Changed Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, she decided, if Mary now had absolute power, it was going to be up to Julia to keep it from corrupting her absolutely. Involuntarily, a little ripple of humor rolled through her mind as she thought that maybe a little corruption would actually be kind of fun. Mary had always been pretty straight laced, she was an engineer after all, but over the last few weeks she had changed significantly. From seducing Julia, or allowing Julia to seduce her, depending on how you looked at it, to that little group session with the twins and even to that session she had with some girl at a gas station. Julia hadn't been there for that one but Mary had told her about it afterwards and it had sounded pretty fucking hot. Just thinking about it now was making Julia wet all over again.

On a whim, she pulled out her phone and started typing a text to Mary, thinking of you and that hot mom at the gas station you told me about. making me super wet.

A few seconds later a reply popped up, show me.

The thought of Mary wanting to see her pussy sent another hot thrill through Julia and she shivered. Quietly locking the door so that she wouldn't be disturbed, she leaned back against it and pulled down her leggings. She was wearing a bright yellow thong and the front was already showing a distinct damp spot. She pulled it up tight so that her lips were clearly visible, snapped a pic and sent it.

A few seconds later, cute but lose the panties.

Another thrill and a small moan. Obediently she pulled the panties down and spreading the lips slightly with her fingertips, snapped another photo and hit send.

The reply came back almost immediately, send me a clip of you rubbing your clit.

Julia wasn't able to contain the little gasp that slipped out as the heat in her center intensified. She flipped the camera to selfie and placed the phone between legs and clamped it with her thighs. Looking down between her breasts to see her own pussy looking back up at her from the phone screen was incredibly lewd and sexy at the same time. She smiled wickedly as she pressed record and started rubbing her already throbbing clitoris, gently teasing the sensitive little bud out of it's hiding place. Within moments she was gasping with rapture, her magically enhanced sexuality driving her higher and faster than she ever would have imagined possible just a few short weeks ago. She knew she was moaning and gasping softly but she was alone in the room and she hoped the door was thick enough to block out the sounds.

Pleasure was flowing deliciously through her veins, pushing her closer and closer to what she knew would be a wonderfully satisfying release but with an exercise in self control, she shopped her self pleasuring, at least for the moment, and hit send.

The short video file took a while to send and she was on the verge of resuming her finger work when a reply came back, is Jazz there?

That answer brought Julia up short. Why was Mary asking about Jasmine? A little hesitantly, she typed, yes.

A second later the reply came in and Julia almost came on the spot. Spy on her and make yourself cum. I want video of it.

Julia let out a shuddering groan. Oh God, this was sooooo wrong. But even knowing how wrong it was, Julia also knew that she was going to do it. Partly because Mary had told her to and she had to obey her Mistress, but also partly because the idea was incredibly hot and she totally wanted to do it now that the idea was in her head. But how...

Her gaze turned to the back desk and the screen mounted to the wall. The security cameras. Julia moaned out loud again but quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to cover the noise. She was getting too loud. Shuffling over to the desk with her leggings and panties still down around her knees, she pulled a box over to sit on having no idea where the desk chair might have been moved off to at the moment. She turned on the monitor and shuffled around in all the crap on the desk till she located the control keyboard.

It took her a few moments to remember just how the system worked. They had installed the cameras about a year ago after a few shoplifting incidents but shortly after their installation the thefts had stopped and the cameras had sat largely unused. The system was automated so she supposed they were still recording everything but no one ever checked it.

Finally figuring out how they worked, she picked one camera and put its image on the screen. The color image was startlingly bright and clear. From the angle she had, it looked as if the store was completely empty, which wasn't all that surprising for a surf shop in the middle of the week in March. It took a moment for Julia to adjust the camera and pan around the store to locate where Jazz was standing. When she did locate her, she was a little shocked to see that she was standing at the door to the backroom and appeared to be listening to what was going on. Was she listening to her in here? Zooming in, Julia studied the taller woman for a minute, admiring the way the black yoga pants showed off her well muscled backside. After a few seconds Julia realized what Jazz was doing and a shock ripped through her that made her sit bolt upright.

