Unfinished Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching back she ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I almost didn't recognize you when I came into the room. It's been a long time since I've seen you with hair. I like it."

"Thanks, but it's more a product of neglect than a plan."

She turned her head and kissed my cheek. "I've missed you so much, Tony. I was so afraid of what I would say and how I would feel when I saw you." She kissed me again and this time her lips lingered on my stubblely skin. In her thick souled sandals she was nearly five foot ten.

"What are you feeling?"

"Just what I was afraid I would." Her lips trailed down to my throat and I felt my chest tighten. God, I had missed her. This could only turn out badly.

"Gwen, should we?" I stroked back a blonde lock that had escaped her ponytail.

"I don't know," she said between kisses.

I knew what I wanted, but I didn't want her to be freaked out if we did something again. "Are you sure?"

Gwen was too busy kissing my throat to answer with words so she moved one of my hands from her waist to her breast. As I squeezed it I felt her nipple tighten and spring to life, even through her top and bra. While I massaged her breast I rolled her stiff nipple between my fingers and she moaned through her kisses. She pushed her tight ass back into me and I ground my hard-on back. I never in a million years thought this would ever happen again, but here we were, in the most unlikely of places, and we were burning for each other.

Turning in my arms, Gwen unbuttoned my shirt and spread it open, kissing my chest and running her fingers through the dark hair. Her tongue flicked my nipple and I stiffened. "Mmm, you taste salty," she commented. She cupped my bulge through my pants and gave it a little squeeze and the blood surged through my body. I tilted her face up to mine and crushed my mouth over hers, passion driving my tongue past her lips to explore her. She returned the kiss just as hard and clung to my shoulders almost as if she wanted to hang on my body. I knead her tight ass and then pulled her shirt up over her head. Gwen lifted her arms, taking her hands off me just long enough to remove her shirt and then was pulling my shirt off.

Her breasts were not quite as large as her friend Diana's, but they were still more than a handful and looked like they wanted to burst from her dainty white lace bra. I wanted to give them a hand, but before I could my sister was going down on her knees and they were out of reach. Once my pants were around my ankles Gwen grabbed me with both hands and lavished the head with wet kisses. Those kisses turned to soft sucking and then licking and just like that she was pulling me into her mouth, sucking down about half my length, before pulling back and licking me again. She kept teasing me like that until I reached down and tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her ponytail out and trying to get her to take more of my shaft. The way Gwen looked up at me I could tell she'd been enjoying teasing me, but she acquiesced and stretched her mouth wider until my balls were resting against her chin. With my head pressed to the back of her throat my sister sucked hard and swallowed and I almost shot my load right down her throat. Gwen was so good with her mouth she really should give lessons. I held her head in place and slowly fucked my cock into her mouth. She just kept sucking, cheeks hollowed and stared up at me. She massaged my balls too and I could feel my cum boiling up in them.

"Ahhh, Gwen, Jesus…" I moaned. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, but it was just impossible to hold out. I pushed to the back of her throat and spurted my load straight down into her tummy while I tried to keep my knees from buckling. I'd been masturbating so much there wasn't too much and when I was done Gwen kept sucking, holding my cock in her mouth so it couldn't go completely soft. By the time she let me go I was back at half-staff and just about ready to go again.

Gwen rose back up to kiss me and sprang open the front clasp on her bra. I covered her breasts with my hands, pinching her thick, pale nipples until she yelped and nipped at my lip while we kissed. Gwen gave me a last flick of her tongue and pulled my face down to her chest where I immediately began consuming her flesh, kissing and biting and licking all around her nipples, driving her crazy despite her best efforts to keep my mouth centered over her nipples. I moved from one breast to the other, only sucking her nipple into my mouth when I heard her softly whimpering in my ear. I drew her nipple out with my teeth and then lashed it with my tongue. I knew just how much my sister loved her breasts roughly teased. She caught one of my legs between hers and was rubbing her pelvis into my thigh. It was an awkward position and I wished we were anywhere else. I didn't want to lay her on the cold, bare concrete floor, but I thought if I stopped things to move out to the construction trailer they might not start again.

