved her arms to her sides. Really, now I could see her properly, in the flesh, so to speak, I could see what a great figure she had. Petite, small-breasted, but everything in perfect proportion. And her shaven pussy looked so sexy.

'Right,' said dad. 'Now I want you to tell me what you think of Tim's cock.'

What? 'Oh, no, dad, that's not necessary...'

'Don't be shy. Pam'll be gentle, won't you?'

Pam looked at me, then at dad. 'Are you sure you want me to do this? You're not going to get jealous?'

'No, you go right ahead.'

'What about Alice?'

Alice leapt up from my lap. 'Oh, I don't mind. I like watching Jenny play with Tim's cock, so I'm sure I won't mind you doing it too.'

I looked at her. I'd expected at least a token show of possessiveness.

Pam knelt in front of me. She didn't look too happy about what she was doing, but she wasn't going to let my dad get the better of her. I found myself kind of admiring her. 'Stand up, Tim. That way it'll be easier.'

I stood up and she reached out, undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and slid them down to my ankles. My swollen cock was bursting to climb out the waist-band of my boxers.

Despite everything, Pam gave a little gasp of appreciation. 'Very nice.'

Then she gently lifted the waist-band and eased the boxers down to where my jeans lay. My cock sprang free, hard and long.

'Well,' said dad. 'What do you think?'

I looked over at the sofa. He was sitting between Alice and Jenny, his softened cock resting on his naked belly. He'd kicked his shorts off onto the floor. Alice still had her dress lowered to her waist and was rubbing her naked tits and squeezing her nipples, while Jenny had loosened the tie of her trousers so as to give her hand freer access to her pussy. All three had their eyes glued to my cock and Pam's face a few inches from it.

'It's a gorgeous cock,' said Pam, 'but not as gorgeous as yours. Is that what you want me to say?'

'I want you to say what you think. Why don't you try it?'

'Yes,' she said, winking up at me like we were both putting one over on him. 'I think I will.'

And with that she grasped my cock with one hand and put it straight in her mouth. I nearly came there and then.

I was learning there is nothing quite like the sensation of a new pair of lips on one's cock. Alice's had the thrill of the newly corrupted innocent, Jenny's the tenderness of love – but Pam's had the technique of a woman who knew exactly what to do to please a guy. She caressed, she licked, she teased, she sucked, she pumped, she twirled and probed – all the while looking up at me, watching my expression, gauging my reactions expertly.

'She's good, isn't she?' Dad was grinning from ear to ear. Not surprising, really, given his cock was stiff again and Alice had her hand wrapped round it. 'I hope you don't mind me borrowing your girlfriend.'

'Be my guest.' I did mind, but figured it would have been churlish to object, especially when I was being sucked off by his wife.

Pam withdrew my cock from her mouth. 'Do you like that, Tim?'

'God, yes.'

She turned to dad. 'Do you want me to make him cum?'

'Of course,' said dad. 'That's the whole point.'

So she sucked in my cock again, this time really going through her box of tricks, all the while watching me, watching my face become contorted with the rapidly advancing explosion. I felt my hips go into helpless jerking as the cum burst from my balls and out the tip of my cock and deep into her throat. She murmured encouraging noises as I shouted out, 'Yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!'

I grabbed her head and rammed my cock as deep into her as I could.

'That's it, son,' encouraged dad, Alice's hand busily stroking his own cock. 'Fuck her in the mouth. Shoot your cum down her throat. Just like that guy on the beach.'

I did as I was told and Pam took it all, greedily swallowing everything.

I glanced at Alice. Did she mind me being sucked off by my stepmum? It didn't look like it. She was totally engrossed in pumping dad's cock.

'Do you like the look of my cock?' dad asked her.

'Yes,' she whispered.

'Would you like to feel it inside you?'

Alice shrank back, looking at me. 'I couldn't...'

Dad laughed. 'You're worried what Tim'll think? He's just cum in my wife's mouth. He's not exactly occupying the moral high ground.'

I shrugged. 'Go ahead, if that's what you want.'

Torn between desire and the last vestige of decency – this was her boyfriend's dad, after all – she was still uncertain.

Dad took charge. 'Stand up, Alice.'

She did so.

'Take off your dress. Let's have a proper look at you.'

'Don't, Dennis...' started Pam, but he just ignored her.

Alice pushed her dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She stood in her g-string. We all admired her. Even I was still stunned by her beauty.

'Now take off that g-string. I want to see what turns my son on so much.'

