Changed Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a start, she realized that she was getting turned on just thinking about it and wrenched her thoughts back to the pretty eyed girl watching her curiously. "Sorry." She muttered, "Your question just surprised me. I didn't realize you knew."

"You dated Emily Roderick a few months back. Well, you went on a date anyway. She told me."

"Oh, I didn't know you knew her." Julia looked at her plate a bit nervously and fidgeted with her drink before taking a sip. After a second her brain caught up and with a bit of irritation at her own reaction, she pushed down the seemingly instinctive fear she always seemed to have of being 'outed'. That fear had first manifested itself back in high school and had seemingly been with her ever since. But now, everything was different, everyone important in her life now knew who she really was and there was no longer anything she really needed to be nervous about. Mary was the last, and best, piece of the puzzle to fall into place. Julia was now totally out. A little charge ran through her at how unexpectedly liberating that felt. A shuffling of feet reminded her that Cass was still waiting for her to answer, "It was more than a few dates actually but it, uh..." she hesitated since Cass obviously knew her and might be friends with her, "it kinda didn't work out."

Cass smirked knowingly, "Couldn't take the 'Selfie Queen'?"

Julia felt a smirk spreading over her own lips, "So it wasn't just with me?"

"Ha!" Cass barked out. "Oh hell no! She takes like three hundred selfies a day. Everyone I know has to turn off her account or she pops up every couple minutes!" Cassandra leaned in closer and stage whispered, "Between you and me, I think she's completely fucking insane."

Laughing again, Julia was forced to agree. When they had been out on their few dates the girl had been snapping pics constantly but in the end it hadn't been the constant clicking that had done it in. It had been when she tried taking a few pics both selfie and others, the first time they had sex. Julia was no prude, but having someone she had only been dating for a few weeks taking pictures, or at least trying to take pictures of her having an orgasm was a bit too much. "Yeah, she wanted to take photos all the time, and I do mean all the time." she said with raised eyebrows.

Cass only looked blank at her for a second before her own eyebrows shot up and she clapped her hands over her mouth to hold back a cry of delight. After a second she got control and said, "Nooooo! She didn't, did she?" She laughed again, then again in the conspiratorial whisper, "Did you let her?"

"No!" Julia laughed.

"Too bad. I was going to ask her to send them to me, I bet they would have been hot!"

"Perv!" Julia cried and slapped Cass on the shoulder. "Keep that nastiness up and I'll have to find another place to eat every day!"

Pretending to go suddenly solemn, Cass said soberly, "Oh, I can't let that happen, my dad would go out of business in a week without your pizza addiction."

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Julia threw a wadded up napkin at Cass. "I am not addicted!"

"That's what addicts always say."

Julia raised one eyebrow and asked, "So is this how you try and get my help on something, make fun of my dietary predilections?"

Cass laughed once more then sobered a little. "I'm sorry. It was just... I was just teasing."

"Oh I was kidding. Knock it off." She took a drink. "So, what did you want to know from your out, lesbian, pizza addicted friend?" As Julia spoke, she realized where this was all going and was more than a little surprised she hadn't figured it out long ago. "Wait, are you going to tell me you're gay?"

Casandra's face abruptly went bright red and she looked sharply down, refusing to make eye contact. "Um, well... kinda... yeah."

A smile split Julia's lips and she said, "That's awesome Cass. So is this the result of some soul searching or have you known and are just starting to tell others?"

Cassandra glanced towards the kitchen but her father didn't appear to be paying any attention to them at all. He had a radio going in there so probably could hear them even if he had been paying attention. She turned back to Julia and asked, "Yeah, I've known for a while but have been keeping it kinda, well, secret from like... everyone. Maybe even myself I guess. It's kinda hard, you know?" Without waiting for an answer she went on, "But I've been dating this girl from college for a bunch of months now and it's getting more serious so I think it's time that I...uh, you know... let the cat out off the bag, so to speak. So, um... how did you, you know, tell your parents about, you know."

