Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still, though, one problem, which became quite evident now that he had shrunk. He was so small. That was actually acceptable. But, not being circumcised his foreskin fully hid the head of his penis. She really wanted the students to have the opportunity to draw the full thing. The head of the penis was really quite important to include. "Excuse me, Michael," she said as she reached out and carefully took hold of his penis to pull back the foreskin.

Chrissie could see the embarrassment in his eyes. "What's she doing?" she whispered. Michael just shook his head.

"Oh, that's a lot better, Mrs. Canfield," Stacy said. All of the girls appreciated that.

Mrs. Canfield proceeded to move and place his penis in various locations and poses, to see what might provide the best effect. Frankly, though, it wasn't a lot to work with, and it just seemed to want to flip back to its original position.

Michael closed his eyes, trying to ignore the fact that Mrs. Canfield was, once again, handling his penis while, at the same time, he was holding a very attractive and naked girl to his body; her warm full breast pressing against him; her soft breathing being felt by the rising and falling of her breast; the scent of her shampoo, her lotion, her perfume, drifting so nicely through the air.

"I think it looks best poking up to the left, don't you girls?" She held it in place so they could see the effect. They just giggled. "It's like he's looking up to her, wanting to get her attention." She continued to hold him there, studying the pose, considering whether she might even use some scotch tape to hold it in place. She could double stick it so that the tape couldn't be seen.

This was too much attention and Michael felt himself beginning to swell.

"Oh goodness!" Ms Canfield exclaimed, quickly letting go.

However, it was too late to stop the growth. The blood flowed into his cock. It slowly but surely swelled and grew, climbing up his thigh, now actually pointing in the direction she wanted, up toward Chrissie.

"Oh my," Mrs. Canfield continued to say. Giggles and titters were sweeping across the girls. "Now stop that Michael," she said, quite ineffectively tapping on it, like she was scolding a puppy trying to jump onto some furniture. Some of the girls burst out laughing. The authority of Mrs. Canfield could go a long way toward getting kids to behave, but simply ordering a young penis to stop swelling was a bit beyond her power.

It really wanted to stretch out. Michael knew that he could not will it to stop and, frankly, the pleasure it gave him was simply too hard to resist. For the moment, at least, he gave in to the fact that he had the naked Chrissie in his arms, his naked cock swelling up with desire. He considered even giving her a kiss.

Chrissie, of course, knew what was happening but she couldn't see anything. However, when his cock finally reached its maximal size, she did feel it. The soft head eventually reached up to touch her thigh. "Michael," she softly scolded him, and shifted her thigh away.

"I'm sorry," he whispered back. "I just couldn't help it."

She wasn't angry. She understood that boys would have trouble with things like that, and she knew that he was as much embarrassed about this as he was aroused. It's not like he did it on purpose. She smiled at him and, in a brief moment of sympathy, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "That's okay. It's not your fault."

"We could draw it like this," Tiffany suggested; a suggestion not well received by Jimmy. He had no interest in drawing a male erection.

Mary pressed the suggestion of Tiffany. "Yes, please, Mrs. Canfield, it will be more realistic this way, you know, cause, um, two lovers naked like that, well, it's bound to happen." Many of the girls chimed in with their enthusiasm and support for the idea. They really wanted to draw Mikey with a stiffie.

Jamie even volunteered to help. "If it goes down, I'd happy to help get it back up again."

That produced an even louder response from the class, as many of the girls wanted that job. "No, no, pick me!" "I'll do it." Stacy even exclaimed, "I know how. I've done it lots of times," which brought out guffaws of laughter. Stacy blushed at her impulsive lack of discretion. She tried to shift the attention away from herself, admitting that "Chrissie, though, really should be the one."

'Oh please, not me!' Chrissie thought. She knew that she was the obvious choice, but this would simply be going much too far.

