Changed Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I just gave them a push. At least that was what I thought." Mary said, her voice a little unsure, "I guess Jen is obviously used to being in charge and apparently Missus Toscani is seriously submissive." Mary said although to Julia it sounded almost like a question. After a moment she shrugged, "Who knew?" She stifled a little laughh, "Well, apparently Jen knew, or figured it out real fast. She is incredibly smart according to Cass. Looks like she was right. And here I thought I was going to have to do all the work tonight and now Jen is taking over all the fun. Ha! Jokes on me I guess."

On the floor before them Lucia was hesitating, fidigiting with the hem of her white shirt but not yet taking it off. "I... I can't..."

"Strip!" Jen barked harshly.

Missus Toscani flinched visibly and hurriedly began pulling her shirt off over her head, exposing a simple white bra with wide straps that covered her full breasts. She then shuffled around on the floor and wiggled out of her tight fitting jeans. Once she was done she sat there dressed only in her underwear, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Yeah, so keep going." Jen said firmly.

Julia felt her own body again responding to the firm tone of Jen's voice. It didn't have nearly the same effect on her as Mary telling her what to do but it was still quite arousing.

Lucia's entire body was now flushing with her embarrassment. She looked down at the floor before her and fidgeted like a little girl who was caught cheating on her homework. "I can't..."

Jen laughed, "Well, if you can't, maybe I can have your daughter help you." She reached down and slid a finger through the outer lips of Cassandra's sex, making the younger girl shudder before she asked, "Would you like to help her?"

Cassandra bit her bottom lip and blushed her own shade of pink but nodded. "Yeah."

A little shocked at Cassandra's agreeement, Julia turned to Mary and whispered, "Incest? You really are a pervert."

Mary shook her head slowly, "Not me this time. I didn't make them do this." She paused and blinked, then said a little nervously, "At least I don't think it was me... I... I don't know."

Julia studied Mary for a second and was about to ask a question when a little gasp from Cassandra distracted her.

Jennifer had slipped a finger into Cassandra's and twirled it around a few times before pulling it out and licking it slowly, savoring the flavor of her lover. "Well then go ahead." She kissed the girl tenderly before giving her a little push towards where her mother who sat on the floor clad only in her underwear.

Slowly, Cassandra crawled across the floor to her mother who sat there silently, looking down at the floor and trembling slightly. Wordlessly, Cass moved behind the older woman and popped the catch to her bra, releasing the full mounds. Lucia shivered more visibly at this but didn't other wise move. She didn't even move when her daughter reached around her and pulled the soft, satin cups away from her skin, exposing her heavy breasts and her large dark nipples.

Next, Cass slipped her fingers under the waistband of her mother's simple white panties and pushed them down. With her body pressed to her mom's back, she forced the older woman up to her knees so she could slip the underwear down over her thighs.

Lucia's trembling was becoming more pronounced now and her breathing was becoming a bit ragged. Julia wondered how much of her reaction was from embarrassment and how much was from arousal. Julia noted with admiration that Lucia's body was magnificent for a woman her age and extremely attractive for a woman of any age. Her heavy breasts were well balanced with wide, well toned hips and a flat stomach

Across the room Jennifer seemed to approve as well. "You know, you're actually pretty fucking hot Missus Toscani. I guess this is where your daughter gets her looks from. But her perky little, pink nippled tits are no match for those big milkers on your chest."

Next to her, Julia heard Mary make a startled sucking intake of breath followed by a little murmured "Mmmm." sound.

The air shimmered.

Julia turned to her, "What did you do?"

Blinking, Mary shook her head slightly, "I... I'm not sure. It just... happened."

"You didn't do it on purpose?"

"No, I was just thinking and... well, poof."

"What happened?"

A mischievous little smirk played at the corners of Mary's lips, "Watch."

Julia turned back to Lucia in time so see her shudder and reach up to cup her breasts as a little moan escaped her lips.

As Julia watched in amazement, she saw Lucia Toscani's breasts swell right before her eyes. The already full breasts seemed to enlarge while the nipples became even larger. Watching, she noted that the breasts didn't seem to so much get bigger as they seemed to somehow became rounder and fuller.

Smiling at Lucia's display but not knowing the reason Jennifer smirked, "Too bad those those huge juggs don't still have any milk in them."