My hands were all over Gwen and she was firm and hard everywhere, with soft, smooth skin. She'd always been athletic and regular activity kept her in top shape. My fingers fumbled over her flat stomach, toying with the jewel in her bellybutton before unsnapping her tight jeans. I needed both hands to shimmy her jeans past her hips and Gwen kicked off her sandals and stepped out of them. Her tiny thong did nothing to hide her clean-shaven mound.

Pushing my hand between her legs, I rubbed Gwen's pussy through the thong while I continued nibbling her breasts. The lace front was soaked through and yielded easily when I pushed it between her lips and used it to tease her clit. Her cry echoed through the dark, bare room. With a quick yank I tore her thong away and slid two fingers inside her. My sister rose up on her toes and then gyrated her hips against my hand, soaking it. Her nails dug into my shoulder while she pushed my face into her breasts so hard I thought she was trying to suffocate me. She pulled my face back to hers and we kissed while I kept fingering her tight pussy.

"Oh God, fuck me, Tony. It's been too long." Gwen pleaded.

I was going to pick her up and just slide her down on my cock, but Gwen went over to a sawhorse and bent over, with her hands on the crossbar and her ass sticking high in the air. Her swollen pussy winked back at me from between her spread legs and I almost tripped over my pants rushing to her. I pulled her hair back so I could see her looking back at me as I sank balls deep into her. Damn, she felt so fucking good. Gwen smiled and moaned while she took me and pushed her ass into me. My hands circled her narrow hips and I just started slamming right into her. I wanted her too badly to start slowly or be gentle and I knew how rough my sister liked it anyway. Her hair hung halfway to the floor as she lowered her head and took the pounding she so craved. The sawhorse bucked loudly on the floor every time I slammed forward. Gwen's ass looked so perfect as I stared down at it; that I had to give it a couple smacks, which only made her cry out more loudly. I grabbed both ass cheeks hard and really laid into her at that point, almost completely pulling out before driving it home again. Gwen came first, but only seconds before I did.

"Arrrrr…Gwwwwennnn…" I screamed, holding my shaft inside her while my balls drained. She was screaming and shaking and the only thing holding her up was my hands on her waist, her legs gone to jelly and useless. Once my slimy cock slipped out of her with a wet sucking sound, I lifted Gwen and took her in my arms, kissing her.

"I love you, Tony," she told me.

"I love you so much, Gwen. I really, really missed you."

"I can tell," she laughed.

Once our clothes were back on, I led Gwen out of the building and we sat on the hood of the Range Rover and talked for a while. She talked about school and how she'd had trouble adjusting because of all the things weighing her mind down and I told her how taking over the company was occupying my every waking moment. I tried telling her that she couldn't let the past screw up her future and that she needed to make a real try at school when she returned and she said she knew and thought things would be better now that she'd come home and confronted things. There was something on my mind, but I wasn't sure how to broach the subject.

"So, did you see anyone while you were up at school?" I asked, sounding as casual as I could manage.

Gwen gave me a knowing look. "You want to know if I've been fucking anyone else." When I didn't answer, she continued. "I did see a couple different guys and yes, I did end up in bed with someone after too many drinks at a frat party, but it wasn't any good at all. The guy came after like two seconds."

I'll admit, I was jealous, though I knew I had no right. I kind of wanted to punch the guy that fucked my little sister, but her saying he wasn't any good, especially right after I made her cum so hard, helped.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Well, I, no, I don't have any right."

"It's okay, I sort of like it. I know we'll never be able to have a relationship, so we can't really be jealous of other people, but it's sweet."

I hadn't thought about it, but she was right. We loved each other and obviously we had great sex, but for obvious reasons we would never be a couple. I wondered what could have been between us if we weren't brother and sister.

"So, have you?"

"What? Oh, been with anyone else? Yes, I saw Diana a couple weeks ago." For a second I considered lying, but there was no point. Besides, there was a good chance her friend had told her.

"I should have known she would be jumping in your bed the second my back was turned." Gwen laughed.

"We'd both better be getting home."

"I'll see you there, big brother." She gave me a slow, sensual kiss before hopping off the hood and disappearing in her car.

