Unexpected Halloween

Story Info
The out of control slave Master.
15.6k words
4.42
55.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning this is a very explicit BDSM story!

*

Hi James here again, this is an account of a very unexpected Halloween party that I will never forget. I am a slave master; a BDSM equipment supplier/manufacturer. I will admit to being over 45. I live in a state capital by the ocean. I run a small business making ropes and halyards for sail boats. This wonderful experience is thanks to my secretary/girl Friday. To say it was unexpected is a gross understatement.

Fiona a bright young thing was employed by me just 18 months ago when the real brains of the business, Jane left to have a baby. Jane has coached Fiona over the phone and with some help at home and my small factory during this time, but Fiona has still had trouble with the phone (only six extensions) and her memory is poor. We have evolved a daily meeting to work out the next days activities and these are put on a large white board behind her desk.

This extraordinary adventure began mid October a day before her 21st birthday. Fiona managed to cut off a call from a new customer. She then lost the same customer when I tried to transfer him back to her. I just had to tell her off.

'Fiona you have been using this switch-board for 18 months now. Please get your act together. Here is that customers phone number, get him back take his address details down and apologize to him, indeed beg his forgiveness.'

'Yes Boss.' Replied a crestfallen Fiona.

'And stop calling me Boss. Its James if no one else is here, Sir or Mr. Clarke if we are in company! Get a grip girl.'

Fiona smiled and picked up the phone, I went into the store room to measure out the rope for the new customers yacht, I knew I might have to make some more and that meant re-setting the machine. I was right and it was an hour later that I saw Fiona.

'I got the details James. He is this side the harbor, but his Yacht is way over the other side and he wants the rope tomorrow if you can do it.'

'Typical, but I have already set up the weaver and will check it before I go to the pub. I should have it done before I go home tonight. I have to go over the west side first thing. I will put this order up, all tagged and priced for you so you can make the out the bill. Ring him in the morning and get him to pick it up before he goes over the bridge. He will be home until 10 am. Don't forget.'

'Ok Boss, er James.'

I almost swatted her shapely rump.

'Ok now what else is there for tomorrow?' and so we did our end of day session and Fiona went home. I checked the rope machine and went for a counter meal at the Pub. Steak sandwich and fries, not very healthy, but it was the first junk meal that week. I have to watch my weight.

I went back to the factory and waited 30 minutes until the right length had been completed then reset the machine. I ran a short batch while I spooled the special rope, labeled it and put it in Fiona's dispatch bin with the clients phone number. I then shut down for the night.

Friday morning saw me in a marina at the western end of the harbor measuring an old Farr for some new sheets. What should have been a quick easy job went on and on as the client dithered about 12mm or 15mm for the spinnaker sheets. He changed his mind three times. He then wanted to cost new halyards. Again dithering about rope size. It was after 11:00 when I went over the bridge to the new customers Yacht. I was not well pleased to find that the new rope was not there. A quick phone call to Fiona confirmed that she had not called him and the rope was still in the factory. I tried to stay calm and drove for two hours across the bridge and back. I cut and bound the ends of the rope and fitted the sheets and called Fiona.

'Fiona I know its your birthday, I know its Friday, but you will have to stay back. I am only just about to leave here. It will be at least an hour before I get back and we must go over Monday's activities.'

Fiona made a groan but complied. 'Ok Boss.'

I drove back and the traffic did nothing to dispel the anger. I had lost at least two hours of business. I would have almost a mile of 10mm rope in the machine when I only needed half that. Forgive the pun but I was ropeable.'

A very sheepish Fiona greeted me with a strong coffee. 'You made good time James sorry about not making that call. I forgot to put it on the white board yesterday when you told me and we did not mention it at our meeting.'

The coffee and her conciliatory tone mollified me somewhat. 'Fiona I know, I know, but surely by now you can remember a verbal instruction from one day to the next. You must have seen the rope in the Bin.'

'Yes I saw it, but it was after 10 before I remembered that I had to ring the client an he had already left.'

'Well why did you not ring me? I could have picked it up before I went over the bridge.'

'I forgot you were going there.' Said a contrite Fiona.

I fumed in silence. I went into my office and took out an envelope.