Lucia shook her head slightly and a look of confusion seemed to play over her features for few seconds before she said, "They... they still do I... I think."

Jennifer was a bit taken aback by that as if that wasn't really the answer she had been expecting and for good reason. She just stared at Lucia for a long moment before saying, "They do? There is? How could that be?"

Now looking even more confused, Lucia shook her head a again before saying, "I... I don't know. I just never stopped after Cassandra was done breastfeeding."

Realizing what Mary had just done, Julia felt an intense thrill of pleasure jolt abruptly straight from her sex, right up her spine and into her brain. She moaned loudly, "Oh dear Goddess..."

"Shhhh." Mary shushed her and gave her a playful but firm smack on her ass. "This is going to get interesting."

"Well, if you're still milking, then I don't see any reason Cass can't continue breastfeeding. Cass, go ahead and try it." Jennifer said, moving across the floor to join them.

Julia somehow managed to suppress the little moaning noises that kept welling up in the back of her throat. As she watched, Cassandra slid around and half into her mother's lap, looking at her for a moment, she smiled and kissed the top her mother's breast tenderly a few times, working her way downward slowly before finally wrapping her lips around Lucia's huge, dark nipple.

At the first contact, Lucia sucked in a sharp breath between her clenched teeth and arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward. In almost no time Lucia was groaning with pleasure but was obviously still conflicted internally. In between the little gasp and moaning noises were strangled pleas of, "Oh Cass, no... please no... stop..." and "Oh God, Cassandra... no..." and "So good... please no...we can't..."

Cassandra for her part,didn't seem conflicted at all and made no move to stop. She actually brought her free hand up and started pulling gently on her mother's other nipple, making the older woman moan even louder.

"Cass... we can't! This... this isn't... so wrong... nooooo..." Lucia was mumbling and moaning incoherently even as her hands came up, one holding her daughter's head to her breast and the other cupping the breast that Cass was playing with.

"Your head is saying no but your body is obviously saying yes, Missus Toscani. Feel good to have someone sucking all that hot milk out of your big tits?"

"Yessss." Lucia hissed

"Taste good Cass?"

"Mmmmm." Cass mumbled without stopping.

As Cassandra continued to pull on her mother's free nipple, Julia saw little pearls of white forming on the summit of the dark nub. Soon the little droplets had turned to a trickle and then into small rivuletts that were trailing down the underside of Lucia's rounded breast, punctuated by little spurting streams that were spraying out further and further as Lucia's breasts let down and her arousal built. Already both Cassandra and her mother were becoming soaked with little droplets and puddles of the hot, white liquid.

Julia groaned and spread her legs, unable to resist touching herself. When her finger touched her clit it was like getting struck by a bolt of lightning and she cried out, already shockingly close to another climax. One of the delightful and amazing effects of Mary boosting her sex drive was Julia's ability become aroused to the point of orgasm so quickly, easily and best of all, repeatedly. Before the changes she had been able to have multiple climaxes but nothing like this. Now it seemed like she was a bottomless well of sexual energy, as long as the sex kept going, Julia could keep cumming.

She slid a finger into herself, savoring the way the sensitive wet skin was both gripping end wonderfully yielding under her touch. She moaned as electricity seemed to flow magically from every point that her finger touched as it slid deeper. Her other hand went out and gripped Mary's hand, needing to feel her skin.

Mary leaned in a cooed in her ear, "Getting a little hot my Pet?"

"Yessss..." Julia moaned, her arousal spiking even higher at hearing that word.

"I take it you like the idea of milk play?" She said playfully. "Like to see that hot milk spurting out of her big tits?"

Julia moaned loudly, her climax approaching rapidly.

"Want to try it?" Mary asked.

Julia's world stopped. Her heart froze, her breath stopped in her chest, even her mind stopped working for an instant. "What?" she whispered.

The air shimmered.

Mary gasped and shuddered.

Julia's eyes went wide as she saw Mary's breasts swell slightly. Not as dramatically as when she had given herself those massive breast a few weeks ago but more subtle and a little differently. Like Lucia, Mary's breasts didn't so much seem to get bigger, but rather they became rounder and well, fuller.

"You..." Julia whispered.

Mary pulled off her shirt exposing a black satin and lace bra that nicely displayed her large breasts.

