Unexpected Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just what had I got myself into?

I was soon to find out!

'No girls, down girls.' I know my voice was pleading, a submissive male confronted by two hungry females.

'Ok Boss just testing.' Laughed Felicia, they both returned to the table but neither put her robe back on! I was not out of the woods yet.

'I mean about other men and women who will use your bodies even violently. Some times passions get raised and sometimes jealousy rears its ugly head and people have sometimes got hurt.'

'If you join me you must accept that you are going to get well and truly fucked as well as strung up, beaten, whipped, buggered, and licked by people you have never met before. Your bodies will be used and used in every imaginable way.'

'Oh goody,' said Fiona, 'I guess we are in then.'

'Well how about I make arrangements for us to go to a real Halloween party after the one you are going to with your parents. Do you know what time that party is expected to finish?'

'Sir, we forgot to tell you that you are invited as well. And its from 10 pm till about 1 am.' Said Fiona. 'Quite a few of the guests still have small children which is why it's a late start.' Said Felicia.

'Ok the party I wanted to go to but not with-out a partner starts at midnight. Where is yours?'

Fiona told me which suburb. 'Oh good only 15 minutes by cab so we wont miss out on all the trick or treats. I will talk to Bea and see if I can bring you in. It's a big gathering and you will see enough to make your hair stand on end, but they are all trusted clients. You can decide if you really want in after the party. I will call her later today, she will still be asleep, she parties most weekends. Now about your costumes I think the Good Fairy needs the handkerchief skirt, you can keep the stockings. The Bad Fairy is a go but you need to find a smaller leotard. I know how to fix them so they wont fall off and yes you will be able to flash a boob if you want to!'

The twins beamed at me. 'Did you have any ideas as to what costume I should wear?' Fiona went out the door and returned with a black robe and a tall conical hat on her head. A stout pole in her hand 'A wizard of course.'

I grinned 'Ok, but I am a little worried about meeting your parents like that.'

'Oh you goose.' said Fiona, 'It was Daddy that found out about your sideline and that was before I began working for you.'

'And it was Mothers idea for us to seduce you together!' said Felicia.

'Can you come with us for tea tomorrow? We usually see them in the afternoon, they play golf in the morning and lunch at the club.'

I agreed. I was to meet the parents of these lovely girls, they were probably younger than me. What sort of people were they?

'Now girls I had better get my skates on I have some of those clients to see with costumes for the party and no I don't need help today its just a final fitting and they will pay me. I should be finished by 5 pm and in bed to catch up on some rest.' Would you like me to give you a lift Sunday afternoon.?'

'Yes please, about 2 pm should be just right. We can be back by 6ish will you have recovered enough by then?'

I made a face. I counted the days till Halloween I just might survive that long. I stood and took the dishes to the sink. I saw the time. 'I should stop and help you tidy up I'll see you tomorrow about 2. I can see myself out.' I went to the front room and found the rest of my clothes and dressed. 'Sir, I will see you out.' and a naked Fiona opened the front door for me. She made no attempt to cover herself and was bold enough to give me a kiss as I passed through the open door. There was no one on the pavement thank goodness. I walked to the car and turned to wave at the smiling naked Fiona as she watched until I got in.

I spent the day fitting leather harnesses and ribbon bras to naked women I had a few men to fit into masks and harnesses. In all I outfitted seventeen naked people into sexy Halloween costumes. Luckily only one needed alteration and I was able to re-fit it in a few minutes. Soon the day had almost gone and I phoned Bea at whose house the Halloween party was to be held. I explained about my sudden acquisition of two new slaves and begged an invite. 'Of course James you could bring ten slaves if you had them. See you when you get here, we won't wait for you.' Bea is a very good and generous friend.

I went to bed quite early about 8 pm. I slept in Sunday morning, went out for a pub lunch and dressed in my best casual slacks and silk shirt presented myself at the twins house. I tooted the car horn and they came out, they must have been waiting. They were rather scantily dressed for a meeting with their parents I thought. I commented on their nice dresses. 'Wow who are we expecting' I asked.

'Why you Boss.' Said Felicia.

'Do your patents call you Felicia?' I asked.

'Dad does but Mom still calls me Felicity.' She made a face. I smiled.

