Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie stood back up, looked behind her, and saw the result that she was hoping for. She smiled. "All better now?" she asked.

Michael smiled broadly. She had done this on purpose? He couldn't be more surprised, nor more grateful. "Yea man, I mean, uh, thanks."

She reached back and took his hand in hers. "We're in this together, you know."

"Yes we are," he replied.

"That's your single pose, though, you know. No future poses."

She was right that any particular person could make only one request. It probably shouldn't count though, as it was a pose that she had provided on her own. He hadn't asked her for it. But, the fact that it was her present to him actually made it much better. "Fair enough," he said.

As she held his hand and they resumed their walk, she said, "Whenever I do this," she lightly traced her thumb around and around in the palm of his hand, "Think of me bent over in front of you, showing you my, well, um, you know." She really couldn't say it out loud, but she didn't have to. The fact that she was even referring to it was a surprise to her and a delight to him.

He continued to swell. It was now actually poking out somewhat in front of himself, but that really seemed to him to be much better than the pig in the blanket. In fact, the foreskin pulled back and the red bulb was fully displayed. He felt quite fine about it. He even felt that some girls looked impressed, or at least interested in seeing more of it.

Nursing 532

Chrissie and Michael entered their second class for the day, Nursing 532. Ms. Henderson, the instructor, greeted them as warmly as had Mrs. Canfield. "You must be Chrissie and Michael!" In hindsight, it was a rather mindless greeting, as not too many other naked students were expected to arrive that morning. She laughed at her own silliness. "Really, come in. I'm so pleased. We're really very excited to have you, aren't we girls," she said, turning to the many students who were seated and still entering the room. And, it was as she said, both with respect to the interest of the students, and the fact that there were only girls within the nursing class, another reminder perhaps of the conservative nature of Abberville. There were only a couple of boys taking human figure drawing, and virtually none enrolled in nursing.

That was a relief to Chrissie. It would be so nice if the rest of the day continued as it had so far this morning, at least with respect to the absence of few, if any, males in the classes. She looked around the room: nothing but feminine faces. No lurid stares, no chance of having to pose for some horny guy. In fact, she could read in many of their faces expressions of sympathy, even concern. There were a few that appeared to have looks of disapproval, but she could handle that. She almost felt like smiling.

It was quite the opposite, of course, for Michael. He was a naked male in a room full of clothed females. He sure hoped that the rest of the day would not continue like this.

Ms. Henderson turned to Michael. "Now, Michael, before we begin would you like to take some relief?"

Not again! "No ma'am," he said, "I'm just fine." A few groans of disappointment could be heard among the girls.

"It will be perfectly fine, if you wish, Michael." Ms. Henderson was surprised that he felt he was fine. She would have expected that by now a healthy young man walking around all morning with such a pretty naked girl as Chrissie, could really use some relief, something that nurses were certainly trained to provide. She tried to reassure him. "We are all nurses in this room, Michael, and we are perfectly familiar with the needs and pressures of a healthy young man."

Alice raised her hand and said, with a sweet smile on her face, "If you wish, Ms. Henderson, I could take care of him." Many of the girls giggled at that. It was very true that she could. Alice had dated quite a few boys, and probably knew precisely how to provide some needed relief.

Michael though would prefer that they just drop the subject. It wasn't going to happen, not again. "Really, ma'am. I'm fine. I had relief in the prior class, with Mrs. Canfield." That resulted in a lot of tittering among the girls. He felt funny saying that, but he wanted to make it clear that it simply wasn't going to happen.

Ms. Henderson did observe that Michael had only the beginning of an erection. Perhaps he was fine. "Well, alright then, Michael." She turned to the class. "Well girls," she exclaimed, "take your seats. We have much to do today."

The girls did take their seats, although continually glancing at Michael. They wondered what Ms. Henderson had in mind for Michael. They were certainly hoping that it would have something to do with his cute little penis. He didn't have a lot for them to see, but at least it wasn't all shrunken up and, besides, no matter how small, it was still a guy's penis, and many of them were not the least bit experienced with such matters, or such things. They were indeed very excited to have him present in the class. Feeling the heat of all this attention and interest, Michael drifted over to stand behind Chrissie.

