The Ex-Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

It's amazing what the eye can take in in a split second.

She was almost apoplectic. 'Don't you ever knock?'

The injustice of the accusation made me angry too. 'I did, as it happens. But I guess you were too busy to hear.'

She backed down a little. 'You should still have waited for an answer.'

'Why? I thought you were just writing a book.'

'I am. I mean, I was.' She was flustered, no doubt. It was a sweet sight. 'I've finished it.'

'I get it.' I gave her a knowing wink. 'So this is another celebration, like the champagne.'

'Don't be disgusting.'

'Me? I wasn't doing anything.'

She pressed her knees closer together. 'Yes, well, now you can leave.'

For answer I swung the door shut behind me and went and perched on the desk near her. A look of panic flitted across her face.

'What are you doing?'

'Just being sociable. I thought you might like some company on your last day.'

She tried her babysitter voice. 'Go, Tim. Now. Before I get really angry.'

Her sweatpants and knickers had fallen to the floor. She saw me looking at them and quickly bent down for them. But not quickly enough. I got there first. 'You're not cold, are you?'

'Give them to me, Tim. Stop fooling around.'

'Who's fooling? I like looking at your legs. You look awful in these things anyway. I'd be doing you a favour if I threw them out with the rubbish.'

'Don't you dare.'

'Or you'll do what?'

She held out her hand. 'Give them to me. Please.'

I ignored her. 'And where's that toy you were playing with?'

She tried to play the innocent. 'What toy?' But her blush gave her away.

'The one you're hiding behind the chair. Come on, you might as well show me. I've seen it already, anyway.'

She sighed and brought her hand out. Now I could see it clearly, I could see it was a bit of a monster, a good ten inches from end to end, a section in the middle containing small plastic balls and a little two-pronged thing that must have been for her clit. I reached over and took it from her. 'Wow, this is quite some toy. Where did you get it?'

'In your stepmother's bedside table, if you must know.'

My dad's wife? No way. 'You're kidding.'

'Oh dear. Shattered an illusion, have I?'

Not exactly, I thought. But I'd certainly start seeing her and dad in a new light from now on, that's for sure.

I pressed a button on the control end. Immediately the business end started to rotate, the little balls move within their container. 'Neat.' I pressed another button. The two prongs fluttered rapidly. 'So does it work?'

'Evidently.'

'I mean does it give you good orgasms?'

She crossed her legs. 'None of your business.'

'Come on, Jenny, don't be so high and mighty. I'm only asking.'

'Alright. Yes, if you must know. Fantastic ones.'

'Show me.' I held it out to her, but she didn't take it.

'Certainly not.'

'Come on, you were working up to it when I came in. You must want to finish yourself off.'

'Not any more I don't.'

'I don't believe you.'

'That's too bad.'

I put some saliva on the ends of my fingers, then used them to lubricate the toy. I gripped the still rotating shaft and slid my fingers up and down it a few times. 'Treat yourself. This is supposed to be a celebration, remember.'

Her eyes were following the slow movements of my hand. She uncrossed her legs, but still kept them tight together. 'No.'

'Fair enough,' I said, 'then I guess I'll just have to tell dad what you've been doing with me over the summer.'

It had the desired effect. She was horrified. 'What things?'

'Like tossing me off when you thought I was asleep.'

'I didn't!'

'And very enjoyable it was too.'

She looked away in embarrassment. 'Oh God, I was certain you were asleep.'

I smirked at her. 'I don't know. Taking advantage of a sick teenager. Wait til dad hears about that.'

'You wouldn't!'

'Well, I think he deserves to know how the person in whom he placed so much trust really behaves, don't you?'

'You can't! He'd never speak to me again.'

I shrugged. I knew I didn't really need to spell it out for her. Her options were plain enough. She made a last plea. 'Please, Tim.'

I offered her the toy. 'You just said it gives fantastic orgasms. You should be grateful to me.'

I could almost see her brain working. She knew she didn't have any choice. 'And if I do it, you'll promise not to say anything?'

'Of course.'

She tried to decide if she could trust me. Actually I had no intention of telling dad anything about what had happened between us, whether she took the vibrator or not – it would be just too bloody embarrassing – but Jenny wasn't to know that. She put out her hand.

'Give it to me, then.'

I handed it over with a smile. 'Well, don't look so miserable about it. Anybody'd think I was asking you to poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick.'

'Huh.'

