The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, not those,' protested Pam. 'We don't want to watch them.'

'Why not?' Dad winked at me. 'You haven't seen them yet.' And despite her protests he started to connect the digital camcorder to the tv.

'I wonder if that guy developed our photos yet?' Jenny asked Alice with a wicked grin.

Alice blushed purple.

'Oh?' wondered Pam, 'what photos are those?'

'We went to a beach,' I quickly put in, before Jenny could tell the whole story, 'and a guy took some photos of us.'

I might have saved my breath. 'It was a nudist beach,' added Jenny.

Alice's blush deepened.

'Oh, those kind of photos,' said dad knowingly. 'Then you'll like this.'

'No, Dennis,' protested Pam, 'you can't show that.'

'Why not? These three are unshockable.'

'Well, I'm going to bed. You can watch it without me.'

'Oh, sit down.' Dad pulled her down on his lap on the sofa. 'You've been practically naked all afternoon.' And he shut her up with a kiss.

Reluctantly she accepted the situation and we all got ourselves comfy for dad's holiday movies. Pam sat between dad and Jenny on the sofa, and Alice sat on my lap in dad's armchair.

It didn't start well. The usual shot of the airport: Pam in shades waving her hand in front of her to show how hot it was. Then the shots from the taxi: sun-baked hills, Pam's hair blowing in the wind from the open window. Then the hotel, the hotel bedroom, the bathroom, the view from the balcony, the view of the pool, etc etc. Frankly, we were all beginning to yawn.

Then we were on a beach, and dad was walking along the sand filming the few people lying there. They were all naked. I sat up. This looked a bit more interesting.

'See,' smirked dad, 'you're not the only ones who've been to a nudist beach.'

Pam pretended to be disgusted. 'Look at you, pointing the camera at all those girls.'

'Not one of them prettier than you, my darling,' he said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

'You won't get round me like that.'

Of course, some of them were prettier than her, but it was nice of him to deny it. In fact, some of them looked fabulous, beautiful tans all over, legs up to their armpits, smooth, hairless pussies, soft, full breasts glistening with sunblock. Some of them even smiled and waved up at the camera as dad walked by.

Jenny winked at me. 'I bet you never expected this kind of holiday movie.'

'No,' I agreed.

'So stop looking so interested,' frowned Alice, giving me a dig in the ribs.

'Just admiring dad's camera technique,' I protested.

Then dad was standing pointing the camera at Pam. She was lying as naked as all the others. Very nice. I felt my cock stirring. I only hoped Alice didn't feel it too.

'How embarrassing,' Pam muttered from the sofa. 'Can't you fast-forward this bit?'

'Why?' said dad. 'You were happy to show your body to all those strangers on the beach. Here's no different.'

Then the tables were turned. There was a quick jump-cut and all of a sudden we were seeing a parade of naked guys sunbathing, some sporting impressive erections. Evidently the camera was now in Pam's hands.

'This is more like it,' laughed Jenny.

'Oh, yes,' said Alice enthusiastically, then blushed when she saw everyone looking at her.

Three or four yards from one guy, Pam came to a halt. Not only did this guy have an erection, but he was slowly stroking it too. I felt Alice shift in my lap.

'You didn't tell me you filmed this,' said dad.

'You were asleep,' explained Pam.

'Huh.'

The camera moved on down the beach.

'Didn't you stay to the end?' asked Jenny disappointedly.

'Certainly not. What do you take me for, a voyeur?'

Well, yes, actually, I felt like saying. What else do you call filming a guy having a wank?

'Don't worry,' she grinned at Jenny, one girl to another. 'There's better to come.'

Again I felt Alice shift in my lap.

On the tv it looked as if Pam had come to a deserted part of the beach. She was obviously more of a walker than dad. For a minute or so we didn't see anyone, just virgin sand, a few secluded coves. Then Pam came round a rocky outcrop, stopped and moved back. A few yards away, almost hidden by the rock, were the feet of a couple of sunbathers. The camera crept forward slowly, until we could see their bodies, albeit partly obscured by some vegetation.

'What was that about not being a voyeur?' asked dad rhetorically.

Pam didn't answer. None of us would have been interested anyway. We were all glued to the screen.

The couple were naked, the man on his back, the girl leaning on her elbow beside him. He was parading a huge erection and she was admiring it. Then she reached out her hand and started stroking it, first just with her fingertips, then clasping it firmly with her hand and pumping it from base to tip. The camera wobbled.

'What was that?' asked dad.

'Just getting comfortable,' said Pam.

