All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 03'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69almost 7 years ago
Loving it

Love this retelling even more than the original, and that is saying something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A careless start

You write "The engine fired on the first rotation with a satisfying growl before settling into it's familiar muted, mechanical thrum."

If you're serious about writing you should be serious about how you do it: "it's" means it is. "Its" is the possessive—The bird folded its wings. Looks sort of the wrong way about, doesn't it? It isn't.

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next Chapter Suggestion

Hi!! I think I may have read parts of this story the 1st time around, I am definitely enjoying this time around! I like how this chapter we had a different point of view. So my idea is, what happened to Kristi, the young mom? She was 'told' she would start enjoying sex with women, 'You thought it was incredibly hot to cum with another woman, especially me' is what you wrote. I can see this leading to her (Kristi) seducing another young mom or babysitter, and as she is a lactating mom and with the 'especially me' line, challenging Julia for Mary's Top Spot! Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

5/5 easily! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Vell84Vell84almost 7 years ago

I love how this story is evolving, and how you've changed the characters and their situations from your original version. Your writing is so much more well-rounded and this world you've built seems far more real. Keep up the wonderful work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clever, sexy, and a tad risque~

Loved it, and if you wanted to stop here I wouldn't mind at all.

A fun story with an interesting theme of control to a degree I haven't seen in a lot of other stories. VERY well done, the sex was well described and creative.

Good job friend c=

JackSilverJackSilveralmost 6 years ago
Man its good!

So good! You should have some more seduction tales involving the two girls or thier mother!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

OMFG that was incredible

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 3 years ago
Great chapter

This chapter was just so good. Loved the seduction. Looking forward to more.

ReiKaosuReiKaosuabout 3 years ago

That last line really got me, that would be super scary to deal with but Julia is handling it all wonderfully, and Mary is lucky to have her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So good!

Damn, I really didn't want Mary to have changed Lucia. I wanted Jennifer to be right the first time that it had been in her all along. Way hotter that way - I'm with Julia on that :) But that's just an observation, not a complaint. I think I can see why the way it's written is necessary to where you're taking the story.

Doesn't matter. This was insanely hot, and deliciously well told. I loved Lucia's inner conflict, and I loved Jennifer's treatment of her, because she def. deserved it. And I loooved all the milk play!

Thanks!

skygod2skygod2over 2 years ago
Greater chapter I've read of this amazing story

The best chapter in this fantastic story so far. I can't wait to read more.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

I never comment on stories at the start or middle but this is so descriptive so hot it’s truly amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous