Changed Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Jen." She whispered as she cupped one breast with a hand while running her other hand behind Jennifer's neck. "Now, lick me." She pulled Jennifer down to her breast where her lover obligingly took the small pink bud in between her lips. Cassandra let out a soft moan as her eyes closed and her head rolled back.

Somehow, Julia managed to keep her hands out from between her own thighs but it was becoming a near thing. The aching need to ease the building fire in her core was becoming more insistent with every passing second. As Julia watched, Jennifer, with some impressive twisting about, had managed to remove her own shirt and bra with hardly any interruption to the oral affection she was lavishing on Cassandra. A feat of agility that impressed Julia more than a little.

"There, now see how much more your daughter is enjoying herself? See how that other woman's lips on your daughter's hard little nipples make her shiver and moan?" Mary said, her voice conversational but with a hint of amusement behind it. "Can't you just imagine it Missus Toscani? Another woman's soft lips, wrapped around your nipples. Pulling them into her hot, wet mouth. Her firm tongue stroking the sensitive skin as ripples of pleasure spread from your breasts throughout your whole body. The heat and wetness that starts building between your thighs. The aching need deep inside your center."

"No." Lucia said in a voice so low and strained that Julia hardly recognised it at all. "Cassandra, I... please... stop."

"I don't think she really wants to stop. This is what she likes, this is who she is." Mary turned back to the girls. "Right Cass?"

In response, Cassandra lay back onto the couch while Jennifer followed her down, kissing and licking her breasts the whole way. After a few minutes of soft moans and sighs from Cassandra, Jennifer sat up a little and slid the smaller woman's pants down, revealing a pair of blue panties which matched her now discarded bra. In short order, the panties joined the bra on the floor and Jennifer started kissing her way down the inside of Cassandra's thighs. Slowly, tenderly, she would kiss the soft skin on the inside of one thigh for a few moments, then move to the other side. Inch by inch, she worked her way lower and lower, planting little sicking, nibbling kisses the whole way.

By the time Jennifer had finally kissed her way down to the little tuft of curly hair on Cassandra's mount, Julia thought she was going to explode. She was actually trembling with the aching, desperate need between her own thighs as she watched Jennifer finally dip her tongue into Cassandra's sex. The cry of bliss that slipped from Carrandra's lips at the contact was like a hot blade of rapture that slid straight through the center of Julia's mind. She let out her own little cry as her hand clamped down on Mary's shoulder hard enough to bruise.

Looking up and seeing Julia's obvious need, Mary smile up at her. "Come sit with me my love." Mary said as she guided Julia's trembling body down into her lap. Julia heard herself whimpering a little as she felt Mary's hands smoothly and casually slipped her shorts and panties down when she moved. Having her pants pushed down to her knees made her feel suddenly embarrassed and vulnerable but only served to drive her arousal even higher.

"Do you think she's enjoying the show?" Mary whispered in Julia's ear before giving the tender skin a nibble.

Looking up, Julia saw that Lucia was still watching her daughter and Jennifer across the room but the look of disgust was slipping away to be replaced with something else, something a little more... needy. Every time Cassandra let out a sigh or moan Lucia closed her eyes a little and trembled as if trying to repress her own reactions. Her breathing much heavier than before and it was impossible to miss her nipples which were apparently very hard and poking out through her shirt rather dramatically.

Julia smirked to herself and leaned down to whisper in Mary's ear, "She must have huge nipples. Look at them poking out."

"Are you looking at another woman's boobs you little nymph?" Mary teased. "Into MILFs now are you? Hmmm?" As Mary teased her, she pushed a hand under Julia's bottom and slipped a finger between the soft outer folds of Julia's dripping wet sex.

That contact coupled with her already high arousal drove a little surprised cry of pleasure from Julia. With a fresh flush of embarrassment, she looked up sharply but to her surprise, neither the girls or Missus Toscani even seemed to notice. Under her, Mary twitched her finger and Julia gasped again.

"Oh, don't worry about them seeing you like this." Mary said as if reading the concern in Julia's mind. "Let's just say they only have eyes for each other, at least for now." Mary said with smirk. She slipped the finger in a little deeper and Julia couldn't contain a moan.

"What will they do?" Julia managed to asked eventually.

A wickedly sexy smile spread on Mary's lips and she said almost casually, "Why, whatever we want them to do my Love."

Julia gasped again as another jolt ran from her brain straight to her clit. Whatever we want. Whatever... we... want. The thought ran through her mind like a freight train, loud, massive, irresistible. Beneath her she felt Mary slip another finger inside her and her eyes slid closed as the wonderful ripples of pleasure that spread slowly out from her pussy. Whatever we want...

A cry from Cassandra distracted Julia's thought and she looked to where the girl was sprawled out on the couch. She was now completely naked and Jennifer was down on the floor before her, face between her slim thighs. Cassandra's head dropped back onto the arm of the couch and her hands moved to clutch at her small, firm breasts. "Oh, Jen... Jen... Jen..." she was whimpering.

"I think your daughter is about to cum, Missus Toscani." Mary said, her voice still conversational but with a decidedly seductive feel now. "Doesn't a woman look so amazingly beautiful and sexy when she's approaching rapture? Look at her face. That delicious, wonderful agony of a woman captured in the throes of a powerful, body quaking, orgasm. Isn't it beautiful?"

To Julia's surprise, she saw Lucia haltingly move one hand between her legs while the other slowly slid up the side of one of her full, round breasts. The sight of the woman so clearly fighting and losing an internal battle with the lust that must now be raging through her body was, to Julia, an incredible turn on. As they watched, Lucia pushed the hand the rest of the way between her thighs. Julia felt her own sympathetic jolt of pleasure as she watched Lucia's fingers flex and apply pressure to her sex through the tight jeans. Julia almost came just seeing the look of reluctant pleasure that washed over Lucia's face at the stimulation.

A shriek from across the room signaled Cassandra's fall from the precipice into rapture as Jennifer finally pushed her to climax. "Jen!" She cried as her body went taut and her back arched up, thrusting her sex into Jennifer's face. Jennifer for her part, managed to hold on to her writhing girlfriend by gripping her thighs while digging her tongue deeper into Cassandra's folds. After several more cries and spasms, Cassandra was spent and collapsed heavily onto the couch, Jennifer moving up next to her. Julia saw that at some point Jennifer had removed the rest of her clothes and Julia found herself enjoying the view of the younger woman's plump bottom as she snuggled into place beside Cass. Jennifer slid up and kissed Cassandra tenderly on the lips but Cass was apparently not in the mood for being tender. She wrapped her arms around Jennifer's neck and pulled in for a savage, passionate kiss, thrusting her tongue into Jen's mouth, making them both moan.

"What are..." Julia began.

"Ssssh." Mary cut her off quietly. "Watch."

After only a minute of kissing, Cassandra worked her way out from under Jennifer and slid onto the floor partway between her mother and the seat where Julia and Mary sat watching. Reaching up, she eagerly pulled Jennifer down onto the floor with her, positioning her girlfriend above her. Jennifer seemed to know exactly where Cassandra wanted her and Julia figured this was one of their regular positions. Jennifer settled herself on her knees over Cass in what Julia figured was going to be a sixty nine but Jennifer made no move to bend down. Rather she stayed on her knees while Cassandra placed her hands on Jen's ass and started kissing along the inside of her thighs, working her way ever closer to the silky wet folds between Jen's rounded thighs. When she finally made contact Jen let out a delighted little gasp and let her head roll back while her eyes closed.

By now Julia was in an agony or bliss. The slow erotic torture of watching the girls having sex before them along with with seeing the captured Missus Toscani who didn't even know she was captured getting turned on watching her daughter having sex a few feet away was incredibly erotic. Of course combined with that was the slow teasing of her pussy by Mary whose finger was just barely between the outer lips of her pussy, moving in slight motions, keeping Julia's passion searing hot but never giving her quite enough to send her over the edge.

Her eyes flicked back to Missus Toscani and a new wave of bliss rolled up her spine. The woman, either unable to control herself or perhaps just completely lost in the moment, was openly masturbating herself now through her tight jeans. One had was working away between her thighs while the other was circling one of her breasts, moving inexorably closer to the nipple that was standing out so dramatically. Julia nudged Mary, turning her attention to the older woman. As they both watched Lucia closed her eyes and moaned quietly with her building pleasure.

Leaning close to Mary, Julia whispered hoarsely, "Are you making her do that?"

Shrugging a little, Mary whispered back, "Sort of. I'm not making her do anything. I just... well, let's say I gave her a little push."

"Give her another push." Julia said. "I want to see her do more."

Mary laughed, "Is the Pet now giving orders to the Mistress." Mary punctuated the words with a little twitch of her finger deeper into Julia's sex.

With a little gasp Julia managed to stammer, "No Mistress. I just..."

Mary placed a finger on Julia's lips, shushing her. Her lips curled up mischievously and her eyes sparkled as she said, "I know my Love. Now..." her eyes flicked to Cass and Jen, "...watch."

The air shimmered.

Missus Lucia Toscani moaned.

Jennifer looked up and smiled wickedly over at her girlfriend's mother. "Enjoying the show Missus Toscani?"

The older woman blushed furiously but didn't otherwise answer. She also didn't look away or stop.

"For someone who just a few minutes ago was saying some horrible things about me, your daughter and lesbians in general you seem to be rather interested in us now. Could it be that you're actually a closet lesbian?"

"No..." Lucia managed to say through pursed lips.

"No? Really? Well, maybe you're just horny? When was the last time you had sex?"

"I...I don't know."

"You don't know?" Jennifer laughed a little then gave a little gasp as Cassandra did something between her legs. She sucked in a breath through clenched teeth and let it out in a soft moan before collecting her wits again a minute later.

"Well, has it been a week? A month?" Jennifer smirked wickedly and one eyebrow lifted, "A year?"

Julia didn't think it was possible for Lucia to blush any more but somehow she actually managed to turn an even darker shade of red. Indeed her forehead was such a furious shade of red at the moment that Julia began to wonder if her hair might actually catch on fire just from the heat.

Jennifer saw the blush as well and laughed, "A year?! No wonder you can't control yourself! I'd be ready to explode!" She gave another little gasp then continued. "I have to get off at least five or six times a week or I start to go crazy." Her smile slipped from amused towards wicked again, "But your daughter takes good care of my needs. We have sex all the time. Your daughter is absolutely amazing with her tongue and as you can see, she loves my pussy."

"Goddess, she's wicked." Mary whispered.

"Didn't you make her do this?" Julia asked breathlessly. Mary had apparently become distracted because her fingers had stopped their slow, torturous teasing between Julia's legs, allowing her passions to cool slightly. Well, not really cool, Julia thought as they watched the unfolding drama before them, more like a pause in the slow buildup to her eventual climax.

"Not this." Mary said, more than a little bit of surprise evident in her voice. "Not really. At first I just compelled Lucia to watch and for them to forgot anyone else was in the room." She grinned, "Well, ok, I also made them horny. And then just now I made it so they once again knew Lucia was here but didn't care. But what Jennifer is doing now? Teasing and talking down to Missus Toscani? No, I think this is all her." Mary turned back to Julia and resumed her attentions by slipping a finger deep inside her.

Julia cried out at the unexpected invasion as her body shuddered.

Mary grinned and wiggled the finger seeming to enjoy the look of rapture that Julia knew must be written all over her face. Mary kissed Julia and whispered, "You know what I think? I think Lucia really pissed Jennifer off and now she wants to make her pay for it by embarrassing the fuck out of her."

Julia suspected the same thing but hearing is said only amplified the impression and it sent a bolt of pleasure straight through Julia. "Oh dear Goddess..." she moaned softly.

With a little snicker, Mary said, "No, I don't think the Goddess will help her now."

Jennifer moaned again then looked up at Lucia, the gleam in her eye even sharper now. "Did you know we have sex in your house all the time? Right here in this room? We've actually done it in almost every room of the house. I even fucked your daughters brains out on the dining room table once. She screamed so loud when she came that I thought the neighbors were going to call the police."

Lucia let out another little gasp, this one closer to a cry, and she shuddered. "Cass..." She said with a voice that sounded to be a mix of regret and longing.

Jennifer gasped again and moaned loudly making Julia think that the girl likely close to orgasm.

Julia knew that Jennifer was playing up the moment just for Lucia's benefit but the performance was having the same effect on her and combined with Mary's finger working away inside her she didn't think she was going to last much longer either. The fire in her core was no longer simmering, glowing or really even just burning. It had turned to a raging inferno that was rapidly on it's way to consuming every scrap of her sanity if she didn't climax soon.

