Changed Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath Lucia, Cassandra let out a cry as she went into rapture as well, one of her hands having worked it's way between her legs was now pumping away furiously.

Julia feeling her own heat surge inside but it was somewhat moderated by Mary's unfinished admission. After the show calmed down a little and the three women lay there panting and catching their wind, Julia tried prompting again, "You said you thought the ring did what it wanted?"

Turning back to her, Mary blinked then appeared to gather herself, "Yeah... uh, yeah. I think that maybe it's, kinda, you know, well... doing what I may be uh, fantasizing about more than what I'm actually thinking should happen."

"So you're not totally in control of what happens?" Julia asked carefully, feeling a bit of nervousness creeping up her spine.

"I... I don't know." She hesitated again then said, "Like this," She gestured down at the women on the floor before them, "I think the ring knew what I really wanted to happen, you know, deep inside. I think deep inside I wanted to see Lucia humiliated and get her brains fucked out by them so the ring just..." she gestured helplessly, "made it happen."

Something in the back of Julia's mind was quietly terrified by the idea that Mary was starting to lose control of the situation. Or maybe never really had control to begin with. Was it possible for the ring to get total control of her? Could the ring make Mary change someone in some horribly perverted way without even meaning to? Could she, would she, do it to her? Julia wished she knew.

Taking a deep breath and pushing aside her uneasiness for the moment, Julia put on her best seductive smile. These questions couldn't be answered right now and she would worry about it later, right now she had the sudden, desperate need to show her devotion to her Mistress. "Well, I may not be able to make things like that happen..." she gestured over her shoulder at Cass and Lucia who were now lying on their sides on the floor rapidly tangling themselves in what looked like a furious sixty-nine. Both of them making a curiously similar noise that was something between a whimper and a constant scream. In both cases the noise was muffled by the others sex as they lapped at their most intimate places. "...but I know how to make at least one of your fantasies come true."

She slid to the floor between Mary's legs and parting them, allowed her impossibly long tongue to snake out and tease the outer lips of her sex, tasting the salty tang of Mary's womanhood.

Mary let out a little whimper and spread her legs wider. "You little nymph."

"Yes Mistress." Julia said seductively as she leaned in and pushed her tongue between the wet lips, sliding inside her lover with ease. She leaned in further and pushed ever deeper savoring the way Mary's vocal appreciation escalated rapidly from rough whimpering to a loud, full cry or bliss.

After a few minutes her Mistress was moaning incoherently and thrashing about in the chair as yet another climax approached rapidly. Julia had let her own hand drop between her legs and was busily plunging two fingers into herself as her tongue probed Mary's tight depths. She felt her own core tightening as she watched the little trickles of white liquid rolling down Mary's breasts, dripping onto her body and soaking the chair. She desperately wanted to wrap her lips around one those nipples and drink in the sweet, hot nectar but knew this was where her Mistress wanted her right now. She curled her tongue, twisting it around and Mary gave a cry, arching her back and thrusting her chest out.

The air shimmered.

Julia looked up sharply wondering what her Mistress had just done. A second later she got her answer as Jennifer and Cass came up and leaned in close to Mary.

Jennifer said sweetly, "Mind if we join your party?" Without waiting for an answer, they each took one of Mary's nipples in their lips and began sucking and drinking her in.

Mary's cries of bliss turned to shrikes.

Julia felt a hand on her ass and lips press to the back of her neck. A little startled, she sat up, her tongue slipping out of Mary with a wet, slurping pop. Lucia was snuggling up right behind her. The older woman smiled and kissed Julia on the cheek before saying, "I've never done this to a woman before so make sure to tell me if I'm doing it right." Then without waiting for a reply, she slid her hand from Julia's ass down and ran her fingers between the soaking wet folds of Julia's pussy.

The feel of another woman's fingers in her pussy was even better than her own and she gasped loudly.

"That must mean I'm doing it right." Lucia said with a little grin. She kissed Julia's neck and pushed her fingers in deeper.

A moan from Mary drew Julia's attention. Her lover looked like she was building rapidly and Julia didn't want the other women to have all the fun of bringing her off. Leaning back down, she slipped her impossibly long tongue back into her Mistress, pleasing her like only she could. Julia made her own little noises as she reveled in the dual pleasures of having someone teasing her sex while her tongue rolled around inside the tight and gripping but also wonderfully pliant folds of Mary's intimate center.

