Unexpected Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Keith and asked. 'Have they told you what we were going to do?' He gave me a wide grin. 'Yes you dirty old man and I would love to watch.'

'No Keith, you will have to join in. You will have to fuck Beth in front of a group of people you have never seen before as well as in front of the twins!' I was on my last gasp regarding resistance. We were at the gates of Bea's complex.

'Well Boss we are here, are we all in or are, er ,Beth and Keith will do exactly as they are told.' Said Felicia.

'Decision time Sir.' Said Fiona.

'God Help me, your in.' I capitulated. 'We will need to have a run through. I can arrange that. I will have to see Bea first and if she says no, we will all be out. If she agrees, and I will have to tell her exactly who you are! Then we can have a run through and you can then chicken out. Once we go into the dungeon and it is a real dungeon, totally sound proof. We will all be committed!'

'Oh Goody.' said Beth.

I groaned.

The Limo had drawn up at Bea's door. I waited for it to open. A few silent minutes went by, then Bea appeared at the door in a deep red silk robe and I ushered my four slaves inside. I felt that I was their slave! The Limo turned and left. I introduced Fiona, Felicia, Beth, and Keith. I explained that due to the extra slaves we needed a quick run through and were shown into a side room. I told Bea I needed a quick word and left them in silence.

I explained to Bea that Beth and Keith were the twins parents and were also my slaves and that there would be no incest, but Beth and Keith would be joining in my trick or treat show and that they would stay afterwards if that was acceptable.

Bea laughed like a drain as I explained how I had been manipulated.

'You have all the luck James, why not relax and go with the flow.' And so the die was cast, I was in show business! I returned to the side room telling Bea we would be about 10 minutes.

'Ok, I do not like this very much but you/we are in. Now here is what we are going to do.' I explained very carefully.

'No Questions no interruptions, you will do exactly what you are told to do. As of this minute you have no self will, you are my slaves. Fiona and Felicia are in the first half, you Keith and Beth will become their slaves as the show proceeds so you will do what they tell you, then when I am back in charge you will do exactly, precisely what I tell you.'

'Now, assuming I am still alive when our show is completed there will be two or three more after us which we WILL watch. It will then become a free for all and we can stay or go separately or together. We can join in together or separately or we can just watch separately or together. You will be allowed to decline if asked to do something with someone, but don't expect to be asked back if you refuse Bea more than once. And I warn you she is a bisexual womanizer, she will ask all you women.'

I let that message sink in. 'Ok lets break a leg.' I told Fiona and Felicia to change their costumes. This involved them removing the skirts and leotards Beth and Keith watched as their children stripped down. I removed all my clothes except the tall hat and the cloak and a mask. Felicia was in stockings and suspender belt and ballet shoes. Fiona was in a fishnet body stocking and thigh boots, they both had the half masks on.

'What about us,' asked Beth.

'You are Ok as you are, you will be told to strip or be stripped and I mean stripped later. Now let us go we will have to wait at the dungeon door. There is a secret signal that Bea will be watching so we wont interrupt a show. When the show that's going on now, ends, we will be straight in and on. When we are done we will join the audience. Now do as you are told.'

I led my slaves down to the dungeon door and flipped the secret switch. We had to wait a long ten minutes. I whispered, 'either that was a long show or there is only one after us.' Beth turned to her children and gave each a kiss then kissed her husband then kissed me. Her hand goosed my left buttock. She said not a word. Keith was kissing his children and then his wife when we heard the door latch. 'Follow me, Slaves,' I said, 'and no talking.'

I went cold. I had not given Beth or Keith a safe word! It was too late now.

There was a soft rumble of applause as the Big Kids recognized me, despite my mask. None of them recognized any of my slaves of course. I led the way to the dungeons depths there were at lest twenty people seated in various stages of undress. The dim light hid their faces. There was the smell of fresh sex in the air. The tension in my gut threatened to explode.

The large dungeon had an end wall of bars, there were soft down lights and ropes, pulleys, and various spreaders, were scattered about. There was a large X shaped wooden frame in the middle of the quite large area and the watching audience was invisible in the gloom through the illumination of the down lights.

'Stop here slaves, this looks like a promising spot. I fancy a bit of sport, now let me see shall it be this lush Fairy or perhaps this one. I groped the two naked Fairies bodies. Perhaps this Clown is better suited to this site. I must consider carefully for it's Halloween and I want to get this right. Wait up now perhaps it should be a male?'