I returned to the reception area 'Ok lets go through Mondays activities.' Ten minutes later the white board was set up. I gave Fiona the envelope. 'Happy 21st birthday Fiona , you do not deserve this and if you don't improve it will be the last you get.' There was a nice salary raise inside with a bonus and birthday card.

' Oh, James, er, Mr. Clarke thank you, thank you.' And she literally launched herself at me.

Now you may remember I am over 6 foot. Fiona is under 5 foot so when her lips met mine her feet were off the ground. She gave me a really passionate kiss. I could feel her weight changing as she kicked her heels up and down while I struggled to get free and put her back down. This had not been the first time she had done this and I had told her off the previous time. I got her back on her feet.

'Fiona, it is just as well that we are alone here. Do that in public and your fired!' I was really pleased, but sternly refused to show it. She was a beautiful girl and her hot body pressed so close had stirred me up a bit.

'Sorry James, but you are such a good boss, such a nice man.'

'Ok forget it, now its late. I will give you a lift if you are going home, I expect you are going to meet up with family and friends to celebrate.'

'Thanks James, we are all going out to a posh restaurant that Mom and Dad have booked. I have to be there in an hour so a lift home would be great.'

The ten minute drive was done in silence. She thanked me and I drove on home.

Monday morning came round and I had to wind the extra 10mm rope and re-set the machine so I was not well pleased when Fiona lost yet another caller! Things went from bad to worse when she cut off another in the afternoon. At the activity meeting I chewed her out.

'Fiona you really must master the switchboard. Those two calls are two lost sales neither called back! Get your act together. One more day like today and I will... Well consider this a warning!' I watched her face fall.

'Yes Boss.' Fiona was on the verge of tears.

'And don't call me Boss!' I was fuming.

The activity meeting was soon complete.

Tuesday and Fiona surprised me, she handled a conference call and even managed to switch the call to the store room and back to my office, then back to her desk to take down the details of a big order. That half mile of 10mm was sold! At that afternoons activity session I congratulated her and she went home all smiles.

Wednesday was bad from the first call. Fiona tried to dial out over a call to the bank! Then lost a call. Then tried to dial out over a second call to the bank and this was all before morning coffee!

The day did not improve much, she lost another call in the afternoon and the activity meeting went on way past normal home time. I grudgingly offered her a lift home.

Thursday went well, no lost calls. I worked late and got quite a lot done.

Friday was a disaster, Fiona had lost three calls before she got one put through properly. Things did not improve during the day and I was really mad as hell especially when the activity conference took ages as she seemed to have forgotten how to write! We were late finishing. I offered her a lift home.

Fiona was normally a quiet passenger so I was surprised when she started a conversation.

'Boss, I know I fouled up today and it's a cheek for me to ask, but I need a favor.' She smiled and she has such a beautiful face I relented a little.

'What sort of favor?' I asked guardedly.

'Well, We er, now I am over 21, I have been invited to a posh fancy dress party for Halloween and I have a choice of costume. I have them at home, do you think you could come in and give me the benefit of your experience and tell me which looks the best. I have to decide before Tomorrow and take the one I won't use back in the morning.'

'I have no plans for this evening so I suppose I can do that and as I have not bought you a birthday drink how about we stop of for a quick one?'

'I have a bottle of wine in the fridge.' Fiona replied.

'Where can I park?' I asked

Fiona fished around in her small purse. She produced a resident parking permit. 'I had hoped Daddy was going to get me a car for my 21st,' she said, 'so I got this.'

I parked just three doors down and followed Fiona into her tiny but very expensive town house. Turn of century, two up two down. High ceilings wooden floors, bull nose iron roof, cast iron balcony railings.

'Grandma left us this. Its so convenient for working in the city. It took me ages to get home Saturday morning after the birthday party. Daddy took us back home. I will get the wine and glasses can you wait here?'

The front room was very tastefully furnished with a red leather suite, small coffee table, large TV and sound system. A few tall dining chairs and a few odd pieces of furniture. There was a posh chandelier hanging from the high ceiling.

I sat and Fiona came into the room and handed me the bottle of wine and a corkscrew. A vintage that cost at least $150 a bottle. I opened it and poured two glasses. I clinked with her 'Happy Birthday Fiona.'

