Unfinished Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, big shot you won, so what would you like?" Mom said.

"I didn't know we were betting. I'll have to think of something." The first thing that popped into my mind was to bend her over that pool table, but I don't think that's what she had in mind. I offered to buy her another drink instead.

"I think it's time to head home. You've had enough anyway."

Mom took the keys and put me into the passenger seat. I watched her in the dark as she drove and I wanted her so badly. I was so drunk I almost reached out for her. I wanted to say something, ask her what last night was, but I didn't. Instead I turned and looked out the window, trying to bottle everything up. When we reached the house Mom asked if I wanted her to put on some coffee and I said I thought it was a good idea. I sat at the kitchen table and watched her moving around. Finally something just clicked in my head and I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Mom, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm making coffee. What do you mean?"

"Come on, Mom, you know what I mean."

A cloud passed over her face and she froze. At last she said, "I'm not sure I do."

"Last night. Do you remember what happened between us last night?" God, I hoped she did or I was going to slit my wrists.

She was facing the counter and didn't say a word. The silence stretched on and on until I thought time had stopped and finally, quietly, she said, "Yes, I remember last night. I remember everything."

More silence followed until I said, "Do you hate me?"

"Of course not, Tony. You're my son. I could never hate you."

"I'm so sorry, Mom. I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed you and then everything else followed and it just all seemed to happen."

"You have nothing to apologize for. Stop it."

"But I feel responsible."

Mom turned with tears in her eyes and leaned back against the counter. "Tony, don't. Maybe you kissed me first, but when you tried to stop I'm the one who told you not to. I seduced you."

"You didn't seduce me."

"Whatever happened, you're no more responsible for it than I am. I'd like to blame being drunk, but is there enough liquor to make a sane person sleep with her son?"

I crossed the kitchen to her and took both her hands in mine. "I'm not going to let you beat yourself up over this, Mom. We're both adults, we both knew what we were doing, but you've been on the edge lately because of everything with Dad. It's understandable that if someone reached out to you that you would reach back. And I did kiss you first."

"I don't think anyone would find last night understandable. Especially your father." She bit her lip and looked away. "The worst part, I think, is that I don't really regret it. Tony, it felt so wonderful. I haven't felt like that in so long. How horrible is that? I fucked my own son and I don't regret doing it!"

I think that was the first time I'd ever heard my mother use foul language, but I could understand it given the circumstance. I held her face and turned her back to look me in the eyes. Tears rolled down her cheeks and made her green eyes sparkle. Knowing I'd done this to her was a dagger in my chest. "Mom, listen, you are not horrible. I enjoyed it too. You have no idea how much I wanted it. You can't feel bad because no one was hurt. There were no victims here. We were just two adults alone together. I guess we needed each other."

"We could look at it that way. If it's just between us I guess it doesn't affect anyone else."

"Right, so stop crying. Everything will be alright." I wiped away her tears and brushed her hair back from her face. "I love you, Mom, and I always will."

"I love you, too." She leaned forward and I folded her into my arms, her body molded against mine. She hugged me so tightly I thought she'd never let go, but then she pulled back enough to look up at me. "You don't think it was wrong last night, so what if…"

"What if what?"

She brought my lips to her and kissed me lightly. "What if it happened again?"

"Are you sure it's what you want?" Nothing in me wanted to stop this time. I felt my cock grow thinking about making love to her again.

"It's all I want right now."

We kissed and she parted her lips for my tongue. Our kiss was just as charged and frantic as the first one we shared the night before. Mom's need was obvious, just as I'm sure she could feel my hunger for her. I had her backed up against the counter and was running my hands up and down her body, feeling her soft curves through her clothes. Her fat nipples were so hard I could feel them through two layers and as I teased them Mom trembled. I kissed all of her face, tasting the salty tears that had just stained her cheeks and moved down to kiss her neck. When I nibbled just behind she gasped my name and tickled my neck with her tongue. With her pinned against the counter I was able to grind my cock into my mother and she responded by pushing back into me.

"Tony, please, take me upstairs," Mom breathed.

