Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Henderson announced, "Alright, Susie, good job." Mary had taken over Susie's job of holding his butt open, as Susie got her turn poking her finger up Michael's butt. "It's now your turn, Alice."

Michael sighed with regret as he felt Alice let go. But, he knew it was probably all for the best. He was now even thinking of taking up the next instructor's offer to get relief in the first five minutes of the class. However, that wouldn't be until after lunch.

Alice took her sweet time, and provided one of the more sensual explorations of his rectum. She kept sliding her finger in and out, in and out, as she slightly bent the last knuckle to caress, as well as to explore. She even reached underneath him with her other hand, this time between his legs, to again grasp his hard, straining cock.

Ms. Henderson, standing behind the other side of the desk, could not see precisely what she was doing, but by the look on the faces of some of the girls, who were rather shocked by Alice's openly sexual handling of Michael, she knew that Alice's hand might be getting out of hand. "Alright, that's enough, Alice."

Alice released her finger with a pop and a smile.

Michael smiled as well.

However, his smile quickly disappeared when Ms. Henderson came around the desk, bent over him herself and, using some sanitary wipes, cleaned him up. "You should also clean him up afterwards, girls. Sometimes they prefer to do this themselves, but I think it is a nice courtesy, particularly for a such a good sport like Michael."

Michael would in fact have preferred to do it himself. He now felt like he was being treated like an infant, getting his bottom wiped and cleaned by an older woman, and in front of all of these girls.

And, regrettably, she took her time doing it. There was quite a bit of lubrication that needed to be wiped up, but it seemed like she was taking some sort of personal pleasure in this. She did find his bottom to be awfully cute. She even patted him fondly on his fanny when she was done. "Alright then! All clean and sparkly. You can take a seat now Michael, if you wish, while we practice another exam with Chrissie.

A good consequence of her slow and careful cleaning was that it did allow time for his penis to soften. He quickly moved to one of the desk chairs. He was so glad to no longer be the center of attention. Alice, however, kept giving him knowing glances and smiles. Michael tried not to return her glance, concerned that his erection might return.

"Well, that was wonderful, wasn't it girls? Now, Chrissie, if you wouldn't mind, would come over beside me?"

After seeing what had happened to Michael, although not really seeing much as she continued to try to respect his privacy, Chrissie approached cautiously.

"Another important personal exam, which all of you girls should be familiar with, is the breast exam." The girls weren't really all that familiar with this exam, as they weren't particularly worried about lumps at their age, but it was certainly true that they should become very familiar with the test, for the sake of their older patients and frankly eventually for themselves. "Chrissie will be a wonderful model for us. Little breasts are at same risk as large breasts, but for the sake of training in the provision of an exam, I think it is nice to have such full, fleshy bosoms."

It was a compliment, but Chrissie wasn't at all sure that she wanted to say thanks.

Ms. Henderson had the girls gently, but firmly, examine Chrissie's breasts. To save time, Ms. Henderson had two girls conduct their exams at the same time, each exploring one of the two breasts.

It wasn't a terribly significant problem for Chrissie. It was certainly much less invasive and embarrassing than Michael's prostate exam. It was, though, a little awkward. She had to hold each arm high up in the air while various girls felt, explored, poked, and squeezed a breast. But, still, she felt like she was in fact doing a good service. It certainly wasn't inappropriate or sexual. They were all females in the room (with one exception), and a breast exam was certainly something that should not be embarrassing or shameful.

However, as time passed, she did notice her heart rate quickening, her face becoming a bit flushed. The fact that there were so many different hands, all largely strangers' hands, coming at her naked titties in so many different ways, one after the other, at times on top of each other, all exploring, feeling, squeezing, and fondling. It was frankly rather appealing, eventually even arousing. So many hands, so much exploration, squeezing, tweaking.

One of the girls in particular, Polly, appeared to really get into it. Polly lingered for quite some time. She seemed to be more caressing and fondling than examining and squeezing. She even flicked and pinched Chrissie's nipples. When she was done Chrissie found herself feeling a little breathless, a little confused. She looked over at Michael to see if he was watching.

