Unfinished Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom carried her sandals in her hand and walked barefoot back to the car. The way she giggled, the way she carried herself, it was like the clock had rolled back twenty years. Fortunately she was tipsy enough that she couldn't tell how I kept looking at her. The soaked polo clung to her like a second skin and had turned virtually transparent. I could see the pink and green floral pattern on her white bra and for the past forty-five minutes her nipples had been standing up like dark little rocks topping the mounds of her breasts. Mom just didn't seem to notice how exposed she was, although I know the kid working in the boat rental had. He didn't lift his eyes from my mother's chest once. She wasn't even concerned about getting into the Jag soaking wet. The plan had been to stop for dinner at a nice country restaurant, but neither of us was in shape for a sit down dinner so we headed home.

The storm brought cool air with it and when we got home Mom asked me to light a fire on the back porch while she changed and ordered dinner. I took a warm shower and changed into a warm up suit from the Marines and lit the fire, sipping a beer while I waited for the food delivery. Mom joined me on the patio, carrying a snifter of brandy and a decanter. She was wearing a satin lavender robe over a long, silk dressing gown.

"Aren't you going to be chilly?" I asked.

"That's what the brandy is for."

Dinner was a large white pizza, which we sat on a small table between our lounges. After we ate, Mom laid back on her lounge and stared up at the night sky, a fresh brandy in her hand. Her robe had fallen open, exposing her matching dressing gown. It was low cut and revealed much cleavage and it did not appear that she was wearing anything under the gown. I laid on my own lounge with a beer and kept stealing glances at her. I kept my left leg up so she couldn't see just how hard I was.

"Today was so wonderful, Tony. I can't remember the last time I just let go and felt so free. Being back at the lake again, being caught in the rain, days like this are what life is all about."

"I had a great time too. It made me wish I'd been around back in the day to know you and Dad."

"You would have liked your father a lot more back then, Tony. He was always ambitious, but he wasn't always so driven. There was a lightness about him then that's just not there anymore. I still love your father, but sometimes I miss the man he was. Especially given what's happened to him, I wish he'd taken more time to enjoy life. Promise me you'll never let your life be all about work."

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll never be like that. I'm not sure what I want out of life yet, but I know what I don't and I'll never let any job take over my life."

She reached over and patted my arm. "I'm glad to hear it. It's important to have your priorities straight."

Mom lay back again and stared up at the stars. Looking at my mother by the glow of the fire I wanted her so badly I ached. I knew all the beer I'd had was working on me, but I couldn't blame being drunk, not completely anyway. Everything I'd been feeling for the last few months was boiling over and I was actually afraid for the first time that I didn't have enough self-control. It was time for me to go to bed. "It's getting late, Mom, I think I'm going to head upstairs."

"You're probably right. I should be off to bed too." Mom tried to stand, but the brandy had gone to her head and she swayed on her feet. I jumped up and grabbed her before she could stumble and we both fell back onto my lounge. She was draped across my lap with her arms around me and those green eyes were looking into mine.

Without warning, all my defenses dropped and I smoothed Mom's hair back and kissed her. It was a soft, slow kiss, but was not the sort a son gives his mother. Within seconds common sense kicked in and I pulled back. "Oh my god, Mom, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. God," I stammered.

Mom was still staring at me, but not with shock or horror. I couldn't tell what she was thinking and then she pulled my lips back to hers and kissed me full on. At first I didn't responded, but then I felt her tongue flick across my lips and I opened them for her. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I met it with mine. It was just too mind blowing. After all these years my mother was in my arms kissing me like an old lover. This was so different than being with my sister that I didn't even have the mental tools to cope, but I did not break that kiss. Nothing could have made me break that kiss. Her arms tightened around me and her fingers ruffled my hair. She was pressing her body into mine. I grabbed a handful of her soft, round butt and kneaded it. I don't know how long we stayed in that passion embrace, but when we broke I was breathless. Mom was still kissing all over my face and again I tried to be the cool head of reason.

"We shouldn't do this, Mom. We have to stop. Think about it." What happened next shocked me.