'Oh. We are invited to the Big Kids Halloween Anything Goes party.' I told them of Bea's comments. I told them 'Bea is Bisexual and you will get a very big welcome from her. She is a dominatrix, and she wields a mean whip though a school cane is her favorite weapon.'

Fiona was quite excited. 'She sounds like Grandma must have been.' We were soon at the parents house, a grand house not quite as big as Bea's and not in a gated enclave, but several million dollars worth of home. There was a Porsche and a Jaguar in the free standing open garage. A man was unloading an expensive set of golf clubs from the boot of the Jaguar. 'Park over there .' said Fiona. I parked very much aware of my old Ford! I was brushing with Money, probably old money and I had just fucked both twins and the parents knew what I did for a crust and what my sideline was. I felt decidedly nervous.

I got out the car and watched as the twins greeted their father. He picked one then the other up kissed them and swung them around. I hung back and it was way to soon when Fiona said. 'Daddy this is our Boss, Mr. James Clarke. He asked to meet you before the party. I think he wants to warn you about our costumes, they are rather saucy.'

I took the offered hand and found it in the firm grip of a man of about 45 with a fabulous tan. Immaculately dressed. Tall though a few centimeters shorter than me. He wore glasses. 'Hi James, I'm Keith.' He said. 'Now what's this about these scamps costumes?'

I laughed, 'if only he knew.' I thought to myself. I was spared a reply as a very beautiful woman came into view through the garage. She was still in slacks with a nice sensible white blouse. She was bejeweled. And had sunglasses perched upon her forehead. No taller than the twins.

'Oh Mommy, This is Mr. Clarke our Boss.' said Felicia.

'Hi I am Bethany, most call me Beth.' She proffered a hand. I took it and again was shaking a strong firm hand.

'James' I said.

Keith had stowed his and hers clubs. I could not afford the Bag let alone join the club they played at on a Sunday morning. A round probably cost more than I spent in entertainment in a month.

'Just look at these daughters of yours Beth, If you had worn a dress like that around home when I met you I would have run a mile.' Keith gave me a knowing look. 'Shall we go inside, I want to hear about these costumes.' I was ushered into a sumptuous lounge. And offered a seat. And then a drink. I accepted a small brandy.

'I will have to be careful I am driving.' I made small talk while Beth poured drinks for her husband and grudgingly gave the twins a glass of what looked like sherry. She had a large Gin and Tonic for her self.

'Now James what's Fiona saying about these costumes?'

'Well Sir' I began.

'No call me Keith.' he interrupted.

I resumed, 'Keith the twins asked me to check out their costumes and its just as well that I did.' I caught a look between Beth and the twins. Fiona was giggling and so was Beth. Keith looked at his wife.

I continued. 'Well the costumes were good, but neither twin had a costume that fitted nor one really suitable for a family gathering even if it was for Halloween.' I said.

'So you have sorted the problems out.' He asked.

Fiona was holding her sides. And Beth burst out laughing.

'Keith dear, the twins seduced poor James. He did not stand a chance. The twins are going to join him in his other work a well as at the rope factory!' She explained.

Keith made a funny laughing noise. 'I guess I had better hear about that in private then.' But he stood and pulled both twins to his side. 'Both of you employed now rather than just one!'

'The Boss is going to collect the money my million dollar mouth is going to earn!' said a gleeful Felicia.

I am sure I turned puce! I really should have died right there.

I felt the world close in as I waited holding my breath.

'Well we seduced him as Mommy suggested and he was totally under our spell. We had fabulous sex and he told me I had a million dollar mouth. I asked him if he would collect the money and he said yes.' Explained Felicia. I was having a heart attack and I had forgotten how to breathe.

'Now Now Felicia don't exaggerate.' Said Keith.

'No Daddy,' said Fiona 'that's exactly what was said.'

I was now a pimp as well as a slave master.

Bethany joined in, 'tell me James what was it like discovering that you had employed twins and they were switching on you?' She asked.

Thank goodness safer ground. 'Well I did not know they were switching round on me. I did not even know that Felicia existed. I just thought that Fiona was a typical dippy blonde!'

'Yes I know that, tell me what it was like when they were both there in the room with you! The Good Fairy and the Bad Fairy?' Bethany turned the screw.

I was sure that the twins had told their mother every detail. Just how much could I tell their Father and get out of there with my skin intact.