He hadn't been. He was keeping his eyes averted, not only out of consideration for Chrissie, but also to avoid getting another erection. It wasn't easy, as some of the girls were talking about how soft and squishy Chrissie's boobs felt, and just hearing hands playing with tits, along with the sound of girlish giggling as they did so, was really hard to ignore. The fact was that he was in a room with all sorts of pretty girls playing with naked titties.

Ms. Henderson as well noticed Michael sitting alone, looking away. She quickly realized her mistake. 'How sexist of me!' she thought. She had assumed that only a woman should know about a breast exam, when in fact a young man will at some point be feeling and fondling breasts as well. Shouldn't he be aware of how it is done and what to look for? Would he not want to care for the health of a future girl friend?

When the last girl was finished, she called him up. "Michael, I'm so sorry we left you out. You c'mon up here and take your turn."

"What?!" he exclaimed, as did Chrissie, at least with her hands. Her hands instinctively went to her breasts, clutching each of them in modest self-protection.

"Well certainly, Michael. There is no good reason to leave you out; in fact, it was my presumptive mistake to have done so and I do apologize. You and Chrissie are attending our class today and should be treated with all due respect and consideration. You're a nurse for the day Michael!" She walked up to him, took his hand, and pulled him from his chair. "Now, I'm not going to take no for an answer, Michael. Today you're a nursing student, and nurses must become comfortable around the bodies of the opposite sex." She brought Michael up to Chrissie, who stood in front of Ms. Henderson's desk like a deer caught in the headlights, although it was actually Michael staring at the headlights: the bright white mounds jutting out from Chrissie's body.

Michael felt quite bad about this, particularly after Chrissie had been so helpful, so nice, on the way to class. But, he had no real choice. He had to, both of them had to act as participants in each class, willing to engage in whatever instruction the faculty deemed pedagogically helpful. He looked in Chrissie's eyes, trying to convey to her his sympathy, his apologies, for what he was about to do.

Chrissie just looked flustered, concerned, and most clearly embarrassed.

"Here's what you should look for, Michael. You want to first look to see if the breast appears to be its usual size, shape, and color, whether its evenly shaped without visible distortion or swelling. Of course, these are quite wonderful breasts, aren't they, Michael."

"Uh, yea, they sure are," he quietly admitted. Chrissie's face flushed beet red.

"Do you see any nipple discharge, any dimpling, or bulging, any redness, soreness, or swelling?"

He didn't like hearing the references to bulging or swelling. He just shook his head.

"Now, raise your arm up, Chrissie."

"Yes, ma'am," Chrissie responded, raising her arm but averting her eyes. In the morning she had scolded Michael for looking directly at her naked breasts. Now she had to passively submit to his intensive visual and physical exploration.

"Michael, gently squeeze each nipple between your finger and thumb and check for a nipple discharge."

Wow, Michael thought. He figured he would only be able to touch or hold the breast. He was in fact being invited to squeeze a nipple. He carefully took her right nipple in between his finger and thumb and gently squeezed.

Chrissie's breast rose up sharply with the sudden intake of air at the feel of his touch on her nipple. It was like she was jutting it out for him, presenting it to him. Her nipple stiffened, and the feel, her reaction, was so delightful to Michael.

"Now, Michael, usually you want to examine the breasts while she is lying down, as well as standing up, but we really don't have a comfortable place for that, so we'll just skip that part. Use a firm, smooth touch with the first few fingers of your hand, keeping the fingers flat and together." She guided his hand with her own. "Cover the entire breast from top to bottom, side to side, from her collarbone to the top of her abdomen, and from her armpit to her cleavage." In other words, carefully, slowly, explore every single inch.

Chrissie's breast was now rising and falling with her breathing. She was quite confused and surprised at her reaction. She wasn't entirely sure if her heart was fluttering out of nervousness or, could it be true, arousal? It was a quite embarrassing breast exam. It was now a boy's hands doing the exam, the boy with whom she was sharing this so very difficult day. His were not the same as the hands of the girls and she could not deny the effect Michael's exploration was having on her. She was even feeling a bit of warmth between her thighs.