As if in a trance, Alice slipped the g-string over her hips, let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it. We could all see her swollen clit protruding from her hairless pussy. 'Very nice,' said dad. 'It looks to me like you're dying to be fucked. Turn round.'

Alice did so, looking over her shoulder at him with a shy smile. It was like she was enjoying being on show.

'Bend down. Open your legs.'

She bent down, her long legs wide apart. Her pussy and arse gaped for us all to admire.

'Lovely,' said dad. 'Open your cheeks with your hands.'

Alice put her hands behind her and spread her cheeks wide. Her pussy lips opened so we could see the pink wet flesh within. Her puckered arsehole revealed the beginning of her dark inviting tunnel. It was the most abandoned position I had ever seen her in and she seemed to be enjoying every moment of it.

'That's good. Now come over here.'

Alice stepped over to him.

'Turn round.'

She did so. He grasped her hips and lowered her arse towards him. 'Put it in for me,' he told Jenny, whose hand had been busy beneath the waistband of her trousers.

She looked over at me with a 'do you want me to do this' look.

I couldn't answer. Part of me didn't want my girlfriend to be fucked by my dad, but a bigger part of me was turned on by the prospect.

Jenny took my silence as acquiescence. 'Where do you want me to put it?' she asked him.

'In her arse, of course.'

'No!' protested Alice, as if suddenly waking up. But dad held her firmly so she couldn't rise.

With Jenny holding his cock vertical he slowly forced Alice onto it until it was pressing at her dark entrance.

'No,' pleaded Alice. 'Don't. Please.'

But even as she spoke he gave one firm thrust and pulled her down on him.

'Aaaah!' she cried in protest, but he was inside her. My beautiful Alice was being fucked in the arse by my dad.

Jenny brought her hand out from between them and caressed Alice's tits. 'Relax, Alice,' she said soothingly. 'Just relax.'

Dad stayed still for a moment. 'Doesn't that feel good.'

Eyes closed, Alice could only moan incoherently. 'Aaaaah. Ooooh.'

'Doesn't my cock feel good inside your arse?'

Alice mumbled a reply.

'What was that?'

'Yes,' admitted Alice finally in a small voice.

'What does it feel like?'

'Huge.'

'See, darling,' he said triumphantly to Pam. 'She loves it. Don't you wish I was doing it to you?'

'No,' said Pam petulantly. 'I think you're disgusting.'

'Well, at least I don't fuck other women when you're asleep.'

'Huh.'

'Come over here and suck Alice's pussy while I fuck her in the arse.'

'I will not.'

'OK, have it your own way. Tim. Bring her over here.'

I didn't need to be told twice. I began to realise what was going on. Pam was only putting up token resistance. She was as turned on as the rest of us by what was happening. I suspected this bit of boss-servant, master-slave role-playing was something they indulged in on a regular basis.

I grabbed Pam and forced her down on her knees in front of Alice. Dad pulled Alice back against him and spread her legs wide so we could see his cock disappearing into her arse. Her pussy gaped wetly.

'What do you want, Alice?' he asked her.

'I want Pam to suck my clit,' she murmured.

'See,' declared dad. 'So give her what she wants.'

I pushed Pam's head forward until her mouth was on Alice's pussy. Instinctively she put her tongue out and licked Alice's swollen clit.

'Oh, yes!' cried Alice. 'Suck me.'

Pam's lips closed round her and Alice threw back her head in ecstasy. 'Oh, yes! Yes! I'm being fucked in the arse and sucked at the same time.'

I regarded the scene. Despite having only just cum in Pam's mouth, my cock was beginning to stick out like a blood pudding again. Jenny made a grab for it and locked her mouth on mine. 'Is this the sex life you wanted, Tim?' she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't answer.

'Does the sight of me fucking your girlfriend in the arse turn you on, son?' dad asked, smiling.

'Yes,' I admitted. 'And the sight of your wife sucking her pussy.'

'I bet my wife's arse sticking in the air looks good too.'

I looked. As I did so, Pam moved her legs as wide apart as she could, as if to give me as good a view as possible. Her pussy dripped juice; her arsehole opened temptingly.

Dad seemed to read my mind. 'Why don't you fuck her in the arse too, then?'

'Go on, do it,' urged Jenny. 'This is what you want, isn't it?'

She quickly left the room but within a few seconds was back with the bottle of oil. She dribbled copious amounts onto Pam's arse and between her bum cheeks. She spread it round, caressing Pam's crack with her fingers.

'Rub it in, Jenny,' breathed Pam, momentarily releasing Alice's clit from her lips. 'Put your fingers inside me.'

