The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'See, that's what you've done to him. You make him all hard. Doesn't that feel good?'

'Yes,' admitted Alice.

'Show him more of you, then,' ordered Jenny. 'Open your legs wide, let him see your damp g-string.'

'I can't.'

'Of course you can. Just open your legs like this...' She grabbed Alice's thighs and forced them apart. 'There.'

'No, please don't...'

'Turn sideways, Alice. Show him how much your juices have wet your g-string. Make him want you.'

Shyly, without daring to look at me, Alice did as Jenny ordered, leaning back against her with one leg bent against the back of the sofa, the other touching the floor. Her damp g-string pressed against her pussy lips so tightly I could see their swollen outline. I couldn't help but put my hand on my cock and stroke it through my jeans.

'Do you want her, Tim?' Jenny asked.

'Oh yes.'

'Of course you do. Look at the way he's stroking his cock, Alice.' From her position behind Alice, Jenny was alternately playing with Alice's tits and letting her hands drift down to the younger girl's belly. Every time she did so, Alice instinctively lifted her hips to meet them. As I watched, Jenny's hands reached the top of Alice's g-string. I couldn't not touch myself any longer. I undid the belt of my jeans and slipped my hand under my shorts.

'See,' Jenny murmured in Alice's ear, 'he wants you so much he wants to bring himself off.'

'Don't,' urged Alice.

Jenny smiled and slipped her hands further down, under the waist of Alice's g-string. Insinctively, Alice again lifted her hips, unconsciously urging them to go further, to touch her clit, her pussy.

'Take it out, Tim' ordered Jenny. 'Show Alice your big hard cock.'

I didn't need to be asked twice. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them down, then eased my shorts over my swollen cock. I pushed shorts and jeans down to my knees.

'Kneel in front of Alice. Show her how big it is.'

I knelt on the sofa between Alice's legs. Jenny's hands were now well below Alice's g-string, her fingers at work on Alice's pussy. Alice was writhing and bucking her hips up to meet them, her eyes fixed on my cock.

'Do you like having Tim's cock in front of you, Alice?'

'Yes.'

'And do you like having my fingers in your pussy while you watch him stroke himself.'

'Yes.'

'Do you want to see him cum?'

'I don't know.'

'Yes, you do. Tell us what you want.'

'I want to see him cum.'

'And do you want me to make you cum too?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me what you want.'

'I want you to make me cum. I want you to keep squeezing my clit and pushing your fingers between my pussy lips. More. Harder. Please.'

It was too much. My little frigid Alice had become a beautiful sex-goddess, writhing in ecstasy with Jenny's fingers in her pussy. I could feel the cum beginning to climb out of my balls. My cock started to jerk in my hand.

'Look, Alice, he's going to cum. See his cock jerking and twitching. He's going to cum. Tell him to cum.'

'Cum for me, Tim. Oh, God, Jenny's making me cum too. We're going to cum together.'

'Where do you want him to cum, Alice?'

'All over me. Cum all over my body. Do it, Tim, please, I'm cumming!'

I couldn't hold it any longer. 'Oh yes, I'm cumming. I'm going to cum all over you.'

My cock jerked its first spasm and a stream of cum shot out the end and landed on Alice's belly.

'Oh, yes, cum all over me! That's lovely,' she cried. 'I'm cumming too. Jenny's squeezing my clit and making me cum. Shoot all over me. I want your cum.'

'That's it,' urged Jenny, her fingers busily stroking Alice's pussy. 'See Tim's cum shooting onto you. Smear it all over you. Smear it over your tits.'

Alice did as she was told. I shot again and again onto her, her hands, her tits, her belly. As Jenny worked at her clit, she bucked up and down through her own orgasm and smeared my cum all over herself at the same time.

'Oh, your cum feels so good, Tim, I'm cumming so hard, oh God, oooh Goooood!'

Even Jenny joined in and with one hand helped to work my cum into Alice's skin, until both their hands were slimy and glistening with me.

'Please, Jenny, hold my clit. I can't stop!'

Jenny held her while she bucked and writhed.

My cum finally stopped spurting. I was sure I'd never had such a big cum before. Alice seemed to be covered in it. I slowed the stroking of my cock.

Alice at last seemed to calm down, gradually slowing her bucking until she lay still, her eyes glowing. She smiled up at me. 'I'm covered in you.'

'Suck him off your fingers,' said Jenny.

Alice did so, avidly.

'Suck him off my fingers too.' Jenny put her fingers into Alice's mouth.

Alice sucked even more enthusiastically.

'Doesn't his cum taste lovely?'

'Oh, yes.'

Jenny brought her other hand out from under Alice's g-string. 'Now suck your own cum off me.'

Again Alice did so, diligently sucking each finger individually, carefully licking each one clean.

