Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Spreading his legs again and lifting his ass up a bit, Peter allowed Ricky to resume pressing his probe up into Peter. Ricky had never screwed another boy and while he really was a bottom himself, so was Peter. Peter had for years gotten off on his own with most any kind of stimulation to his tender under region, whether alone with a finger or toy, with Yvette's assistance or from a horny guy.

As Ricky pressed in, his cock easily slid up into Peter's tight hole. Ricky wiggled it in & out a bit, loving the wonderful sensation of entering the tight rear of another guy. He forged ahead and felt Peter's tight channel grip and envelop his hard cock. Peter moaned and savored the sensation of receiving Ricky's hard cock. It had been quite a while since another guy had fucked him and really it was one of his favorite bisexual activities.

Nearly all the way in Ricky began to kiss Peter as Peter wrapped his arms around his lover. Slow yet steady Ricky fucked in amazed and horny splendor the tight ass of a guy he had longed after secretly. The two guys were lost in their horny little world and still a bit buzzed from drinking & getting high.

Ricky continued to fuck in increasingly faster strokes humping his cock into the warm, tight confines of Peter's ass. Then like an out of control piston he fucked faster and faster, making little "unh, unh, uhn" noises before coming in horny spurts of cum into his lover's ass. He stayed in Peter quite some time as they marveled in their lovemaking. Finally his cock slid out and he and Peter held each other as they dozed off, content and warm in their loins.

It seemed like five minutes but Peter woke up with a start and looked at the clock. It read 7:17 and he could smell something cooking in the kitchen. Shit. Yvette must be home he thought as he shook Ricky who had been lying with his arm draped over Peter. Ricky woke up in a fog and realized too that they must be busted. Peter got dressed and slowly walked out to the kitchen. As soon as Ricky got dressed he slithered out and opened the door to leave, nodding shyly to Yvette & Peter who were glaring at each other in the kitchen.

It was a few weeks later and Ricky was in bed getting ready to go to sleep when Allison came out of the bathroom ready for bed too. Wearing only a pair of silky panties and her lovely titties bared, she walked over to Ricky's side of the bed and opened the drawer of his nightstand. She pulled out a pair of her silky panties that were in there and then walked back over to her side of the bed. Ricky felt a pang of guilt and horror, realizing that those were the panties that he had masturbated in earlier in the day after Allison had left for work.

"Ricky," she started "I know you are wearing my panties."

"I haven't worn this pair in months and I found them by your side of the bed when I got home from work. I've known it for some time, so don't deny it."

"Are you gay? I know we fantasized about sex with another guy and then brought Peter in that one night."

"Yvette & I ran into each other the other day and she told me she caught you and Peter in bed together. She also told me about a girl named Kristi who told her you were also having sex with a gay black guy and also with her boyfriend. What's going on?"?

Ricky looked stunned. He knew one day he might have to come to grips with his bisexual side but it was always something he would rather put off dealing with. Now he had no choice.

That little fucking cunt, Kristi, he thought, why did she have to tell about Jeremiah and Bjorn? She was such a fucking hot little bitch. She loved sex more than anything.

Kristi even fucked Ricky alone one time when he came to see Jeremiah and he was not in.

"He's not here, but that doesn't mean you have to go," she said seductively he remembered from that day. He came into the apartment and she was all over him, kissing him and tearing his cloths off.

Soon they were naked in her bedroom and Ricky remembered vividly feeling her fine little ass in those skimpy lacey panties.

Kristi jacked on his cock as she pulled her panties down a bit and Ricky rubbed his aching cock along her sweet, soft buns. Fuck that was hot as he humped along her ass and tweaked hard on her nipples from behind as he groped her hot little titties. She pulled out some lube and smeared Ricky's cock. Kristi then pressed her little asshole back onto Ricky's cock as Ricky slid it between her sweet cheeks and slowly into her anus. Was that ever fucking hot, screwing her tight little hole?

Ricky fed his cock up her ass till he felt her soft buns against his pubes. Fucking ay, that was hot! As he continued to ass fuck the horny little bitch she pulled one of his hands onto her clit and was finger fucking herself with his hand. With her other hand she started fingering Ricky's tight asshole as they humped and moaned & huffed in sweaty fucking. They were swearing and talking nasty with Kristi begging Ricky to talk dirty to her.

As Ricky was fucking and calling her "a filthy, nasty cunt, fucking horny bitch whore" they both came. Ricky's cum pulsated up into her tight hole as Kristi whimpered and sobbed her climax. As they dis-joined and Ricky tried to caress her and be tender and loving she basically told him "none of that, you have to go now." What a little cunt.

Ricky faded back into the reality of his situation and he looked at Allison who was now beside him on the bed, clutching the panties that busted him a giving him a "Well...?" look.

"I'm sorry, Allison." He said.

"I love you so much. I...I...I guess it kind of just happened to me." "I don't think I'm all gay."

"I love you. I might be gay. Maybe I'm bisexual," he said as he trembled a bit.

"You still turn me on Allison. I love naked women. It's just that once I had sex with a guy, I think that is hot too," Ricky said looking at her sheepishly.

"I'm always so horny, you know that, when I'm with a guy it makes me horny too," Ricky continued.

"Maybe I'm a sex addict. I don't know why about the panties, I'm not queer; they just feel so good on my cock. I'm so confused."

A tear rolled down Ricky's cheek.

"When I was young my older brother sexually abused me. Then a neighbor kid did it again a few years later. Perhaps that has something to do with it. I don't know. I guess I don't understand it," He went on.

Allison felt a little compassion and snuggled up next to him as he was talking. She started rubbing his soft cock with the silky panties. His cock grew to the sensual stimulation and she the opened the panties up and took them down his legs. Allison spread his feet apart and pulled the panties over his feet and up his legs. She pulled them in place over his now throbbing cock and a drop of pre cum wetted a spot on the sheer panties.

"I don't know either," she said. "I guess we'll figure something out," she said as she jacked Ricky's cock through the panties.

"You can be my little 'bitch' tonight," she whispered as she continued to stroke Ricky's cock through the silky panties.

Ricky's cock throbbed in the panties as she fondled it and he was still in shock at the bizarre turn of events. She reached inside the panties and felt the naked flesh of his cock with her soft hand. Ricky shuddered at the touch and involuntarily humped his cock & hips up to meet her touch. Allison fondled his balls and then slid a finger lower between his cheeks. She fingered his tight hole a bit and Ricky moaned and wiggled to meet the stimulation. A little deeper she went and she could tell he really was turned on by it.

"Maybe I need to find a toy to help you along," Allison said.

Ricky nodded a "yes" and a "please" with a look of desire in his eyes.

"I'm sure I have one somewhere," Allison went on.

Allison kissed Ricky on the cheek and he whispered something to her.

"You naughty boy, go get it," Allison smiled as she rubbed his panty-clad cock.

Ricky got up and went to the closet and dug around a bit in the back. He came back and stood by the bed with his dick poking out of the sleek panties holding a cellophane package. He tore off the top of the bag as the hard cellophane crinkled loudly and pulled out a strap on cock. It had been in there for some time but he never had the nerve to bring it out of closet for Allison to use.

"Give that here, you've been a bad boy and now you have to pay," Allison whispered in a naughty tone.

She pulled down her panties and then off as her lovely titties jiggled a bit. Pulling the phallus and straps into place she came up to Ricky from behind. She nuzzled against him rubbing the fake cock along his panty-clad buns and reaching up from behind to tweak his nipples. Tenderly she kissed and rubbed her face into his back, neck & shoulder blades. Allison pulled up tighter against Ricky's ass and pressed her divine naked titties into his back as she humped the phallus along his crack.

She stepped away for a moment to find some lube and then she pulled Ricky's panties down to his knees. Allison smeared a bit on the toy cock and put a bit on her finger and felt for Ricky's tight hole. She fingered it a bit and slid her finger in quite a way as Ricky quivered at the stimulus. The hard, fake cock was then slid between Ricky's handsome ass cheeks as she applied pressure to insert it into her boyfriend's ass.

Slowly she pressed forward as Ricky pressed his ass back to meet the probe. The hard cool beast felt fantastic up Ricky's tender region and he moaned as it slid in and then eased almost all the way out before Allison reapplied her thrusting and the fake cock plunged deeply up Ricky's ass.

He fell forward a bit and with his knees on the edge of the bed she fucked him doggie style in firm pokes as her titties giggled against his back.

"You've been a bad boy and now you must be punished," Allison said, "I'm afraid though this is the kind of punishment you enjoy, my horny little 'bitch'."

Ricky 's cock throbbed as she fucked the strap-on into his ass and she wrapped a hand around his cock and jacked on it as she fucked him with greater fury. The fake phallus rubbed against her clit and Allison loved a lot about this horny, kinky scene. She loved being in charge and loved invading and debasing her boyfriend's ass. She fucked harder and faster into Ricky's ass as her stimulation was peaking too. She jacked madly on his cock firmly with her hand and as she fucked his tight ass some more

Ricky moaned a "unh, uunnhh, uuuuuuunnnnnhhhhh as cum poured from his cock in huge gobs and ropes of sticky warm jizz. Allison came not too long after that fucking hard and fast up Ricky's ass, hurting him a bit. Ricky collapsed onto the massive puddles of cum on the bed as Allison lay on top of him as they gasped and wheezed their orgasmic excitement.

Allison pulled the fake cock out and undid the straps, letting it fall to the floor. She climbed into bed next to Ricky who was still huffing a bit as he lay face down onto the wetness of his cum. Allison caressed his ass and whispered lovingly into his ear. Ricky rolled over and his stomach was covered with his cum. Allison rubbed her hand over the nasty stickiness and rubbed some of the cum over his sticky, warm and semi hard cock, that was still dribbling drops of cum. She rubbed cum up all over his stomach and was kind of amused by rubbing the cum up onto his handsome chest and into his nipples as they hardened to the wetness and the touch.

"You have to be a good boy from now on, hear?" She said as she pinched a nipple hard.

"Hear?"

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers