The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
264 Followers

She pulled back with a smile. 'It's been a long time since I felt that.'

'Yeah. I missed you too.' I reached down and tried to put her hand on it, but she pulled away.

'Did you? You seem pretty happy with Alice. How long have you been going out?'

'About three months.'

'She's a lovely girl, Tim. Just right for you.'

'Forget about Alice. I want you.'

She shook her head. 'No, I shouldn't have come. It's ridiculous. I'm over thirty and you're still a teenager. Alice is the right girl for you. She's lovely.'

I looked at her. 'Hang on a minute. You tell me you love me, then piss off for a year, now you're back again. What's going on?'

She sat down. 'Oh, I'm sorry, Tim. It's just I've been thinking about you for so long, imagining what it'd be like when we were together again, I think I've been going a little crazy.' She made like she was pulling herself together. 'I've been so silly. You've got a girlfriend now. I shouldn't have come back. I don't know what I was thinking of.'

No, no, no, that wasn't what she was supposed to say. 'I've been thinking about you a lot too.'

'No you haven't. Even though it's sweet of you to say so.'

'It's true,' I protested. It was time for the big one. 'I love you.'

But it didn't have the desired effect. Instead of melting into my arms, she just laughed. 'Oh Tim, you're priceless. You don't know the meaning of the word. That's just your cock talking.'

'So is that it?'

She didn't answer, not straight away. She changed tack. 'Tell me about Alice.'

'She's OK.'

'She really likes you. She's been talking about you practically all day. 'D'you think Tim'll like this? D'you think he'll like that?''

'Yeah?' This was news. 'Well, I wish she'd demonstrate it a bit more.'

She gave me one of her infuriating, understanding smiles. 'Oh, I see. Poor Tim. You haven't persuaded her to do anything yet.'

God, this was embarrassing.

'Well, you must really like her, then.'

'How do you work that out?'

'You're still going out with her, aren't you? So you must really like her.'

I hadn't thought of it that way. But, yes, now I did think of it, perhaps she was right. Alice was gorgeous, but that wasn't all. She was fun to be with, liked the kind of things I liked – I looked forward to seeing her, despite knowing I wasn't going to get my cock sucked.

Jenny looked long and hard at me, as if she was trying to work something out. Then she got a little glint in her eye, like something had occurred to her. 'You know, maybe I will stay, after all. Maybe I owe you. I could help get you two properly together.' She looked at me to see how I was reacting. 'It might even be a turn-on, getting Alice to lose her inhibitions, getting her to do all the things you want me to do.'

Now this I liked the sound of. 'OK, see if you can do better than me. I've been trying for weeks.'

'Ah,' she smiled knowingly, 'but I'm twelve years older and a woman. I know the way her mind works. Give me twenty-four hours.'

When Alice had had her shower they both went up to dad's bedroom. It sounded like they were trying on some of the things they'd bought. When Alice came down she was wearing a short strappy dress that flared and came to just above her knees. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, but her eighteen-year-old breasts filled it out nicely. She gave me a twirl and a glimpse of tanned thighs.

'Do you like it?'

'Great.'

'You don't think it's too...revealing?'

'No, it's fine. A nun would be comfortable in it.'

She laughed and sat next to me on the sofa.

'I like your old babysitter. She's fun.'

'Yeah, isn't she? Where is she?'

'She's having a shower.'

I put my arm round her and flicked on the TV.

Jenny came down twenty minutes later. Gone were the baggy pants and Robbie Williams t-shirt of the previous summer. Now she was in a tight sleeveless top and a pair of loose linen trousers tied at the waist. She wasn't wearing a bra either.

She sat the other side of Alice. 'Girl time. We need to relax after a hard day's shopping. You can go and sit over there.' And with that she put her arm round Alice and leant back into the corner of the sofa, gently pulling Alice with her.

I didn't move.

'Come on, shift yourself,' she ordered. 'We need to stretch out, don't we, Alice?'

Now I couldn't even sit on my own sofa. I went and sat in dad's armchair.

Alice took the opportunity to stretch full length, leaning back against Jenny, whose arm lay carelessly across Alice's stomach. She arranged her dress over her legs. 'I could get used to this,' she laughed.

'It's what girls do best, lie about looking beautiful,' said Jenny, giving me a smile Alice couldn't see. And she gave Alice a squeeze near the elbow, a girlie squeeze, perfectly innocent. Except that now her arm rested right across Alice's breasts.

We watched TV for a bit, some mindless crap about life in a hospital ward – or rather they watched and I tried to watch while at the same time keeping one eye on what Jenny might have been up to with my girlfriend. But nothing happened, even when some guy turned up in the hospital all covered in blood and Alice went 'Ugh, how horrible,' and turned her head away and Jenny laughed and put her hand up to her eyes as if to protect her from the sight.

I began to get bored.

'Why don't you open a bottle of wine, Tim?' Jenny suggested.

I got some wine and three glasses. I gave Jenny a glass but before I could give Alice hers, Jenny said, 'That's alright, you can drink from mine.'

She held her glass to Alice's lips, but Alice couldn't get her head in the right position and when she tried to drink, some of the wine dribbled down her chin and onto the skin above her dress.

'Whoops.'

'I've got it,' said Jenny, and put a finger on Alice's skin just below the red droplets and scooped them up, continuing slowly all the way up her throat, over her chin and up to her mouth. Alice didn't show much sign of opening her lips, but Jenny just pressed a little and her finger went in anyway.

'Mmm,' went Alice, all innocence. 'That's a nice way to drink wine.'

Then they each had a couple more big slurps and Jenny put her glass down. Now her arm was resting over Alice's shoulder, her hand hovering just above my girlfriend's left breast. And as I watched out of the corner of my eye, it started moving, not directly on her breast, but so the fingertips were stroking Alice's bare arm next to it. Up and down. Up and down. Almost absentmindedly.

Alice was still watching the TV, but her face was getting a dreamy expression on it, like part of her was off somewhere else. She noticed me looking at her and gave me a smile. Nothing more, just a smile, but it made me feel really warm inside. Then she went back to the TV.

Jenny's fingertips continued their stroking – until I was beginning to think she would never get anywhere just doing that, even though Alice clearly liked it. But then I noticed the angle of her hand had changed slightly. Hardly at all, but enough. While her fingertips stroked Alice's arm, now the palm of her hand was gently grazing the dress covering Alice's breast. Alice still wore her faintly dreamlike epxression, but even from where I was sitting, I could tell the stroking was having an effect on her. At each motion of Jenny's hand I could see Alice's nipple standing out against the material of her dress, as hard as a cherry.

It wasn't the only thing in that room getting stiff either. My cock felt as hard as a rock. I started to imagine what it would be like to do what Jenny was doing, feeling Alice's nipples beneath my hands, easing the straps of her dress over her shoulders, letting it slip below her tits...

'Pour us some more wine, Tim.' Jenny's voice brought me round from my fantasy.

I got up, quite forgetting I had a tent pole sticking out in front of me.

Jenny laughed. 'Oh, I think we can guess what you've been thinking about.'

'Yes,' giggled Alice, 'what he's always thinking about.'

After they'd both had a good laugh at my expense I went and sat down again, putting my legs over the arm of the chair to hide my hard-on. Jenny fed Alice some more wine and Alice got to suck Jenny's finger a bit more, lingering a little longer over it this time, I fancied, or that might have been wishful thinking on my part. Then Jenny's hand resumed its stroking and Alice's face went off into its dreamworld somewhere. And this time – and this wasn't my imagination – I could see Alice pushing up a little into Jenny's hand as if to make Jenny press harder onto her tit.

God, it was a turn-on. I desperately wanted to put a hand on my cock, but somehow I knew it would be the wrong thing to do. Any move on my part I suspected would break the spell Jenny had put over Alice. The moment would be lost. So I had to sit there and watch in frustration.

As it happened, Jenny was the first one to break the spell. She gave Alice a quick girlie kiss on the forehead and eased her into a sitting position. 'I'm getting cramp.'

Alice was quick to apologise. 'Oh, I'm sorry, I must be an awful weight.'

'Don't be silly. You're as light as a feather. Still, next time it's my turn.'

Alice's eyes shone. 'Oh yes, I'd like that.' She looked at both of us. 'I've had a really lovely time today. Still, maybe I'd better go now.'

'Oh, don't go on my account,' said Jenny. Then an idea seemed to occur to her. 'Look, you were almost falling asleep. Why don't you stay here tonight?'

'Oh, I couldn't.'

'Why not? You've got those night things you bought today. And Tim's dad's bed is vast. You can share with me. That is, if Tim doesn't mind.'

'Fine with me.' As if I'd object.

'Oh, I don't know if I should...'

'Go on,' smiled Jenny. 'Live a little. I promise I won't snore.'

Alice looked at me. I could tell she wanted to stay. 'Are you sure you don't mind?'

There was more to her question than the obvious: did I mind the fact she wouldn't be sleeping with me?

'Course not. It's getting late anyway.' I could play that game too.

'OK.' She looked like she'd just decided to eat a whole box of chocolates. 'I'll go and phone mum.'

