What Was I Thinking? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then my father just let him drop to the garage floor. He crumpled in a sickening heap at my father's feet. Then my dad turned his gaze on me. That was all it took to mobilize me. I fled into the house, desperately trying to think of what to do or where I could hide. I quickly realized that was fruitless so I went straight out the front door.

"Jeez!" I gasped suddenly. "What happened then?"

Nick just looked at me shaking his head.

"I don't know." He finally said, dropping his eyes. "I just know that I never saw him again. As far as anyone else knew, he'd just gone missing, presumed abducted."

I was utterly speechless. I just stood there gawking at him. When his eyes finally met mine again, I snapped out of it, closing my gaping jaw. Still, I didn't know what to say.

"You want another drink?" I asked.

Without a word he handed me the glass. I went inside and poured us each another glass of scotch, gathering my thoughts and taking several deep breaths before going back out to him.

"Where did you go?" I asked, handing him one of the scotches.

He drank deeply before answering.

"Well, luckily for me, my brother had just graduated and taken an apartment across town near campus. I don't remember how I got there, I just remember him finding me in a corner of the lobby of his building."

"He just kept asking me what happened over and over. I couldn't bring myself to tell him. When he threatened to call home, I freaked and tried to run again.

"At that point he guessed that it had something to do with our dad and promised that he wouldn't call.

"Later that evening my mother showed up, worried out of her mind. I didn't know what my father had told her, but I doubted that he'd told her what had really happened. I certainly couldn't bring myself to tell her.

"After a while, it was decided that I would stay where I was for the time being. They were both well aware of my father's volatile temper, but only I knew just how bad it could get. I told them that I was never going back there again. They both tried to comfort me until I stopped shaking and finally went to sleep.

"The next day my mother brought some of my things and fixed dinner for my brother and me. And that's the way things went from then on. She would come by three or four times a week and we never really discussed what happened.

"I still lived in perpetual fear that my father would turn up one day or that he would catch me on the street somewhere, but by the time I was a senior I suppose I'd calmed down enough to act like a normal person.

"After graduation, my brother got a job offer in Miami and fortunately for me, I got a scholarship to Stanford. But then the unthinkable happened. My father showed up at my graduation.

"He just stood looking at me, then shook my hand and congratulated me. I was too scared to say anything, I just waited for him to walk away. Then I headed straight the bathroom and heaved my guts out."

My heart began to ache for Nick.

"Anyway, after my left for Miami, my mom traded in her old car for a newer one and drove me up to Stanford. I begged my mother not to tell him where I was going to college. She told me that I had nothing to worry about.

"When we got there, I was surprised to find that my mom had already gotten me an apartment and had it all up for me. She stayed with me for a couple of weeks before breaking the news that she would not be going back to my father. She'd filed for divorce some time ago and would be going back to Greece to live.

"She told me that I could come to Greece after I graduated, if I wanted, but she doubted that I would want to by then. Of course she had already planned out holiday vacations for me to come there when and if I should choose to do so.

"Then, before she left, she signed over her car title to me and gave me a rather sizable check to live on. I received a check from her every month thereafter."

"Do you miss her?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but I've gone there a few times to visit. She lives with her sister in a pretty big place on Corfu. It's a great place and she seems happy there."

Nick was quiet for a while after that. Then he looked at me and looked at him.

"I still never felt quite safe, so I started taking martial arts classes in my sophomore year. Got pretty good at it."

"Yeah, I noticed when you put the beat down on Marc that day." I smiled, running my hand through his hair and then down to the back of his neck.

"That didn't stop him from showing up though." He said, locking eyes with me.

"Oh shit, he stalked you?"

"Well, he only showed up the one time. Still it terrified it me but I faced him."

"What happened?"

"He tried to apologize and make things better between us. Obviously it didn't work and I asked him never to come near me again. He agreed to my wishes. I didn't see him again until just before he died."

I had a lump in my throat and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I pulled Nick to me and kissed his forehead. I felt so sad for him. My beautiful sweet boy, harboring such a deep scar on his soul.

Then I felt angry. How could anyone terrorize their own child like that, for so long. But I realized that all my righteous indignation was pointless. All I could do was work to make things better for him from now on.