Once the girls settled in Ms. Henderson explained what would happen. The presence of Michael and Chrissie was as advantageous to Ms. Henderson as it had been for Mrs. Canfield. Abberville College was so small and remotely located that students seeking training in nursing were sorely limited in their access to actual patients or much of any applied nursing experience. "Nurses will need to assist physicians with a number of personal examinations, as well as perform a few themselves. Chrissie and Michael have so kindly agreed to serve as models for some simulation training."

A soft murmur swept through the room. Chrissie and Michael both looked at Ms. Henderson with apprehension. Neither of them liked the sound of a "personal examination." Chrissie reached in her purse for a Notoid. "Throughout the semester we have been practicing a number of exams on each other: temperature, blood pressure, reflexes, and so forth. Well, we are so grateful to have Michael here. There are some things, of course, that only a man can do." That would usually be a compliment but Michael didn't like hearing it in this context. "Now, girls, I want you come up here and, one at a time, demonstrate how you would perform a prostate exam."

A chorus of groans, moans, and "eeuwws" were heard. They have a naked guy in the room, and they're going to stick their fingers up his butt? "Now, let's not hear any more of that. This is precisely why it is so helpful to have Michael with us. If you are going to be nurses you will be faced with much more difficult responsibilities than this. It's time for girls to become young women."

Michael probably hated the idea even more than the girls. "I really don't think I need a prostate exam, Ms. Henderson."

Ms. Henderson turned to Michael. She smiled with sympathetic bemusement at his shyness. He actually looked kind of cute; hiding behind Chrissie and all. "Well, of course you don't, Michael. My goodness, if I thought we would in fact find anything wrong with your prostate I wouldn't ask you to serve as a mock patient." She turned her attention back to her class. "No, this is for my girls," as she liked to call them. "And, somehow, they feel that certain exams are beneath them." Her disapproval was so evident in the tone of her voice that a number of the students bowed their heads in apology. "Here we have this nice young man, offering his bottom to us, and they all just want to complain."

Michael dropped his head in abject resignation.

The young ladies felt embarrassed at their immaturity. Sticking their fingers up a guy's butt was disgusting, but Ms. Henderson was right that nurses will have to do things that are even a lot more difficult than that. It was indeed time for them to grow up and it was awfully nice of Michael to let them practice on his butt.

Ms. Henderson led Michael out from behind Chrissie to stand in front of her desk. The state of his penis was no longer his concern, and he made no effort to hide himself. It was the other side that was now on his mind, and on the minds of the girls. Ms. Henderson had Michael turn around, bend over the front of her desk and stick his bottom out to the class. His worries about having an erection in front of the girls were now long gone as he felt his penis shrivel up with the embarrassment of what his pose.

He imagined that this was about as bad as having to take his pants down and get spanked on his bare bottom in front of a bunch of girls. That had in fact happened to him a number of times as a child, in the presence of his sisters. He then he realized that having the girls stick their fingers up his butt was actually a lot worse than getting spanked. Ms. Henderson positioned herself on the other side of the desk so she could face the class and direct their activity. "Girls, now if any of you still find this exam to be aversive, just look at this cute little bottom. I don't think you will ever see a more pretty little fanny." Ms. Henderson was saying this as a compliment to Michael. She really did consider it to be a compliment. She wished her boyfriend had a bottom as cute and cuddly, but Michael didn't experience it that way and he just squeezed his eyes shut in shame, his fanny shifting and squirming with the realization of how many eyes were fixed on its nakedness, its exposure. Even Chrissie stole some glances. She really couldn't help herself.

Ms. Henderson's comments though did at least help to ease the reluctance among the girls, as they could indeed see that Michael's derriere was rather appealing. It was like a little boy's bottom, like a little brother's bottom.

"Now, ladies, when performing a prostate exam it is important for the gentleman to be comfortable. It's uncomfortable enough having a finger go up your bottom, although I'm sure that none of you young ladies have had such an experience." There was a bit of murmering in response to that remark, some because they couldn't ever imagine such a thing, others because they had indeed let their boyfriends stick things up inside. Some felt it was a good way of not actually having to go all the way (see "It's not like it's real sex"), and for some it seemed like an effective way to avoid pregnancy. However, even these girls had never stuck anything up their guys' butts. They had always been the recipient of the anal intrusion.