'Does that taste good?'

'Mmmm.'

'Now Tim's cock.'

Alice didn't even pause. She leant forward and, taking my cock in her hands, put her lips round the softening head and sucked gently, running her tongue under the crown, into the slit.

Jenny admired Alice's handiwork.

'There. All ready to go again.'

Satiated, Alice lay back against Jenny. Jenny smiled at me over her shoulder: a 'the evening isn't over yet' kind of smile. She fondled Alice's tits.

'Take off your g-string,' she ordered. 'Show Tim your pussy, all juicy with your cum.'

Completely unresisting now, Alice slipped her fingers inside the waist band, lifted her hips and pushed the wisp of material down her legs and off. I was amazed to see she was completely shaven. Surely not my innocent little Alice?

'When did you do that?'

'This morning, before you were up.' She smiled shyly. 'Jenny did it for me. She said you'd like it.'

'Open your legs,' urged Jenny. 'Let him see it all.'

Alice held her thighs apart with her hands so I could see her pussy in all its glistening glory.

'Now hold your pussy lips open with your fingers.'

Eagerly Alice did so, carefully spreading her pussy wide open so I could see the hard bulge of her clit.

It was beautiful. I could feel my cock begin to grow again.

'Do you like looking at me?' she asked.

'Oh yes, you're lovely.'

Jenny laughed. 'I should say that was obvious. Look at the way his cock's growing. And he's only just cum.'

Alice feasted her eyes on it. 'I love seeing your cock getting all big and hard.'

'I love looking at your pussy,' I told her. 'Especially when it's all wet and swollen and glistening and you're holding it open for me.'

'What do you want him to do, Alice?' asked Jenny.

'I don't know.'

'Yes, you do. Tell him.'

'I want him to fuck me.'

'Where?'

'In my pussy.'

'What with?'

'With his big hard cock. I want him to cum inside me.'

'But you've only just cum.'

'I know, but I want him. My clit is all itchy again.' Her fingers started drifting towards it, but Jenny pulled her hands away.

'No, no touching. Not yet. You're forgetting something.'

'What?'

'I haven't cum yet.'

Alice was mortified. It was almost comical. 'Oh Jenny, you've got to cum. I love to see you cum. Can I make you cum like last night? Please?'

'Oh, I see.' I pretended this was news to me. 'So you two were busy last night, were you?'

Alice blushed bright red. 'Oh dear, what have I said?'

Jenny laughed. 'Don't worry, Alice. I don't think Tim minds, do you?'

I pretended grumpiness. 'I guess not.'

'Maybe we should make up for it,' suggested Jenny. 'What do you think?'

'Oh yes,' agreed Alice eagerly. 'What shall we do?'

'Why don't you start by taking the rest of his clothes off?'

Alice leapt up. 'I've never seen you completely naked before.'

And with that she pulled my jeans and shorts the rest of the way down my legs and off. Then she grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it off over my head.

'Now undress me,' ordered Jenny. 'Or would you rather watch Tim do it?'

'No, I want to.' She gripped Jenny's top and slipped it up over her head. Jenny's gorgeous full tits sprang into view.

'Oh, I love your tits,' said Alice. 'They're so big and heavy.'

'Kiss them,' ordered Jenny, 'make my nipples hard.'

Eagerly Alice bent her mouth to them, taking as much as she could between her lips, sucking, teasing each nipple in turn. Over her head, Jenny smiled at me, already turned on by the touch of Alice's tongue. I put my hand to my hard cock.

Jenny let Alice have her fill for a few minutes, then gently pulled away. 'Now take the rest of my clothes off.'

Alice gave each swollen nipple a last lick, then knelt on the floor in front of Jenny. She undid the drawstring of Jenny's trousers and as Jenny lifted her hips, eased the linen down her legs and off. Jenny was also wearing a g-string. The front was soaked with her pussy juices.

'Kiss me,' she told Alice, 'through my g-string.'

Alice needed no encouragement. As Jenny opened her legs wide, she bent forward and put her lips on the thin sopping material. 'Mmmm.'

Jenny's head went back and she closed her eyes. 'That's right. Use your tongue.'

Dutifully Alice's tongue came out and played over the outline of Jenny's pussy lips, flicking across them, tracing up and down between them, up to tease Jenny's clit then down again. Jenny started to move in sync with Alice's movements. 'Mmmm, slower. Tease me. Don't make me cum yet.'

Alice complied.

'Tell me what I taste like.'

'You taste like honey. I love eating you. I want to take your g-string off so I can suck your pussy lips and kiss your clit.'

'Alright, you can take it off. But don't make me cum.' She smiled at me. 'We have to give Tim some fun too.'

'Oh.' There was a bit of disappointment in Alice's voice, but not much. Jenny lifted her hips and Alice pulled the g-string off. All three of us were now completely naked. Jenny opened her legs wide. Alice was mesmerised.