Julia sobered a little more as her memory flicked back to a very awkward scene at her home back in San Francisco about three years ago when she had finally told her parents she was a lesbian. To say her parents hadn't been thrilled would be a monumental understatement. To this day, talk of her 'preferences' as her mom calls them, was pretty much a non starter at her home. She still held a hope that they would come around eventually but she wasn't holding her breath. Her parents had come from the old country and a lot of the old prejudices ran deep.

"It took along time to work up the nerve to tell them. It was, well... it was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do." Seeing tension line start to form in the corners of Cassandra's eyes and realizing she was probably scaring her, she quickly added, "But it was only because I kinda knew that they weren't really going to take it all that well."

Snorting, Cassandra said, "I doubt my parents will take it any better. My parents are Italian, you know so of course they are Catholic. My dad is kinda lukewarm on the whole church thing but my Mom is hardcore."

Julia considered that a moment. She hadn't really had the religious problem to contend with in her family. Eastern religion being different than the Western religion in many areas and besides, her parents weren't very spiritual anyway. With her parents it had been more of a cultural narrow mindedness that she was banging her head against, not an institutional mandate against who she was. As she thought, more to fill the silence than anything, she asked, "So, your dad's not really religious" She wondered idly if getting one parent on her side could be a route to acceptance.

"Not really. All he really cares about is cooking. That's pretty much the main reason they are separated."

Julia's thoughts came to an abrupt halt. "Wait, what?"

Cass looked uncomfortable, "They are kinda, well, separated. My dad is living in the old apartment upstairs here now. Mom is still at home."

"But doesn't your mom work here? And I just saw them both at your party a few weeks ago, right?"

Cass shook her head. "That was just for the party. They've been apart now for months. And no, Mom got another job managing a different restaurant."

"Oh, I'm sorry Cass." She hesitated then asked, "So what happened?"

Shrugging, Cass looked down and fidgeted with a little scrap of straw wrapper that was sitting on the counter. "Dad just doesn't really care about anything but this place anymore. I think he used to, but now..." She paused looking into the kitchen and to the short, balding man working the stove, "...now it's his whole life. Mom just wanted more I think. Dad would leave for work at seven AM and wouldn't come home till almost midnight, seven days a week. And it's not like they need the money, he could hire help. He just doesn't want too. This place is his life." She looked away from the kitchen. "It's all he really cares about."

Julia put her hand on Cassandra's shoulder, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's fine." She shook herself. "I think my mom just wanted more than his casual neglect, you know. She is a lot younger than him and I think she just wants more from life."

Julia recalled that Cass had once told her that her dad was almost a decade older than her mom and that they had gotten married when they found out she was pregnant. "So how old is your mom?"

"She's only thirty eight."

"Wow, that is pretty young considering she has a kid in college.." That number surprised Julia a little but not really all that much. Cassandra's mom was obviously pretty young, you could tell that by looking at her. Tall and well proportioned with what Julia would describe, with tongue firmly in cheek, as a hot mom-bod. She had dark eyes, dark hair and a faint Italian accent that, at least to Julia's mind, was pretty sexy.

Suddenly realizing that she was starting to fantasize about her friend's hot mom, Julia tried to wrench the conversation back on track, "So, you don't think they will take it well?"

Cass dropped her head into her hands and mumbled, "No." After a couple seconds she looked up and said, "It's going to be a disaster."

"So, what do you think will happen?"

"At first denial, then outrage followed by yelling, screaming, crying, a few Hail Mary's, maybe a few Saint's thrown in there for good measure and eventually it will end with me being kicked out of the house."

Julia sat back, "Really?"

"Probably. Maybe worse." Cassandra dropped her head onto the counter.

"So, is that your mom or your dad?"

"Mom, but dad will probably be just as bad. It just won't involve any Hail Marys or as many Saints."

Looking down at her miserable friend, Julia wondered what she could possibly do to help. After a second, a thought occurred to her, "I have an idea..."

* * *

Part Three ~ Making Plans

Julia heard the front door close with a thump followed a few seconds later by the tread of boots on the three short stairs leading from the lower entryway up to the living room. Heading across the living room, Julia got there just as Mary came around the corner.

Up until a few weeks ago, Mary had been almost the the stereotypical 'girl next door'. A solid ten inches taller than Julia's five feet, with dirty blond hair that reached to about the middle of her back and blue gray eyes, she was what most people would probably call cute or maybe pretty but few would go as far as to call her beautiful. But now... Julia felt a trembling in her sex just looking at her.