I watched as Jenny inserted one, two, then three well-oiled fingers into my stepmum's arse. Pam took them easily, her hole opening wide to accommodate the shining digits. 'Oh, that's lovely. Now put Tim's cock in me. I want to feel his thick young cock deep inside my arse.'

'Yes, do it, Tim,' Alice urged me from her position on dad's lap. 'I want you to fuck Pam in the arse while your dad's fucking me in mine.'

I crouched behind Pam. Jenny steered my cock towards her glistening gaping hole. My cocktip touched her opening.

'Put it in me,' she moaned. 'Now.'

Jenny put her hands on my bum cheeks and pushed me gently forward. I thrust against the oil-covered hole. With the help of Jenny's copious lubrication the crown of my cock slipped easily inside her.

'Oh, Tim, your cock feels gorgeous. Push it in further. Please.'

I pushed it deeper.

'Oh, yes! Further.'

I pushed more, until my balls were slapping against her.

'Oh, that feels so good. Just leave it there so I can feel it in me. Don't move.'

'Stop talking,' dad told her. 'You're supposed to be sucking Tim's girlfriend's pussy.'

Obediently Pam wrapped her lips round Alice's clit.

'O, yes!' cried Alice. 'Suck me!'

Our eyes met. Hers had a hooded look of uncontrolled pleasure; she was lost in the sensations of having dad's cock in her arse and Pam's tongue on her clit.

Dad thrust his hips up hard. It sent a jolt through her entire body. 'Aaaah!'

'Do you like that, Alice?' he asked her. 'Do you like me ramming my cock up your tight young arse?'

'Oh, yes! Do it more. Fuck me. Harder.'

'OK, you asked for it.'

And with that he started thrusting hard up into her, while all she could do was dance helplessly on the twin prongs of his cock and Pam's tongue. She started to moan incoherently.

Jenny, meanwhile, with her hand on my balls, was encouraging me to do the same to Pam. 'Go on, Tim. Give it to her. Give her your beautiful big stiff cock.'

I thrust my cock hard into Pam's arse. With her mouth glued to Alice's pussy, all she could utter were muffled cries, whether of pain or pleasure I couldn't tell, but I was way past caring which. I was too close to cumming.

'Yes!' cried Alice to my dad. 'Fuck me! I'm going to cum!'

'Me too,' said dad. 'Your tight little arse is taking my cock to the edge.'

It was too much. The sight of my sweet young Alice being double-fucked by my dad's cock and my stepmum's tongue was just too glorious. I felt my balls explode with cum.

'I'm cumming in your arse, Pam.'

'Do it, Tim, do it!' cried Alice. 'Shoot your cum into her!'

We watched each other as we jerked uncontrollably in our orgasms. Her face contorted with pleasure, the spasms rippled through her as dad's cum filled her arse. I shot my load into Pam's dark hole. 'Oh yes, yes,' I heard myself cry. 'I'm cumming.'

Her mouth still glued to Alice's crack, Pam moaned, perhaps in frustration at not having her own orgasm.

Jenny stroked my cock every time it withdrew from Pam's arse. 'I love watching you cum,' she murmured, and fastened her mouth over mine and stuck her tongue down my throat. She tasted of sex.

After a moment we all disengaged. I slipped my softening cock out of Pam's arse and dad lifted a limp Alice off his lap.

'Well, I hope you're satisfied now,' Pam said to dad.

'I guess so,' he conceded. 'But don't pretend you didn't enjoy yourself too.'

'In case it's escaped your notice,' she pouted, 'there are two people here who are still far from satisfied.'

'Yes,' said Jenny, 'what about us?'

'Well, there are two of you,' said dad. 'Put on a show for us.'

'Oh, I see. After doing all the hard work, now you want us to entertain you.'

'Go on. You know you want to.'

Pam looked questioningly at Jenny.

'He's right,' said Jenny. 'I'm as hot as hell.'

'I'm not surprised,' smiled Pam. 'You're the only one still dressed. Shall I...?

'I'd love you to.'

Pam lifted Jenny's top and, as Jenny raised her arms, slipped it over her head and off. Like Alice, she wasn't wearing a bra, so her beautiful full tits were naked. Smiling, Pam bent to them and kissed each one in turn, taking each nipple between her teeth and biting it playfully. In response, Jenny's nipples reddened, hardened and sprang out.

'You have beautiful tits,' said Pam.

'Thank you,' breathed Jenny. 'So do you.' And with that, she returned the favour on Pam's nipples.