Ms. Henderson continued to instruct Michael. "Follow a pattern to be sure that you cover the whole breast. You can begin at the nipple, moving in larger and larger circles until you reach the outer edge of the breast." He did as he was told, not only feeling for abnormalities but feeling more for the purpose of simply enjoying the feel of her smooth, soft, luscious skin. He wanted to return again to the nipple, but he stuck to the clinical requirements. "You can also move your fingers up and down vertically, in rows, as if you were mowing a lawn. Be sure to feel all the breast tissue: just beneath her skin with a soft touch and down deeper with a firmer touch." That was an instruction he was quite willing to follow, enjoying the soft, cushiony pliancy of her full, luscious boob. "Begin examining each area with a very soft touch, and then increase pressure so that you can feel the deeper tissue." This was an exam? He wondered if nibbling on the nipple would be a good way to check for discharge.

When he finished everyone could hear the sound of Chrissie's deep breathing, but even more evident was the heavy rising and falling of her breasts and the flushed expression on her face. She looked at Michael with a confused expression, but she then flushed with embarrassment and looked away.

Jane exclaimed, "It looks like Mikey enjoyed being the nurse, Ms. Henderson."

Their eyes then all want down to the pelvis of Michael. His cock was standing up hard, stiff, and tall. Nobody had really noticed it before, as their eyes were mesmerized by the sight of Michael working Chrissie's breast. Well, some of them had actually noticed it. Alice in particular, but she wasn't about to be a tattle-tale.

Ms. Henderson was at first a bit lost for words. But, as the instructor, she quickly gathered herself. "Well, my gracious. I'm so sorry, Michael. I honestly should have anticipated this possibility."

Michael covered his embarrassment.

But, Ms. Henderson pulled his hands away. "No, no, Michael, don't try to hide it. That's against the rules of The Program and, besides, it's really nothing to be embarrassed about. These girls will come across young men who accidentally get erections when they examine or bath them. You know, frankly, I think this was a good thing. You have given us the opportunity to demonstrate how we, as young lady professionals, can handle something like this." She turned to her students, all of whom were staring at the swaying erection. Chrissie was staring as well. She was still a bit short of breath, and she was finding herself to be surprisingly curious about, attracted to, his stiff thing. "Aren't we glad that Mr. Bates has shown us his erection, girls?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Henderson," they all replied, with considerable sincerity, and even enthusiasm.

"Yes, you see, Michael, we all think it's just wonderful. Now, um, let's see." She was thinking about the next exercise. There was a bit of difficulty. "Well, our next exercise was to be a simulation of a testicle and penile exam. I wonder if perhaps we should wait a second, while, you, um."

"Ms. Henderson," Alice suggested. "I really don't think we should wait at all. I mean, if we're going to demonstrate our comfort with his boner, then shouldn't we just proceed. After all, if this was in real life, we would have other patients waiting."

Ms. Henderson still wasn't sure. This was going to mess up her plans. "I wanted you girls to have the experience of pulling back the foreskin." She reached for his cock, gripped the skin, and pulled it forward. She was testing the elasticity of the fully stretched foreskin. She was still able to maneuver the foreskin on and off the head. All that was really lost is that it wouldn't stay there when you let go of it. Maybe this would work. However, her repeated pilot testing of the foreskin's elasticity did have another appearance.

"Are you going to wank him off, Ms. Henderson?"

"Oh goodness, no!" She knew the rule, as did all of the instructors, but, more importantly, she had no actual intention of doing so. She knew about rumors, urban legends, that nurses would masturbate male patients, and she certainly did not want to be a role model for such a thing. What message would it be giving student nurses to masturbate the first naked penis they see? It would have been fine at the beginning of class, per the instructions and procedure of The Program. But, this was really an entirely different matter.

"Yes, well, actually, let's proceed." Looking at Michael, not actually realizing that she was still absentmindedly holding onto, actually caressing, his young stiff cock, "there is nothing really sexual about this exam. He'll soften up in a bit and then we can more fully manipulate the foreskin." She let go and turned back to the students. "Alright then girls, one at a time. Carefully feel his testicles for any abnormalities, then closely inspect every inch of his penis, particularly the crown."