'Well Fiona had trouble getting the fishnet body stocking undone the hooks and eyes had got twisted. I was undoing them when Felicia walked into the room. It took my breath away I sat down hard on the settee and waited for them to explain although it was obvious that they were twins and that explained the odd memory and the problems with the phone switchboard.' I waffled on. I felt I was digging a deeper hole, one that would surely bury me.

Keith spoke. 'James it's alright. I heard the entire story last night. Perhaps an edited one, but Beth and I sure had a wild night after hearing about what this terrible pair did to you!'

I felt a flood of relief I was not going to have to explain after all.

'Now how are the amended costumes?' Beth asked.

'Well, sexy, but nice. They can flash if they want, but they wont fall out and they are really good costumes, you could meet the President in them.' I was on firmer ground.

The girls took their father aside and I was left talking to Bethany. She asked me lots of questions about how the rope making business was how profitable it was and if it was effected by the general economy.

I explained the downturn after the stock market down turn. The maintenance that got left out and the halyards and sheets that were made to last a year, or two, or even three years longer. Now the economy has recovered my business had picked up and all those old ropes need changing so business was really very good.

Beth turned the conversation to my side line. I had to explain how I had advertised the ropes and cuffs and spreaders. And then become a slave master by accident. It seemed that Keith and Beth had done quite a bit of research on me and my activities.

'You will take good care of them wont you?' She concluded. 'Lets have tea.'

I was ushered into a formal dining room where a vast array of posh food lay out. Crab and Lobster sandwiches canapés, pettifores. Lots of sumptuous finger food.

'What sort of tea do you like, Lanchoo green perhaps?' They sure had done some research.

The conversation turned to the coming Halloween party. I assured Keith that the twins costumes were sexy but basically decent.' He returned to his talk with his darling daughters.

Beth then let another bombshell drop. 'It was all Keith's idea. We knew that the twins would be more than a hand full so we planed for them to get some real life education. We selected you from a number of alternatives. I was very lucky to find Keith. You know he grew up with his mother in that house. I was just fifteen when I asked his mother for a job. I wanted sex, sex, sex, as a teenager. His mother God Bless, her sent me home with a flea in my ear, but she did let Keith become my boyfriend. He is five years older than me. We married as soon as I was eighteen. I had the twins nine months to the day after we married. It was a difficult birth and could not have any more. We both knew they were sitting on gold mines and would run off if we did not take great care to let them seem to be in charge. Keith and I planned all their education, working for you is the last step we hope before they find a good man to appreciate them just like Keith appreciates me.'

She had spoken for quite a long while. Most of the sandwiches had gone and the tea was almost cold. I discovered I really liked Keith and Beth. I wondered where the money came from I was about to ask when Beth told me. 'Keith's mother was a very shrewd business woman, she invested in IBM way back before WWII. You do not have to pay the twins any more than pocket money. Your help as they learn the ways of the world is payment enough. If you need money come to Keith or if you rather, come to me.' I had sure been told!

The afternoon had passed surprisingly fast and my eyes were now open. I had the care and use of the dynamic duo. I just might get famous and even a little rich. It was after 6 when the twins reminded me of the time. And we were saying our goodbye's. Keith warmly pumped my hand and Bethany gave me a warm kiss. We piled into the old ford and drove back into town. I told the twins my plan for the Big Kids Halloween party.

'When we go to Bea's party we will have to do a trick or treat party piece.' I gave them a brief outline of what I thought we could do. The twins were entranced and demanded a rehearsal. I reluctantly agreed.

'Ok but in my dungeon not in your home. So I took them to their home and they packed a few clothes for work Monday. We were at the entrance to my dungeon by 7:15. I explained that Bea had a very similar layout and she had all the equipment that I had plus a few extras and rather more space.

I explained that their costumes would probably be destroyed. They laughed we bought them anyway so that did not matter. I explained that the party piece would involve them whipping me and had them practice on a dummy strapped to a post. I told them they had passed and so they wanted to do it to me at least once to make sure they had it right. And so I stripped off and was whipped a few times. I returned the favor. And we then rehearsed the sex scene. I was soon spent. Felicia and Fiona did an extra long lesbian rehearsal and we were in bed by 10:30.