'Oh, Jenny, your pussy is so beautiful. Can I kiss it, please?'

'Alright, just once. But don't make me cum.'

Alice bent to Jenny's smooth hairless pussy and covered it with her mouth, sucking on Jenny's clit, twirling the swollen bud against her tongue.

Jenny closed her eyes. 'Oh, yes.'

I stroked my cock. It was an amazing sight: my girlfriend sucking the pussy of my ex-babysitter, both of them beautifully naked, abandoned to pleasure.

With an effort, Jenny put her hands on Alice's head and eased her away. 'That's enough for now. I want your boyfriend's cock. Do you mind if I borrow it?'

Alice looked up at me. I wondered if her morality had deserted her so much that she would willingly watch her boyfriend fucking another woman. She was way ahead of me.

'Of course not. You're the two most wonderful people in my life. What better than to watch you fucking each other. I haven't done it yet, so this'll be a chance for me to see how it's done.'

'That's right, Alice,' laughed Jenny, 'it's good to get educational benefit from any new experience.'

'How are you going to do it?' Alice wanted to know.

Jenny wanted me to fuck her from behind first. She got up off the sofa, turned round to face it and bent over. Alice stayed on her knees beside her. As I came up behind Jenny with my cock sticking out a good eight inches, Alice got closer.

'I want to see it go in. I can't believe something so big is going to fit.'

'Give his cock a suck, Alice,' suggested Jenny. 'Make it all wet and slippery. Then it'll go in easier.'

What a great idea. Alice took my cock in her hand and sucked the end into her mouth. Her lips closed round me and I felt her tongue exploring my slit. It felt so good I realised if I didn't stop her I might cum in her mouth, and I didn't want that. Not yet, anyway. I eased it out.

'Was that good?' asked Alice. 'Did I do it right?'

'Oh yes,' I assured her. 'You're a natural.'

'Open me up now,' Jenny told her, spreading her legs wide. 'Spread my pussy lips so Tim can get his cock in.'

Alice put her hands either side of Jenny's pussy and opened the lips with her fingers. 'Like this?'

I put the head of my cock to Jenny's gaping hole and pushed. It slipped into the wetness with barely any resistance.

'Oh, it goes in really easily,' exclaimed Alice. 'Your lips just stretch and close right round it.'

'I love the feel of your cock inside me, Tim. Alice, your boyfriend has the most amazingly big cock. It fills me right up.'

So at last, here I was finally fucking Jenny. It had taken a year, but with my cock inside her I knew the wait had been worthwhile.

'Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me hard.'

'Yes, fuck her,' urged Alice. 'I want to see you do it to her.'

I gave them both what they wanted. I started with long, slow strokes, teasing Jenny by almost pulling out at the end of each stroke, but not quite, just playing with her lips and clit. The puckered rosebud of her arsehole looked at me from between her wide open buttocks. I felt Alice's fingers on my balls, then on my shaft as I withdrew for each stroke. If she kept that up I'd cum in no time.

Jenny must have sensed it. 'Pull out, Tim. I want to sit on your cock.'

I pulled out. Drops of my pre-cum and her juices fell from the end of my cock. Alice quickly opened her mouth to drink them down. 'Mmmm, I really love the taste of Jenny's pussy.'

I sat on the sofa and Jenny turned so she still had her back to me. She bent her knees to slowly sink down on my upright cock. Alice got the idea and held my cock in position. Again I felt it slide easily into the welcoming warm wetness of Jenny's pussy.

Jenny groaned. 'Oh God, that feels so good. You're right up inside me.'

'I can't see it,' complained Alice.

'Kneel in front of me,' Jenny told her. She leant back slightly and opened her legs wide either side of mine.

'Oh, yes,' breathed Alice. 'Now I can see Tim's cock disappearing into you. What does it feel like?'

'Gorgeous,' said Jenny. 'Like nothing else on earth. I can't wait to feel his cum shooting all hot up inside me.'

'Tell me when it's going to happen. Will you pull it out a bit, so I can see?'

'I don't know. Right now I want you to suck my clit. I want to be sucked and fucked at the same time.'

'What, like this?' asked Alice, bending forward to put her mouth on Jenny's pussy.

'Oh God, yes!' screamed Jenny. 'I'm going to cum!'

There was no way I was going to be able to hold back, either. Just the thought of fucking Jenny while my girlfriend sucked her clit was enough. I felt my cock start to go into its familiar spasms.

'Tim's cumming,' said Jenny, 'I can feel his cock jerking.'

'I know,' said Alice, 'I can feel it too. Pull it out a little. I want to see him cum.'

'I can't, I want his cum deep inside me. Keep sucking my clit. I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming!' She put her hands firmly on Alice's head to keep her mouth in place.