She disappeared into the hall. Jenny picked up the wine glasses. We exchanged a look. We didn't need to say a word.

After a bit of rigmorale over who was using the bathroom first, Jenny disappeared into dad's bedroom and Alice and I had a quick goodnight snog on the landing. Her breasts felt beautiful and soft and full under her thin dress. As usual I pressed my erection against her. Only this time instead of springing away like she'd been stung, she just smiled.

'Honestly, Tim, don't you think about anything else?'

Now where had I heard that before?

Sensing a subtle change in her attitude I tried to move her hand onto it, but she slipped out of my grasp and blew me a kiss. 'Naughty. See you in the morning.' And disappeared into dad's bedroom.

I went to my own room and made a point of closing the door nice and loudly. I stripped off and lay on the bed. The night was warm. I admired my stiff cock lying on my belly and gave it a few strokes. Very nice.

After five minutes I put on my dressing gown, opened my door as quiet as I could and slipped along the landing. Dad's door was ajar, not much, but enough for me to see the mirror and the occasional sight of Jenny and Alice as they passed in front of it. I only hoped it wouldn't occur to Alice to look in the mirror and see me – or worse, close the door.

'Are you going to wear that new nightie?' That was Jenny.

'I don't know. Do you think I should? What are you going to wear?'

'I'm not going to wear anything. It's too warm. You don't mind, do you?'

A pause. 'Of course not.' Alice's voice, quiet, still.

Jenny laughed. 'It's alright, I'll keep my knickers on til I get under the duvet.'

'I'm sorry, I must seem an awful prude to a woman of the world like you.'

'Well, you don't look a prude in that dress. You look like you could break the balls of any man who came near you.'

'Oh, God, do I? Mum'll kill me.'

'Well, we'll keep it only for when you go out with me or Tim.'

'I think he really liked it. His eyes kept dropping to my breasts, and when I gave him a twirl I'm sure he was trying to get a look at my panties.'

'That's why we women wear dresses like that.'

'I always hated men staring at my...front, but somehow with Tim, well, I actually want him to.'

'Of course you do. And for God's sake, let's call them tits.'

Alice laughed. 'Alright. I like him looking at my tits.'

'I don't blame him. They're fabulous.'

Alice laughed again, this time a little nervously. 'Oh no. They're just ordinary.'

'Not from where I'm standing.' Jenny walked across my vision to the mirror. 'Just look at them.'

And she moved the mirror.

So that I could see nothing, just a wall. Hell. Now I'd have to use my imagination.

'I can't. It's embarrassing.'

'It's never embarrassing to look at yourself. Especially when you have a body as beautiful as yours.'

'Don't. You're making me go all red.'

'Oh, stop pretending you're a little girl, Alice. You're a grown woman and you're allowed to behave like one.'

A pause. 'Well, maybe they're not so bad.'

'Not so bad. They're gorgeous. If I were Tim I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them.'

'No.' A giggle from Alice. 'I have to do that for him.'

Yeah, I knew all about that.

'Compared with mine, yours are lovely and round and firm; they don't sag at all.'

'Oh no, yours are beautiful too.'

'Well, thank you for being polite, but look, when you see them in the flesh...' A pause. '...like this, they're nowhere near as firm as yours.'

Silence. I imagined Alice trying to get her head round the sight of Jenny's naked tits.

'I've never seen another woman's...tits before. Not outside the showers at school.'

'There's a first time for everything. It's alright, you can look. They won't bite.'

'I wish I could be more like you. Uninhibited.'

'Oh Alice, there's no trick to it. Here...'

There was a sharp intake of breath, I guessed from Alice.

'...now I can see your tits too.'

'Oh God.'

'No, don't pull your dress up again. They're nothing to be ashamed of. Look at us in the mirror. See, just two half-naked women. If our arms were lopped off we'd look like a couple of Greek statues.'

Alice laughed, trying so hard to loosen up. 'Except they wobble when we laugh.'

'Yes, mine more than yours unfortunately.'

'Oh, that's not true. I hope mine are as good as yours when I'm your age.'

'I'll take that as a compliment, shall I?'

'Sorry. But you know what I mean.'

'Yes, I know mine only look as good as yours if I lift them up like this.'

'Well, mine look better in a bra too.'

'No, they don't.' A pause. 'Look, let me show you. See, if I come behind you and put my hands under them like a bra...' Another sharp breath from Alice. '...they don't look anywhere near as good.'

No answer from Alice. Another woman's hands on her tits. Yes, that would render her speechless.

'They look much better if I just let them rest in my hands...like this. Don't you think?'