Jazz had a hand in her pants and was diddling herself while listening at the door. Jasmine was just a couple feet away masturbating to the sounds of Julia masturbating. The very thought of it made Julia moan again. On the camera she saw Jasmine's eyes slide closed as a look of bliss slid over her beautiful, upturned face.

Her phone buzzed, well?

Julia took a quick video of the screen and sent it. The reply came back a few seconds later, is she doing what I think she's doing?????

Julia allowed her own hand to drop between her legs and she moaned again at the heat that washed through her at the contact. With her free hand she typed, she's listening to me fuck myself. she sent it and added, i'm not going to be able to hold this back for long. Soooo close!

Mary replied, make sure you're loud and record her. I want to see.

Obediently, Julia turned her phone and started recording the screen image of Jazz masturbating just on the other side of the door. She could tell from the frantic movements of the hand inside the tight yoga pants and the look of twisted rapture on her face that her favorite sales associate was close to doing something that definitely wasn't in the employee handbook. The thought of Jazz having an orgasm just a few feet away was finally too much for Julia and with a little cry, she came hard.

On the other side of the door she heard a soft, gasping moan that was only partially stifled. On the monitor, she saw Jazz drop to her knees and arch her back as what appeared to be a powerful climax ripped through her. She put her fist in her mouth and bit down, probably in an effort to keep herself quiet as she came.

"Naughty girl." Julia whispered to herself as she savored the receding waves of rapture that were still hot in her own veins. On the monitor, she saw Jasmine jerk her head upright as if stung. She looked at the door for a moment then as if an idea suddenly occurred to her, she jerked her head up and stared straight into the security camera. Julia watched as Jazz yanked her hand out from between her thighs and straightening her clothes, quickly went back to the front desk and started shuffling through inventory sheets.

Well, I guess she heard that, Julia thought to herself as she pulled her panties and leggins up. She hit send on the video and took a few seconds to try and make herself presentable. The idea of making herself presentable was somewhat amusing to Julia considering that she knew exactly what Jasmine had been doing just a few moments before but still she went through the motions.

The idea that Jazz was at interested in her sexually was a bit new for Julia and she was a little surprised by it. Jazz had never before shown any real interest in her even though they had worked together for a couple years now. She wondered if it was just something that was new or maybe if it was because of her new body. Perhaps Jazz only liked girls with big boobs? Or maybe she had been secretly thinking of her for a while and Julia was just now noticing it?

Either way, it presented Julia with a whole new opportunity for her and Mary. Jazz was very beautiful and now that she knew she saw interested in other women, well... Julia smiled, this had definite possibilities.

After a few minutes Julia's pulse had slowed and her afterglow faded. Reality slowly crept back into it's usual place in her mind and she suddenly wondered what she should do now. She knew Jazz had been listening to her and Jazz certainly knew what she had been doing in here. If she went out into the main room and said something how would Jasmine react? She would almost certainly be embarrassed at being caught but what would she actually do? Be chagrined? Scared? Angry?

Mulling it over, Julia turned to the camera system and after fumbling around for a bit found the way to export the video files. She dug a USB flash drive from her computer bag, transferred the last hour of video to the drive then erased it from the system. No need for someone else to find that by accident. Or for that matter, for Jazz to come back and confirm what Julia had actually been watching her. Julia stopped at that thought. Jazz didn't really know that Julia had been watching her, did she. Sure she realized there were cameras out there, a little too late but still, she didn't know that she was being watched, she probably only suspected or maybe just worried that it was possible.

So if I just play dumb, maybe she'll figure I don't know. Worth a shot, she figured and putting all the crap back in places and burying the keypad back under the pile of clothes on the desk. When she was done it looked pretty much like it did before, unused.