In just a few short minutes she felt Mary's sex begin to twitch and spasm around her as the sounds filling to room became more urgent. Cassandra and Jennifer were still busily suckling and pawing at her breasts, happily drinking every drop of the sweet milk that was continuing to flow. Mary had a hand wrapped into each girl's hair and was holding them to her tits.

For a woman who was so adverse to lesbian sex just a short time ago, Lucia was proving to be a quick study, her adept fingers were alternately working along Julia's tender outer lips, her soft inner places and over her achingly sensitive clit.

Julia felt Mary's inner muscles tightening and knew that her release was imminent. She gripped her lover's spread thighs tighter not wanting to be thrown off if she started bucking.

Mary cried out and her insides twitched again...

The air shimmered.

Without warning or even the slightest buildup, an invisible wave of immense power, burning with cold, icy with heat, slammed through Julia. In an instant, blinding pleasure exploded through every fiber of her being, paralyzing her muscles and stunning her mind. She felt her pussy contract in a crushing spasm of absolute rapture as she came in a terrifying rush. The power of the climax was so shocking and unexpected that Julia couldn't even cry out. She fell forward into her Mistress as she rode the towering waves of ecstasy.

Distantly, Julia was aware of the strangled cries of the other women in the room and she knew that they must experiencing the same mind shattering pleasure that was tearing through her. In the back of her mind she wondered if their minds would break under the onslaught. She had been at least partially conditioned for this level of pleasure since Mary had boosted her sexual responses a few weeks ago but the other women were experiencing this level of rapture for the first time. She wondered if they had any idea what was happening to them as they came and came and came...

Minutes passed and the flood of the soul shattering pleasure continued to wash over Julia, sweeping her logical mind away and leaving an empty vessel filled only with screaming, mindless rapture. She lost track of time and where she was, the only solid thing in her world was the smooth skin of her Mistress under her cheek and the taste of sex on her lips.

After a time her conscious mind was drowned under the crushing waves and she slipped into the void.

* * *

Part Six ~ A Moment of Doubt

Julia slipped the clutch and turned the wheel, easing the car out onto the main road which was completely deserted at three in the morning. Beside her Mary sat quietly looking out the side window into the darkness.

After a few minutes of silence Julia ventured, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Huh?" Mary jerked at the sound and looked over at Julia. After a second she shook her head and said, "Sorry, I was just lost in thought. What did you say?"

"I said, 'Penny for your thoughts?'." Julia restated, giving her a half grin that she probably couldn't seen in the dark.

"Oh." Mary turned to look out the windshield. "I don't know. I was just..." She hesitated. "I'm just kind of worried, you know, about what just happened back there."

Laughing, Julia said, "You mean hours and hours of incredibly amazing group sex?"

She couldn't see but sensed that Mary grinned, "Well, yeah, it was pretty frigging amazing." She reached across and placed her hand over Julia's on the shifter. "You were amazing." Leaning over she kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I love you Julia."

Feeling that Mary's mood was, for some reason, slipping towards melancholy, Julia joked, "You do? Are you sure it's you don't just love me for my tongue?"

Mary snickered, "Well, that may be a little of it I suppose." She was quiet for a moment then continued, "But really Julia, fooling aside, I really do love you, more than I ever have with anyone before. I'm not really sure how I never realized it before all of this happened but, well..." she paused again and seemed to be hunting for words. "I guess it's because I always thought of you as almost like a sister because I just wasn't into girls. But then everything changed, I changed, and now you seem so different to me. You mean so much more now."

"Well, I've always loved you that way. I guess you know all that now. So, what's the problem?"

"I'm scared. I'm scared I'm losing control somehow. I'm scared the ring is changing me Julia." She gripped Julia's hand so tight it hurt, "And I'm terrified that I might lose you or worse, I might hurt you."

Julia was quiet while she digested that. It was actually pretty much the same thought that she had a few hours ago and pushed aside. Now it had come screaming back with a vengeance. If Mary was having these same thoughts then maybe there was something behind her fears after all. But what could she do about it? There was absolutely no way that she was leaving, that was for damned sure so that wasn't an option. As far as she could tell, Mary couldn't take off the ring so that was a dead end as well. So there really was only one option. "I trust you Mary. I trust you with my body, my heart and soul, literally in this case. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me." She slipped her hand out from under Mary's and placed it on top, squeezing it, "Whatever comes, we'll handle it together."

* * *