'Thank you Bo. Er James.'

I sat in a red leather easy chair, she was still standing.

'I will go get one of those costumes.' She put the glass down on the coffee table and left me to scrutinize the room more closely.

There were marks on the floor boards where the settee had been moved back and forth quite frequently. I thought 'that's strange' and now I looked there was very little in the room and the three pictures on the walls were askew and not at all well hung. The subject matter was also a little strange. I stood up to get a closer look. 'Very dark.' I thought. A landscape with satyrs nymphs and demons dancing around a village green with naked people in stocks. There were villagers in various stages of undress in the background. The focus was of a naked woman on a white horse being led toward the stocks. I looked closer, she was bound at the wrist and a rope cut tight beneath her breasts. 'What an Odd picture for a young girl' I thought to my self.

'Ta Dah' said Fiona behind me.

I turned to look at a good fairy. Fiona in what looked like a ballet outfit, but with a mask and a wand. I now remember thinking that she had changed awfully quickly. I will do my best to describe what I saw.

White ballet shoes. White stockings attached to a white suspender belt. A white leotard that was slashed to the waist showing a generous amount of breast. A small white tutu, and a white half face mask with an ostrich feather sticking up.

'What do you think?' asked Fiona.

' I don't know it's a bit of a mix up, neither Ballet dancer nor Fairy, but it shows a lot of flesh. I think tights might be better.' I gave a frank reply.

She twirled and stood on points then did a high kick!

'The ballet shoes and tutu were my idea,' she told me. ' the costume comes with a handkerchief skirt.'

'That may be better or ditch the wand and go as a ballet dancer or ditch the tutu put tights on and go as a fairy. As I said it is a bit of a mixture.'

Fiona pulled a face, but smiled her most brilliant smile. 'Ok I'll go change in to the other choice.' She bounded out the door like a ballet dancer exiting the stage.

I half turned to study the picture some more when she bounded back in bent gracefully took up the glass and drained it. The top of the leotard gaped open as she did this giving me a full on look at her 32B breasts. She held out the empty glass. I took the bottle and re-filled it. She placed it on the coffee table and gave me another flash of bare breast, saw where I was looking and blushed.

I grinned, 'Yes you may need to do something about that!'

Fiona turned and ran out the door.

I turned back to the picture.

Definitely an odd picture for a young girl living alone. Very macabre and the further I looked it was darkly sexy. I went to the other wall to look at the picture hanging there. A similar picture, but the white horse was not being ridden and the naked woman was on foot being led to the stocks by a Satyr. Nymphs and Demons were dancing around. The villagers were in more explicit sexual contact. I was intrigued.

'Ta Dah,' said Fiona from the door. I turned and Fiona made an entrance. Well what a contrast, from good fairy to wicked one. The shoes had gone and black thigh high patent leather boots replaced them, topped by black fishnet tights. I looked closer. No a Black fishnet body stocking over which was an almost transparent leotard with a slit to just above her pubes! She did a twirl and the slit at the back was to well below her waist. She had a black half face mask on.

'Wow Fiona who are you going to the party with. You will give your Dad a heart attack and Your mother will faint if you go in that outfit.!' I could hear the ambulance sirens already.

'Yes it is a bit sexy' said Fiona. 'any ideas how I could tame it down?'

'Well the fishnet is way over the top.' I laughed.

'Yes but it feels so wicked exactly like a wicked fairy! What would I wear instead?'

I suggested, 'a black leotard and black tights.'

'Ok, I have some I will go try them then. She bounced out and again bounced back in, bent to the low coffee table and picked up the glass. This time one strap of the skimpy leotard slipped off her shoulder and the material fell to below her waist. She gasped and bent again to put the glass back on the table and the other side slid off the other shoulder.

She was almost out of the costume struggling to catch it before it fell below her hips. I coughed 'You may need a smaller size.' She finally got the garment under control and covered herself. She bent again looked me in the eye lifted the glass and sank the contents in one gulp.

'Yes, they did say that at the shop!' She laughed, 'that would kill the oldies for sure! I will go try the other stuff on.'

I refilled her glass and she bent to put it back on the table. The shoulder slipped again and again one breast was completely exposed. 'Shit.' She said. Turned and dashed out the room.

I returned to the pictures, the third one had the white horse being led away and the naked woman was tied to a stake and was being whipped. All the villagers were now fully engaged in sexual activity and the nymphs and satyrs were in laviscous poses. The demons were tormenting villagers and nymphs. A really pornographic Victorian set of pictures.

Fiona was taking longer this time. I returned to the first picture. I tried to straighten it. It was very oddly hung from very large hooks in the wall! I made a small adjustment and stood back a little. I heard soft foot steps behind me and Fiona entered the room in a short silk robe. The boots were gone but she still had the fishnet body stocking on.

'James I have a problem, I do not seem to be able to get this body stocking un-done could you help please?' She turned and let the robe slip off her shoulders.

I was very unsure of what to do and did not move.

'Its fixed by small hooks and eyes and I seem to have twisted them into a knot. Please help me.'

I advanced to her bared back and gingerly took the material in my fingers. In a second I had the first one untangled. I moved down to the next. That was more twisted and I had to get quite close to see which way it had twisted. After a few goes I had that one undone. She let the robe down a little further.

'We shall have to stop meeting like this!' She laughed.

'Shush or I will leave you here like this,' I replied.

I got another hook undone. The robe was now almost down to her waist. And I could not even find another hook. I took the thread and followed it Down then back up then down. There was no other hook.

'I think that's all of them.' I explained.

Fiona turned and said. 'Are you sure it still feels awfully tight round here.'

The fishnet slipped off her shoulders and the door opened and I was in deep deep trouble.

'Hello Boss.' said a fairy in white, 'it did not take you long to get the bad fairy stripped.' I turned to look from one Fiona to another. I turned back to the one in White who was slipping a leotard strap from one shoulder. I tried to open my mouth. I turned back to the other who was now peeling the fishnet down below her waist, the robe a heap on the floor.

I backed away and they both spoke. 'Cat got your tongue?'

'You are twins!' I eventually got a word out. 'One of you knows how to work the switch and one doesn't!'

'Yes Boss.' said one almost naked white fairy.

'Yes Sir.' said the now naked wicked fairy.

'Oh, bye the way we do know about the other side of your business and now we are over 21 we would like to join in!' They said in unison.

They were now both naked and did a synchronized twirl. 'Like what you see Boss, Sir' they said.

I sat down with a thump on the settee. 'Which one of you is Fiona?' I asked.

'That would be me Sir.' Said the one which had been in the fishnet.

'And what is your name?' I asked the other.

'Felicia Boss, well actually Felicity but I dropped the ity. Can you tell us apart yet? Shall we get little closer?' They stood much closer making no attempt to cover their naked exposure.

I had already spotted one difference. 'You have a small mole on you left no right breast er Fiona and you don't Felicia.'

'Very good, you will also find out that I am more adventurous and much more noisy when I cum. Felicia is also two Kg heavier than me.'

'That's because my tits are bigger than yours.' Said Felicia.

'Your tits are not bigger than mine, you are just a bit bigger round the chest.' Said Fiona.

They must have seen the frown cross my face.

'Only kidding Boss I do have a slightly bigger chest but we are both B cups.' Said Felicia. I could see that only too well.

'Now how about we try some of Grandma's wicked toys.' Fiona turned and opened the doors to the cabinet below the TV.

She knelt and began handing things to Felicia. Ropes, gags, dildoes, cuffs, a wicked looking short whip, a cane, and a riding crop.

I looked in amazement.

Fiona said. 'You have not seen anything yet Sir. Come on Sis.' They took each of the pictures off the wall revealing eyes and ropes and pulley's They stacked the pictures beside a chair and then pushed a stud beside the Victorian fireplace. The chandelier dropped down from the ceiling. They undid an electrical socket and reconnected it to another and took the fitting aside. A spot light came on flooding light down on the naked twins as they stowed the expensive glassware to the side of the room.

'Grandma was a wicked woman. She left us this house with instructions about the chandelier. We have tried all these out a few times, but we have not had much luck with the young men we tried them with so we decided that an older one should be next. We knew about your sideline and you were of course a perfect choice. We did wait until we were over 21. Now which one of us would you like to string up first?' said Fiona.