Mrs. Canfield briefly considered the proposal. It would be a nice variation on the theme of The Kiss to have the male with an erection. But, upon further reflection, her maturity and sound judgment led her not to be seduced by the temptation. There was really no way she would feel comfortable having the students draw him with an erection. She did not personally object to such a sketch. Art should be entirely free in its subject matter. However, she did appreciate that some persons might not react well to it. Certainly some of the parents might object, at least those who aren't so appreciative of fine art. And, she had to admit, there were really very few classic paintings with male erections. Finally, the fact was that there was no erection in The Kiss was perhaps the strongest argument. No, the erection had to go. She said to the class, "No, no, no, we must stick as best we can to Rodin's original design, if not perhaps his intention."

Tiffany had a further suggestion. "Perhaps you could masturbate him again, Mrs. Canfield, or maybe Stacy could do it." The girls laughed. Stacy scowled at Tiffany.

Chrissie's eyes widened in concern. It was bad enough having him shoot his stuff while she was in the room, but there was no way that she wanted him to squirt while she was embracing him. That was definitely going way too far and she simply would not tolerate it, no matter what the rules of The Program stipulated. They were suppose to participate in whatever class exercise the instructor requested, but she shouldn't have to tolerate a boy cumming on her thighs.

Mrs. Canfield though was not planning on doing that anyway. She had masturbated him once already and that clearly didn't work. She had to admit that she felt a bit exasperated with Michael. Why can't the young man control himself? After all, he just had an orgasm. However, she did have to admit that her husband would at times want a second round soon after the first, particularly when he was much younger and, after all, Michael was posing in a rather intimate way with a naked, full breasted, young lady.

"Can you just make it go down, Michael?"

Michael wanted to. He really did. This was really embarrassing. There was one time when he got an erection while changing in gym class. He had been thinking about a girl he had been playing volley ball with, watching her breasts fly around as she went after a ball, and he was fantasizing how erotic it would be if there was in fact a coed locker room. He often had fantasies about peeking into a girls' locker room. But, he was in fact in the boys' locker room and he quickly bunched a towel in his lap to hide his hard-on, making lame excuses for why he was putting off getting undressed for shower. Now, in Mrs. Canfield's class, there was no towel; there were not even any shorts; his stiff tool was just standing up there in the bright lights of the room for everyone to see.

Stacy had a more realistic suggestion. "Mrs. Canfield, I read in Human Sexuality that a good way to get rid of an erection is to squeeze real hard just under the top part. They do that in treatment for penis problems."

"Oh my, yes Stacy, that's an excellent suggestion." She certainly had heard of this as part of a treatment for premature ejaculation to help the person learn to control his ejaculations (see "Teddy visits a therapist"). She reached over, encircled her thumb and forefinger just below the crown, and squeezed hard.

Michael grimaced with the pressure. 'Yes,' he thought, 'this is certainly one way to do it.'

Mrs. Canfield didn't see an immediately positive response, so she squeezed even harder.

Michael's head jerked. "Yikes!" he yelped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I squeeze too hard?"

It didn't really hurt that badly. It was more intensely uncomfortable than painful and, more importantly perhaps, it now had a clear, notable effect. His penis began to slacken.

"It's like a balloon losing its air," Patty observed. The girls tittered and giggled over the sight of the penis shrinking away. It was a little funny to watch it slowly shrivel and shrink down to its flaccid state, the head gradually pulling back into its foreskin, like a little baby mouse drawing back into its hole.

The fact that the girls were amused by the demise of his erection was difficult for Michael, but also helpful for further shrinkage. Feelings of arousal were once again being replaced by feelings of embarrassment and anxiety, which further diminished and suppressed his arousal.

It wasn't long before it was small enough. Mrs. Canfield carefully but quickly retracted the foreskin so that the students could draw the head of his penis. This time she didn't linger.

The class was largely silent thereafter as they concentrated on their sketching. Michael did occasionally begin to swell up again, but Mrs. Canfield quickly gave him a squeeze and he would settle back down. She felt like she was standing over a naughty puppy who had to be repeatedly reminded to stay down. It actually became a fun little game for her. She would watch as his penis would shift, perhaps twitch, giving her a warning sign, a tell, that he was about to try to grow up again. And, then he would indeed start swelling and expanding. One of the girls would complain, more in fun though than in any seriousness. They would say, "Mrs. Canfield, he's doing it again," or "Mikey's getting another stiffy, Mrs. Canfield." She would then sigh with frustration, yet in fact with a bit of a smile on her face, as she reached over and gave him another squeeze. She might even playfully scold him, "You're just having a dickens of a time staying down, young man." Actually, one time he did in fact stay down for quite some time, much to her disappointment. So, she feigned a need to make a minor adjustment to its pose, and took quite some time in doing so, all the time feeling and tenderly squeezing his soft, limp penis until it couldn't help but respond and swell up again.

