The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

Sound of movement.

'Closer.'

More movement.

'That's better. Now, give me your hand.'

'I...'

'Give it to me. Now, put it there, on mine. That's right. Feel the way my fingers are moving?'

A small voice. 'Yes.'

'Feel the way I have one finger between my pussy lips and two either side?'

'Oh, yes...'

'Now you do it to me.'

'How... like this?'

A sharp breath from Jenny. 'Oh, yes, Alice, exactly like that... oh, that feels wonderful... please, don't stop.'

'Your lips are all swollen.'

'That's because they like what you're doing. Now press harder. Push your middle finger into me more.'

'Like this?'

'Oh, oh, yes, just like that! Oh, God. Put your hand inside my knickers, Alice. Push them down. I want to feel your fingers on my clit.'

Rustle, movement, quickened breathing, whether from Alice or Jenny, or both, I couldn't tell.

'I can't believe I'm... This is the first time I've seen another woman's...

'Call it pussy, Alice, that's what it is.'

'..pussy, let alone touched it.'

'Well, it feels as if you've been doing it all your life. Oh, yes, yes, just there, tease my clit, squeeze it. Oh God, I think I'm going to cum.'

'Oh no.'

'No, don't stop! Stroke me harder, harder. Make me cum.'

'It's all wet and slippery. It feels like silk.'

'Oh God, I'm cumming, Alice! You're making me cum! Can you feel it?'

And she wasn't the only one. At that moment cum started to spurt out the end of my cock. I had to catch it in my hand to stop it going on the landing carpet. It was as much as I could do to stop myself crying out loud, it felt so good.

'Oh you're so wet, Jenny, your pussy is glistening. It looks lovely. Your clit's throbbing under my fingers. It feels so big.'

'Yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Press harder! Oh God, that feels so amazing. I can't stop. Ah, ah, aah! You're making me cum, Alice, I'm cumming for you. Do you like to see me cum?'

'Yes, I love it, I love the way your pussy is trying to swallow my fingers, the way your clit is throbbing. I can feel your heart beating through it.'

'Aaaah! Oh, you're giving me such a lovely cum. Aaah!'

A pause while Jenny concentrated on her orgasm and I concentrated on mine.

'Oh, oh, do it slower, gently. I can't cum any more.'

'Like this?'

'You're a natural, Alice, you know exactly what to do. I want you to make me cum every time from now on.'

'Oh, I couldn't.'

A laugh from Jenny. 'Don't take me so literally. I don't mean every time.'

'Oh.'

'But wouldn't you like to make me cum again?'

A small voice. 'Yes. You're amazing.'

'Well, you'll just have to wait. I don't think I could cum again tonight if you paid me.'

'Oh.' Was that a tinge of disappointment in Alice's voice?

'We've been shopping all day. I'm absolutely shattered.'

'Are you going to sleep?' That was a definite tinge of disappointment. 'But what about...?'

Poor Alice, she couldn't bring herself to say she wanted an orgasm too. She must have been almost cumming in her panties herself by then.

'Don't worry, Alice, your turn will come. But right now I have to sleep, or I'll drop dead on the spot.'

'Of course.'

'I'll just close the door.'

The next thing, Jenny was at the door, smiling lustfully at my still swollen cock in my hand, still dripping with cum. Unseen by Alice, she leant forward and gave it a quick stroke, then winked at me and closed the door.

I tiptoed back to my bedroom and lay down. Truth to say, I was pretty knackered myself. Tossing yourself off standing up is always tiring. Within a few minutes I was asleep.

The first thing I heard the next morning was the sound of whispering outside my bedroom door. The door opened a crack and Jenny put her head through. Before I could say anything she put her finger to her lips and closed her eyes. I got the message. She wanted me to pretend to be asleep. It didn't take a genius to work out why.

I adopted my 'spark out' pose, flat on my back, one arm shielding my eyes, one leg bent. The duvet was half on me, half off, and I already had the first stages of my usual early morning hard-on.

Through slitted eyes I saw Jenny creep in, pulling a reluctant Alice along behind her.

'See, I told you he'd be asleep. He's never up before midday on a Saturday, specially after wine.'

'But what if he wakes up?'

'He won't. Stop worrying.' Jenny looked down at me. 'Ah, doesn't he look sweet?'

Alice stifled a giggle.

'Well,' prompted Jenny, 'you were the one who wanted a look.'

'Yes, but it's covered up.'

'Pull the duvet off then.'

'Do you think I dare?'

'You're not going to see it unless you do.'

All this time my cock had been growing. It was now pretty well fully erect.

Alice put forward a tentative hand and took hold of the duvet. With a nervous look at Jenny she pulled it down to my legs. The blast of cooler air instantly put another half inch on me.