I took her hand and led her up the back stairs off the kitchen to the second floor. Without thinking I headed for my room, but then I left her tug me toward her room. I didn't know how I felt about having sex with my mother in my parents' bed, but I was willing to do anything she wanted at that point. Their bed was a huge four-poster and we stood beside it, touching each other and kissing.

Mom took a step back and pulled her sweater over her head and then shed her bra. Her breasts were just magnificent. She caught me staring at her chest and smiled, saying, "I'm glad you approve." If only she knew how many times I'd fantasized about being in this position. Mom seemed to like showing off for me because she told me to sit on the bed and then made a show of pushing her jeans down her legs, leaving her in pink bikini panties. When she turned around I couldn't help myself and grabbed her beautiful ass with both hands, pulling Mom back onto my lap. She leaned back against me and I reached around to cup both her breasts. I kneaded them firmly, catching her nipples between my fingers and pulling on them. Mom put her hands over mine and rested her head on my shoulder, moaning softly. While I kept teasing her breast, I also reached down between her legs, cupping her through her panties. When I gripped her there she ground her ass into my rigid shaft and spread her legs wider. When I pushed my hand into her panties she was quite wet and her hips bucked. Her breathing grew ragged while I teased her clit and she cried out when I slipped two fingers inside her. Mom was pushing her pussy onto my fingers and I think she might have cum when she pulled off my lap and turned around to face me.

My shirt and jeans were quickly dispensed with like Mom couldn't get me naked fast enough. She straddled me on the bed and kissed all over my hard, muscular chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and held her in place when she licked my nipples. While she kissed my chest, she gripped my cock and jerked it until my precum was dripping from the head. She was slowly moving down my body and it seemed the lower she got the more tentative she became. The thought that my mother was about to go down on me blew my mind. She knelt down between my spread legs and looked up at me while using both hands to stroke me.

I didn't want to push her, but the waiting was intense. I was surprised she wanted to do it at all. I'd never thought of her as a woman that did this sort of thing. Mom licked her lips and lowered them, delicately kissing my red mushroom head and then lapping at my precum like a kitten with cream. She sucked my head and kept her eyes on mine. If she was watching for my reaction, she got what she was looking for. My eyes went wide and I moaned loudly. Damn, her mouth felt good. While she sucked she lapped at the slit in the head, sending chills through me. Seeing Mom's lips stretched around me, she looked more beautiful than ever. She gained confidence and took more and more of me in her mouth. I pushed her hair back so I could keep my excellent view, but by the time she'd swallowed over half my cock she was face down. I thought Mom would stop there, but she kept going. She didn't stop until she'd taken the whole thing into her throat. Now she was really making me nuts. I didn't want to blow my load in her mouth, but I was getting damn close. Now I don't know if that sort of thing is genetic, but Mom's technique was close to my sister Gwen's. How many guys would ever be in a position to make that sort of comparison?

"Damn, Mom, damn that's good," I exclaimed. "Ahhh…" She was moving rapidly now and I could feel my cock was soaked with her saliva. Mom seemed really into it. My balls were tightening. I was so close. I took a deep breath and pulled her mouth off me. Mom wiped her lips and smiled up at me. I pulled her onto top of me and kissed her.

"Was that good, honey?"

"The best, Mom."

"Please call me Kitty when we…when we're doing this."

We kissed and I rolled us both so I was on top of her. I pulled her panties down and threw them away and then I went to work on her breasts with my mouth. I held a jiggling breast in place and attacked it with my tongue, lips and teeth while Mom squirmed beneath me. My free hand went to her pussy and she cried out when I tickled her clit, which was again a fat, swollen bud. I gave it a light pinch and Mom's hips lifted off the bed while she dug her perfectly manicured nails into my shoulder. "Yessss," she cried. I kept my attention on her clit and breasts and Mom was on the edge of losing it, incapable of staying still. I wanted to taste her so badly and I started working down, but she stopped me like the night before.

"What's wrong, Mo—Kitty?"

"Please, Tony, just don't."

"But…"

"Please darling."

I wasn't going to force it on her, so I caught a nipple between my teeth again and pulled on it while plunging three fingers inside her. My palm grazed her clit as I fucked her with my fingers. Mom held me so tightly to her chest I thought I was going to suffocate and she fucked back hard at my hand.