She went to the bathroom and washed up to get rid of the decidedly girly sent on her fingers and went back out front. Jazz didn't even look up as she came out. In fact, she didn't even acknowledge her at all.

Julia decided to let the situation lie for a while and went about her work as if nothing had happened. After about an hour it seemed as if Jasmine's nervous, standoffishness was wearing off. A few customers wandered in and out which gave them both something to do and helped further diffuse the situation. By lunch time it seemed almost back to normal and Jazz was talking to her as if nothing had happened.

Or perhaps it wasn't all completely back to normal, Julia corrected herself. She was noticing now that Jazz was stealing little glances at her out of the corners of her eye when she thought Julia wasn't looking. It wasn't obvious and it wasn't all the time, but it was definitely there. Julia wondered if this was something new or if it had been going on for a while and she just hadn't noticed it before. Could she have missed this? She didn't really think so but maybe. After all, she had never had any real notion that Jasmine might be interested in girls so what did Julia know?

Abruptly Julia's stomach growled loudly enough to be heard across the store.

Jazz stopped and turned. She let out a little laugh and said, "So I guess it's lunchtime?"

"I guess so." Julia laughed as well. "You want to go first?"

"No, I'm good for a while yet. You go."

"Ok, back in a bit." Julia said, grabbing her purse from the back room, she headed for the parking lot.

* * *

Part Two ~ A Friend In Need

"Hi Julia, what's up?" Called a very familiar, friendly voice from behind the counter as soon as Julia walked through the front door of Eddie's Pizza, her and Mary's perennial local favorite.

Julia waved and smiled at the young woman cleaning a booth on the far side of the room as she walked up to the stools at the front counter. Sitting down she said, "Hey Cass, just the usual, you know. Nothing too exciting." Spinning the swivel seat around, she looked to where the woman, Cass, was cleaning.

Cassandra Toscani was the daughter of the restaurant's owner and a waitress by default. As she had once told Julia with a laugh, "When you're an Italian and your family owns a restaurant, you work there. It's not really a career choice, it's just the way is it."

Small, slim and very athletic, Cassandra, or Cass to most people, was fair skinned with dark hair cut with a trendy, dramatic rake so it was longer in the front and short the back. The dark, really almost black, hair was offset rather dramatically by her large, startlingly bright blue eyes. Many times Julia had found herself losing her train of thought when looking into those amazingly bright eyes.

Exceptionally intelligent, Cass had skipped a grade in highschool and so was already graduated even though she had just turned eighteen a few months ago. She had planned on going to a culinary college but decided to take a year off before leaping in. To fill her time and earn a few credits, 'the easy way' as she put it, she was taking a couple general courses at the local community college in the next town over.

Cass finished up cleaning and walked over behind the counter. "So, what will it be?"

Without even bothering to look at the menu, she practically had it memorized, Julia ordered and then sat back while Cass went about her work for a few minutes. A few minutes later, Julia was staring idly at her phone when a plate abruptly appeared in front of her, startling her out of her reverie. She looked up to see Cass smirking down at her.

"Am I interrupting your deep thoughts?"

Laughing, Julia picked up her napkin, "No, sorry, just lost in space for a minute I guess."

The place was empty at the moment so Cassandra lingered for a bit, talking to Julia as she downed her sandwich and fries. They had known each other for about two years now and because Mary and her frequented this place so much, they had actually become fairly good friends. They had even been invited to Cassandra's eighteenth birthday party a few months ago.

After a couple minutes Cass quieted and cast a cautious glance over her shoulder where her father, Eddie, was busy working in the kitchen.

Following her glance, Julia could just see the balding, grey haired top of Eddie Toscani at his customary place in the kitchen. In the years that she had been coming here, Julia could only remember a very small handful of times when she hadn't seen him back there. He preferred to cook and leave the front of the restaurant to his wife and daughter to manage.

"Can I ask you a question?" Cassandra said, her voice low. "A... uh, well... a kinda personal question?"