Ms. Henderson pushed a box of examination gloves and a jar of vasoline jelly toward the edge of the desk. "Be sure to have your finger good and lubricated, girls."

Mary was the first. She asked, "Which finger should I use?"

"Good question, Mary. Some might think of using their longest finger but that can feel a bit obscene to the nurse." The girls got her meaning, and some giggling occurred. "And, besides, it can be a bit of an awkward fit. Your other fingers get in the way and, in any case, you really don't need a lot of length. Your index finger will be fine."

Mary was ready to give it a try. "Gather around girls. I don't want you to miss anything." She bent down to speak to Michael. "Michael," she asked, "Have you had a good poop today?"

If Michael could feel any more ashamed, he surely did now. He knew that it was a sensible question and that she was only doing her job, but talking about that, answering a question like that, in front of all of these girls, in front of Chrissie, was so humiliating. "Yes, Ms. Henderson," he softly replied, hoping that nobody else could hear.

Chrissie, wishing to be as respectful of Michael as possible, moved away from the group so that she couldn't see what was about to happen to him, although she did hear what they were saying, and she felt terribly sorry for him. There was no way she would experience today anything worse than what was happening to him.

Ms. Henderson said, "Alright then, Mary, you've got your finger nice and lubricated, let's go hunting up his rectum. Susie, why don't you spread Michael's cheeks for him."

Susie was more than happy to do that. She leaned over from his right side and grabbed hold of his white round soft cheeks. Each of her hands covered quite a bit of cheek. They felt kind of neat. Two cute white fanny cheeks clutched in her hands. She couldn't resist giving them a little playful squeeze.

"Open them up," Ms. Henderson prompted.

Mary asked, "Why doesn't he just open them up himself?"

"Another good question, Mary. You really could ask the patient to do that, but some patients do find this to be a bit embarrassing."

Michael wondered if it was any less demeaning to have Susie open his cheeks for him. It was kind of nice to have this pretty girl's hands on his naked bottom, but not for the purpose of opening himself up so that the rest of the girls could look at his fully exposed asshole. He could feel cool air kissing his anus as his cheeks were opened.

"Look," Alice whispered to Annie, "You can see his testicles back here." Annie giggled, as did many of the girls at the sight of Michael bent over the teacher's desk, his cheeks spread wide open, his brown star puckering with apprehension, and his balls hanging down beneath. "They're kind of cute," she said. She reached past Mary and touched them. "They're so soft and squishy."

Michael flinched, but Susie kept her grip on his butt.

"Go ahead, now, Mary. Insert your finger into his rectum."

Mary, and Michael, and Chrissie, all took deep breaths as Mary placed her finger against his anus.

As soon as he felt the touch of her finger Michael buried his face in his arm and clenched tightly on his sphincter.

Mary pushed against it but she could feel his resistance. "He won't let me in, Ms. Henderson."

Ms. Henderson leaned down and lightly touched, gently caressed, his cheek, the cheek of his face. "Just relax, Michael, relax your sphincter and let the girl put her finger in. Pretend that you are going to have a poop and want to just let it go." That didn't really help him relax. On the contrary, he now worried, unnecessarily, of having a poop in front of the girls.

Alice moved in on the other side of Michael. She knew a way to relax a boy. She softly stroked the lower part of his back with her right hand in a soothing, comforting manner. Ms. Henderson approved. More importantly, unbeknownst to Ms. Henderson, Alice also reached down beneath his tummy and felt around until she found his balls and, then, his limp penis.

With the touch of her fingers Michael lifted his head up and looked back at Alice. She gave him a knowing, friendly smile, and then softly began to squeeze and stroke his penis.

Michael closed his eyes and returned his head to his arm, this time to enjoy the touch of Alice. Her hand felt so good on his penis, fondling, squeezing, and caressing, that he relaxed fully his sphincter and didn't mind at all when Mary shoved her finger up inside.

"Very good job Mary!" Ms. Henderson smiled at the success of her student nurse. Michael, however, just groaned at the sudden, hard intrusion up into his rectum. "Now feel around on the bottom for the hard little bump that should be his prostate."