Over the next week Gwen and I were together every chance we could find. Frequently after Mom went to bed we'd meet at the other end of the house and fuck like rabbits. She met me after work one day wearing the shortest of skirts and no panties and I took her right in the front seat of the Range Rover at the back of a construction site. We were so busy with each other that we never really got around to discussing the future until the night before she was due to return to school. I'd been planning on driving her back myself, but there was just no way I could get away from work even for just a long weekend. Instead Mom would drive her back and Gwen and I spent her final evening home together.

After a dinner with Mom, Gwen and I went off on our own. I'd booked a fancy suite at a hotel by the airport, where we were unlikely to run into anyone we knew. Gwen looked so beautiful in a tight silvery blouse and black skirt that I couldn't wait to get her out of them and into bed. The first time we did it was hard, fast fucking, but then as we lay in bed in each other's arms we began to make love slowly.

I pulled the sheets off the bed completely and lay down between Gwen's spread legs, leisurely licking her slippery wet pussy. She was still sensitive from the sex we'd just had and almost immediately started bucking against my face, but I kept her hips pinned to the bed and dipped my tongue inside her. I kissed her pussy tenderly and deliberately, rubbing her G-spot with a crooked finger while lightly brushing her clit with my tongue.

"God, Tony, that's soooo amazing," Gwen panted, gripping fistfuls of the soft sheets. I chased her clit with my tongue until she had a gasping, crying orgasm and then kept licking her until she wanted to switch positions. Gwen placed me on my back and crawled over me. I brought her pussy back to my lips while she held her hair back and pulled my cock to the back of her throat. Her sucking felt so good it was hard to concentrate on what I was doing and I'll admit that I got the better end of that deal. I ended up fingering her and sucking her clit while she hungrily slurped at my shaft. I was about ready to unload in her mouth when my sister climbed off me and turned around, straddling me. She slid up and down on my cock with a purposeful slowness, like she was memorizing every inch of my prick. She leaned down and kissed me, pressing her breasts into my chest, while she continued churning her hips. While we kissed she continually gasped as my cock bottomed out in her.

"Gwen, you're making me so crazy," I moaned. "You're so beautiful."

Without withdrawing, I flipped us so I was on top and I took over. Gwen raised her hips to me as my cock pushed in and out of me, churning her pussy closer and closer to explosion. Those green eyes stared up at me, so wide, and as I felt I was tipping inside them I came, my whole body flushed with tingling heat. I felt Gwen shutter beneath me and I knew she was cumming as well.

Afterward, we lay in bed together, sweaty limbs entangled, with the air conditioning blasting over our naked skin.

"I can't believe I have to go away again," Gwen sighed, absent-mindedly playing with my chest hair.

"Hopefully you won't stay away so long this time."

"Don't worry, I have a reason to look forward to coming home now."

"Good," I said, kissing her.

"What do you think is going to happen, Tony?"

"What do you mean?"

"With us. With Dad. With everything."

"I wish I had answers. I know we both want this, but is it wise? We've already been caught once before."

Gwen looked away. "And we know what happened that time."

"Right. I'm not saying we can't ever be together again. I don't want that at all. But it can't be like it was before, or even this week. I honestly don't know what's going to happen."

"What do you think is going to happen to Dad? I know what Mom told me, but I also know she can't face the fact that he might not wake up."

"Things really don't look good, Gwen. The doctors are saying it's ninety-five percent that Dad's never going to wake up, but Mom's clinging to that last five percent. I know she's going to have to accept the truth, but it's going to have to be when she's ready."

"I know. I'm not ready for him to go either. I always knew no matter what happened that Daddy was there for me, but now I feel like I'll be on my own in the world."

"You're always going to have me."

"I know, Tony, but it's not the same." She allowed herself a moment of dark humor. "Dad never made me cum like you do."

"Gwen!"

She hit me playfully. "Come on, if I don't laugh I'm going to cry. I'm just saying that in a couple weeks last summer, our lives, all of them, changed forever, and I wonder when we're finally going to understand everything that means."