Despite herself Julia again felt a little disappointment that Mary had chosen not to keep the epic breasts that she had tried out those first few days, mostly at Julia's instance, but she knew Mary hadn't been all that thrilled with the look. Julia also had to admit to herself that Mary still looked absolutely stunning as she was now even if she wasn't every sixteen year old boy's wet dream come true.

Reaching around, Mary unhooked her bra and let the satin cups fall away, revealing her beautiful chest with firm pink nipples that now looked a little darker and larger to Julia's eyes. Mary ran her fingers through the back of Julia's hair and gently pulled her down towards her breast. "Drink me, my Pet."

Julia practically came just hearing those words come from the lips of her Mistress but somehow she managed to contain herself. Trembling, she allowed herself to be guided down. Almost reverently, she wrapped her lips around the hard, crinkled nub, realizing that it was indeed larger than the last time she had done this. Tentatively she made a few sucks on the bud but nothing seemed different. Sucking harder and using the flat of her tongue she started stroking the nipple from base to tip in a way that she imagined would pull the milk down.

Under her, Mary gave a little moan and shifted slightly. "Easy my love."

Julia eased off a little but continued her tongue stroking. After a couple more pulls she thought she tasted something. It was a creamy and semi sweet, almost fruity tasting. Julia moaned onto Mary's breast. She's actually milking! I'm milking her, I'm drinking her milk! Julia thought in a blurry haze of euphoria that was rapidly filling her mind.

"Oh Goddess, this is good." Mary said softly as she ran her fingers through Julia's hair. "Keep going... don't stop."

Obediently, Julia continued in earnest. She found that them more she sucked, the easier the milk flowed. After a few more minutes Mary was flowing into her mouth almost without Julia having to do anything. She felt wetness on her side and glanced down to see that Mary was pulling on her other nipple and that little spurting fountains of white were spraying out over both of them with each pull.

It was finally all too much for Julia and without even touching herself, she felt her center give a violent spasm as she came with shocking suddenness. Mary's wet nipple slipped from her lips with a wet little pop as she threw her head back in a loud cry of complete rapture. Her entire body shook as the searing pleasure took her and burned away every shred of her control. Distantly she realized that even though she had stopped sucking. Mary was still flowing and that she was being sprayed with her Mistress's hot milk. That only drove her higher and with another shuddering cry, a second spasm pounded through her.

Under her she felt Mary bucking and shuddering as well and knew that Mary fell into her orgasm just from having her breasts suckled.

Eventually the crushing tide of pleasure receded and Julia collapsed heavily into Mary's lap. She moaned softly to herself and snuggled in close to her Mistress, liking the way she slid across the wet, slippery, milk soaked skin.

A different moan from nearby brought Julia back and she turned to see Lucia leaning back with both Cassandra and Jennifer each sucking on one of her breasts. She was on her knees but leaning back on her hands with her chest stuck out as if offering it to her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. Which, Julia supposed was exactly what she was doing.

Jennifer stopped sucking and sat up, theatrically wiping Lucia's milk from her lips with an almost comical little "Aaah." She ran her fingers through Cassandra's hair but made no move to stop her. "You know Missus Toscani, you seem to be enjoying all this girl on girl stuff so much, I think it's time we made you into a real lesbian."

Lucia gave a strangled little cry but otherwise made no other protests as Jennifer gently moved Cassandra back and then pushed Lucia down onto the floor. "Cass, sweetie, I think your Mom needs some of your special attention." She pulled Cassandra in tight, their bodies melding for a minute as they kissed, tongues dancing while Lucia watched helplessly. Jennifer broke the kiss eventually and glancing down at Lucia, she said to Cass, "Make her scream."

Obediently, Cassandra dropped to the floor between her mother's legs and leaned in.

"Cass... no..." Lucia whimpered but made no move to stop her. "Cass... please, no, no ...aaaaaah!" He protest turned to a cry at the first contact of Cassandra's tongue on her tender skin. Within moments Lucia was gasping and moaning loudly as Cassandra put her tongue to work. "No... no.. ungh... can't... no... oh, oh... oh... so good..." Lucia was mumbling and gasping as she dropped heavily back onto the floor and writhed under her daughter's expert attention.

Still wrapped in a delicious haze of a strong afterglow, Julia sat and watched, distantly aware that Mary had slipped the rest of her clothes off and was easing in now, idly beginning to toy with Julia's nipples, sending little tingles through her but nothing more... yet.