"Oh yes! Ms. Henderson, I can feel it!" Mary was now equally pleased with herself, and she had to smile as she felt the curved rise of his prostate. "Wow, this is actually kind of cool." It was awfully neat finding such a secret spot in a boy. She was feeling like a real nurse as she was feeling his manly prostate.

"Ohhh, let me try now," Patty exclaimed, almost shoving Mary aside, Mary's finger making a pop as it was rudely discharged from his rectum. Now a lot of the girls wanted to stick their fingers up Michael's cute little butt.

Michael grimaced as Patty enthusiastically shoved her finger up his ass to find the hidden prize, and his butt notably twitched as she pushed hard.

"Be careful, Patty. A boy's rectum can be very sensitive."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Henderson," she replied. "I guess I was just a bit too eager."

Alice shifted her right hand down his back to gently rub Michael's bottom as she continue to fondle his cock with her left. "We'll take good care of you, Mikey," she said in the calm, soothing voice of a nurse.

"Yes, you help him relax, Alice. He needs to keep his sphincter calm and receptive."

Alice wasn't so sure that Ms. Henderson would approve of her relaxing Michael by masturbating him when they were suppose to be nurses doing their job, but Ms. Henderson didn't seem to mind Alice caressing the soft sweet curves of his white bottom. She knew that nurses did need to help patients remain calm when undergoing difficult exams.

And, Alice was very good at it. She had quite a bit of experience jerking guys off. She knew what they liked. She used her fingers on Michael in all sorts of different ways. Sometimes she would squeeze hard on his cock as she softly, secretly, jacked him off; sometimes she would let go of his shaft and just lightly trace her fingers up and down his hard, smooth stem; sometimes with her finger tips, sometimes with just her fingernails; and sometimes she would grip just the round, soft bulb at the tip, massaging it with the palm of her hand or lightly caressing the smooth, curved head with the tips of his fingers. It wasn't long until she felt a bit of pre-cum on her fingers, which she used as a lotion to moisten the engorged head.

In fact, Michael eventually grew to find the finger fucking of his butt to be quite pleasurable. Girl and after girl stuck her little index finger up his rectum, each time pausing for awhile to explore around inside. Each seemed to have her own special, personal way of approaching, of doing it, and the charm was in the individual variation. Some girls were clearly reluctant and hesitant, but that it made seem all the more sexy, more naughty, like it was him doing something sexual to them, something nasty to them that they had to do but didn't want to do. He wasn't being raped in the butt; he was raping their fingers with his butt, forcing them to pleasure his rectum with their fingers. He might even play with them, clenching down on their fingers with his sphincter, trying to hold onto them, as if he could in fact catch and capture their fingers within his butt hole.

That might seem rather strange, but it was such thoughts, such fantasies, going through his head as the girls explored his rectum with their well lubricated fingers as Susie held him open wide. Such fantasies were certainly helped, if not actually launched and sustained, by the sensual touch of Alice's hand on his dick. He quickly became hard under the playful and tender manipulations of her girlish hand. And, the intense sexual pleasure she was providing to him naturally generalized over to the fingers of the girls up his ass.

A few of the girls could see what Alice was doing, but none would give her away. None of them wanted to be squealers, and all of them wanted to see Michael with an erection.

And, Michael was surely grateful for their discretion. Alice's loving hand helped tremendously when a girl was being too forceful, aggressive, or clumsy with her finger. At these times it felt like he was involved in some sort of rough sex. Being himself finger fucked by a girl as she gave him a reach around.

The feelings were at times so intense that he groaned with pleasure. He also found the need to occasionally complain, to cry out, "Wait!" or "Stop!" This usually caused a moment of hesitation in the girl fingering him, as well as Alice handling him. Each interpreted his reaction differently. The girl fingering him felt that it was because she was doing it too hard and he was feeling pain, but it was usually in fact because he was finding Alice getting him too close to an orgasm. He knew that it wasn't against The Program rules to cum during a class exercise, as long as it happened fortuitously through a normal chain of events, but he didn't really want it to become known that he shot his load while getting a rectal exam from student nurses. But, Alice's hand and the girls' fingers were so, so, good.

1...456789