She wet her fingers and moistened the shaft of the toy. Even that had my cock sticking up like a flagpole. Then she laid it in the valley formed by her thighs and eased it under the hem of the Robbie Williams.

'Sorry, that doesn't count,' I told her. 'I've got to be able to see what you're doing.'

She thought about defying me for a moment, then gave in. 'I can't get it in with my legs closed anyway.' I could tell she was beginning to resign herself to the situation. She might even have been thinking she might as well try and enjoy it.

'Put your leg over the arm of the chair, like it was when I came in.'

With a pained sigh she did as I told her. The moist pink lips of her pussy came into view. I realised this was the first time I'd actually seen them – apart from the millisecond glimpse I'd had when I first surprised her. They were beautiful, like a flower, absolutely clear in every detail against her completely shaven skin.

'I didn't know you shaved.'

'Well, it's not the kind of thing that comes up in conversation.'

'I suppose not,' I conceded. 'It looks lovely.'

She allowed me the tiniest of smiles. 'Thanks.'

'And your lips are all wet. You're as turned on as I am.'

A little blush spread up from her neck, so I took that as agreement.

I watched as she eased the head of the toy between her lips, backwards and forwards a couple of times to lubricate it with her juices, then in a couple of inches until the two little prongs were almost touching her clit.

'Aren't you going to turn it on?'

'In a minute. I just need to feel it inside me.'

She closed her eyes, I guess to feel the sensations more. Or maybe to shut out the sight of me watching. Her hand moved hardly at all.

My cock was pressing against my dressing-gown. I started to stroke it – but not too much. I didn't want to come before she did.

Then she pressed a button on the end of the toy and it started to hum. 'Oh God,' she breathed. Her hand gripped the toy more firmly. Even so, I could see it rotating slightly in opposition to the rotation it was doing unseen inside her pussy. After a moment, she opened her eyes and smiled, running her tongue over her lower lip. 'Do you like what you see, Tim?'

My mouth was all dry. 'Yes.'

'Do you like to see my pussy lips stretched open like this, all wide, sucking on a big plastic cock?'

Wow, this was different. I'd never heard her speak like that before. 'It's beautiful.'

'Now I'm going to press another button and turn on the rabbit ears, so I can be fucked and have my clit played with at the same time. Do you want me to do that?'

I nodded. I was finding it difficult to speak.

She pressed the button and the buzzing changed tone. 'Oh, God, that's good.' Her head shot back and she put her other leg wide over the other arm of the chair. With the hand that wasn't holding the vibrator in place she spread her pussy lips so the twin prongs could really get to work on her. I could see everything. She worked the toy in and out a little. I tried to imagine what she was feeling: the hard cock stretching her pussy open, the gentle rotating inside her, the fluttering ears against her clit.

She opened her eyes again. 'Take your cock out, Tim. You know how much I like to see it. I want to see you stroke it.'

I didn't need to be told twice. I undid my dressing gown and it fell open. My cock stood up a good eight inches, thick and red and swollen.

'It's beautiful,' she murmured. 'Stroke it. Slowly. I want you to make it last.'

'Like this?' I gripped it gently, slid my hand slowly up and down the shaft, let my fingertips play around the crown.

'Oh yes, just like that. Just looking at you doing that's going to make me cum.' She held the toy firmly against the front of her pussy, making sure the vibrating ears never let go her clit. It was no good, the sight was such a turn-on I was going to cum soon, I knew it.

'I think I'm going to cum. I can't stop it.'

'Me too.' She was breathing sharp and shallow. 'Come over here, quickly.'

I took the two or three steps to her. She reached out with the hand that wasn't holding the vibrator and grasped my cock. 'I want to feel your cock throbbing when you cum. I want you to shoot in my mouth. I want to taste your cum.' And with that she pulled me to her and thrust my cock in her mouth. It was the first time anyone had ever done that to me – every teenage boy's fantasy come true. The touch of her lips round my shaft and her tongue playing with my slit was enough to tip me over the edge.

'Oh yes, I'm cumming,' I heard myself groan. 'I'm cumming.'

She didn't let go. She just let out low animal moans as she sucked hard on me, her hand moving rapidly up and down my shaft, and I felt the cum building up inside my balls then shooting out of the end of my cock in uncontrollable spasms.

'Oh yes, I'm cumming inside your mouth, Jenny. Suck me. It feels so good.'