"Ohhhhhh yessss, darlinggg, ooooooo…" Mom screamed. She screamed like that for about another minute and then there was no mistaking when she came. She tightened around my fingers and her nails dug deep enough to draw blood. She let out a keening cry. I wondered how often my parents used to do it, because there was no way we wouldn't have overheard this growing up, even on the other side of the house. Maybe she had great self-control when she had to.

While Mom was still shaking I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slipped my cock inside her. Damn, I don't think I'd ever felt anyone so wet. I wasted no time pounding away at her, my balls slapping her butt. Her breasts were jiggling like crazy and Mom grabbed them, fingering her own nipples. I had her by the hips and actually lifted them off the bed, which really gave me the traction to ram down into her.

"Yes yes yes yes yes, ohhhh darling yesssss, just…like…that…" Mom wailed.

"Damn, Mom," I yelled, and then remembered what she'd said. "Jesus Kitty, you feel so good." I would've thought making love to my mother would be gentle, but it seemed for her, the harder the better. She released her breasts and was now clawing at the sheets while she threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut. Her screaming reached a crescendo and she reached her second orgasm of the night. However, I wasn't quite done. I released her legs, pushing them as wide apart as I could and leaned down over her so I was pile driving my cock straight down into her. Her nipples grazed my chest as I held my body over hers and she wrapped her arms around me, nails digging into my back.

"Fuuuccckkkkk, Kittyyyyy, fuuuuuuckkkk!"

"God yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh Tooonnyyyyyy!"