I just held him in my arms for a long time. And I'm not real sure, but I think he wept quietly for just a little a little while.

"You know, I've never told anyone that story before." He said, looking out at the water again.

"You feel better?" I asked, hugging him close.

"I don't know." He chuckled. "A little I guess. Come on, let's go inside."

He lay with his head in my lap on the sofa watching Sports Center. I just stroked his head until I heard him snoring lightly.

My temper's actually not that bad though, you really have to push me pretty far to get a reaction out of me like Jason had.

Although, there was that time in third grade, when I stabbed a kid with my pencil for taunting me. That was pretty bad. Then there was the time in tenth grade that I tried to beat a guy's head through the pavement, but he'd deserved it.

I pushed those thoughts out of my mind. I didn't want to remember any more examples. Nick was right, it would be wise for me to exercise a little restraint.

---

That night in bed, finding his meat growing under my grasp made horny again. Quickly he shucked off his underpants and guided my hand right to his boner.

Repositioning his naked body between my legs, he lay back and showed me his method for jacking off. Silently, he instructed and guided my hands. One hand on his balls and the other on his huge stalk.

From the sounds that Nick was making, I guessed that I was doing a good job. It wasn't difficult. It was almost exactly like doing it to myself, only this was hotter. His cock felt hot and the throbbing was not in time with my heartbeat.

He guided my hand until he was very close. I held and lightly massaged his balls as if they were my own. My own dick dug into his backside through my shorts.

Suddenly, Nick grabbed my hand, insisting that I go faster. We stroked him quickly at first and then slowly. I could feel his palm on the back of my hand as his dick exploded. He shot three explosive volleys right away, then I lost count. His writhing body and close proximity to mine made me lose it in my shorts. I hadn't even known that I was close.

My arms instinctively went around his body as I ground into him and unloaded in my shorts. I pumped and pumped until my balls were empty.

Assisting someone else in a jack off session is a lot more satisfying than I'd ever imagined.

Nick quickly cleaned up and dragged us both into the shower.

---

The next day when I walked into Scott's office he went right into juvenile idiot mode.

"You lucky fucker!" He said, closing the door.

"What?"

"What do you mean, what?" He insisted. "You've got all of Julia's girlfriends drooling over you. And now Nick. Let me tell you my friend, you really could have done worse."

"Thanks." I said.

"What do you mean yeah? Dude, he's a very cool guy." He said, in a low but excited tone. "And a hell of a softball player. And, well, let's face it, he's gorgeous."

"Yeah, I know. What do you want me to say?"

"Well, you could be a little more excited." Scott said.

I just shrugged, throwing up my hands, completely at a loss. What could I say?

"So what's the sex like, good?" He whispered conspiratorially.

"What are twelve years old?" I asked incredulously. "Unbelievable!"

I ran into Declan sometime after lunch. I was able to explain my situation while politely declining his offer and without revealing too many details.

"Well, if you ever change your mind, you know where I am." He smiled.

---

Nick and I started doing a lot more things together other than sex. I took him out to the gun range and taught him all that I know about firearms. He introduced me to snowboarding. Exchanging talents and knowledge seemed to bond us like brothers, best friends. I don't know about him but I was very impressed with the vast array of things that he knows how to do well.

Very often I find myself just looking at him in absolute wonder. I try to calculate the odds of me meeting someone like him. The odds seem astronomical. Sometimes he catches me quietly staring and just smiles broadly.

"Why do you watch me so intently?" He asked quietly. "As if you expect me to do something wildly shocking or explosive."

"Sorry, does it bother you?"

"No, not at all." He smiled reassuringly. "Just curious."

"I don't know, I guess its your eyes. The way they always look so calm and compassionate. You never appear to be worried or anxious about anything. And then there's the color, I mean they're so brown, then green, then some other thing that I can't even define. Looking at you has an oddly soothing effect on me. I don't know.

"You know how when you wake up from an extremely pleasant dream but you can't quite remember what it was that made you feel so good? And you feel a little sad that whatever it was is now gone.

"I suppose I expect you disappear at any moment and that all I'll be left with is a sort of sad longing. I guess I just wanna take in as much as I can while I still can.