Mom reached for my cock and squeezed it through my warm-up pants. "I know you don't want to stop, Tony. I don't want to stop. Don't make me think, just love me." She unzipped my jacket and pushed it off my shoulders and kissed my neck. Her lips felt so soft. I felt her tongue flick between her lips over my skin and shivers shot down my spine. There was no doubt I wanted her as badly as she wanted me and I wasn't going to deny myself.

Her robe was easily shed and I reached for her breast, but chickened out and put my hand on her stomach instead. Mom took my hand and put it on her breast and I felt her rock hard nipple through her nightgown. I rolled that nipple between my fingers and she jumped, sucking hard on my tongue. She pushed her hand into my warm up pants and wrapped her fingers around me. Mom played with my cock and I couldn't help moaning. I broke off the kiss and nibbled on the side of her neck, sweeping her thick hair aside. I massaged her breast and every time I teased her nipple it seemed to send shocks right through her body.

While we touched each other I eased out from under her and stood so she could lie back on the lounge. Mom took the thin straps from her shoulders and lowered her nightgown to her waist while I pulled my t-shirt over my head. She looked so sexy lying there with her big, creamy white breasts catching the flickering orange glow from the fire pit. She grabbed my warm-up pants and pulled them down. When my cock sprang into view she again took hold of it, this time with both hands and stroked it while I stood in front of her. She cupped my balls with one hand and jerked my prick with the other until a drop of precum formed on the head, which she then used to lubricate her hand. I sat beside her and she pulled me into her arms. Our kiss this time was hungrier, more passionate. After all these years, those breasts I'd fantasized about were filling my hands. They were softer than a younger woman's, like my sister's, and they had a bit more hang, but they were still sexy as hell. Her puckered nipples were a deep, dark red and fat. My mouth watered for them and I nibbled and sucked and licked them. That drove Mom crazy. She was running her fingers through my hair, pressing my face to her chest. "God, darling, yesss, yessss," she cried, urging me on. Her cries grew to a crescendo and she pulled my face back to hers for another round of kissing.

I slid my hand under her nightgown and found Mom was soaking wet. It felt like she was shaved down to a landing strip down there and for some reason I was surprised she was groomed down there. I guess I hadn't thought about it much. Her lips were swollen and her clit was easy to find, protruding between them. I teased her there and she gasped, arching her back. Wow, she had a hair trigger. I rubbed her clit in little circles and two fingers easily fit inside her slippery pussy. The third finger was a tighter fit, but Mom loved it, shoving her pussy up into my hand. She literally screamed out my name after just a few seconds and I had no doubt I'd just made my mother cum.

Mom lifted her butt so I could pull her nightgown off completely, but when I started kissing down toward her pussy, she stopped me. "I want to," I told her, but she shook her head.

"I just want you inside me, Tony. Please don't make me wait," she breathed, pulling me on top of her. She spread her legs and drew her knees back while I took my cock and slipped the head inside her. With one gentle push I fully imbedded myself in her. Mom held my face in her hands and kissed me over and over. "Yesss, darling, oooooo God!"

I put a hand under her ass to hold her in place and I found a nice, easy rhythm. I'd wanted this for so long I was going to take my time and enjoy it. Mom raised her hips to meet my every thrust, while her nails raked my back. The longer I was inside her I could feel her tightening up around me, pulling me into her. Mom looked so beautiful while we had sex. Her breasts swayed with our motion and passion transformed her face. She locked her ankles behind my knees, urging me inside her.

"Ohhhh, Mom, ohhhhh fuck, it's soooo gooooddd…"

"K…k…kitty, darling. Call me, Kitty," she moaned.

"Ohhhh Kitty," I responded and even under those unreal circumstances it felt weird calling my mother by her first name.

"Harder, darling. Do it harder!" She cried. I drove my cock into her harder as she demanded and the lounge creaked beneath us. Mom was grabbing my ass now, like she could pull me completely inside her. I felt my balls slapping between her legs. I wanted to hold out longer, but I didn't have it in me. Especially when Mom started screaming and cumming again. I pounded into her one last time and let fly deep in her pussy.

"I love you so much, Mom." I whispered as we clutched each other.

"I love you too, darling," she said dreamily. "Thank you so much."