'Oh, it's so big!' exclaimed Alice, in her surprise forgetting to whisper.

'Ssh!' warned Jenny. 'He may be asleep, but he's not unconscious.'

'I had no idea,' whispered Alice. 'How am I ever going to get that inside me?'

'With extreme pleasure,' smiled Jenny. 'Believe me.'

Alice stared at my cock.

'Touch it, then,' said Jenny.

Alice shrank back. 'Oh, I couldn't. He'll wake up.'

Jenny sighed. 'Alright, I will.' She reached forward and wrapped a hand round my shaft.

Alice shot a nervous look at my face, but my eyes were well hidden. I didn't move a muscle.

'What does it feel like?' she wanted to know.

'Beautiful. Hard and soft at the same time. Touch it. See for yourself.'

'I can't.'

'Well, give me the oil.'

Alice handed her the bottle of oil Jenny had used on me before and Jenny squeezed a line down my shaft from my slit to my balls. Then she used both hands and smeared it all over. 'Doesn't that make it look gorgeous? All smooth and shiny.'

Alice squirmed a little. 'It's making me go all itchy.'

'I'm not surprised. He's got such a gorgeous cock I could almost cum myself. You touch it.'

Alice wanted to be persuaded. 'Do you think I dare?'

'He's your boyfriend.'

Alice steeled herself and put out a tentative finger. The touch of it on my crown almost made me cum there and then. Beautiful, frigid Alice was finally touching my cock. At last.

'Stroke it,' urged Jenny. 'Feel how soft it is.'

Alice did so, while Jenny still held my shaft.

'Feel underneath the crown. That's where boys are really sensitive.'

Alice did so, as if mesmerised.

'Circle your fingers round it. Go up and down. Gently. Now hold it. That's right. Just above my hand. Now we can stroke him together.'

'Oh, it's growing!'

'I'm not surprised. Two girls stroking his cock. If he were awake it would be all his Christmases come at once.'

They had a little giggle.

'It feels beautiful,' breathed Alice, really getting into it. 'All hard and smooth. I had no idea it would feel so hard.'

'Feel his balls too,' suggested Jenny. 'They're all full of his cum. That's it. Don't they feel lovely?'

'Yes.'

'Stroke down to his arse. Boys love that.'

'Oh God, do they? I can't believe I'm doing this.'

'Now stroke the head of it again. Umm, that looks so sexy. The way it appears and disappears in your hand.'

'I like feeling your hand on him too. The way our hands keep touching.'

'It's so big, it needs two hands.'

More girlish giggles. I was close to cumming. I could feel the pressure building.

'Oh, it's twitching. What's happening?'

'He's going to cum.'

'Oh, no!'

'No, don't stop. Keep stroking. Faster. It's lovely when he cums. It goes everywhere, all warm and wet.'

'It's jerking in my hand. I can hardly hold it.'

'He's cumming. Look.'

The cum shot up my shaft and out the end, a vertical stream of white shooting up then back down over Alice's hand, dribbling down onto Jenny's. Then another, and another.

'There's so much! It keeps cumming. All warm. His cock is still twitching.'

'Keep stroking. But slower. Don't stop until it starts to go soft. Doesn't it feel lovely stroking him with all his cum mixed in with the oil?'

'All slippery. Like your...pussy felt like last night.'

'I know.'

I started to come down. Cumming is an energetic business at the best of times – but when you're trying not to move a muscle, it's close to impossible. I hoped I hadn't given myself away. Judging by Alice's total absorption in my cock, I probably didn't have to worry.

'It's beginning to go soft.'

'Keep stroking for a little bit longer. That's it. Now let it lie down.'

Alice and Jenny withdrew their hands, still covered in oil and my cum. 'What do we do with this?' asked Alice.

'Oh, that's the best bit,' smiled Jenny, and promptly started to lick and suck Alice's fingers. 'Mmmm. Now you suck mine.'

Alice's eyes widened. 'Really?'

'Just taste it.'

Tentatively Alice licked one of Jenny's fingertips. 'Mmm.' Then sucked them all in. 'It feels so dirty to be sucking Tim's cum off your fingers.'

'Aren't we disgusting,' grinned Jenny.

They both burst into stifled giggles.

'You'd better cover him up. We don't want him suspecting anything.'

'What a shame. I like looking at it, even when it's all small and soft.'

She pulled the duvet over me and they both tiptoed out of the room.

I gave them about twenty minutes, then I 'woke up' and wandered along to the bathroom. I could hear them clattering round in the kitchen getting breakfast, nattering and giggling together like old friends. I wondered if Jenny had given Alice her orgasm yet, or if it was part of her plan to have her almost dying of frustration. It didn't much matter. Either way, I felt sure I would be fucking my beautiful Alice before the day was out.