Ms. Henderson positioned Michael so that he was standing in front of an empty desk chair, in which each student sat in turn. There was a bit of maneuvering and even shoving to get an early position in line. Examining a hard, stiff cock was far more enjoyable than the prostate exam, and the girls went into this task with considerably more meticulousness and interest.

Perhaps most importantly, none of them wanted to be the girl with whom Michael went limp. They were nurses, but they were also young ladies, with understandable pride as to their feminine appeal. Who would want to be the one with whom Michael lost his erection?

Jenny was the lucky one to start. She grinned broadly at the stiff cock jutting out toward her across the desk. It wasn't a very big cock. In fact, it was a rather small one. But, to her, that made it all the more cute and playful.

She carefully felt his testicles, not so much to examine them but more to actually feel them out of her own curiosity and amusement. She looked into his eyes as she did so, smiling coquettishly. She then turned her attention to his penis, lightly tracing her fingers along the shaft, carefully feeling every inch, bending her face down close to the head.

He could feel her soft breath on the crown, as well as her tender fingers, exploring his hard cock, sliding up and down his shaft, never actually gripping him, squeezing him, but her soft touch was still so terribly pleasing, so titillating, so arousing. His cock swelled further.

Jenny smiled. She liked the effect she was having on him. She drew her fingers up to the head, the soft round bulb.

Ms. Henderson's voice broke through her reverie. "The head needs particular attention. Be sure to look closely."

Jenny certainly did. She bowed her head down further, her eyes just an inch away. She turned his penis left and right, tenderly feeling along the soft, curved skin of the crown. She even squeezed the head a bit, opening up his slit. She felt an urge to lay her lips on the head, to lightly lick the slit, but there really wasn't any excusable reason to do so. She couldn't get away with that. Couldn't she?

"My turn, my turn!" Mary complained.

Jenny sighed with disappointment, let go of his hard cock, got out of the desk, and gave up her position to Mary.

Each of the girls, one at time, sat down to examine, or more accurately play with, Michael's hard cock. This had become by far the best classroom exercise they had ever imagined.

It was pretty darn good for Michael as well. His embarrassment at being naked in front of so many clothed girls was now a distant memory, as he basked in the pleasure of so many young ladies fondling his erection. He had at times had the fantasy of a couple of girls jerking him off at the same time, as he played with himself, by himself, in bed at night. This was obviously so terribly much better. This was lots of girls, and, most importantly, it was for real.

It was also cool how each one again seemed to have her own individual style. Some of them took to it with gusto, others more sensually, and still others were rather apprehensive and tentative. No matter the approach, it was all good. In fact, it was the variation in style that made it all the more fun and exciting. You never knew what the next one would do, and even though it was quite different from the previous one, it was still real, real nice.

Alice was, not surprisingly, the boldest. She grasped his shaft firmly, and quite openly stroked him, sliding her fist up and down its length. Michael could feel himself building to a climax. This wouldn't take much longer. "Wait, wait," he softly exclaimed.

Alice did stop her stroking, but she didn't let go. She lightly held onto him as she looked up into his eyes. "Are you about to have an abnormal discharge, Michael?"

"Be careful, girls," Ms. Henderson warned. "Maybe we should give the young man a break," she suggested.

"Does it help the exam," Alice asked, "if the penis is moistened, Ms. Henderson?"

"Yes, well, that is actually true, Alice." Small abnormalities are at times better observed with moisture. She turned to her desk to get more of the wet sanitary wipes. When her back was turned Alice dropped her face right down on Michael's cock and thoroughly wetted the head with her lapping, massaging tongue.

Michael bent over with intense pleasure. He didn't, couldn't, realize how intense a girl's tongue could feel. He did now. This was even better than the hands. He wanted to just let himself go, the rules be damned.

"Alice!" Many girls exclaimed. "Ms. Henderson, Alice is putting her mouth on it!" Mary didn't like being a tattle-tale, but the fact that Alice's mouth was on it just burst impulsively from her own lips.

Ms. Henderson quickly turned. "Alice, you remove your mouth this instance! Your turn is over right now!"

Alice provided Ms. Henderson a remorseful and innocent expression, yet still holding onto Michael's hard and now glistening, wet dick. "Golly, I'm sorry, Ms. Henderson, I was just trying to be helpful."

1...456789