Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time precum lubrication had been released and was helping considerably with the stimulation of Michael's cock, as well as with the ambience. With all of the kids silenced, all that could be heard was the slurping and slapping sound of Mrs. Canfield's hand jerking up and down Michael's cock, with the foreskin sliding on and off the engorged crown.

Chrissie couldn't resist. She leaned in for a better look. How could you ignore this? It seemed weird to be the only one in the room not openly watching, and, frankly, she had to admit, it was rather interesting, to say the least. She had never seen a boy get masturbated before, nor had she ever done it herself for a guy. Even if she had done that before, she still would be, at least, a bit curious. What girl wouldn't? Clearly none of the girls in the class were ignoring it. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the purplish red bulb that poked in and out of Mrs. Canfield hand, as well as in and out of Michael's foreskin.

Mrs. Canfield observed, "I imagine this foreskin is really very helpful for you when you masturbate at home, Michael."

There was no way he was going to answer that question. Michael in fact just closed his eyes. Closing his eyes did help to block out, at least from his sight, the fact that he was being jerked off in front of the entire class. The fact was that Mrs. Canfield's hand did feel very, very good. In addition, nobody had ever given him a hand job before. He had done it plenty of times for himself, but the feel of someone else's hand doing this for you was clearly much, much, much better, to say the least.

And, the fact that it was being done by a grown woman, a very pretty and sweet one at that, made it all the more erotic. He knew now that he would subsequently consider enrolling in one of her courses, recalling each day in class the time that she fondly fondled his erect cock. Maybe participating in The Program wasn't so bad after all?

Chrissie could hear herself breathing. She was surprised by her reaction. She was actually finding this to be a little exciting? Michael's penis had previously looked rather uninteresting and unappealing, if not downright silly. Even when it had gotten hard she still didn't find it attractive. In fact, she was annoyed by it. She found it insulting, if not degrading, that he had gotten hard while looking at her in the hallway. But, now, she had to admit that it was indeed a little neat to see a guy get masturbated. His penis was looking rather exciting in its excitement. It was so stiff and hard, and the crown was so purplish red.

Michael opened his eyes. The room was so dead quiet, he had wondered what was going on. When he opened his eyes he realized that it was him that was going on, or soon to be going off. And, now he was fully enjoying it. Even the fact that this was happening in front of a group of people was now appealing. He could see the eyes of all the pretty girls staring intently at his hard cock, waiting expectantly in rapt anticipation for him to shoot off.

He felt like, imagined that, he was some sort of professional stripper performing for these girls. Male strippers were typically these big handsome hunks. It would be absurd for him to even dream of being one, but, here he was, entertaining these girls with his hard, masculine cock. He clenched the muscles of his chest and biceps, feeling so proud and manly before them, and lost himself in the pleasure of Mrs. Canfield's hand.

His first blast of cum shot from his cock like a white cannonball that sailed way up in the air, arched out toward the class, and landed with a big splat on Nancy's desk. "Oh my gosh!" squealed Nancy as she scrambled from her desk to get away.

"Oh my," exclaimed Mrs. Canfield. She had not realized that he would shoot that far. Her husband certainly did not cum with this degree of force. Michael did not have much cum, being rather small in the testicles, but perhaps for that reason, or probably because he was still so vigorously young, his ejaculate emerged with considerable thrust and speed.

Mrs. Canfield quickly turned his cock to aim it toward a more neutral, safer, landing zone. Wads, gobs, and ropes continued to stream a good distance across the room, landing in splats on the hard floor. Mrs. Canfield, though, did not let go. Letting go might in fact result in a girl actually getting hit with a loose blast of cum. His cock was twitching and jerking in her hand, like a gun rapidly recoiling with his blasts, and there was no telling where it would be aimed if she let it get away. And, besides, she knew it was best to keep jerking on the penis once it started its business. You do want to get all of the stuff out.

Michael had gasped with pleasure as the first blast emerged, and then just gave himself over to the further rapturous waves that coursed through his body as his cock continued to gush and spurt in Mrs. Canfield's hand. He didn't even open his eyes when Nancy squealed. He was simply too lost in the blissful, orgasmic, gushing release. Chrissie also didn't watch. As soon as she saw the first white wad spurt from his penis she turned away. That was a bit too much for her. She was intensely curious, and she could feel her heart now racing with excitement, but it just didn't seem right to be watching a guy ejaculate. It was too impolite, too personal, and really, when she thought about it, frankly obscene and revolting. She turned her head away from the sight, although she could not escape the sound of the splats hitting the floor. She grimaced with disgust.