"I mean even the way you walk, with that self-assured swagger. The way you move. The odd thing is that it doesn't come off as smug or arrogant like one would think. You just seem to walk with a purpose." I confessed.

He just looked at me quizzically for a moment. Thick eyebrows arched in wonderment. Then he smiled broadly.

"Sometimes you say the oddest things." Nick smiled. "While it makes sense, its almost always unexpected."

"Why, what were you expecting?" I laughed.

"Well, it certainly wasn't that." He laughed too. "I guess I expected some nonsense about aesthetic appreciation."

"And so I give you a whole other kind of nonsense."

"No, it certainly isn't nonsense. Just, surprising. And unexpected."

At dinner, he caught me off guard with a question that really kind of summed a few things up for us both.

"You love me, don't you?" He said, rather offhandedly.

It was more of an accusation than a question.

At first I was stunned, just sitting there with my mouth full of food looking at him wide eyed.

"Maybe." I answered, after a moment.

"I don't blame you." He smiled broadly.

We both chuckled and finished our meals.

Spending so much time with him gave me an enormous feeling satisfaction. Its like I completely forget myself when I'm with him. Everyday worries and anxieties seem to fade into the background and I feel happy and relaxed.

And now I can't think why I was so afraid before. If this thing falls apart and we go our separate ways, I'll just have to suck it up and get over it. At least we'll have had a good run.

---

Just on a whim one day I hustled him into the car and drove us up the coast without telling him where we were going. It amazes me how easily Nick will go along with me without questions.

"You know this is the first time I've ever seen you drive this thing." Nick said, playing with navigation system controls and then CD player.

"I'm more comfortable in the Jeep." I said.

"Well, as a passenger, I gotta tell you, I'm more comfortable in this Lexus SUV. How much more did you pay for this RX edition over the LX?"

"I don't know, I never even considered the LX."

"Well, good choice. This thing is sweet." Nick said. "I was beginning to think it wasn't yours, the way you never drive it."

"Who's else would it be, parked in my garage?" I chuckled.

"I don't know."

"You could have taken it anytime you wanted. You should have said something." I told him.

"I guess, like you, I feel more comfortable with my everyday vehicle. My bike is my baby. I only have the pickup in case I need to move."

Ten hours later as I pulled up to one of the best hotels in the very upscale and fashionable 'Nob Hill' district of San Francisco, Nick didn't even blink an eye. The Fairmont is one of the best hotels in world.

After we were inside the well appointed suite and the bellman was properly tipped and on his way out, Nick wheeled on heels and stared at me.

"What? No good?"

I, myself was overwhelmed by the grandiosity and lavishness of the suite. It was spectacular. Much more than I'd expected.

"Hardly." He snorted. "I guess I just didn't understood that you had this kind of money."

"Well, I wouldn't stay here if you weren't with me."

"I see." He said, looking around. "You're not a cheap guy, not even thrifty by any stretch, but no one would ever guess how well off you are. I mean guys our age tend to be pretty extravagant even when they can't afford it."

Standing on the balcony, Nick looked out over one of my favorite cities in the whole world. The sky was overcast and it was a bit foggy.

I'd forgotten how much I love the dreariness and stark reality of the Bay Area on days like this. Coming up behind him, I slipped my arms around Nick's waist and kissed the back of his neck.

"What's this?" Nick said, sliding his hand behind himself and up my thigh.

"I think the scientific term for it is a raging hardon."

With almost no effort he was able extract my throbbing cock from my pants and stroke it without even turning around.

Within seconds, I had unfastened his pants and had him pressed firmly up against the railing. With his trousers now down around his ankles, I was soon kissing the small of his back and then biting into the muscled flesh of his perfectly round butt.

Spitting onto my fingers I used them to massage his tight little hole as he moaned quietly. Trapped between me and railing with his pants around his ankles severely restricting his ability to move, Nick made it clear that he wanted me.

I stood and he guided my hard dick right between the round globes of his beautiful ass. He spit on his finger to provide a little more lube and instantly I was grinding into his opening.

It took some effort but I was able to get inside him as he bent forward slightly lean out further over the balcony railing.

"Oh, fuck." Nick grunted as I began to slide into him.