In the meantime, Jimmy continued to concentrate on getting his drawing of Chrissie's cunnie just right. But, more importantly, he was also trying to keep himself aroused but below the critical point throughout the rest of the class. He was quite successful until Mrs. Canfield noticed that the glistening had decreased. She spritzed Chrissie's cunnie one more time, and even slid a finger up and down her slit, hoping to accentuate the wetness.

"Mrs. Canfield," Chrissie gasped, as she felt her finger caressing her lips.

Jimmy gasped as well as he felt his cock twitch and jump in his pants, gushing and squirting his load into his shorts. He had never cum in his pants before. A part of him didn't want to do it, considering it to be infantile, if not perverse. However, once he started cumming he found the whole experience to be intensely exciting. He was actually having an orgasm right in the middle of a class, squirting his stuff in the presence of the pretty girls and the equally attractive Mrs. Canfield. If only they knew, he smiled to himself, as his pants filled up with his hot, wet cum. It was a little uncomfortable, but the wetness was also a nice, constant reminder of what a dirty, nasty thing he just did. He sat back and grinned with pride and satisfaction.

At ten minutes before the hour the class finally ended. The girls and the boys were not quite finished with their drawings, but they had enough to finish up the rest on their own. Mrs. Canfield promised that she would give the two best ones to Chrissie and Michael as a souvenir. Michael was quite ambivalent about that. He would like a drawing of him and Chrissie naked together, holding each other. However, it would also bring back a number of bad memories, and he doubted that he would like the drawings of his penis. Maybe he could fix it so that his penis was real big? Given though that he wasn't at all skilled in drawing, that was unlikely. Chrissie, on the other hand, had no interest whatsoever in getting one of the drawings. However, both of them were graciously polite, and expressed ample appreciation for the kind gesture.

On the Way to the Second Class

Chrissie was the first to speak as they left the class. "Was that really hard for you?"

"You mean when it was real hard?"

She smiled at his joke. It wasn't real funny, but at a time like this it was nice to be able to at least make a joke. She was relieved that he could make light of it. She attempted to reassure him. "I never did see it, you know," referring to this ejaculation.

He looked at her with some confusion. He was certain that she had seen Mrs. Canfield jerk him off. But, if she hadn't, he didn't really like finding out that she wasn't at all interested. On the one hand, it was embarrassing to realize that she saw him being masturbated, on the other hand, he would hope that she might have at least been curious about his erection, if not actually wanting to see it.

There seemed to be considerably more people in the hallway than there had been before. Perhaps word was getting around that there were indeed two participants within The Program. Nobody knew where they might next appear and where they would go, but nobody wanted to miss the chance of seeing them.

Alex Brandon, however, had been among the boys who saw them before they went into Mrs. Canfield's class. He was waiting for them when they came down the hall, along with two of his friends. All of them were quite big guys.

He called out, "Hey, Chrissie, how about that tight ass of yours? We didn't get a good view of that the first time. How about sticking it out for us?"

Chrissie did not want to do it. It was bad enough that she would have to show her bottom. Sticking her bottom out seemed awfully provocative, and, what it made it so much worse would be doing it for Alex, who was frankly being a bit mean about it.

"C'mon, Chrissie," not enjoying the fact that she was hesitating. Alex's next class was across the Commons and he couldn't dawdle for long. "Turn around, bend over, and spread 'em."

"No way," Michael replied, stepping up to stand in front of Chrissie.

"Back off, little man," Alex replied, "And I do mean, 'little'".

Michael, though, held his ground. "You back off." His dick was wilted, but not his resolve. "Take his picture, Mr. Adams." Michael knew the rules, having studied them hard. "You have to ask nicely and that was far from being nice."

The officer stepped up and stood beside Michael. "He's right boys. You're done here." He took Alex's picture, and instructed them to move on.