She moved her mouth away so I could see the white milky streams shooting out onto her tongue, her chin, her cheeks.

'Cum for me, Tim, let me taste it. Cum all over my face, in my mouth.' Then her own orgasm hit her and she screamed out loud. 'Oh Christ, yes! Yes! I'm cumming too! Oh god, I can't stop it, I'm cumming!' And from her pussy all the way up to the hand that was gripping my cock I could see the spasms rippling through her body, jerking her back against the chair as she tried to escape from the relentless vibrations of the toy inside her.

'No! No more! I can't stop!' And another wave hit her, and another.

Then she managed to switch off the vibrator and the spasms slowed. She looked at my cock in her hand, almost as if she'd forgotten it was there.

'Your lovely cock, Tim. I love the taste of your cum.' With that she sucked it into her mouth again, only slowly this time, as if she knew it was sensitive, and gently sucked the cum off me and licked my crown clean. 'There,' she smiled, pleased with her handiwork. 'All clean again.'

I let her play with it a bit until it went soft.

'So, are you sorry I made you do it?'

She smiled openly at me, as if she'd finally decided she was going to let go with some big secret she'd been holding onto. 'No. You know I'm not. Did you enjoy it?'

'It was amazing.'

'Good. I wanted it to be.'

Hang on, was there something I wasn't getting here? 'You wanted it to be?'

'Of course.'

'It didn't feel that way. More like getting blood out of a stone.'

She sighed. 'Oh Tim, you really are young, aren't you?'

'OK, grandma, you don't have to keep reminding me.'

'Do you honestly think I'd have let all this happen with just any boy?'

That silenced me.

'Haven't you the faintest idea what I feel about you?'

'Yeah, you've made that pretty plain. You think I'm just a kid.'

'No, I don't. That's the trouble.' She took a deep breath. 'I want you, Tim. I've wanted you almost from the moment I stepped in the house. Even when you were a little kid I liked you. And now you're all grown up and handsome I think I'm in love with you.'

'You're in love with me?' This was getting seriously weird.

'Is that so strange? I think about you all the time. I've been sitting down here trying to work and listening to you masturbating in your room above and I had to keep doing it myself or I'd have gone mad. Why do you think I made you cum when I thought you were asleep? Why do you think I let you take your cock out and cum in front of me?'

'I thought we were just fooling around.'

'I know.' Her smile was gone. She looked a bit sad. Had I said the wrong thing?

'Well, we can keep on fooling around, can't we?' I suggested.

'No.' She didn't even think about it.

'Why not?'

She sighed. It was her I'm-your-thirty-year-old-ex-babysitter sigh. 'For all sorts of reasons, most of which you wouldn't understand even if I told you. But mostly because I'm leaving today.'

'Today?'

'Yes. I'm already packed.'

'Well, when will I see you again?' This was unfair. A woman tells me she loves me, then walks out – she wasn't even giving me time to get my head round it.

'I don't know.'

'What do you mean, you don't know?'

'I'm sorry, Tim, I should have told you, but I'm going to America tomorrow.'

'So?'

'And I don't know when I'll be back.'

I felt as if I'd walked into a wall.

'I'm sorry,' she said again.

I mustered as much sarcasm as I could. 'I'm sure you'll have a great time.' Then I walked out.

I think she said something to try and stop me, but I didn't hear it.

I shut myself in my bedroom for the rest of the day. She called me a couple of times, even tried my bedroom door, but I'd locked it. Eventually I heard the front door slam.

Goodbye Jenny.

Of course, I got over her.

I moped round the house for a couple of days, til dad came back and started moaning at me to go out and earn some money. Eventually, mainly to shut him up, I took a badly-paid job in a boatyard, helping fit galley units. It was pretty mindless stuff, but it was OK. In the evenings I thought about Jenny sucking my cock and had an orgasm or two. Life pretty well got on with itself.

The following spring I started going out with the sister of a guy I knew from school. Alice was a year younger than me – I was nineteen by then – and frigid. At least that's the way she was with me. She was gorgeous looking and had a fabulous figure, but running right through the middle of her like a slogan in a stick of rock was this solid streak of morality. Kiss and cuddle OK; anything else, no way. At least, not until she had an engagement ring on her finger.

Still, she made all my mates jealous as hell because she looked so great, and that's half the point of going out with any girl. They didn't know I hadn't even got as far as touching one of her firm young breasts, but I wasn't going to tell them that. Let them imagine what we were doing together, that was enough for me.