"You alright?" I asked, coming up short.

"Yeah." He moaned. "It just feels like its bigger."

"You want me to stop?"

"No." He said, reaching behind me and pulling me forward by my ass.

"Ahggg." Nick grunted again as I slid into him up to halfway point.

I was far enough in him to start working myself back and forth. Bracing myself with my hands around his waist, I began to push and pull my hips further invading Nick's butt and opening him up for my assault.

Soon I was sliding through his tight opening faster and pumping his backside harder. He was quiet now except for the occasional sigh. I felt him reaching for his own cock and I stopped him.

"No." I said into his ear as I pulled his hand away. "I'm going to need that in a minute."

As I pulled his body upright and pressed my chest to his back, Nick relax back onto me while I drove my sword deep inside him. I ran my hands under his shirt and over his chest and abs as I pounded his tight ass.

Shove after shove brought me closer to the brink until Nick was the only thing that my consciousness could perceive. The whole world seemed to disappear and there was only him, with me.

Despite the cool air around us, I could feel the sweat on Nick's body. I continued to pound his ass until the shockwave of my orgasm wracked my body and mind with pleasure. Biting into his neck I held onto his body as tightly as I could.

I kept pumping Nick's ass until I couldn't anymore. When I finally was able to relax a bit, I realized with a shiver that it was drizzling down on us.

As I slowly slid my cock out of him, I held onto Nick's thick and throbbing member.

"Let's get inside." I said.

No sooner than I was through door, Nick tackled me to the carpeted floor and faster than I could think, my pants gone and my legs up around Nick's waist.

"Don't you want to go into the bedroom." I asked.

"Not really." Nick said as he took aim and skewered my butt.

"Oh shit." I yelled as I felt my muscles fighting to keep him out.

It was no use. Nick's big fat cock was steely hard and relentless. He drove himself forward with an urgency that I could barely fathom.

"Dude, wait. Please!" I begged.

But it was too late, he had breached my opening and within seconds he was blazing a fiery trail up through my backside. It felt like he was tearing me open. Once he was inside, there was stopping the onslaught of pain. Every inch that he drove into me was excruciating.

Somehow, my muscles seemed to stop functioning, I was paralyzed with pain. Then I felt myself break out in a cold sweat as a wave of nausea swept over me. Looking up at Nick, I could only plead with him through my eyes. My mouth couldn't even form words, neither could my brain.

Nick was staring down at me with a dazed look in his eyes. I hadn't realized it but he had stopped moving inside me. With that crazy little glint in his eyes he dropped his mouth to mine and began to make love to my lips. I was barely able to respond since my body had only just began to feel like it was mine again.

Still in deep pain, I was finally able to breathe again and respond to his kisses. I felt my arms and legs go around him in embrace. Out of curiosity, I reached down between us and felt where his cock met my sore but open asshole.

I horrified as I realized that only the head of his big fucking cock and perhaps an inch or so was inside me. There was still what felt like yards and yards to go. Such a huge cock!

Involuntarily, my ass muscles clamped down and that made Nick moan.

"Oh man, why'd you do that?" He asked.

There was no other way out of this. I summoned every bit of fortitude that I had within me. Reaching behind him, I grabbing his perfectly round ass cheeks and pulled him into me. Simultaneously, I tried to relax my butt muscles, but it didn't help.

Nick's big cock tore into me with a vengeance like I'd never known. The experience was much like thrusting my hand into an open flame and then leaving it there to burn.

"Oh fuck, that hurts!" I exclaimed.

"Do you want me to take it out?" Nick whispered into my ear.

With every fiber in my being, I did want him to take it out. I felt as if someone had driven a huge log with all the bark still on it into my body and it was holding me wide open.

Soon, I realized that I wasn't breathing. I drew in a sharp breath and exhaled loudly as I gripped his hard ass cheeks and pulled him further into me.

It hurt like hell, but I gritted my teeth and soon I felt like his dick pushing the air from my lungs. Still he wasn't all the way in.

I don't remember ever having felt so much pain before. I wanted desperately for it to over and done. I was just about to tell him to stop when with one final push he thrust forward and was buried so deep in me that I couldn't catch my breath.

1...34567...9