When he was finished Mrs. Canfield carefully squeezed out the remaining drops onto the floor. She even shook him a bit, trying to get some stuff to drop that was just hanging off the tip. This brought out some groans of disgust from the girls, and even the guys. Chrissie didn't turn to look. Their evident revulsion simply reinforced her own aversion.

It was quite a mess. Fortunately, the human figure drawing studio had plenty of materials for cleaning up spills. Mrs. Canfield quickly retrieved a couple of wet rags, one for the floor (and the spot on Nancy's desk); the other for Michael. Michael pitched in as well on the floor, as he was now feeling a bit sheepish. Ruminative doubts about actually appearing to the girls like a male stripper were seeping into his mind as he was wiping up the cum off the floor, his shrunken penis swinging in the air.

Mrs. Canfield worked quickly as she wanted to get on with the class. They had lost a considerable amount of invaluable time obtaining relief for Michael, and there was still so much to do.

She clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Alright kids, let's get to your easels so we can get down to work." She looked over at Michael, and was pleased to see that he was indeed now quite limp.

Mrs. Canfield couldn't wait to get started. She had a nice soft bench on which for Chrissie and Michael to sit. "Alright then, the two of you can sit here." She turned to her students. "Given that we have two models, one male and one female, I thought it would be smashing to sketch the Rodin sculpture, "The Kiss." She turned back to Chrisie and Michael. "I just love that sculpture, don't you?"

Neither Chrissie nor Michael were at all familiar with it. But, its name did not sound the least bit appealing. Chrissie spoke up. "We're not, you know, boy friend, girl friend, Mrs. Canfield. I mean, we're not even dating." She certainly wanted to correct any misconception about that.

Mrs. Canfield laughed at her naivete. "You really actually won't do anything, Chrissie. My goodness, what do you think this is? No, no, no, it's just an artistic pose. You don't even have to really kiss. Here, let me show you. Michael, you sit here." She directed Michael to sit on the cushioned couch. Chrissie was brought over to sit on his left.

"Alright then, now, Michael, you put your right hand on her left side. Chrissie, you lean back and rest your right leg over his left leg." It was a bit confusing. Mrs. Canfield therefore picked up Chrissie's right leg and laid it over the thigh of Michael.

Chrissie didn't like that too much, as it forced her legs to spread a bit. Jimmy, one of the only two boys in the class, smiled with delight. He had a clear view of the delicate pussy of Chrissie, the Class President. She had always seemed to him to act so superior, as if he was some sort of lazy, worthless, scum. Now she was sitting right in front of him, showing him her big tits and, best of all, her pretty little cunt. He instantly grew hard in his shorts. It was a little risky, as he was wearing loose fitting boxers, but they also gave him good access to surreptitiously play and rub himself while he gazed at her white, soft mound and delicious lips. He used his right hand to sketch them, his left to softly feel the head of his cock with his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes, that's good Chrissie, now hold onto Michael with your right arm around his shoulder, just bring it around and then lean back, like you're going to be kissed." The bench was placed at the back of the little stage so that she could comfortably lean back. "Michael, you lean in. Rest your right hand on her left thigh." He did so. "Very, very, good. Yes, that's just wonderful." Mrs. Canfield was very pleased.

Michael and Chrissie were happy about one thing: they couldn't see the faces of any of the students as they looked into each other's eyes.

However, their pose was frankly a bit intimate. Chrissie found it particularly awkward. Her right breast was pressed against Michael's chest, and she was sitting as if she wanted him to kiss her, right in front of everyone. Her right leg was draped across his, as if she was inviting him to reach in between her legs, to fondle her pussy that was peeking out between her lily white thighs.

Michael would like to in fact kiss Chrissie, although not this way, not because she had to do it for some class. And, he could tell that she found the pose to be uncomfortable, and not just physically. He could feel her breaths against his chest, which was nice, as it was her naked breast rising and falling against his body, but the expression on her face made it clear that the pressure of her heaving breast had nothing to do with affection.