'You were masturbating.'

Pam blushed. 'Rubbish.'

'I wouldn't blame you,' said Jenny. 'Look at the size of that thing.'

'Nor would I,' Alice put in.

'Oh, yeah?' I protested.

'Well, it's not as big as yours, Tim, obviously,' she added hurriedly, and everybody laughed.

The girl on screen was really getting into it. Judging by his expression, so was the guy.

'Is it warm in here?' asked Jenny. 'Or is it just me?'

No one answered. The camera started to wobble again.

'Looks like they weren't the only ones enjoying themselves,' suggested dad.

Pam blushed.

The girl on the tv leant forward and took the guy's cock in her mouth.

'Oh, no,' murmured Jenny involuntarily.

I could feel my cock pressing against Alice. She shifted until it was nestling between her bum cheeks.

'Maybe I should skip this bit,' suggested dad, his hand reaching for the remote.

'No,' said Jenny, a bit too quickly. We all looked at her. 'I mean, it's harmless enough, isn't it?'

On screen the girl was really going down on the guy, swallowing his cock almost to the base, then coming right up so she could tease his slit with the tip of her tongue. He was in heaven.

'Now that's a girl with talent,' said dad appreciatively.

Pam elbowed him. 'I hope that's not an implied criticism.'

'Of course not, my love. You're an artist.'

I'm not sure I really wanted to know what my dad got up to with my stepmum, but right now I was more preoccupied with Alice. I was getting so turned on by the sight of the guy having his cock sucked I wanted to feel a bit more of her. I eased her off me slightly and quickly slipped her dress from under her bum. From the front it still covered her thighs, so she was still decent. But the part of her that was sitting on me was only covered by her g-string.

'Can you two stop fidgeting,' complained Jenny. 'We're trying to concentrate here.'

'Just getting comfortable,' I replied. Alice blushed.

I glanced over at the three on the sofa. Pam's hand was resting on dad's thigh and I'm sure her forearm was touching his cock through his shorts. Jenny was watching the screen intently, her legs pressed tightly together, alternately squeezing and relaxing them. She looked over at me and smiled knowingly. She was trying to make herself cum. This was getting to be torture.

Just when I thought I would have to drag Alice up to my room and fuck her to kingdom come, the screen went all haywire.

'That's where I dropped the camera,' laughed Pam. 'Sorry.'

There was an audible sigh of disappointment from around the room. Damn.

'Just a minute,' dad said. 'What's going on here?'

We looked at the screen. The camera had fallen to the sand, but was evidently still filming, albeit from a low angle. We could see the couple struggling with a third person. It was Pam. Obviously they'd discovered her and hadn't been too pleased to be spied on. She struggled for a bit, but was no match for the two of them. Pretty soon she gave up.

'I thought it had stopped running,' she said from the sofa. 'Turn it off, Dennis, please.'

'Hang on,' said dad. 'I want to see if they hurt you. I want to know if we have a case for assault.'

'We don't,' insisted Pam. 'They didn't hurt me. Honestly. Now turn it off.'

But it was already too late. We could all see what was happening. Pam was right: she had no case for assault. They'd let go of her, but she was making no move to get away. Far from it. She was kneeling on the sand and the couple were standing in front of her, the guy still displaying his considerable hard-on. As we watched, the girl gripped the guy's cock with her hand and gave it a few strokes. Pam watched, her lips parted. A moment later she reached forward and tentatively touched the end of the guy's cock herself.

'Please, Dennis, turn it off.'

Dad's eyes were glued to the screen. 'No way.'

'Then I'm going to bed.'

She tried to get up, but dad held her wrist. 'I think you should stay and watch too. Hold her, Jenny.'

Jenny, spellbound like me and Alice by what was happening on screen, clasped Pam's other wrist.

'Oh, no,' said Pam. 'This is awful.'

On screen she was getting bolder. Now she had her hand round the guy's cock and was helping the girl pump it. We could all see there was no coercion involved. The girl's hand left the guy's cock and rested on Pam's head. It was all the signal Pam needed. She leant forward and took the guy's cock in her mouth.

On the sofa Pam bowed her head in embarrassment.

In the armchair I eased Alice up a little and slid my hand beneath her. My fingertips found the part of her g-string covering her pussy. A little shiver ran through her body.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenny move Pam's hand to her thigh.

On screen Pam was really getting into sucking the guy off. She was pumping him steadily with her hand while at the same time swirling her tongue round the head of his cock. Occasionally we could see it bulging out the side of her cheek. The girl was encouraging her with a hand on her head, using the other to finger herself.