'If you say so.' Alice was finding it hard to speak.

'I do say so. And while I'm at it, they feel gorgeous too. Especially now your nipples are going all hard.'

'Oh God, are they?'

Jenny laughed. 'Well, what do you expect when someone strokes them like that? They know what they like. It's alright, I've let go now. You can start breathing again.'

'Oh, I feel so stupid.'

'Don't. And take no notice of me. I'm just a jealous thirty-year-old who can't get a boyfriend as handsome as Tim.'

'But you must have plenty of men after you. You're really pretty.'

'Well, thank you, I do. But none as gorgeous as Tim.'

'Oh, do you think so? I really like him.'

'I can tell. And what's more, he really likes you too.'

'How can you tell?'

'Well, he didn't have that huge bulge in his jeans because he was looking at me.'

Ah, now we were getting down to it. I felt my cock thrust against the dressing-gown.

'He has that all the time. It makes me go all weak when he presses it against me. It's as much as I can do to stop myself grabbing it and taking it out and kissing it all over.'

'Well, why don't you?' Yeah, why didn't she?

'Because I know I'd just lose control. I wouldn't be able to stop. Sometimes after I've been with him I lie in bed and think about what it might look like...'

'It looks amazing.'

Whoops. I don't think she meant to say that.

'You mean you've seen it? When?'

'When he was a little boy. I used to bath him when I babysat.'

'Oh, then.'

'He had a lovely little willy. I used to tweak it for him.'

Girlie laughter from both of them. Very funny.

'I bet it's even more lovely now.' Did I detect a note of wistfulness in Jenny's voice.

'So do I. Just thinking about it is making me go all itchy, you know, down there.'

'Me too.'

'Really?'

'Of course.' A rustle of movement, linen trousers sliding down legs. 'Look at me, I'm all damp.'

Another silence. I imagined Alice not daring to look, going red, eventually screwing up her courage. 'They're pretty panties.'

'So they should be, they cost enough. Not that I get many people admiring them, unfortunately.'

'Well, I like them.'

'Thank you. And now they're all damp. All through thinking about your boyfriend's big cock. Is it having the same effect on you?'

'I think so.'

'Let's have a look then.'

'No!'

'Come on. I've shown you mine, now you've got to show me yours.'

More girlie laughter.

'Oh alright. There.'

'Well, I can't see much with your dress just lifted up like that. Take it off.'

'I can't.'

'Why not? Are you intending to sleep in it?'

'Of course not.'

'Well then.'

Pause.

'Alright.'

A rustle of material.

'There.'

A long silence.

'Aren't you going to say something? You're making me embarrassed.'

'I'm speechless. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, Alice. You're perfect.'

'Oh, stop it, you're making me blush.'

'I mean it. You're amazing.'

'Yes, damp panties and everything.'

'They just make you look more sexy.'

'Oh God. Do they?'

'It's no good, I've just got to touch myself.'

'Jenny!'

'Don't tell me you've never felt the same.'

'Yes, but not in front of anyone.'

'We're among friends. Right now, I'll go mad if I don't do something.'

'Oh Jenny, you're awful.'

'Well, turn away if you're embarrassed.'

'I can't.'

'See, you're as turned on as me.'

'I know. I keep thinking of Tim's cock, holding it and stroking it. Oh, Jenny, don't!'

'It's no good, I've just got to.'

'Please...'

'Oh, that feels so good...'

'Please don't...'

'Even through my knickers I can feel my clit. It's all swollen. Look. It's making a bulge like a miniature cock. Oh, I've just got to open my legs really wide...'

'Oh Jenny...'

'Look, you can even see my pussy lips. I just love to run my finger up and down between them. Don't you?'

Silence. I imagined Alice, heart beating, hardly daring to look, but unable not to. I was stroking my own cock pretty hard too by now, trying to keep it slow, but not succeeding much. I looked down. The swollen dark red crown seemed to be even bigger than usual.

'How can you do it in front of me?'

'Because you watching me is even more of a turn-on. I'm not a lesbian, Alice, so don't think I'm going to rape you or anything. But even I'm turned on by the sight of a beautiful near-naked woman. And you're as beautiful as they come.'

'Oh, I'm not.'

'You are. And speaking of cumming...'

'You're not cumming!'

'No, but I'm going to soon.'

'Oh God, I'm getting so itchy.'

'Well, what are you waiting for then? Get your hand down there.'

'I can't.'

'Come here then.'

'Why?'

'Stop acting like a child, Alice!' Jenny's voice was suddenly stern, no messing. Even I missed a stroke. 'Come here.'

BobbiR
BobbiR
264 Followers
1...34567...12