Chrissie turned to Michael. She was grateful, surprised, and even a bit impressed. She felt an impulse to give him a hug, but that would be rather awkward with no clothes. She would be willingly pressing her breasts against him, as well his penis touching some part of her. She just said, "Thanks, Mikey."

That was enough for Michael. Normally, he never would have stood up to guys like that. They were indeed much bigger than him. He couldn't tell, of course, if they were also bigger down there, but they were certainly way too big for him to fight. He did though have the considerable advantage of having a security officer just a few feet away, but that wasn't on his mind when he told them to back off. He did it because he knew he was right, and he didn't like the way they were treating Chrissie. He had been treated the same way by Terrie. He really needed no thanks. Frankly, it just felt kind of cool to do it, to actually stand up against someone. "Let's get to class," he said, taking Chrissie's hand and leading her out onto the Commons.

As they were leaving the Fine Arts Building, Tammy Evans said, "Hey, it looks just like one of the pigs in the blanket they were serving at the reception!" Everyone who heard that laughed, and those who didn't were asking what was so funny. Hank gave her a warning and got her picture, but the damage was done.

As they crossed the Commons to the Health Sciences Building, Chrissie could hear quite a bit of smirking and pointing at Michael. They weren't saying anything, but they didn't have to. Michael seemed to be getting considerably more abuse than her.

"Don't let it bother you, Mikey," she said, as they tried to quicken their pace, her breasts flopping and wiggling with her rapid strides, as his pig in the blanket bounced on his balls.

Chrissie glanced over at his thing. She could see why Tammy's remark was funny. She had to admit that it was a fair and appropriate comparison. With the head of his penis poking out a bit through the foreskin, it did have the distinct appearance of a little pink miniature hot dog wrapped in dough. But, she didn't think it was funny at Michael's expense. They were, after all, in this together. She said to him, "I don't think it's so small, Mikey."

Michael turned to her and gave her his bravest, but still plaintive, smile. He said quietly, "It's just so chilly out here. The cold does it. I wish I could at least get it to swell a bit. It wouldn't look so small then."

It really wasn't that chilly anymore, at least outside. The temperature was in fact quite warm. Chrissie touched Michael's arm and said, "Stop, wait."

He did, but he didn't understand why. Slowing down was bad enough, but actually stopping? Stopping would only encourage a crowd to gather, perhaps even then provide an opportunity for a student to ask them to pose. Maybe another girl would ask him to pretend he was jerking off.

Chrissie explained, "I need to fix my heel." She stepped out in front of him.

'Girls!' Michael exclaimed to himself, and rolled his eyes. Unbelievable. Why would she have to be wearing heels on this day? But, he quickly realized that he had made a comparable mistake, being dressed himself in his black dress shoes. But still, couldn't she just take them off so that they could walk faster? Although, he also appreciated that she would then have to be walking over stones and brick in her bare feet. He sighed deeply and waited, hoping that she wouldn't take so long that a crowd would gather.

But, the fixing of her heel did not turn out to be so bad after all. Chrissie put down her purse and bent way over from the waist to fix her shoe. Why she would do such a thing was unclear, at least to Michael. She could have knelt down on one knee. He thought that perhaps she didn't want to do that because it might open up her crotch to all the people out in front of them, which apparently now was much more exposed with all of the trimming and thinning.

However, as she bent over he realized he was getting an extremely delicious view. His eyes began down at her heels. She had the most delicate of ankles. He was not a leg man himself, but he could now see the appeal, as her pose really displayed their tight lines and soft curves. The calves were so taught and the thighs so firm. His eyes naturally traveled up higher and they were richly rewarded. This pose really displayed so much better the soft mound of her cunt, split by her luscious lips, which even seemed to open somewhat with this unnatural posture. It was as if she was in fact presenting herself to him, like a doe trying to entice, even provoke, the alpha male to seek its rightful reward.

He could even see down into the soft crack of her behind, splitting open somewhat as she worked on her shoe. He was now indeed quite glad that she had worn heels. His eyes fixed on her little brown star, so delicate, so feminine, so flirtatious. His cock swelled with arousal.

1...456789