Work was an anti-climax to say the least. Fiona was given the task of bringing Felicia up to speed on the switchboard. By Tuesday she had mastered it. If I had known that she had had no training I could have trained her myself. She would not have lost all those calls. Business with the coming season was improving and as I had predicted boats with old sheets and halyards were being checked over and replaced at last.

Wednesday was all anticipation. I got a small bag of clothes to take with me and we set off. For the eastern suburbs. We had a nice diner at a good pub I knew. We got to Keith and Beth's home and changed in the twins old bedroom . A limousine was waiting for us and we joined Keith in a Jesters outfit and Beth in a Clown outfit that hugged her fabulous figure. It looked as if it had been painted on! I nudged Keith's arm 'Er I thought you were worried abut the twins outfits! You were worried about the wrong woman!'

Keith laughed. 'She does scrub up rather well doesn't she.'

As we drove to the party the twins were telling their mother about the Big Kids Anything Goes party that we were going to after. Keith picked up his ears and offered us the 'Limo' I said we were going to take a cab, he insisted, but the conversation ended unresolved as we had reached the family party.

The house was not far from Bea's, also in a gated community a big old pile. Lots of swish cars and more limo's. We were ushered inside and I had a great time. I had either one of the twins or Beth on my arm most of the evening. The treats flowed. The twins got the car they wanted, a soft top VW. Beth got some nice jewelry she said she wanted some body piercing pieces she got fancy earrings! I did not see what Keith got.

One man got a cream pie in his face. The only trick I saw. His wife sat down on the remains a few minutes later. The look on her face as she realized what she was sitting on was classic. She went beet red squirmed about then grabbed her husband and ran out the house to their car.

Beth said, 'another baby on the way!' Everyone laughed.

I became separated from Beth. Keith touched my arm. 'Has Beth spoken to you?'

'About what,' I asked.

'Better find her,' he said and so we sought out the twins and found Beth.

Keith said 'Well as the Smithson's have left we could leave now.' It was just 12:30.

I said 'that would be great.' I loved Bea's parties, and we had alread missed the start.

'It's your idea. so you had better ask him.' Said Keith.

'Well James, Fiona told us that when you asked Bea if you could bring the twins to her party Bea said you could bring 10 slaves if you had them.' Beth smiled at me.

I knew where this conversation was leading. 'Well Keith and I would like to come as another pair of slaves. We would do everything you told us, absolutely everything.' Beth gave me a beautiful smile.

'Lets get in the limo we can discus it as we go and if you don't agree we can drop you off and drive on home.' Keith said as he smiled at me. I found myself being ushered out to the Limo.

Dear God! I had a trick or treat playlet set up with the twins, that involved a whip, a riding crop, a school cane, a fuck and the rape of a mouth! We would all end up naked in front of 20 people! And the parents wanted to come to the party!

We were soon on our way. Fiona and Felicia were all urging me to agree. I was fighting a loosing battle. I tried to explain that anything goes really meant that and there would be very explicit live sex.

Beth smiled sweetly, 'we have seen live sex shows.'

I tried again, 'but this time you will be in one!'

I explained that everyone at Bea's parties absolutely had to participate. Beth said, 'well we will join in with you and the twins.' She gave me a beautiful smile.

Keith said, 'I promise James, we will do exactly what you tell us.'

Beth said, 'even if that means anal sex!'

Keith spluttered, but agreed. The twins laughed and said 'Ok, go Mom, go Dad!'

It was four on one. I was stuck. I was trying to think how to modify the playlet I had set up with Fiona and Felicia. It was easy to include an extra male slave, it was easy to include an extra female slave. But how in hell could I include the parents of the two female slaves who were going to be very well used.

'Fiona, Felicia, please think carefully about what we planned to do. I have a reputation to maintain. I have to do a trick or treat show. I don't know how Your Mom and Dad can be included and they cannot just watch! 'Good God,' I thought, that would be worse.

'Please Sir, we told Mom what we were going to do yesterday and it's her idea to join in. Surely all you have to do is add a little here and a little there to fit Mom and Dad in.' said a smiling Fiona.

I thought through what Fiona had said, Beth and Keith already nkew what the party peice involved, I folded. 'Ok, but no more of this Mom and Dad. It has just got to be Beth and Keith, for gods sake are you trying to get me killed, or do you want to kill me anyway.' I suddenly realized I had agreed to include Beth and Keith.