It felt like every ounce of energy in my body collapsed into a ball and then blasted into my mother. I exploded and pumped my seed deep inside her while she wailed and came one last time. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and clung to me while every last drop drained inside her. We kissed, breathlessly, until she released me and I rolled onto my back. I took her hand and we lay there, side by side, staring up at the ceiling.

~~~

I turned over and blinked, trying to adjust my eyes to the bright morning light streaming into the room. I was surprised to find I was alone. Mom asked me to stay with her last night and we fell asleep in each other's arms, but now I awoke in my parent's bed alone. I stretched and then heard the shower in the master bathroom going. Okay, so I wasn't quite alone.

In the harsh morning light there were so many things to think about. Was this going to be a new thing between Mom and me? Or was it a two-night stand? Emotionally I wasn't sure what I wanted. Was I now fucking every female member of my family? If so I had an aunt in the Midwest who wasn't bad looking, maybe I should grab a flight out there? It was all just too weird to be true. Last summer it had been my sister and now it was my mother. Somehow sleeping with Gwen wasn't quite as mind bending as this was. Sleeping with Mom just made everything so complicated. There had to be a reckoning somewhere down the line.

The shower shut off and I could hear Mom moving around in the bathroom, so I stayed put. I was curious as what she had to say. She couldn't possibly pretend nothing happened this time. She took her time, but finally emerged with a big, fluffy green towel wrapped around her torso. Her towel dried hair hung down and she was so beautiful freshly scrubbed clean.

"Good morning, Tony. I was wondering if I should just let you sleep."

"It's a Sunday. There's no reason to leap out of bed."

"True. The housekeeper doesn't come in today. I think finding you naked in my bed would raise her eyebrows." Mom sat at her vanity and brushed out her hair. "How do you feel about going to the club for brunch?"

"Brunch sounds good. I'm so hungry I don't even care if we go to the club."

Mom put down her brush and sat on the bed beside me, laying a hand on my chest. "You did work up quite an appetite last night."

"I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself."

"It was amazing, darling. It's been so long since I've felt like that. I felt so alive. I hope you don't think I'm a terrible slut."

"Never."

"I've just been so lonely for months. Even before your father's incident, really. I don't know how much I should be telling you, but I want you to understand."

"I think after what we've shared, Mom, you can tell me anything."

"I love your father and I want to make sure you know that, even if I am being disloyal to him with you. But for the last few years he's been consumed by his work. It's like the sweet, loving man I married is gone. We hadn't made love for quite some time before his stroke and even then I seduced him into it and it did not last very long. I suspected he might be having an affair, but I don't want to think he would be capable of something like that."

"Dad loved you, Mom. You were his world." She looked at me when I referred to him in the past tense.

"I know he loves me. But that makes things even harder. We just couldn't connect anymore. And now this is happening and it feels so good, it's almost like a drug. Maybe because it's so forbidden. All I know is that I am completely all right with what we're doing. Are you?"

"I am. I know it's weird, but I really am. I guess I should be honest with you, too. I've thought about this before. I mean, all of this happening. I swear it isn't anything I ever thought would happen and I never had any plan to make it happen. It's just that I realized how sexy you are and I couldn't stop myself from thinking certain things." It was hard to admit and even given what happened I couldn't be sure how she would react to my revelation.

"It's okay, Tony. I'm not shocked. When you got into your teens sometimes I would catch you looking at me a certain way. I know your friends were always practically undressing me with their eyes and I'll admit that part of me enjoyed that attention. It was nice to know that even though I was a mother of two, I still had it. But I felt guilty about you because I felt like I must have done something to cause it. Maybe my clothes were too revealing or I shouldn't have worn a bikini around the pool."

"No, really, it's wasn't your fault. I was just a little perv."

"You are not a pervert. If you are, what does that make me?"

"A very, very sexy woman."

"I can tell you think so," Mom said with a laugh. She slipped her hand beneath the sheet where my cock had grown to half-staff. She lightly stroked it. I couldn't help my reaction because the towel barely covered her and when she shifted I got a nice peek between her legs.

I pulled the knot out of Mom's towel and it dropped away. Cupping a heavy breast, I thumbed a nipple into arousal. "I have to ask you something. Where you using your body to distract me during our game last night?"

"Not consciously, but yes, I think I must have been. I was totally aware that I was distracting you." She had her fist wrapped around my thick shaft, which was now throbbingly hard.

Pulling back the sheet, Mom laid down on the bed beside me, head toward my feet. She propped her head up on her hand so my cock was right in front of her. She parted her legs for me and I began to similarly explore her.

"You have a beautiful body, darling. You've grown<./I> into quite a man." She licked the precum off my head.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Mom. Uh, sorry, Kitty." I didn't know if I was going to be able to get a hang of the name change thing. I spread her lips apart and traced a finger between them, seeing her red clit growing darker and puckered. Mom shivered as I touched her.

"I'm glad," she said, licking and kissing my prick between words. "It's been forever since I've done this. Your father wasn't interested in preliminaries anymore. But I tried to be a good girl when I was younger and got quite a bit of experience at this. It was a good way to keep the boys from pushing for more." She swallowed my shaft, taking about half of it in and leisurely sucking it.

"I can see why," I told her.

Mom's head was bobbing very slowly, like she was enjoying what she was doing and taking her time. I know I was enjoying it. She'd just about let me slip from her lips and then she'd go down again, taking me even deeper. While she did that I teased her clit with one hand and slowly fingered her with the other. She quickly grew wet enough to take two of my fingers easily. Her breathing became heavy and as she got more aroused her sucking became more erratic. I lightly kissed her thighs, while working my way up them. I was hoping Mom would let me taste her this time. The scent from between her thighs was so enticing.

Taking my cock from her mouth and catching her breath, Mom said, "Tony, what are you trying to do?"

"Mom, why won't you let me go down on you?"

"I don't know, it just seems odd to let you do that."

"Uh, what have you been doing?"

"I know," she grinned, kissing my cock once again. "But I know it's just a thing men do because they think they have to. When we first got married your father would try it, but only for as long as he had to."

"Trust me, Kitty, this isn't something I have to do. I really, really want to do this. Just give it a chance."

She still looked unsure, but she nodded and closed her eyes, going back to pleasuring me. I brushed my lips over hers and kissed her down there. Her little landing strip was barely there and I knew she must have just shaved in the shower. Her clit was such an easy, obvious target, that I ignored it at first, instead tracing my tongue over her lips and dipping inside her. Mom sucked me hard and I felt her moan around my shaft. She tasted wonderful and I slipped my tongue deeper for more. I used my thumbs to spread her open and I painted every inch of her pussy with my tongue. She was the one having trouble using her mouth now and Mom was more jerking me off than sucking me. I worked my way up to her clit and attacked it with rapid flicks of the tongue. Mom pulled her mouth off of me and wailed out loud.

1...345678