They decided we should spend the day at the beach. So we packed up a picnic and set off in Jenny's four-by-four. The beach was pretty busy, it being a Saturday, and full of families, so there were no opportunities for even the mildest titillation, not even a bit of topless sunbathing. But the sun was hot and the sea was just about above freezing, so we had a good time. I even stopped thinking about sex for the odd quarter of an hour.

By the time we left, about six, we were all in that slightly soporific, warmed up, sensual state you get in after a day lying round in the sun. I think each of us knew, in our own way, something was going to happen when we got home, though not exactly what.

The girls cooked a big pot of pasta and cracked open some Italian red from dad's cellar. Throughout the meal they kept teasing me about how I'd been eyeing up all the girls on the beach all day and how they'd fancied a few of the guys who'd been parading their six-packs. I didn't let it get to me. I just laughed and told them every guy on the beach had been jealous of me because I'd been with two such beautiful women. They pretended not to believe me, but I could tell they were flattered.

After we'd cleared up, we went in the living room. Jenny and Alice sat on the sofa – or rather Jenny sat and Alice sprawled lengthways on it with her head resting on Jenny's shoulder – and I spread myself in dad's armchair. Jenny flicked through some women's magazine, occasionally showing something to Alice so they could make a couple of admiring or caustic comments, while I pretended to read a Tom Clancy.

It was probably no more than half an hour later when some sort of unspoken signal seemed to pass between them. Or maybe it was my imagination. But indefinably the atmosphere shifted ever so slightly. I glanced over and, though Jenny was still turning the pages of the magazine, I could see neither of them were really looking at it any longer.

Jenny's free hand was on Alice's breast, just like the night before, only this time it was openly caressing it through Alice's dress, cupping it, teasing the nipple – which I could see was already hard. Alice had her eyes closed, but her mouth open slightly. She was breathing short, shallow little gasps. My cock immediately sprang into life.

Jenny moved her hand to Alice's other breast. Alice shifted a little to make it easier for her, but still kept her eyes closed. Maybe she thought if she couldn't see anyone, no one could see her. I watched as Jenny's hand caressed the swelling globes, teasing each nipple into hardness, cupping each one in turn with her hand, running her thumb across the thrusting nipples beneath the material of Alice's dress.

Jenny looked across at me and smiled. I moved my leg so she could see the bulge in my jeans. She opened her mouth and let the tip of her tongue peep out.

Alice squirmed under Jenny's stroking.

'Mmm.'

As if by accident she let a leg fall from the sofa and rest on the floor, so that now her legs were apart. The soft material of her dress fell between them, outlining the slight rise of her pelvic mound. Jenny moved her hand up to Alice's bare shoulder, caressing the skin of her throat for a moment, then moved down again.

Only now it was beneath the material of Alice's dress.

Alice tensed. I could imagine what was going through her mind. She should open her eyes now. She should sit up. She should stop this. But it felt good. It felt too good. She was under Jenny's spell. She just wanted it to continue.

Jenny's hand was now on Alice's naked breasts, moving freely from one to the other beneath her dress, caressing, stroking, squeezing, pinching the already hard nipples. I could see Alice relax, like a nervous pet being calmed.

'Mmm, that's nice,' she murmured, still with her eyes closed.

Jenny smiled across at me. I put a hand on the bulge in my jeans.

'I think Tim likes it too,' she said.

Alice opened her eyes and looked across at me. I stroked my bulge.

I could see her desperately trying to decide how she should respond. 'Naughty,' she finally said, and closed her eyes again.

Jenny withdrew her hand, but only so she could move the strap of Alice's dress off her shoulder. She pushed it down the girl's arm, pausing momentarily at her elbow, then beyond. The soft material fell away and Alice's beautiful breast was exposed.

'Don't,' Alice murmured, and squeezed her arm against her side as if to stop her dress falling further.

Jenny ignored her, simply went back to stroking and caressing her breast, which was now in full view. Alice's nipple stood out, hard and swollen and red from Jenny's gentle pinching. Jenny moved her hand up to the other strap of the dress and pushed it off Alice's shoulder.

'Ohh,' was all Alice could say. It was difficult to tell whether that meant yes or no, but though she kept her eyes firmly shut, she didn't try to cover herself. I could feast my eyes on both of her beautiful tits now. As if reading my mind, Jenny withdrew her hand so as to give me an uninterrupted view. She smiled at me, as if to say, 'Aren't they gorgeous?'

For answer, I stroked my cock a little harder. Jenny licked her lips until they were wet and glistening.

Freed from Jenny's stroking, Alice squirmed a little on the sofa, sitting up slightly and widening the spread of her legs, the effect of which were to pull the top of her dress down even more and ride the hem up higher above her knees. The action seemed to bring her round. She swung her legs to the floor and sat up.