I groped Keith, he flinched, but made no sound. 'I had better restrain them all though, I don't want them running off while I am busy.' I took a pair of cuffs and cuffed Keith. I clipped a convenient rope and hauled his hands above his head.

'No. Not a male.' I saw Keith make a sigh of relief. I took another pair of cuffs and cuffed Beth and clipped her to another rope and raised her arms up above her head. I fondled her breasts. She smiled sweetly at me. 'No I think she has too much flesh.' Beth blushed and stamped her foot, but did not speak.

I took a pair of cuffs and cuffed Felecia's left wrist to Fiona's right wrist. Yes my beauties one of you, now which shall it be?'

'Oh her not me.' each said.

'Silence,' I roared. 'Now do I torture the Good Fairy or the Bad Fairy?'

'I wont need this now they are all restrained,' placing it carefully to the side of the stage area.

I ran my hands over their displayed charms. 'Hum This one is a little bigger.'

'Am Not!' roared Felicia.

I stepped back, 'Wow where did that come from?'

'I am not smaller than her, we are twins, we are exactly the same size!' Said Fiona.

'Now what button have I pushed? I thought I had put a silence spell on all of you.' The twins were Silent.

'Let me see I will use the biggest one. Now how to work which is bigger.' I ran my hands over Felicia. 'Nice firm tits girl.' I said. I put a hand span round her trim waist. Then walked the hand round 'Hum, just under four hands.' I repeated the measurement of Fiona. 'Also nice tits.'

'Mine are smaller than hers, take her.' said Fiona.

'Now how can that be.? There is something wrong with that silence spell. Hum her tits are bigger you say?' I took a firm grip and jiggled Fiona's tits I then did the same to Felecia's. 'No the tits are the same size.'

'Yes we are exactly the same size,' said Felicia 'so you might as well take her as me.'

'Now you are the Good Fairy aren't you so you must be right, so it does not matter which, but I said I would take the biggest so if I take a bit off you, she will be bigger. Now which bit shall I take off.'

Felicia lifted a stocking clad leg. 'Try this,' she said.

I rolled the stocking down and removed it and the ballet shoe.

'Ha, ha.' said Fiona 'that wont make a scrap of difference.' I Hummed again.

'Yes she looks uneven as well, so I will take the other off.'

Felicia lifted her other leg and the stocking and shoe was removed.

'This thing round her waist may be holding something in,' and so it was removed.

'Oh Boss, I am naked please cover me.' Said Felicia.

'I laughed you will be more than naked and I plan to cover you every which way if I chose you. Now silence. I wonder why its not working?'

I turned to Fiona. 'Ok you are the Bad Fairy so you will tell fibs, who is the larger?'

'She is.' said Fiona.

'Got you,' I said in triumph. 'Right off with those boots.' And so Fiona's Boots came off. 'Now how does this thing come off.'

I plucked at the fishnet body stocking. I ran my hands all over Fiona's body I plucked her nipples sticking through the mesh.

'Very nice nips, Very nice tits,' I said.

'Yes but hers are bigger,' said Fiona.

'Yes they are,' said Felicia.

I was becoming confused. 'Now what is going on now. You should only be able to speak when I ask you a question and being a Good Fairy you must tell the truth. You did say you were both the same size, now you are saying you are bigger. I am confused. I will still use HER!' I turned to Fiona. 'Now get that thing off!'

'Alas Sir, I cannot,' said Fiona.

'Why,' I said.

'I must remove it of my own free will and you have me cuffed to her.'

'Oh well I will use her then.' I turned to Felicia.

'But she is bigger than me,' said Felicia.

I turned back to Fiona. 'Ok I will release you, and took the cuff off both fairy's wrists.

'Ha Ha!' said Felicia and Fiona. ' you did say release us, didn't you!'

'Yes.' I said.

'So we are now free! Free of all your spells and together we are stronger than you! Kneel Mr. Wizard.'

I made an attempt to resist, but sank to my knees. Fiona and Felicia then cuffed me and I was strapped to the wooden X.

'Shall we do him? he really was quite nasty to us.' Said Fiona with a wicked glint in her eye. She took a whip and made it swish. I moaned.

'I suppose he deserves it, lets do it.' And so Fiona let the whip fly striking me around the waist.

I laughed, 'hey that did not hurt at all.' The whip was laid around me again and again and I had soon had six strokes. Fiona handed the whip to Felicia.

'I am getting hot in this.' she stripped off the fishnet body stocking. As she did so Felicia said.

'Ha that's why its not hurting, he still has his cloak on. I bet its magic. Take it off.'