'This is hot,' murmured Jenny, spreading her legs a little on the sofa. She moved Pam's hand closer to the crutch of her linen trousers.

Dad had already moved Pam's other hand to where his cock was trying to climb out of his shorts.

'What are you doing?' she protested.

'Just getting you to do for your husband a little bit of what you did for that guy,' stated dad. 'Any objections?'

On screen the guy was getting close to cumming. We could all see him thrusting harder into Pam's mouth, trying to ram it as far as possible down her throat. And Pam was loving every minute of it. As his hips started to jerk uncontrollably she pulled back so we could see the cum shooting out of the end of his cock into her wide open mouth.

Alice pressed herself down on my fingers. Through the material of her g-string she was sopping. Jenny was moving Pam's hand up and down the crutch of her trousers. Dad was moving her other hand up and down the bulge in his shorts.

On the tv the girl knelt down to Pam's level and joined in her lapping up of the guy's cum as it dripped off the end of his cock. Then they licked each other's mouths and ground their faces together in a passionate cum-lubricated kiss.

'Please, can we stop it now,' pleaded Pam.

'Why, is there more you don't want us to see?'

'Please, Dennis.'

It was all the answer we needed. All eyes turned back to the screen. The guy's cock was starting to go limp. The girl lay on her back and spread her legs wide. From where the camera lay forgotten on the sand we had a perfect view of her beautiful hairless pussy, already oozing with her juices. The guy rested his hand on Pam's head. She needed no more prompting than that. She immediately bent down between the girl's legs and started lapping at the girl's pussy lips.

Jenny abandoned all pretence at this point and thrust Pam's hand hard against her crutch. 'This is making me so horny.'

'Huh,' muttered dad. 'I'm glad someone's enjoying it.' But even he was making sure Pam's other hand was still stroking the bulge in his shorts. I decided no one was worried about what me and Alice were up to, so I lifted her up, eased her g-string to one side and slipped a couple of fingers inside her moist pussy.

An involuntary 'aaaah' escaped her as she kept her eyes glued to the screen, where Pam was busily tongueing the girl's clit, her arse in the air and in full view of the camera. It was a sight that was plainly exciting the guy too. His cock began to grow again.

'Just look at it, Alice,' breathed Jenny. 'Isn't it beautiful?'

'Mmmm,' was all Alice could say, grinding her pussy down on my fingers.

The guy lay down beside the girl and pulled Pam towards him. It didn't take her long to figure out what he wanted. She straddled him, then slowly sank down on his cock. Determined not to be denied her own pleasure, the girl sprang up, straddled his shoulders, then squatted down over his face so her pussy was directly over his mouth. Immediately he started to suck and tongue her, while she and Pam caressed each other's tits and squeezed each other's nipples.

'So was it nice being fucked by that guy?' Dad wanted to know.

Pam couldn't answer.

'There's not much point denying it,' said Jenny. 'We only have to look at you to see how much you're enjoying it.'

It was true. She was bucking up and down on the guy's cock for all she was worth, her mouth open, her head flung back in ecstasy as the girl leant forward and bit on her nipples.

'I'm so sorry,' said Pam pitifully.

'Why be sorry?' said dad sarcastically. 'You obviously had a hell of a time.'

'Yes,' said Jenny. 'I wish I'd been there. God, look at him fucking you and sucking that girl's pussy.'

From their expressions it looked as if both the girl and Pam were close to cumming. The girl was writhing on the guy's tongue while Pam was grinding down hard on his cock. Simultaneously they both seemed to go into the spasms of their orgasms, shuddering two, three, four times, then falling into each other's arms and locking their mouths in a long wet tongue-lashing kiss.

I heard a small suppressed cry come from the sofa, glanced over and saw Jenny press Pam's hand hard against her crutch and hold it still. So she'd cum too. Simultaneously I felt Alice grip my fingers with her pussy and grind down on my hand. A shudder ran through her body and she slowly leant back against me, the air escaping from her lungs in a long sigh. It seemed everyone was getting to cum except me.

'Is that it?' dad asked Pam.

'Yes,' said Pam in a quiet voice, unable to look him in the eye.

Dad pressed the remote and the screen went blank. 'Well, I hope you're proud of that little performance.'

'I'm so sorry,' she said again. 'But it didn't mean anything, honestly. It was just the heat, and all those naked bodies...and then I saw that girl playing with his cock and...I just don't know what came over me.'

'I do. That guy came all over you.'

We didn't laugh. It didn't sound like dad intended it as a joke.