Soon her breathing slowed and I knew she'd fallen asleep in my arms. I wanted to hold her all night, but I knew it wouldn't do to have the help arrive in the morning and find mother and son in this position. I picked her up and carried her up to her bedroom. Mom was groggy and never completely stirred as I placed her in bed. I didn't bother to dress her, but pulled the sheets over her nude body, giving my sexy mom a last lingering look for the night before going off to my own bed.

~~~

I stayed in bed the next morning until I heard activity in the house. I'd gotten very little sleep the night before and had been awake for hours, but I did not want to leave my room because I didn't want to run into my mother. What could we say to each other? What did last night mean? I could only imagine Mom laying in her room, horrified at what she'd done. At least with the housekeeper around Mom might not be willing to make a scene.

When I finally ventured into the kitchen there was coffee on, but no sign of my mother. I hunted down the housekeeper and asked where she'd gone, but all she could tell me was that she was out. I was relieved, at least for the moment. In the back of my mind I knew it would have to be dealt with. I left the house too, running some errands, all the time trying to figure out what I would say to Mom. It was late in the afternoon when I returned home and I saw the Jag in the driveway.

"Tony, is that you?" Mom called out from the living room as I came through the door.

"Yeah, I'm here." I stopped in the foyer, resisting the urge to bolt up to my room.

"Could I see you for a moment?"

"Sure, Mom."

I swallowed my dread and walked into the living room. Mom was on the couch with a book in her lap, wearing a simple pair of jeans and a polo. She looked good and I tried to look everywhere in the room except for at her.

She smiled and said, "I wanted to let you know I sent Betsy home early so we're on our own for dinner."

"Uh, okay."

"Is there anything in particular you wanted? I was thinking of making a salad and throwing a couple steaks on the grill unless you had plans to go out."

"No, I don't have any plans. That sounds good, I guess."

"You can run along then, I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

The exchange was so normal it was bizarre. I sat on my bed upstairs staring at the wall. What the hell was going on? Should I bring it up if Mom didn't? Maybe she just wanted to pretend it never happened? That would be easiest, but I didn't think it was likely. Mom did have a lot to drink, was it possible she didn't remember anything? No, she didn't seem that drunk and wouldn't she wonder why she was in bed naked? I decided the only thing I could do was to try and wait her out. She couldn't just let it go.

A little after six Mom called up to say dinner was ready. She'd set the table in the kitchen and asked me what I'd like to drink. I asked for a beer and noticed she had a glass of red wine. It looked like she was about halfway into a bottle already. She poured a beer into a pint glass from the freezer and we settled down to eat. I thought now maybe she would bring it up, but Mom just talked about the goings on at the club and asked me what I had on my agenda for the coming week. I did my best to carry my end of the conversation, but it was hard. Mom was acting almost hyper-normal, trying way too hard to ignore the elephant in the room. I know the strain was getting to her too because she made sure her glass stayed filled.

When we finished the meal I cleared the plates and Mom asked what I planned on doing for the evening. I didn't think I could stand another second sitting in that house pretending nothing had happened between us so I told her I was thinking of going out for a couple beers and to maybe shoot some pool. To my surprised Mom asked if she could come with me. I warned her the bar I went to wasn't the type of place she was used to and she said that she wasn't too stuck up for a dive bar. I could hardly tell her no, so I said she was more than welcome to join me.

Manny's was a place I'd stop at, for a beer, after work with guys from the work crew, the sort of place that mostly dealt in the rough trade, not women from the country club like my mother. After my years in the Marines I felt much more comfortable with these guys than the sort of people I grew up with. Mom had touched up her make-up, fixed her hair and changed into a soft pink sweater, but even in jeans she still didn't come close to fitting in and as soon as we walked in the eyes of the thirty or so patrons turned on us. I know the women were looking at Mom like she was some snooty bitch slumming while their men were hungrily eyeing her.

We found an open space at the bar and Mom took the stool while I stood behind her. There were a couple regulars I recognized and I said hello and Mom introduced herself as Kitty. She ordered a martini, which drew an amused look from the bartender. This wasn't a martini sort of place. I just asked for a bottled beer and stood protectively behind Mom. The jukebox was too loud to allow for regular conversation, for which I was grateful. Mom leaned back and had to get uncomfortably close for me to hear her. She asked if I was planning on shooting pool and I told her yes. When she said she would play too I told her I didn't know she played.