She was still tall but now her once average figure was transformed dramatically by the magic. She had full, heavy breasts, a slim waist and wide, curvy hips that looked like they belonged in a film noir movie.

When Mary had first tried the magic out on herself, Julia had actually convinced her to try out an even more outrageously curvy figure but Mary had never really felt completely comfortable like that and a had reduced her proportions somewhat a while back. She was still wickedly curvy but was now somewhat more realistic and no longer looked like an escapee from a pervy anime show.

Julia had been a little disappointed at first but at seeing how much happier Mary was like this she accepted it. After all, whatever made Mary happiest was what Julia really wanted.

Meeting her lover at the top step, Julia stood on her tiptoes and stretched up to share a quick kiss. After a second, the kiss turned longer and hotter when Mary wrapped her strong arms around Julia and with her magically enhanced strength picked her up as easily as if she were a small child. Julia let out a little squeak of surprise but that quickly turned to a gasp when she felt Mary's tongue push into her mouth and her hands slip farther down to squeeze her ass.

Knowing that she had a few of her own tricks up her sleeve, feeling her core tighten in anticipation, she slipped her tongue, now easily ten inches long, out and into Mary's mouth. She sensed Mary's arms tense about her at the initial intrusion but after a second, she relaxed into the sensation and started sucking on Julia.

With her enhanced sexual sensitivity, even the act of having her tongue sucked on was deeply erotic and Julia couldn't hold back a low moan at the sensations that started seeping through her veins. She let her hands wander downward over the heavy breasts, tracing down the outside of their curves, moving slowly around to the buttons of Mary's blouse...

Abruptly, Mary pulled back and Julia's tongue slipped out of her warm embrace. "Oh no you don't." Mary said with a little gleam in her eye. "You're not running the show here my Pet."

At the word 'Pet' coming off her lover's lips, Julia's insides went liquid and she shivered. Automatically she looked down and whispered, "Yes Mistress." Julia had figured out long ago that she was sexually submissive and that she enjoyed being so. With past lovers her submission had manifested chiefly as an open willingness to do whatever the more dominant partner wanted but had never progressed to the point of her actually being a 'sub' or 'pet' or 'slave' or whatever term one wanted to use.

But now that she was with Mary it was as if something deep in Julia's mind had been released and a whole new part of her was coming out into the light. Julia now found that she was incredibly turned on by the act of being controlled by Mary. Being told what to do, how to move, when to speak, how to act, where to please her, it was all intensely arousing. Just Mary calling her 'Pet' was enough to get Julia soaking wet within moments. Simply following Mary's commands was enough to send ripples of pleasure rolling through Julia's body the whole time she was obeying. It was almost as if her body was rewarding her for obeying the will of her Mistress.

Her Mistress. Just thinking those words sent a warm shudder through Julia and she moaned.

Laughing, Mary said, "Well, I guess someone is a little eager today, aren't they?"

"Yes Mistress." Julia said, looking down and feeling her cheeks heat.

After a second, she felt a finger under her chin as Mary gently pulled her face up, looking into her eyes. She just stared into her eyes for a few moments before bending forward and placing a tender kiss on her lips. "By the Goddess, Julia you're beautiful. I still have no idea how I didn't see it before." She kissed her again.

"Thank you Mistress." Julia whispered, feeling her face heat even more.

Mary smirked and said, "I think that a Pet as beautiful at you deserves a little reward." She gave Julia a playful but firm smack on her bottom then continued, "But first, she needs to get rid of all those pesky clothes." She set Julia down and took a step back, watching expectantly.

"I... uh... yes Mistress." Julia said, starting to remove her shirt. A couple minutes later she was standing in the center of the living room completely nude while Mary just stood there and stared at her grinning slightly.

Finally, Mary said "You look absolutely adorable." Her smirk spread into a full grin, "But this will be even more adorable." Without warning, Julia felt the air in the room shiver. In that same instant, an odd sensation of... something, coursed up the entire length of her body, starting at her toes and ending at the top of her head. It wasn't exactly pleasant but it wasn't real painful either. Julia of course knew that feeling well, Mary had already used it on her several times and in different ways. It was the magic, Mary had just changed her somehow.