With their lips so close together, Chrissie wished that she had taken another Notoid, but she didn't want to break the pose to get another one.

"Yes, I think the two of you look just darling." Chrissie felt that Mrs. Canfield sounded like her mother when she took a picture of her and her date before they went to the prom. "And it's so nice to be able to draw such attractive human anatomy. Don't you think so, kids?"

Normally they would have given her a stilted and polite, 'Yes, Mrs. Canfield,' but this time they were in full and enthusiastic agreement. "Oh yea," "Yes ma'am," and "Definitely," were heard throughout the class.

"Here let me fix your hair a little bit," Mrs. Canfield exclaimed. She wanted this opportunity for the class, probably the only chance she'd have for some time, to be just perfect.

Chrissie realized that her hair was probably a bit disheveled. She would normally check her appearance before she entered a class. How ironic perhaps that she didn't think of doing it when her physical appearance was of so much interest to most everyone she saw, or more accurately saw her, but she really had no interest right now in seeing herself in a mirror.

It wasn't though that hair that Miss Canfield was talking about. Chrissie's eyes widened in shock when she felt Mrs. Canfield's fingers shaping and grooming the bush of her pussy.

"Would you mind dear if I just trimmed, shaped, and thinned it out a little bit?"

Chrissie's face flushed with embarrassment. It was bad enough for Mrs. Canfield to actually be primping the hair of her cunnie, and in front of the students, but did she have to suggest to the entire class that she was too bushy down there? Perhaps she was, but did she have to say it out loud?

Mrs. Canfield did not wait for an answer. She wanted to reassure Chrissie that it wasn't anything personal. "It's really very pretty, Chrissie. Don't you think so class?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Canfield," a few replied, particularly Jimmy, who was busy committing to memory every inch, every centimeter, of the naked cunt of Chrissie. His eyes had been on her throughout the class, even when Mrs. Canfield was masturbating Michael. He was by now quite hard and was feeling rather safe playing with himself, as it was clear where the attention of the rest of the class was focused. If he kept this up he would likely explode in his pants, leaving quite a wet mess, but right now, he didn't mind at all.

"Yes, dear, I think the vagina is the most attractive part of a woman's body, and yours is so feminine, so full." She continued to compliment Chrissie's cunnie as she combed, brushed, shaped, and trimmed. She had quite a few stylist implements available, which were normally used for the models' hair higher up. "The lips are really quite luscious, so full and feminine." She turned to her class. "Now, be sure to get the detail of all these folds, turns, and curves." She even pulled on one of the flaps to emphasize the importance of the depth perspective. Chrissie flushed with further embarrassment. "And, the tresses are so delicate, so elegant. But, I just think it would help, just a bit, to thin it out somewhat so the lips are even more evident, more exposed. We really don't want her lips to be hiding from us, do we?" Chrissie began to grimace with annoyance. Michael shook his head in sympathy. "Of course, we also want the cut to be a bit more even." Even some of the girls in the class had to giggle at that. None of them had ever thought of doing up the hair on their pussy.

Chrissie really wanted her to just shut up.

"There! Now, that is really very nice." She stood back to admire her handiwork.

It was in fact a good job. There hadn't been anything really wrong with it before, but any girl will tell you that a good stylist can make a natural curl look elegant, and the girls did have to agree that her cunnie was now really quite appealing. She originally looked a little disheveled, even a bit bushy. It was true. Now, it was a delicate coiffure that complimented, accentuated, rather than hid her cunnie lips, and they were quite a sight to see. They weren't dainty prim lips. They were quite full, thick, and lush lips and folds that would provide considerable stimulation to the fortunate cock that was given permission to enter.

"Jimmy, what does it remind you of?"

Jimmy's left hand quickly switched from fondling to hiding his erection. "What does it remind me of?" What was this question? It reminded him of a girl's hot cunt, but he knew that wasn't the answer.

"Why yes, Jimmy, of course. Now, look closely and concentrate."

He didn't have to be asked twice to look closely, but his mind only drifted to the thought of his cock sliding inside.

Michael could see the embarrassment in Chrissie's eyes. It was hard enough to have her legs open to the class, but now Mrs. Canfield was even asking a boy to stare intently and deeply at her most personal, private spot.