'Please, darling,' Pam continued, desperation creeping into her voice. 'I love you, you know I do. It was just one crazy aberration, I don't know why I did it. I'd never do anything to hurt you, you know I wouldn't.'

Dad looked unmoved, but I could tell he was already beginning to relent. I'd known him a lot longer than my stepmum had. If he'd been really mad at her she'd have been out of the house half an hour ago, never to return. But he wanted her to suffer.

'So did he have a nicer cock than mine?'

'No, no. No way,' insisted Pam. 'Yours is the best cock in the world.'

'OK,' said dad. 'Prove it.'

'What do you mean? How?'

'What I say. Prove to me you think my cock's the best in the world. How you do it's up to you.'

Pam began to get the drift. 'Alright. Come upstairs and I will.'

'Oh, no,' said dad, still hanging onto her wrist. 'Prove it here. Now.'

Pam was horrified. 'What, in front of everybody?'

'Why not? You were happy to perform on a beach in broad daylight.'

'I can't. Please don't make me.'

Dad merely shrugged his shoulders.

'No,' said Pam. 'I can't.' But we could tell she was beginning to realise she didn't have much choice.

'Just do it. Imagine you're on that beach again.'

'Please, Dennis.' She made one last appeal. 'Don't humiliate me in front of everybody.'

Dad pretended not to hear. 'Take my cock out,' he ordered. 'You know what to do.'

Without looking at us, Pam reluctantly lifted the elasticated waist-band of dad's shorts and eased it down to his hips. The thick red shaft of his engorged cock came into view. Despite everything he'd said, he'd obviously been as turned on by Pam's performance on screen as the rest of us. I felt Alice shift her weight on my fingers and noticed Jenny tuck her legs up under her on the sofa so she could get an uninterrupted view. She glanced over at me and ran the tip of her tongue between her parted lips.

Dad lay back. 'That's right. Show me how much you love my cock.'

Pam took his cock in both hands and started to stroke it. Even with two hands it was long enough for the head to be revealed when she was at the bottom of each stroke.

'That feels good. Tell me how much you love it.'

'I can't,' murmured Pam.

'Tell me,' he ordered.

'It's a beautiful cock. It's hard and thick and long and I love stroking it in my hands.'

'What else?'

'I love its colour and the smooth round crown and the sensitive tip and your soft balls.'

'What do you want to do with it?'

'I don't know.'

'Yes, you do.'

'I want to kiss it.'

'Go on, then.'

Pam leant forward and placed her lips on the end of dad's cock.

Alice pressed down on my fingers and took my other hand and placed it on her tits. I pushed her shoulder straps down her arms. Unresisting, she raised her elbows and shrugged herself free. Her dress fell to her waist, freeing her tits for the whole room to see. I squeezed a nipple between thumb and forefinger and she gasped.

'Oh yes,' moaned Jenny, watching, and thrust her hand down inside the waist-band of her trousers.

'See,' dad told Pam, 'my cock is turning Alice and Jenny on. Is it doing the same to you?'

'Yes,' murmured Pam. Then she thrust it deep into her mouth, sucking her cheeks in. Dad's eyes closed and his head went back on the sofa. Perhaps wanting it to be over quickly, Pam slid her lips up and down his shaft, from tip to base and back again. Within a few minutes he was holding her head and thrusting deep into her throat. 'Oh yes, Pam, that's it. I'm cumming! I'm cumming in the mouth that guy on the beach came in.'

Pam stayed with him. She rode every thrust, keeping his cock deep inside her. As he convulsed, a bit of milky white cum appeared at the edge of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. The rest she greedily swallowed, not letting him go until he gently eased himself away.

She smiled uncertainly up at him. 'Now do you believe I love your cock?'

'Yes,' he replied. 'But that was only a quid pro quo. Now you've got to do your punishment.'

The smile vanished from her face. 'What do you mean?'

'Sucking me off just proved you still think I've got the best cock in the world. Now you haved to pay for being unfaithful.'

Her eyes widened with fear. 'What do you want me to do?'

'Well, let's see. First of all, you can get rid of your clothes.'

'No!'

'That's not even part of your punishment. That's just so the others can see in the flesh how you looked on that beach.'

'But this is different. We're not on a beach.'

'Think yourself lucky I'm not making you parade round the whole neighbourhood in the nude.'

'This is so humiliating.'

But she started to take off her clothes. She kicked off her slip-ons, then took her top off over her head, revealing an almost entirely unnecessary bra over her small, firm breasts. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she stopped.