I refused. 'alright we will take it off for you.' Fiona undid the knot at my throat found and my cloak was removed to reveal that I was naked beneath it. I had an erection.

'My word just look at that?' said both faries.

Felicia swung the whip she had proved to be the better aim and soon welts were crossing my Body.

I cried out 'Oh, No more.' and the whip fell silent.

'We had better let these poor wretches go.' Said Felicia, well she was the Good Fairy.

They had soon let Keith then Beth loose. 'We had better remove the silence spell.' said Fiona. And so they made a pass or to and then Fiona asked Keith if he could speak. He said 'Yes.'

'Do you want to give him a lash or two?' She asked offering him the whip.

Keith said, 'I do not know how to use a whip.'

Fiona handed him the riding crop. 'Here use this.'

I went into melt down. I had not told Keith or Beth my safe word. I groaned and begged to no effect and soon the riding crop had made stripes across my chest.

Felicia asked Beth, 'what would you like to do to him?'

Beth with a big grin on her face said. 'I would like to bugger him with this.'

She was supposed to have selected the Cane!

She picked up a large vibrator. Some Ky jelly was produced and Beth smiled wickedly at me and pushed it in then turned it on. I howled.

'Ok I suppose we can all go home now.' said Fiona. I howled louder.

'Don't leave me like this.' I pleaded, 'Please cover me.'

'No Way.' said Fiona. 'No way.' said Keith. 'No way,' said Beth.

They began to move away, but Felicia came back and put my tall hat back on my head.

I roared in Triumph, 'Hold Slaves, I have you in Thrall again. It's my hat that holds my power. Come here and let me down from this cross.'

They meekly returned and soon I was let free. 'You I pointed at Beth can take this out. Beth bent and remover the vibrator. You will get more than that I charge a lot of interest for the use of my anus!'

There was a titer in the audience. I fixed Keith to the cross. I fixed Beth across a short bench. I fixed Fiona and Felicia with spreaders across two more benches each of my slaves could see the others.

'Now you used the whip on me so. I laid six strokes across Fiona. And you did the same. but when I was naked.' I laid 18 strokes across Felecia's body.

'Now you used this.' I waved the crop in front of Keith. I tore his costume off his body. I left 12 bright red marks across his chest and thighs.

'And you,' I said. 'used THIS.' I tore a hole in the Clown costume pulled the bottom aside and I rammed it up her anus then found another vibrator and pushed it up her cunt. I pulled her ruined costume back to hold them in.

'Oh you are still dressed.' I tore off the rest of her costume all except the scrap of material holding the vibrators in Beth's Lush Body.

I made free with all the bodies and My cock began to rise again.

I took hold of it and moved to Fiona 'Has the Bad Fairy got somewhere that this will fit?' I pulled her legs up and over her head and tied her ankles beside her hands.

I stuck my hard cock into her cunt and fucked her furiously. I came quite quickly. I pulled out showing a stream of white cum. There was a cheer from the audience. I released her legs and adjusted her head then offered it to her to suck. I was soon hard again.

'Ok Good Fairy, your turn. I wont de-flower you, but I will fuck your Mouth!

And so I demonstrated right in front of her mother and father just how good she was at deep throat. I took her hair in my fingers and pulled her head back and down. She looked at me and opened her mouth. I pushed in, right in, in one motion, Balls deep. It took me several minutes to get close. I was pulling out about every 30 seconds. I was getting close. I thrust harder and longer and was getting real close. I pulled out and said, Suck this Good Fairy and went for the final sprint. I held my pulsing cock deep in her throat. And came and came and came! I pulled back and out to a roar of applause as a string of white cum dripped from the end of My Cock.

'Let them free,' I told Felicia. Felicia freed Keith first. He tore the remnant of his wife's costume off, pulled the vibrator from her cunt and thrust his hard cock in, right up to the hilt.

Fiona was soon free and she fell upon Felicia. And they went into a full on lesbian 69 suck. All my slaves were soon coming and I recovered my breath.

I released Beth while Keith was still ramming into her, she lifted her legs and wrapped them round his waist. I whispered, 'Ok Keith, we are about finished.' I helped the twins to their feet. And with a great shout Keith filled his wife with pearly cum.

'Take a bow Slaves.' Beth dismounted from Keith Cum was running down her shapely legs. She removed the vibrator from her Anus, then licked it clean.

They all bowed to the still cheering audience.

Bea told us, 'Ok just a short show by Sylvia, Sally and me, you can rest for just a short time. Lets hear it for James and his slaves.'