Lucia gave another groaning cry as her daughter continued to drive her higher. Cassandra worked her arms under Lucia's legs and pushed them up and wide apart, opening her mother's pussy and putting her on full display. Cass slipped first one, one then two fingers into her mother as she worked, making the older woman cry out even louder.

"You know, for someone that was talking a whole lot of really nasty, hurtful shit about us lesbians a little while ago, you seem to be enjoying this girl, girl sex an awful lot Missus Toscani. Maybe you're actually a closet lesbian, what do you think?" Jennifer asked almost conversationally as she sat next to Lucia and began casually twisting one of her nipples.

Now moaning almost nonstop, Lucia mumbled, "No... I can't ... unh, unh... unh... can't...I'm not!"

"Oh, no, I think you're wrong." Jennifer said, sitting up a little. "I think the reason you were so nasty to me and your daughter is because you're secretly afraid you might like a little girl girl action. Maybe you think about it all the time. Maybe you've even thought about what is happening right now? Ever thought about having your hot little daughter fucking your uptight brains out?" She raised one eyebrow, "Have you?"

"Nooooo..." Lucia moaned.

"I think you're lying. I think maybe you're even a lesbian already. Let's see." Jennifer straddled Lucia, facing her so she could maintain eye contact. With a wicked look of triumph, holding Lucia's gaze she said harshly, "You're mine now, so eat me. I want mine to be the first cunt you ever taste." She lowered herself onto Lucia, forcing the older woman to taste her.

Lucia's eyes went wide and she tried to move away but couldn't. Then Cassandra did something between her thighs and she cried out again. Almost as if by instinct alone, she craned her neck up and started kissing and licking Jennifer's pussy. Tentatively and haltingly at first but with ever increasing enthusiasm, she worked on Jennifer's neatly trimmed mount, licking her outer lips, then her clit and eventually diving deeper and pushing her tongue inside her daughter's girlfriend. After a few minutes more Lucia had wrapped her arms around Jennifer's thick thighs and was eagerly lapping away at the girl's slippery wet sex.

Smiling, Jennifer looked down and with one hand in Lucia's hair, and forced her to meet her eyes. "See how amazing being a lesbian is?"

Lucia groaned but didn't stop.

"Oooooo..." Jennifer moaned, "Now I see where your daughter gets her talented tongue from. You're pretty good at eating pussy too." She moaned again. "Now," she turned to Cassandra, "It's time for her to cum." She looked back down and locked eyes with Lucia again, "I want to watch her cum her brains out while she's eating my pussy and her daughter's tongue is filling her cunt."

"I might cum just hearing her talk and watching this." Mary said, slipping her hand once again between Julia's thighs.

Julia had to agree. Jennifer's harsh, commands were going straight to her pussy and she was quivering with need again. Her mystically supercharged sex drive was apparently not about to give her any rest at all today, not that she really wanted any. If her body was going to keep wanting sex, who was she to complain? Leaning down, Julia asked again, "You're sure you didn't do this?"

Mary hesitated, "I didn't mean to, but I'm starting to think that maybe... yes. I think that maybe the magic has a bit of a mind of it's own, you know." She smiled and paused for a second as if listening to something.

Julia assumed that she she was listening to Marcellene, the entrapped sorceress. Once again Julia felt her irritation rising up at the idea that another woman was involved with Mary in a way that she could never be. With an effort she pushed the feelings down. It wasn't her place to say who Mary, her Mistress, talked to. She had to accept that there was another woman involved in their lives and likely wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Yes, I know the ring has a mind of it's own." Mary said. "Yes, and I know you can hear me talking." She laughed and turned to Julia, "She's a little snippy today for some reason."

Trying hard to keep her voice neutral, Julia prompted, "Yeah. So, you were saying?"

"Huh?" Mary was already staring again at Lucia and Cassandra.

As they watched Lucia let out a loud, keening cry as her back arched up, thrusting her full tits skyward, droplets of white rolling down their sides to pool on the floor under her.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Cum for your baby."" Jennifer growled as she ground her sex into Lucia's face, apparently approaching her own climax as well.

Lucia bucked again and almost knocked Jennifer over as she arched her back even further, tipping her head back she cried, "Oh fuck!" as she came again. "Cass! I...I... love... aaagh!"