"I'm sure there's a lot of things you don't know about me, dear," she said.

There was a wait for the pool table, so I pushed my way through the crowded, smoky bar to put my name on the chalkboard waiting list. I knew one of the guys currently playing from work and he struck up a conversation. I glanced back toward the bar and saw Mom make her way over to the jukebox. While she was making her selections a guy, about ten years her junior joined her and even from across the room I could tell he was hitting on her. I could see Mom smiling politely, but he didn't seem to be taking the hint. I wound my way to the jukebox, with many "excuse mes" and came up behind Mom, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"There you are," I said.

"I thought you'd abandoned me," Mom said and put her arm around my waist, a move clearly designed to give the impression I was her date,not her son. I liked the gesture and immediately felt guilt for it.

"Lets get back to the bar before you lose your place." I told her. I moved to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head and my lips ended up on hers.

I was drinking one beer after another and perhaps noticing that, Mom slowed down nursing the same martini for as long as she could. It was a good idea, since I probably wasn't going to be in any shape to drive by the end of the evening. I even had a shot of whiskey when a friend bought me one. A couple of guys I knew were chatting up Mom, which she seemed to enjoy. Their flirting was respectful, because they thought she was my woman, not my mother, and Mom flirted back. I was just as happy to be able to lurk behind her and not have to talk. I was still wrestling my demons and trying to figure out how she could be behaving so normally.

Our turn at the pool table came up and I ushered Mom to the back of the bar where the table was. I selected cues for each of us.

"Three men groped my ass when we pushed through the crowd," Mom told me as I handed her a cue. She was surprised, but not upset.

I wanted to say,it's an ass worth grabbing, but instead replied, "In a place like this you're lucky that's all they grabbed."

I broke and started as stripes. When it was Mom's turn it was clear she hadn't played in quite sometime. She was all over the table, but nowhere near the pockets. It was a good thing we weren't calling our shots because when she finally sunk one it was only accidentally.

"Mom, you're form's all wrong," I said, gesturing with my beer, my fifth of the night, not counting what I'd had at home. "You need to get lower over the table so you can get more control over your shot."

"Like this?" She asked, leaning lower. It occurred to me that maybe she was being a lady by staying upright because when she leaned lower I could see right down the V-neck of her sweater. Her breasts were snuggled into a pink satin bra linked by a little bow in the front. I gaped at them until she looked up and then I moved around the table because it was the only way I could avoid looking down her sweater. Of course behind her all I could see was that nice round ass encased in her blue jeans. My cock began to throb.

"No, not quite."

"Help me then, Tony."

Swallowing hard, I leaned in close behind Mom, taking her in my arms. My crotch was right in her ass and I began to sweat. "Here, try to get down like this, and hold the cue more firmly," said, my face right beside hers. She pulled her arm back to shoot, pushing her ass into me and I bit back a groan. I regretted having drank so much because it was eroding my self-control. Looking up I saw a whole table full of guys looking down Mom's sweater and I envied them their view.

After getting so close to my mother, my game quickly deteriorated and we actually tied. Mom was gloating like she'd actually won and said we should have wagered on the game.

"Don't get too cocky. If we have a rematch I'll kick your ass."

"Ha! Now that I'm getting the hang of this I don't think so."

"Okay, you're on, honey."

"Don't get too full of yourself, young man," Mom told me. "You're not too big to put over my knee."

I convinced the guys following us to allow us another game, assuring them I would beat Mom quickly. They were more than happy and I think they just wanted to watch Mom bending over the pool table some more. I allowed Mom to break the second game and she did a decent job. Still, I jumped out to an early lead. It was weird, but I could have sworn that she was using her body to try and distract me. I told myself I was drunk and out of my mind, but that didn't stop me from sneaking glances when I knew she wasn't paying attention. I was so horny that I almost blew the second game, but in the end I came out on top.

1...345678