"Wouldn't you like to try this Missus Toscani?" Jennifer asked, her voice cracking with her passion. "Wouldn't you want to see how hard you can cum with your daughter's tongue in your... in..." she gasped, "in your...ungh...in your... cunt" With that, Jennifer slipped over the edge and came with a loud cry or sheer ecstasy. She reached down and clutched at Cassandra's hands which were gripping her thighs and held on to her lover as she shuddered and bucked, riding her as the waves of delicious agony flooded through her.

With an strangled cry, Lucia Toscani finally succumbed to the uncontrollable urges raging inside her own body and she slipped into rapture. Her knees buckled and she dropped heavily to the floor, one hand squeezed between her thighs, the other clutching at one of her heavy breasts. Loud, full throated moans filled the room as the powerful orgasm took over her body.

Julia felt Mary push another finger into her, slipping deeper as her thumb found the tender bud of her clit and stroked it gently but firmly. That combined with watching Jennifer and Lucia reach their own screaming orgasms finally pushed her over the edge and with a crushing contraction of her core, Julia finally came. She cried out again and again as seemingly endless waves of ecstasy rolled through her, washing away all thought in a flood of primal, animal passion.

With a final ragged cry Julia collapsed heavily onto Mary, the world around her slowly fading to a fuzzy gray as her mind slipped away. Eventually the gray faded to black and everything went still.

* * *

Part Five ~ Family Matters

"Did you enjoy yourself?" A wry voice said softly in Julia's ear, startling her awake.

"What?" Julia stammered, whipping her head around and trying to remember what just happened.

"I asked if you enjoyed yourself. I mean you certainly seemed to judging by how wet my pants are where you gushed all over me.

Julia's mind finally got back on track and she realized she was still sitting in Mary's lap in Lucia Toscani's living room and that her pants were still around her knees. After a second she noted that now in addition to her ass being naked, her boobs were now out on display as well. "Where's my shirt?" she asked, trying to cover her breasts with her hands and knowing that she was only marginally successful given her relatively small hands and the vast expanse of her huge new breasts.

Laughing Mary pushed one hand away. "Oh, I think I prefer you naked my Pet."

Julia caught the meaning of the emphasis on the last word loud and clear. Her Mistress wanted her naked. Julia shivered as she felt herself immediately slip back into her subservient role. "Yes Mistress." She said softly, casting her eyes down.

"You're such a good little girl." Mary said with a smile. "If you keep behaving I may let you play soon." She pinched one of Julia's nipples playfully then turned back to Lucia.

The older woman was still in the same place as before but was now seated on her haunches, breathing heavily and still making occasional little moaning noises. Both hands were pinned firmly between her thighs but for the moment at least they were still.

"So, how was it?" Jennifer's voice slid into the quiet room like a knife, sharp, hard and ruthless.

"It was good." Lucia whispered, her face going instantly red again.

Julia turned to see that Jennifer and Cassandra had moved back a bit. Jennifer was leaning agains the couch and Cass was curled upnext to her.

Jennifer laughed, "First cum in a year? Yeah, I can imagine. I probably would have exploded." She laughed again and took a moment to bend down and kiss the top of Cassandra' head. "You know, you actually looked pretty hot when you were getting yourself off just now. You've got a pretty hot bod for a mom. I think we should see some more of it."

Lucia's eyes went wide with a kind of frozen horror, "What?" she asked, her voice even softer than before.

"Strip." Jennifer said harshly. After a second her lip curled and she said with a voice that was somehow both sweet and cruel, "You daughter wants to watch."

"She's got quite the vindictive streak in her, doesn't she?" Mary murmured in Julia's ear as they watched.

Julia had to agree. Somehow Jennifer knew that she had all the power here and she was aparenly going to use it. Lucia on the other hand was meek and compliant as... well, as Julia was. The difference was that Julia enjoyed being a pet to her Mistress who she knew really loved her. She was pretty sure that Lucia didn't relish her submission nearly as much and that Jennifer didn't care for her much at all.

"Why is Lucia obeying her like that? And how does Jen know Lucia will obey? I thought you said that you only gave them a little push?" Julia whispered, not wanting to disturb what was going on across the room even though it was pretty obvious that they weren't paying any attention to her or Mary at the moment.