All Comments on 'Ricky'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!!

This story is not just a "boy fucks boy" story, but a story of love and acceptance by a girlfriend and of discovering that bi-sexuality is a normal part of life. I know my wife would love to see me with another man and someday I hope to make it happen. I can look past the too many references of "gay" and just enjoy the story that is so much better than most of the gay fuck tales on this site. Great story and hope to read more like it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Author's comment

I've received a number of comments on this story about the use of the word "gay" in this story. It may be taken as being overused in the story, but actually it was an intentional input to use it repeatedly. The deliberate overuse is mainly from the perspective of the main character who is dealing with the stigma of whether or not he is really gay and the unfolding excitement he feels about his clandestine sexual activities.

Thanks for all the good vibes,

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you made friday night

I thought it was awesome very well done.I like the way your women were a major part of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

looking forward to read more of this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bi reader very jealous!

This story perfectly depicts one of my top list fantasies. Having the rare pleasure for two inspired and connected men to deeply engage all while the ladies either know or participate is but a dream...for now! The play out of many scenes was spot on. Loved it!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
It's a Fantasy That REALLY Happens

Such is real life. Fantasies do come true and thankfully many are so much more than one can ever imagine. It's a fact of life that the Fantasy is for many the preparation for acceptance of future real life situations yet to unfold. The imagined situations allow the dreamer to consider alternatives and ways to accept the inevitable or turn the tide if the objective is offensive. Thank heaven, I was prepared, and stories like this fine piece of art gives other the same hope for positive results. Kudos.

happyguy36happyguy36about 7 years ago
bliss

Absolutely perfect gay sex. No hang ups just guys wallowing in perfect uninhibited sex Loved it. Had me stroking for ages.more please,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
405 Followers
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...