I helped my slaves to find seats to more claps and cheers. We collapsed to watch Bea's show.

Bea's show was pretty standard. She asked Sally what she wanted and then did it to Sylvia. She asked Sylvia what she wanted and did it to Sally. This was repeated till she had whipped, caned, and struck both of them, with the riding crop, whip and cane. She then stuffed dildoes and vibrators in all orifices. She then stripped off her brief costume and simply said. 'Now me.'

And did as she was told taking everything Sally and Sylvia dished out. We had had about 25 minutes rest when Bea cried 'Uncle.' As Sylvia was bringing the cane down on Bea's open labia.

Beth was almost squealing beside me, one of her hands was griping my cock. 'God James, will you please do that to me! Now, as soon as possible, before I chicken out.'

I looked at Keith. 'She is all yours James. She deserves a good thrashing for what she did to you.'

Other people were still applauding Bea, Sally and Sylvia as I pulled Beth to the front of the dungeon.

'Tied down, or free to move Beth?' Beth's lush curves soon had everyone's attention. 'Oh free, but please beat me senseless. Now!'

I spoke sharply to her. 'Stand still, absolutely Still.' I wrapped the whip about her breasts.

'Harder,' she cried out.

I struck again and again. She began counting. She reached 24.

'Now the riding crop,' she said.

And folded over the tall bench. I bought the crop across her buttocks and she took 12 hits. She lifted a hand.

'Now the Cane, and I do not want to you to stop until after I have passed out!'

She lay over a lower bench spread her legs and opened her cunt lips.

'OK James, bring that cane down hard on my cunt!'

The watching crowd were silent and I did as she requested. She took more strokes than Sylvia had ever done. I was about to stop. Beth said quite loud and clear 'One, no two more!'

I bought the cane down Hard. She passed out after the second stroke.

Sylvia tenderly lifted her up and carried her back to Keith who held her in his arms. Rocking her gently. Bea handed him some smelling salts and gave Fiona some body oil. Felicia and Fiona began to oil their mothers body.

Sylvia advanced upon me. 'Right James I want exactly the same. Give me that cane till I pass out!'

I looked at Bea. 'It's obviously what she wants, better let her have it!'

Sylvia was canned until she also sank into unconsciousness.

I helped carry Sylvia from the whipping bench. I slowly moved back to a seat.

I watched Felicia as George my farmer friend took her by the hand and laid her across the bench then furiously fucked her mouth. Every man in the room except Keith and me followed suit.

George had recovered by the time Jimmy had done with Felicia's mouth. He pulled Fiona to the floor, she smiled and assumed the position and George fucked her to another gigantic orgasm He pulled out and sprayed cum all over Felicia's waiting face.

There was a queue of hard members waiting to repeat the folded Fuck.

The women in the room were getting loud.

'Tell the twins leave some for us.' Said a voice I could not identify.

I did not fancy their chances. A fact the Bea picked up on.

'Don't worry Ladies, I have plenty of Vibrators and I intend to use them on all three of James' female Slaves. You can use the male. Beth had just about recovered. She had missed Felecia's effect upon the men. But of course she had seen my earlier performance.

Keith was pulled to his feet and I counted ten females taking turns as they sucked then fucked him. Bea was doing a lesbian number with Felicia then a recovered Fiona. Sylvia had also recovered and joined in, as did Sally. Five lesbians rolled about the floor in total abandon.

Beth said, 'I seem to have lost my man can you deep throat me please.'

I obliged. There was a commotion amid the pile of women servicing Keith 'Hey James wait for me. How about we give her a DP! You want her anus or her cunt?'

I opted for her anus. So I lay down and Beth gingerly lowered herself right up to he hilt on my rampant cock.

Keith positioned himself and plowed her furrow. I held on while he thrust and thrust.

'Its no good, I have nothing left.' he said as he pulled out.

The women said they could fix that and had him lay back down. Mouths covered his shrinking member.

Beth said, 'now where were we?' She lifted off me and taking my rampant cock in her hand led me back to the bench, lay across it smiled and opened her Mouth.

'Go On James, I think Felicia got her ability from me. But I can probably hold my breath longer. I will slap your arse if I need you to let me take a breath.'

I tried to wipe my cock.

'No as it is! fuck my Mouth!' She looked deep into my eyes and took me down. She took my hands and wound my fingers in her hair while she fluttered her tongue around my Glans. I was soon rampant again. I pulled back and told her to take a big breath and Thrust down and down way past her throat. Again Balls deep.