Pam put her hands on the waistband of Jenny's linen trousers and slid them slowly down, brushing lightly against the front of Jenny's g-string as she did so. Jenny stepped out of them.

Pam stepped back and admired her. 'You're really beautiful, Jenny. I had no idea.'

'Don't you want to take off my g-string?'

Pam smiled. 'Why don't you keep it on? It makes you look so sexy.'

'Alright.'

'Lie down.'

Smiling, Jenny lay on her back on the rug and Pam lay alongside her. To begin with they just kissed a lot, stroked each others tits and entwined their legs. But pretty soon they were kissing each other all over, their hands searching for each other's pussies, moaning quietly that they wanted to be touched there, and there, and there.

On the sofa, dad and I were sitting either side of Alice. She was naked, but dad and I still wore our shirts, though our naked cocks were visible. Thanks to the exhibition Pam and Jenny were putting on, both our cocks began to stiffen again. I took Alice's hand and put it on my cock. She smiled at me. On the other side of her, I saw she already had dad's cock in her other hand. Excited as much as us by what the two women were doing, she started to stroke us.

After a lot of groping and fingering and heavy sighing, Jenny and Pam eventually got into a sixty-nine position, Pam on her back, Jenny's heavy breasts hanging over her belly as Jenny fastened her mouth to Pam's welcoming pussy. Pam returned the favour by moving Jenny's g-string to one side and tonguing her between her widely spread legs. It was a lovely sight – made all the more enjoyable by Alice enthusiastically masturbating me and dad – particularly the sight of Jenny's arse wide open above Pam's probing tongue.

Jenny saw where I was looking and smiled. 'Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me where you know I like it.'

It was like she was reading my mind. I got on my knees behind her and slipped my stiff cock between her bum cheeks and into her arse. It slipped in so easily it felt as if this was its natural home. As I thrust it deep, I felt Pam's tongue lapping at my balls.

'Oh, yes, Tim.' Jenny urged me. 'Put it in as far as it'll go. Fuck me hard with your lovely big cock.'

Within a few minutes, amid moans and cries of ecstasy, all three of us were cumming, Pam bucking her hips up to meet Jenny's tongue, Jenny grinding hers down on Pam's face and pushing back onto my exploding cock.

At the same time we heard dad's voice from the sofa.

'I'm cumming, Alice. You're making me cum.'

'Cum on me,' insisted Alice eagerly. 'I want to feel your cum all over me.'

So dad knelt beside her as she eagerly rubbed his cock to the point of orgasm.

'Oh yes, I can feel your huge cock cumming! Shoot all over me! Cover me with your cum!

Streams of white cum shot from dad's cock and landed on Alice's belly, thighs, tits. Three, four times. Eagerly she continued to milk him, the cum dripping down over her fingers. She released him and used her hands to smear his cum all over her body and between her legs. Then, laughing, she sucked her fingers dry.

Over the next few days we fucked and sucked in as many combinations as we could think of, pausing only to eat. Once, we even managed to combine the two. Alice wanted to know what cum would taste like on food. So she masturbated dad and Pam masturbated me, then Jenny mixed our cum with a dressing and poured it on the salad. Truth to tell, it didn't taste that different, but the idea appealed to the girls.

One day I got home from work to find dad had got Jenny and Pam to tie Alice up. He told us we could do whatever we wanted with her. She pretended to protest, but everyone could tell she was turned on by being at our mercy. After dad and I had poked our cocks in every one of her orifices, dad had the idea of putting the magic bullet in her and strapping on the butterfly and leaving them both turned on while we went and had dinner.

All through dinner we heard Alice's moans and cries as she went through orgasm after orgasm and pleaded to be cut free. A couple of hours later, when we went to see how she was coping, we found she'd fainted. When we untied her and brought her round, she said she must have cum about twelve times before she couldn't take any more and passed out.

Another time Alice wanted me and dad to double-fuck her standing up. She wasn't too sure once she felt my cock in her arse and dad's in her cunt, but she soon got into it. It felt weird knowing it was my dad's cock rubbing against mine through her vagina wall, but it didn't stop me cumming. When Alice came, she nearly screamed the house down.

For me, one of the best times was when Jenny, Alice and me repeated the performance dad and Pam had stumbled in on when they'd come home early from holiday. Jenny strapped on Pam's big dildo and fucked Alice in the pussy while I fucked her in the arse. Only this time, instead of dad and Pam rushing out the room like they'd seen a trio of aliens, they watched with interest, dad stroking Pam's pussy while she pumped his cock.