Mrs. Canfield didn't want to make a student in her class feel uncomfortable for not knowing the answer to a question. She didn't want to embarrass the boy. "Well, perhaps the beauty of the female form has made Jimmy a bit speechless. But, my goodness, what I see before me is a Georgia O'Keeffe masterpiece. Don't you think so kids?"

They did see her point, but the suggestion also made a few of the girls' faces redden.

Michael didn't understand the association. He really wanted to look down at her himself, to try to figure it out, and for another reason as well. He had not gotten a good look at her cunnie when they first met, but he knew that trying to catch a peek would be much too obvious, and he certainly didn't want to offend Chrissie. It was more then plenty good enough that he was holding her to him, feeling his right hand on her naked thigh and, best of all, feeling her naked breast pressed against his chest. It felt so soft, so full, and the nipple pressing against him was really cool. An actual naked nipple. He felt a bit of stirring in his own loins and he quickly tried to think of something else; actually, that wasn't hard. He just focused on the embarrassed expression on Chrissie's face.

"I think the final touch will be a little spritz." She used her plant spritzer to spray a delicate wash of moisture on Chrissie's cunnie. "Oh, that's now so very wonderful! It's like her vagina is glistening." Much of the thin spray caught on the delicate hairs, offering a sparkling glitter to the eye. Some of it reached her lips, giving the impression that she was getting a bit wet, perhaps aroused. Jimmy squeezed hard on his cock, felt a rushing urgency, and quickly pulled away before he had an accident.

"And, here, let's wake up that nipple." She spritzed Chrissie's exposed nipple and gave it a few tweaks with her finger. "We want her to be all perky as well." She stepped back. The students could see the nipple push up and out. "Oh yes, she's standing up tall now. Be sure, kids, to get this detail."

"Yes ma'am," replied Jimmy, reaching back down again for his hard cock.

Michael could see Chrissie's nipple out of the corner of his eye. He felt that he could even feel the other nipple stiffen in concert, or sympathy, but that might have been his imagination. In any case, Chrissie's nipple was now proudly standing up high on her lush, full white breast, begging to be tweaked, pinched, or sucked.

Mrs. Canfield even grasped the breast in her hand, lifting it up and then letting it fall. "This is really a very wonderful breast, Chrissie; so round, so full and yet so impressively firm, just perfect to draw. Isn't it wonderful girls?" Perhaps she had momentarily forgotten that there were two boys in the class, or simply felt a bit awkward talking to the boys about Chrissie's breast. She ignored her error and turned her attention to Chrissie's other hair. She didn't actually have to do much there at all, as Chrissie had a very natural blonde wave. However, Chrissie did have to admit that she appreciated Ms. Mullin's effort to get it right. If there were to be drawings of her, she did want to look her best.

"Mrs. Canfield," Stacy said, her hand politely raised.

Mrs. Canfield called on her. "Yes, dear, what is it?"

"I can't see Mikey's testicles. They're too small."

"Oh my," she replied and turned her attention back to Michael.

Stacy was indeed correct and that would not do. This will probably be the only opportunity all semester long to have a man model his genitalia and it would be a terrible shame if the students couldn't actually see them. The male and female genitalia were not in fact seen well at all in the original sculpture, but she felt some license was useful for the purposes of her class.

She did see the problem. One solution would be to have him spread his legs wider, but that would be too much deviation from the original sculpture. She instead got a small rag she used to clean the chalkboard. She wadded it up into a little ball, and tucked, actually stuffed, it under and behind his balls.

This was quite uncomfortable and embarrassing for Michael. It was like his testicles were being given a baby chair to sit on. It was now his turn on the stage for his face to turn red. He realized that this was probably going to happen quite often through the course of the day.

Chrissie smiled in sympathy, although quite relieved that the attention was finally off her cunnie and breasts.

"There, that's much better," Mrs. Canfield said, quite pleased with her work. Michael's balls were now sitting up rather high on his thighs. "Just leave what you see of the rag out of the sketch." She considered trimming and grooming Michael's hair as well, but frankly she would prefer that he had more hair. It would make him look more masculine. She did, however, run her fingers through it a few times to bush it up a bit.

1...34567...9