Course, I got pretty frustrated. We'd sit on the sofa when dad was out for the evening with my stepmum – the same sofa Jenny and I had shared – and I'd try and get my hand inside her top or down her jeans, but I never got anywhere. I even tried that same trick I'd done with Jenny, playing with my hard-on in front of her. But she just went red when she realised what I was doing, leapt out of the sofa like she'd been stung and insisted it was time for her to go home.

Relating it now, the relationship didn't seem to be going anywhere – but somehow it suited me. She wasn't much effort, she made guys envious, she was entertaining enough to be with, and I was having nice uncomplicated sex, if only with myself.

The summer came. Dad and my stepmum went away for their usual three-month trip. I had the house to myself again. I made long complex plans about how I would kidnap Alice and hold her hostage until she let me have my wicked way with her. After which she'd become my adoring sex slave and willingly perform all sorts of wonderful acts on various bits of my body.

It never happened. When we didn't go out, mostly we just sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Then one day the doorbell rang. It was Jenny.

It seems she'd done America. She'd been back a few weeks.

'Why didn't you call?' I asked, not intending to sound hurt, but it might have come out that way.

'I didn't know what to say.'

She was writing another book.

'And you've come here to finish it.'

'Only if you want me here.'

I waved an arm airily. 'Course. It's open house.'

Actually I was as pleased as hell. I wondered if I should sweep her into my arms and carry her up to my bedroom right away. But two things stopped me. One, she didn't look quite like the wild, post-orgasmic Jenny who had sat half-naked in dad's swivel chair with a vibrator in her pussy and told me she loved me. And two, Alice was in the living room sitting on the sofa.

I introduced them. I don't know who was the more surprised. If Jenny was put out by my announcement this sexy-looking eighteen-year-old was my girlfriend, she didn't show it, but I could tell she hadn't expected it. And I think Alice was just as surprised to learn a woman as attractive as Jenny was going to be living in the house with me for the rest of the summer. Of course, if I'd been a bit older than nineteen I might have realised straight away that what I was looking at was jealousy, plain and simple.

Anyway, we all had a couple of beers and Alice asked Jenny about America, and they seemed to get on OK. Then Jenny said she was tired and went off to bed. A little later Alice said it was time for her to go too. I kissed her goodbye inside the front door. She only lived on the next street, so there was no need to see her home. I pressed my erection against her belly.

'How old is Jenny?' she asked.

'No idea. About thirty, I think.'

'She's very pretty for someone that old, isn't she?'

'Is she? I've never noticed.'

She smiled as if I'd said the right thing. 'Kiss me on my neck.'

I did so. She had a beautiful neck, long and smooth. The touch of my lips made her shiver. She pulled away. 'Oo, I can't stand it. It makes my legs go all wobbly.'

Then she was off down the path and gone. Typical.

I went upstairs and crept quietly along the landing to dad's bedroom. The door was open a little. I stuck my head in. Jenny was lying curled up under the duvet, breathing heavily. She was fast asleep. Just my luck.

The next morning I was up before Jenny and out of the house. I had to be at the boatyard by eight. All day I thought of her, an erection coming and going every ten minutes, remembering her holding the vibrator inside her pussy, sucking my cum from my cock into her mouth. At five I practically pole-vaulted all the way home.

But she wasn't there. Yes, there was evidence she'd moved in – stuff in the kitchen, her coat in the hall, women's things littering the bathroom – but no sign of her. My erection subsided. I'd psyched myself up for the evening, imagining all the things we were going to do together – once I'd forgiven her for walking out on me the previous summer, of course – fucking her at last, getting her to suck my cock again, playing with any toys we might find lying around. But nothing could happen if she wasn't actually there.

I had a shower. Still no sign of her. I made myself some pasta. Seven o'clock came and went. I thought seriously of calling Alice. An evening of snogging on the sofa was better than nothing.

But then Jenny came back. With Alice. They'd been doing a few hours retail therapy and were laden with designer carrier bags. I might have known. Two women meet. Therefore they go shopping. QED.

They were in high spirits, giggling over their various extravagances. I got a couple of pecks on the cheek, otherwise I might just as well not have been there. Alice asked if she could have a shower.

'Be my guest.'

At least that would get rid of her for a few minutes.

As soon as she was upstairs, I grabbed Jenny, stuck my tongue down her throat and ground my hard-on against her pelvis.

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers