Unfinished Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like a load had been lifted off me and I hoped I didn't sound too relieved when I said, "That's great. Really, I mean it. I want you to be happy, Gwen."

"But if I'm with someone else, I don't think I should be with you."

"I know and I understand. Remember, we talked about this and agree we couldn't hold each other back."

"I'm glad you're not upset. I don't know if I would have handled it so well if you told me you were with someone else."

And I'm not going to tell you, I thought. "Your happiness is most important, Gwen. I love you."

"I love you too, big brother."

So I got out of it without ever telling Mom or Gwen about each other. While Gwen was home for the summer we kept things on the down low, although fortunately she spent a lot of time flying out to see her new boyfriend. Mom and I went on that vacation in the islands and it was so nice to be able to be out and not hide what was going on. I even convinced Mom to go topless on the beach!

In the end Dad got what he wanted, to much more of an extent than he ever could have dreamed. I'd taken my place at the head of the company and at the head of the family. I even took my father's place in his bed. And I learned to accept my destiny and not run away from it. I would have never guessed it when I first came back home, but everyone turned out happy and I hoped that somewhere, somehow my father could accept what happened and be content that everything was taken care of.

end

1...345678