'Oh, look at me.'

She tried to pull her dress up over her tits, but Jenny was there before her, holding it down. 'You don't mind Tim seeing your tits, do you?'

'Well, I...'

'After all, it's only what you'd be happy to do on a topless beach, isn't it?'

'Well, when you put it like that...'

'I've already told you, you needn't be ashamed of them.'

'I don't know...'

'You can tell Tim likes them. You do, don't you?'

I made my contribution. 'Oh yes, they're beautiful.'

Jenny laughed. 'Look at him stroking his cock through his jeans. He can't get enough of them.'

Alice blushed, the sweet girl. 'Do you really like them, Tim?'

'They're the most amazing tits I've ever seen. Fabulous.'

She blushed again. She was as pleased as hell.

'In fact,' said Jenny, 'I bet he'd like to touch them. Wouldn't you, Tim?'

'Absolutely.'

'Oh, I don't know...' protested Alice, but Jenny just spoke over her.

'Come and sit here.'

I went and sat the other side of Alice. Alice shrunk away a bit, but Jenny stopped her going too far.

'Stroke them, Tim, go on.'

Alice tried to cover herself with her arms, but Jenny pulled them down.

'Don't be silly, Alice, he won't hurt.'

'I know, but...'

I put a hand on her breast. God, it felt gorgeous. Alice breathed in, sharp.

'Ohh!'

'There,' said Jenny, 'what a fuss. Stroke it, Tim, squeeze her nipple. She has lovely nipples.'

'Please don't...'

I rolled it around between my fingers, pinched it gently. Involuntarily Alice pushed it against my hand, wanting the pressure and yet not wanting it.

'It hurts.'

'Nonsense,' said Jenny. 'Your nipples love it. Look at them.' And with that she took the other breast in her own hand, squeezing, pinching. Alice pushed against us both, hardly able to catch her breath.

'Please, please... don't...'

'Look at Tim's cock trying to get out of his jeans, Alice,' said Jenny. 'See how much he likes touching you, stroking your tits.'

Alice dared to take a look at my crotch. Her mouth opened. Despite herself, she was fascinated.

'Isn't it great to know you're turning him on like that?'

'Yes,' Alice admitted.

'Doesn't it feel good to have both our hands on you like this?'

Alice could barely find the breath to answer. 'Yes.'

'Now we're going to kiss them. Aren't we, Tim?'

'You bet.'

'No, please don't...'

But our mouths were already on her. As Jenny twirled her tongue round the nipple her side, I sucked on mine. Alice stopped breathing, then pushed hard against our mouths. 'Oh, no, please...'

'Please what?' teased Jenny.

'I don't know,' cried Alice, unable to think with the sensations rushing up from her nipples.

Jenny pushed her gently back into the sofa, so we could more comfortably kiss and fondle her breasts. She lay back in a kind of trance. As we sucked on her nipples Jenny smiled at me, an 'is this what you wanted?' kind of smile. I smiled back: oh yes.

Jenny resumed her kissing. Gradually, almost imperceptibly, she let her mouth move down from Alice's breast to her stomach. Hardly aware of what was happening, Alice arched her back to meet the kisses. I watched. As Jenny's kisses moved lower, her hands pushed Alice's dress down lower, until it was at her waist. Jenny rolled her tongue round Alice's navel, causing her to shiver. Alice squirmed to get away, but Jenny held her as if pinned by her tongue.

'Lift your hips, Alice,' she ordered.

Mesmerised, Alice did so. In one smooth movement, Jenny grasped the dress with both hands and slipped it under the girl's bottom, over her hips, down her thighs and off. The thin almost diaphonous material of her g-string showed damp with moisture.

'No!' she cried, trying to cover herself with her hands.

Jenny pulled them away. 'Stop it, Alice. You'll make me cross. You have a lovely body and there's absolutely no reason for you to hide it.'

'But I...'

'No buts. Tim agrees with me too, don't you?'

'You're lovely, Alice. I never knew you wore g-strings.'

'I didn't,' she admitted, 'not until Jenny bought some for me yesterday.'

'It suits her, doesn't it?' said Jenny.

'Oh, yes.'

'Even when it's all damp like now,' she laughed.

'Oh, no!' cried Alice, squeezing her legs together.

'It's nothing to be ashamed of,' Jenny reassured her. 'It just shows how turned on you are. It must be the sight of Tim's big cock bursting to get out. Why don't you touch it?'

'I couldn't.'

'Yes, you could. Tim, take her hand.'

I did as I was told.

'Put it on your cock.'

I pressed Alice's reluctant hand to my bulge. But when she felt my hardness under her fingers, she didn't try to snatch it away. Instead she stroked it through my jeans, even tried to grip it.

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers
1...45678...12