"The only thing I can promise you is that we'll learn together. You, me and Mom."

~~~

The next morning Mom took Gwen back to school. Mom was gone for several days and when she returned I could tell that as happy as she was to see Gwen she was sad again when my sister left. On top of that, I could tell her vigil for Dad was taking its toll. I wanted to make her feel better, but when she suggested we go out again like last time I pleaded a heavy workload. It wasn't that I didn't want to spend time with her, but I was afraid of how I would feel.

With Gwen home I hadn't had to think about that night when Mom got so drunk, but when she started suggesting we go out again I couldn't help but remember the events of that night in vivid detail; and without Gwen there to distract me I couldn't help reacting to those thoughts. I knew when I told Mom I didn't have time it hurt her feelings, which made me especially guilty since it was all because of my sick problem and no fault of hers. Their anniversary fell in late April and things got really bad. Mom didn't leave the house except to go sit by Dad's bedside and I knew I had to do something.Just suck it up, I told myself. She needs you and it's your duty to be there.

When I told Mom we would be going out that Friday she was so excited I swear it took years off her. All of the sudden she was full of life again and it felt good to know I'd made her so happy. It took some work, but I managed to clear my schedule for the day and I planned a day in the country for Mom.

We headed up to the lake, where I planned to rent a small boat and row out to an island for a picnic. I knew it was a place that Mom and Dad frequently went when they were younger and I thought it would be a good reminder of happier days for Mom. As it turned out the weather more than cooperated. It was unseasonably warm and the sky was a perfect azure dotted with cottony clouds. We rode up in the Jag with the top down and Mom's honey blonde hair fluttered in the breeze. Mom was wearing a soft pink polo and a denim skirt that fell just above the knee and even dressed casual she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She took my arm as if I were her escort, instead of her son, as we walked to the boat rental shack and then rode in the front of the boat while I paddled.

On the island Mom spread out the blanket on the beach and it was hard not to admire her round, heart-shaped ass in that skirt as she bent over. She knelt on the blanket and invited me over while she took items out of the big wicker basket we'd brought along. Aside from the basket we had a soft cooler bag with two bottles of wine, one of which I opened. There was pate, which I stayed away from, and several other spreads, as well as fruit salad and fresh carved ham. We ate our feast slowly, enjoying the day and each other's company. Once we finished, Mom led me on a short walk around the small island and she pointed out various places that triggered particular memories. There was a small cove on the far side, shielded by trees, and Mom shocked me by admitting that she and Dad used to go skinny-dipping at the spot when they were dating. It was uncomfortably easy to picture Mom as a young woman, about the age of my sister, prancing around on that gravel beach, her skin perfect and breasts perky, and then diving into the cool fresh water. My cock tingled and my face flushed.

"Are you embarrassed that your dear old mother used to go skinny-dipping?" She asked, laughing. "I was pretty wild in my younger days, Tony. I imagine I could easily shock you."

"Mom!"

"Maybe I should do it again, just for old times sake," she taunted. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up enough to expose her belly and I quickly turned away. I could hear her laughing even harder behind me. "You've probably never imagined your mother as a real woman, have you?" Little did she know I could imagine it all too easily. "It's okay to turn back around, honey. I'm not really going to do it.

I had to wait to turn around because I needed to relax below the waist, but when I did I saw Mom was red-faced from laughing so hard and her chest was heaving from breathing so hard. If I could make Mom laugh like that I didn't mind at all that it was at my expense.

We returned to the blanket and after more wine Mom stretched out on the blanket with her hands behind her head and relaxed. Her endless tanned legs stretched out from beneath that denim skirt and my eyes kept traveling between the hem and her sandals. A big part of me wished I had been around to see Mom when she was my age. She'd been a teen beauty queen and I can imagine she looked like an angel when she jumped in that water naked. And looking at her now I didn't find myself seeking that young girl because of the stunningly beautiful woman she'd grown into. Her best days were clearly not behind her.

I probably should have checked the forecast because that idyllic day didn't last forever. A storm blew in so fast and with such ferocity that before we even reacted we were caught in a torrential downpour. Running through the rain and laughing, Mom led me back into the woods and to a small rock overhang. We had to squeeze close together to be covered and kneeling there we waited until the storm blew past. When it was down to a light drizzle, we went back to the beach and packed up our things. By the time I rowed back to shore it had finally stopped raining.

123456...8