"There, that should do it."

Julia wanted to ask what it was Mary had done to her but it wasn't the place of a good Pet to ask questions of her Mistress. When Mary was ready, Julia would find out. She felt her sex getting wetter and wetter by the second as she tried to imagine what the change might have been. It occurred to her that Mary had already made the change that Julia would always know what changes were made to her. So Julia should already know. The fact that she didn't meant that Mary had countermanded that earlier change. Julia decided that she didn't actually care. Whatever her Mistress wanted her to be, Julia would be.

"Now then, let's see here..." Mary said and theatrically held up a hand, "This should be interesting..." she snapped her fingers.

For a couple seconds nothing happened and Julia was just wondering if the magic had somehow not worked when she felt a twitch deep inside her. That sensation quickly blossomed into a abrupt and intense buildup of throbbing, wet, heat deep inside her core. Little quivering ripples of pleasure began to spread out along her limbs and up her neck as the heat rapidly turned to searing, churning ecstasy. A little mewling whimper escaped her lips as her body trembled and shuddered under the unexpected erotic assault. Her knees went liquid but through an act of supreme will she managed to stay standing before her Mistress.

A long, throaty cry of total rapture was ripped from her throat as she felt her insides convulse with a sudden, crushing orgasm. The intensity and speed of how quickly the climax took her was both thrilling and a little frightening. Cries of pleasure rattled off the walls of the living room as wave after wave tore through Julia's small body as the room around her began to slowly fade.

After a time, the rapture began to recede leaving a deeply satisfying, throbbing heat in it's place. Reality came back to Julia and she realized she was lying on her side, soaked in sweat and moaning softly to herself. Mary was sitting behind her, gently rubbing her back.

"Was that good, my Love?"

"Yes Mistress." Julia managed to whisper, though even that was an effort in her drained state.

It had only been one orgasm but it had been extremely intense and it had been far longer than her usual climaxes, even longer than her new magically enhanced peaks. Clearly her Mistress had made some more changes in her.

"I'm glad." Mary said. "I enjoy watching you cum. You're so beautiful when you're in rapture. I could watch it all day." She slid a hand down to stroke Julia's ass. "An now with the the snap of my fingers, I can. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes Mistress." Julia said, feeling herself trembling with anticipation of what Mary could do to her. Julia sensed Mary leaning down over her and she felt warm lips press to the side of her cheek.

"Lets go to bed, my Love." Mary said softly. Then, her tone going a little sharper, "My Pet still has yet to pleasure her Mistress."

* * *

Four hours later Julia was lying in Mary's strong arms, totally spent but also completely satisfied. The feel of Mary's hand softly stroking her bottom, something she did a lot and Julia thought she seemed to enjoy, was tender and gentle. Just that simple act somehow made Julia feel loved and protected.

"So you want us to go with Cassandra when she tells her Mom she's a lesbian?" Mary asked, the tone of her voice somewhat dubious..

Julia had brought up her idea about how to help Cassandra and was now letting Mary mull the idea over.

"Yes. We can go along mostly as moral support but if it starts to get really ugly you can, you know, take charge of the situation." She twisted her neck to look up at Mary, "You know, make it all right."

Mary hesitated then said slowly, "I don't know. I'm not sure if this is really the kind of this I should be using the magic for. I mean, just walk into someone's house and change them?"

Julia almost laughed, "But turning our neighbors, the twins, into incestuous, lesbian nymphomaniacs was ok?" Julia chided her. "Besides, all I want is for us to be there to support Cassandra when she tells her mom and if... IF, it goes badly, then you just sort of... smooth it over. You know?"

"'Smooth it over.'" Mary mimicked with a sigh. Shaking her head she huffed, "Fine, but only because you asked and it apparently means so much to you."

Julia felt Mary shift slightly then hands tipped her head up and warm lips pressed a tender kiss to her forehead. At the gentle, loving gesture Julia felt warmth seep through her body and into her soul. "I love you Mary." she whispered.