A little hesitantly, Julia said "Uh, sure, I guess." Cass had never done this before and Julia wasn't at all sure what to expect.

"You're, like... uh, out, right?"

A little thrill of nervous energy coursed up Julia's spine as she suddenly realized where this conversation was probably going.

Julia had of course been aware and after some initial angst mostly accepting of her own sexual preferences since high school but she hadn't really told anyone till college and even then she had been very circumspect on who she had told. Her family knew although that in itself was a whole host of uncomfortable topics all by itself. For Julia, and as she imagined it must be for measurable percentage of the LGBT community, her 'Coming Out' wasn't really a single event but a gradual thing that took place over time, years in her case.

In practice however, Julia actually had dated only a little both during college and after college. She was talkative, almost to a fault at times, but tended to rate pretty high on the socially awkward spectrum so found meeting and interacting with new people challenging. But even of those relationships she did manage to have, none had ever lasted more than a few months anyway. Julia had told herself at the time that she had ended the relationships for good reasons and she supposed looking back on it that all the reasons were legitimate but the fact was, all the relationships had all ended for the same reason. They all had ended because the other women she dated weren't Mary.

When they were roommates in college, Julia had fallen hard for Mary and had been pining for her ever since. Upon reflection it really was pretty creepy and obsessive on her part but there it was. No other woman had ever measured up to her in Julia's mind. She was smart, caring, funny, beautiful and always so accepting of Julia who in her freshmen year had been the little Chinese girl who loved to surf, loved history books and loved to talk but for all that was really kinda awkward and dorky. None of the women she had dated had ever measured up, in Julia's mind, to Mary.

The problem had been of course, that Mary was hopelessly straight. The closest Julia ever got to an actual intimate encounter with Mary had been at a party when they had both been drinking, Julia had finally managed to get a long, deliciously, wonderfully, beautiful kiss with Mary and she was just beginning to think she might have a chance but after only a few minutes Mary had abruptly broken away and shut her down.

At the time, Julia had been completely crushed but managed to control herself somehow. Later that night she had cried herself to sleep with her face buried in her pillow to hide her sobs.

Julia had hoped that even though Mary didn't seem interested, that over time Mary might come around and perhaps she would have another chance but the weeks of waiting turned into months and then years and nothing changed. Julia thought about making another opportunity but one thing always held her back, the fear of losing Mary.

What would happen if Mary found out that Julia was hopelessly in love with her? There was always the hope that she would return that love but having never shown any inclination towards other girls, Julia had pretty much lost all hope of that ever happening. The other end of the spectrum was what Julia worried about most, that Mary would reject her completely and push her away. That was what had terrified Julia more than anything, loosing Mary, losing her best friend.

So for years she had hidden any signs of her love for Mary that went beyond what could be considered normal friendship. She had even gone as far as hiding her sexual inclination from Mary in the fears, no doubt unfounded but still real fears, that Mary would distance herself from a lesbian friend. Logically she knew that particular fear was idiotic. Mary had a couple friends in college that had been lesbians and never shown any signs of rejecting them so why should she reject Julia but paranoia did strange things to a person's mind in the dark of the night. .

But then suddenly from out of nowhere, a long forgotten magic of the Old Gods intervened and made everything suddenly, wonderfully, amazingly, infinitely, better. No, not better, Julia corrected herself, perfect.

A few weeks ago Mary had found that magic ring that had changed everything. In a single instant,in a flash of... well, not light but something, they had gone from being friends to lovers. Julia felt her core tighten at the very idea of what that really meant to her. They were now together, totally and utterly.

She smirked at the notion that her core was perhaps tightening for another reason. Mary had also used her new powers to boost both of their sexual responses to new, previously undreamed of heights. With that change, Julia found she could climax far more easily and frequently than she ever had before. And when she did reach orgasm, oh dear spirits, it was almost unbearable. The pleasure seemed to tear through her in searing, mind shattering waves that just went on and on, sending her far higher than anything she had ever experienced before.