The cum shot out of my cock into the deepness of Jenny.

'I can feel Tim's cum inside me. It's all hot. It's making me cum!'

She started bucking on me like a wild thing, pushing down hard on me while at the same time pushing Alice's head against her clit. 'Suck my clit, Alice. Suck me and fuck me, both of you!'

I shot again and again into her as her pussy went through its contractions, squeezing my cock, milking me dry.

Gradually her movements slowed. 'I can still feel it twitching inside me. Hundreds of little orgasms are still happening all over my body. Keep your cock inside me, Tim. Keep sucking me, Alice.'

'Mmmm,' was the only thing Alice could say.

My cock finally stopped twitching. But it was still hard. It obviously liked being inside Jenny's warm pussy. I could feel a mixture of Jenny's cum and mine dribbling out over the base, round my balls. Then Alice's tongue was on me, avidly lapping it up.

Jenny took Alice's face in two hands and lifted her up. She looked at my girlfriend tenderly and kissed her full and long on the lips. When they pulled apart I could see Jenny's tongue eagerly licking my cum and her own from around Alice's mouth.

'Did I do it right?' Alice wanted to know.

'Oh yes,' smiled Jenny. 'Like Tim said, you're a natural. Now go and give your boyfriend a big hug.'

Alice got up off her knees and came and sat beside me. Jenny was still happily impaled on my softening cock, but Alice seemed not to mind at all. She wrapped her naked arms around me and pressed her beautiful tits against my chest. 'I want to kiss you all over.' And as if she meant it literally, she started kissing me, not just on my mouth, but on my cheeks, my eyes, my nose. I hugged and kissed her back.

Jenny twisted round to watch, with perhaps a little hint of envy in her eyes. 'Ah. It's so nice to see young people in love.'

I guess we all smiled at that.

Jenny eased herself off me. 'I think I'd better go to the bathroom. I don't want to ooze cum all over your parents sofa.' She smiled at us. 'Don't get up to anything while I'm gone.'

Alice and I cuddled. I put my hand round her shoulder and played with her nipples. She fondled and stroked my relaxing cock. It felt like the most natural and loving thing.

'I'm sorry,' she suddenly said.

'What for?'

'For being such a prude. You must have almost given up on me.'

'No, I didn't. I guess because I liked you too much. Jenny made me realise that.'

'I think I love you,' she said. 'Do you love me?'

Well, did I? 'Yes, I think so.'

Maybe it wasn't the hundred and ten percent over-the-top commitment she wanted, but it was the best I could do. I was a nineteen-year old guy, for christ's sake. I wasn't supposed to fall in love. Anyway, it seemed to satisfy her.

'Good. And I definitely love your cock.'

That made us both laugh.

'And I love your pussy.'

We had a good long passionate snog. Which is the position Jenny found us in when she came back downstairs. She sat down beside Alice. She was still naked. Impulsively Alice threw her arms round her. 'And I love you too.'

The next minute we were all wrapped in each others arms, kissing and declaring we all loved each other. I certainly meant it, anyway. Being embraced by two beautiful naked women would have had me declaring love for the whole world.

When we finally broke apart we sat side by side, Jenny and I either side of Alice. Alice put a hand on my cock, another on Jenny's pussy. Jenny played with one of her tits, I with the other. It was as if we had been this intimate for years.

'What can we do now?' Alice wanted to know, a little thrill of excitement in her voice.

Jenny smiled. 'What do you want to do?'

'I want Tim to fuck me.'

'You want to lose your virginity? Are you sure?'

'Yes.' She tried to sound brave, but even I could hear the faint tremor of fear.

'Only if you're sure.'

'It'll be alright if you show me what to do, won't it?'

'Of course it will.'

Alice sprang to her feet. 'What do I do, then?'

Jenny laughed. 'OK, OK, slow down. Look at poor Tim. He's already cum twice this evening.'

'Don't worry about me,' I reassured her. 'Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to do my duty.'

'What self-sacrifice,' said Jenny. 'I think he needs a little help, though, don't you?'

'Shall I suck him?' Alice was all ready for it.

'No,' said Jenny, 'I'll do it. I'll show you how it's done.' She gave me a wicked smile. 'I'll soon have him screaming.'

I raised an eyebrow. 'Is that meant to be some kind of a challenge...?'

'Take it how you like.'

Screaming, eh? We'd see about that.

'What do I do?' asked Alice. 'I'm really itchy already. I so want him to fuck me.'

'Patience. It'll happen.' She turned to me. 'Lie down, Tim. We might as well be comfortable.'

I lay down lengthways on the sofa. Jenny knelt astride my legs and put her hands on my chest. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain. 'Aaagh!' I'd forgotten she had sharp nails.

1...56789...12