Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Henderson regretted her angry tone. Perhaps she had overreacted. The sight of one of her girls sucking on the cock of a boy was just so shocking. Alice probably meant nothing lascivious about it. "Well, alright then, but, um, why don't you give another girl her turn."

Alice reluctantly got up from the chair so that Beth could take her place.

Beth got into position with considerable apprehension. She had never handled a boy's penis before, and certainly not one that was so excited. She hadn't even seen an erection before, at least not one that was alive; that is, for real, outside of pictures. And, this one now looked so fierce. The top of it was so purplish red; it looked like it was all angry.

Michael felt like he was going to explode. The pressure within his loins was so intense; his cock was so swollen it seemed like it wanted to burst through its own skin.

And then along came Beth. Bethany Evans was one of the cutest girls he knew. He didn't really know her, but he had seen her many times. She had long blonde hair, pretty much always worn in a pony tail. What was most striking about her though were her eyes. She had the prettiest blue, innocent eyes behind large round spectacles that seemed to just glisten and sparkle, a little fresh apple in daddy's eyes. She was always in good humor; a gay, often excited smile on those kissable, little lips, with puffy little rosy cheeks that revealed the cutest dimples when she smiled. It was all so perfectly matched by her diminutive height and tiny little titties.

Michael had often thought about asking her out. He figured that she would have to say yes because she was really kind of like him, only female. He was certainly not the least bit threatening.

But, he seemed threatening to her now. She leaned back in the chair and slowly reached out for his hard cock, as if she was having to pick up a hot rod.

Ms. Henderson could see her apprehension, as did everyone else. "Don't by shy, Beth, it won't bite you."

Beth smiled bravely but still nervously. She took the hot, stiff rod in her hand. Her eyes widened in surprise. It was so much harder and warmer than she would have expected.

Michael was trying hard to concentrate on not cumming. He had come so close to cumming so many times before. The warning signs were all there. If he could just get through the last few girls. But, the innocent, apprehensive touch of the sweet fingers of Beth made it so very difficult. He squinted his eyes, clenched his teeth, and willed himself to exert more self-control.

"Make sure you get a good close look, Beth," Ms. Henderson instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Beth replied. She realized that she was probably being a big baby. After all, lots of girls had been handling Michael's stiff penis for quite some time now and it hadn't bitten any of them. She laughed at how afraid she had been. She gripped him more tightly. He did feel kind of nice. She even pulled the shaft toward her as she leaned over to get a closer look at the round red head.

Michael felt her pulling on him and he looked down to be sure that he was properly positioned for her. He didn't want to make this any more harder for Beth, and himself, than it already was. But, when he saw her pretty little face moving in closer to his cock, like she was about to suck on him, he felt the damn burst.

His dick suddenly jerked, like a gun accidentally going off, and a large gush of cum surged through his cock and exploded out the end, splashing hard against Beth's nose and lips.

"Ms. Henderson!" Beth yelped, "What do I do?"

Ms. Henderson had to think fast and said, "Hold on Beth, keep stroking him, once it starts it needs to finish."

"Oh my, oh my!" Beth squealed as jets of cum continued to blast out of the end of his cock, splattering all over her face, hair, and blouse. She did as she was told. She was a good girl and wanted to be an even better nurse. She understood that it probably would be bad to start an ejaculation and then try to stop it in mid-stream. He would probably get all jammed up or something. 'But, goodness,' she thought, 'there so much of it!'"

For Michael, the relief, the release, of all that mounting pressure felt so good. It was so nice to finally just let it all gush out, and, on top of it, splatter all over little Beth. The physical and visual pleasures were so fantastic. He squinted through his half-closed eyes, watching his loads streak through the air and smack against the soft, white skin of Beth, her hand continuing to pump him despite the fact that she was getting soaked by his cum. He was leaving splats, wads, and drips all over her forehead, white dimpled cheeks, perky nose, and kissable, sweet lips. But, Beth was a trooper and stood firm as the cum rained down on her.

When he was done he felt like he was going to faint. "I'm so sorry, Beth, really."

She looked up at him, only one eye was open, as the other had a gob stuck in the corner, and even the open eye was only half open, as a rope of cum was draped across, connecting her eyebrow and cheek. A large glob on the forehead was also headed right for her open eye. "That's alright, Mikey," she said softly. "You couldn't help it."

He wanted to help her clean up, but he didn't have anything to use. Ms. Henderson though was already on her way with the sanitary wipes.

The rest of the girls were stunned speechless. It had been quite a sight. Chrissie was surprised by her own reaction. She figured that she would and should have felt outraged at seeing a guy ejaculate on a girl's face. She was indeed shocked when she saw the first splat against Beth's lips, but she did not turn away and was instead fascinated. She couldn't take her eyes away, her own heart racing with excitement as she watched Michael cum on Chrissie. When he was done she detected a further warming between her legs, perhaps now even a bit of wetness. She wondered if she should try to sneak away with one of the sanitary wipes. She even felt a little jealous of Beth. After all, she was Michael's partner in this. Perhaps it really should have been her that gave him relief, although she certainly wouldn't have wanted him to do it on her face; that part she didn't envy at all. It was exciting to watch, but still rather shocking and disturbing.

Michael stepped back as Ms. Henderson helped Beth clean up. "Now don't you fret, dear, it's perfectly safe, it won't hurt you."

"Oh I know, Ms. Henderson," Beth replied. She wasn't that naive. "I was just surprised at how much there was." All of the girls were very surprised at that. They wouldn't have expected such a small guy to have so much cum, and it shot out with such force. "Golly," Beth said, "I must be a terrible mess."

She was indeed, but Ms. Henderson reassured her, "No no, dear, a little cum on a girl can actually be very endearing." The girls raised their eyebrows at that remark, but there wasn't time for any questions or discussion as to what she meant. Class was over and it was time to move on. Ms. Henderson though let Beth stay back a bit to further clean, as well as fix, her hair.

As the students walked out, Chrissie took Michael's hand. This experience was becoming very confusing. They headed off to the luncheon in their honor in the boardroom of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies.

To be continued...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next episode of Naked at College, Chrissie and Michael, is hopefully loaded and ready by now, if you want to move on. Perhaps I should have kept it as one continuous story, but it is awfully long. The second part concerns the afternoon. In any case, I enjoyed writing it, and I surely hope you enjoyed reading it. I am happy to receive feedback, and please do vote!

1...456789