Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

***************

Ricky's little afternoon romp with Allison and telling about their fantasies made him feel better about things. Bjorn had called things off and Jeremiah was not back from Jamaica. The thought of a threesome with Peter scintillated Ricky's imagination and for him it would give legitimacy to his bisexual feelings if Allison was participating and giving her blessings. With Jeremiah and Kristi it was hot 3-way sex but it was also a bit on the guilty side for Ricky. He never felt guilty about having gay sex with Jeremiah or Bjorn, but having sex Kristi made him feel a bit uncomfortable, like it was OK to cheat on Allison with a guy but not a girl. Nothing really happened about the threesome with Peter though Ricky would sometimes bring it up during the height of sex and get both of them off fantasizing about sex with Peter.

For Peter the thought of a bisexual threesome with two guys and a girl was his longtime fantasy. He had found a bag of pornographic paperbacks in an alley long ago and one of the stories was of a sexy young wife on a tropical vacation with her husband. Partying and tipsy one night at the beach she brought back to their hotel room a young stud and put on a show for the two handsome guys, taking off her skimpy bikini top and provoking their libidos with her lanky, sexy bod and tiny but well formed titties. She fondled them both through their swimsuits, which she quickly removed. She played with both cocks on the bed as the two guys pawed her naked titties and her skimpily bikinied ass and the sexual tension grew. In her inebriated state she playfully began to rub the two cocks together and placed her husbands hand on the young stud's cock and encouraged the stud to feel her husband's cock.

Soon the two guys lost any inhibition and were readily jacking on each other's hard penises. The tipsy wife helped out by licking on the cocks one at a time and with a little coaxing she had her husband go do down on the other guy. Both guys were in heaven, actually being able to partake in previously unknown bisexual lust, guided and urged on by the hottie little wife. She compelled her husband on and watched in amazement as he sucked off the handsome stud, who was only too happy to have sex with the young couple.

As the stud savored the cock sucking he fingered the wife along her bikini-covered slit and petted her tiny erotic titties. The wife peeled off her string bikini bottom and planted her steaming, well trimmed tiny little slit on the stud's face. She ground her horny pussy all over his face and he gave her a fierce tongue-lashing as she came in waves. She leaked her pleasure all over his face as he fingered her tight little asshole. The scent of her fragrant pussy and the loving blowjob from the hottie's husband was taking him to sexual plateaus he had never known. The wife urged on her husband saying "Oh, Fuck yeah! Fucking hot! Suck his cock honey! OH YEAH," as she came on the stud's face. The handsome stranger couldn't help but hump his cock faster into the husband's horny mouth and a cloudburst of hot white cum burst into the eager husband's mouth. She whimpered her pleasure and was as surprised as the husband that he tasted and swallowed the whole load.

She fell off the stud like a limp rag as watched as her husband climbed over the young man on all fours and planted his cock in the guy's face for him to reciprocate. In a fog the spent but horny younger guy opened up and wrapped his mouth around the hard cock. He licked its length, tasting its manly flavor and its pungent manly aroma captivated his being. The husband rocked his cock in & out of the guy's mouth as the horny wife fingered her husband's anus and played with the studs spent cock.

That was about all the stimulation the husband needed and he moaned his enjoyment as his cock ejaculated huge gobs of cum into the young guys mouth. The stud wolfed the cum down from the husbands sweaty cock, loving the sticky nastiness of its flavor and the erotic sensation of gay sex under the watchful eye of such a hot little babe. After sucking the cock dry and cleansing the beast and the massive balls with his tongue the two men in their new found bisexual lust fell together and kissed a passionate finishing kiss before expiring on the bed with the naked hottie wife between then as they "Whew-ed" their satisfaction at the unexpected turn of events. The rest of the vacation was spent primarily in bed with the three horny people fucking and sucking each other in all the possible combinations.

Peter had a threesome with his lovely girlfriend Yvette one night after a concert with and exotic longhaired guy, but it was just sex with her and though her made love to the guy the next day after Yvette went to work he had never had sex with another guy with a girl present watching and participating. Yvette had commented once to Peter that she was sure that Ricky was flirting with him one day as they were at the local coffee shop. Ricky perhaps was flirting unconsciously, and so Yvette noticed. Both Ricky and Peter fantasized about each other but both were uncertain about how to go about it. Peter felt even more hesitant about the situation after Allison seduced him in Ricky & Allison's apartment after a party with Ricky and Yvette both passed out on the couch.

The coffee shop found Allison and Ricky one night after a bit of partying. As they were leaving Peter was entering and it was Allison who jumped on the opportunity and invited Peter back to their apartment for some more partying. The three had a pretty good buzz going when Allison in her inebriated horniness put a sex video in the VCR. The room got quiet and tense as on the TV guys with huge cocks were fucking horny babes.

As scenes turned to cock sucking and with Allison sitting between the two guys her hands slithered into the laps of each of the guys. Their already stiff pricks grew in their pants and she helped them open up for her to have access. On the screen a blond was devouring a throbbing cock and Allison said, "That is so hot. I love sucking cock. If only you guys knew how hot it is," she said with a wink to the presumably bisexual Peter, and then to Ricky. If she only knew!

Their cocks were partially extruded from their pants as Allison slid to the floor and knelt facing the two guys. She reached down and took off her top and winked again as she unsnapped her lovely white, lace bra. Topless there in front of the couch with her stunning titties exposed she resumed fondling each of the two guys partially showing cocks before tugging up on each of their shirts to infer that they should be removed.

Peter & Ricky took the cue and both were soon topless as well. The erotic scene was heating up with one very beautiful woman with her hair cascading down her shoulders and her breasts swaying and the two handsome guys with their taut and chiseled bare chests and their cocks poking out. Allison took each of their hands and rose up, leading them to the bedroom.

As they reached the bed the three of them stood there and she began to nuzzle & kiss Peter as he and Ricky played with her heavenly naked titties. They all helped each other undress and they slid naked onto the bed. Allison tugged on each of their hard cocks as they all sat there and for Peter it was like living the fantasy he longed for from the porn novel and the bisexual liaison of the married couple and the handsome stranger. Allison stroked each cock passionately with her hands and the boys hesitated not at all to fondle her titties and play with her sweet little ass and trace a finger along her slit.

She gave Ricky a sultry, knowing look and she took his hand and put it on Peter's cock. Peter moaned and followed suit and in a hushed but heated moment the two guys stroked each other's cocks as Allison rose up and began kissing each guy in turn as they tried their best to touch Allison with their free hands. Three faces nuzzled up against each other and as Allison kissed each boy again and then stopped. The three of them stared silently at one another as the two guys continued to masturbate each other gently.

Allison kissed gently each guy again and whispered:

"Its OK," as she saw Ricky & Peter look intently in each other's eyes as the continued to enjoy the pleasure of the cocks in their hands.

They glanced at her and excruciatingly slowly their lips joined as they began to kiss in front of her. The whole scene was erotic and loving and for Ricky it was almost better than the clandestine gay sex he had with Bjorn and Jeremiah. Peter had experienced more than a few bisexual flings, but for him too this was an incredibly erotic and loving moment. Their kiss was tentative and soft at first before the passion in their cocks and the eroticism of the moment spurred them on to a passionate and hungry gay kiss.

The three of them fell prone on the bed and Peter and Ricky continued to kiss and joined cocks together with Peter on his back, Allison to his side tonguing his ear and Ricky on top of him, kissing him and humping their hot male bods together. Peter and Ricky broke their kiss as Allison's tonguing turned his head towards her and they kissed before she turned to kiss Ricky and then whispered in his ear "this is so hot." She offered up her titties for Peter to suck on and he ravished her loveliness as she and Ricky both fondled his beautiful hard cock.

Allison in her lust then climbed up over Peter and buried her damp crease into his face. He plunged his tongue up into her cunt, tasting her essence and making her squirm. As she enjoyed this pleasure she looked back at Ricky and smiled, running her hand through his hair and across his face to guide it to Peter's handsome, hard, pulsating penis. She turned back around and lifted Peter's hands to her breasts as she straddled his face and rode his willing tongue. Ricky needed no more encouragement and he found Peter's cock with his face. Slowly he drank in its scent with his nostrils as he licked up and down its length. He licked and sucked and sniffed Peter's balls nuzzling his face into the wonderful manhood. Peter squirmed as Ricky then swallowed up the penis in his mouth and began sucking it in earnest.

Allison looked backed and smiled as she watched Ricky plunging Peter's cock hungrily in & out of his mouth. Her own passion caused her to concentrate on the tonguing she was receiving and after many long minutes of stimulation she leaked her culmination of desire all over Peter's face, bucking to the extraordinary onslaught of his tongue. He himself could not believe his own good fortune and by making Allison come his own passion peaked and as she rocked on his face he bucked his cock and hips faster up into Ricky's willing mouth. He came in jets of warm cum as Ricky excitedly lapped it all in.

Ricky milked Peter dry as Allison slid off to watch him finish sucking off the stunning male. As he finished and came up for air he kissed Allison quickly letting her taste the nectar of Peter's cum. He climbed next to Peter and kissed him madly, for his own cock was still inflamed and unspent. He knelt next to Peter and Peter slowly jacked on the fascinating penis. He felt Ricky's balls hang down in his hands and fondled them as he stroked on the warm hard cock. Glancing over at Allison he then slipped the cock into his mouth and began to make love to the masculine shaft.

As Peter set off to suck on Ricky's beautiful manhood Allison ran her fingers through Peter's hair and kissed him softly on the back and the back of his neck. She pressed her soft firm titties into his back and played with his spent cock and fondled Ricky's balls as Peter plunged the cock in & out of his mouth. She subsequently slipped a finger into the tight rosebud between his cheeks, knowing how much Ricky enjoyed that. Ricky plunged his cock slowly but forcefully into Peter's mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned and despite how hot and horny he was it was actually another ten minutes or so before his cock jerked faster and began to spew into Peter's mouth.

Peter ravenously bobbed his mouth over the ejaculating cock, licked up over its head and drank in the spunky jizz, savoring himself the unplanned nature of this bisexual threesome. He finished Ricky off with enthusiasm before the three of them fell on the bed together and whispered, "Wow!"

With Peter in the middle Allison & Ricky nuzzled up against his handsome nude body, faintly visible in the darkness, and they both tenderly caressed him. Allison bit on his shoulder and played with his hard nipples as Ricky played with his sticky, warm & softened cock, which was still pleasantly glowing from Ricky's blowjob. They dozed in & out of sleep before Allison got up to use the bathroom. She was in there quite a while and seemed to be "beautifying" herself with the sounds of items being dropped on the counter and other items being picked up. Peter and Ricky turned to each other and ran their hands over each other's warm bodies.

As they kissed softly their penises grew hard to the touch of the other handsome male. Almost as if on cue they reached their faces down towards the other's enchanting hard cock. The spongy hard cocks had a velvety sheen to them and the manly aroma mesmerized both boys as they glided the penises back into their mouths. There on their sides they lapped hungrily in a loving, erotic late night 69, not really caring if Allison came back to find them playing with each other in this manner. The erotic sounds of the twin blowjobs wafted out into the room as slurping, sucking and licking noises told of the pleasure Ricky and Peter were bestowing upon the other boy's penis.

Allison did come out of the bathroom to find the two guys now readily sucking each other off. She was a bit amused and in some way she felt very horny at the sight and a bit jealous too. She knew that was silly since she was in actuality the one who initiated this little tryst. She was hornier than ever though as the boys continued and she began to finger herself, as they were totally engrossed in their hot gay 69. It felt so good as she rubbed herself firmly & and faster and seemed a bit erotic to be masturbating herself while her boyfriend was having sex with another guy.

She held onto Peter's hips as she jacked on her pussy faster and was actually quite surprised how horny the scene made her and even more surprised how quickly she began to cum with such a ferocious intensity. She gripped Peter with her free hand, as he surely knew what she was doing. As she came in whimpers and spurts she was mumbling and moaning "Oh Fuck, Yes!" With that Peter humped his cock faster into Ricky's mouth as he sucked determinedly on Ricky's tasty cock. Peter humped faster & faster in his horniness and after the longest time he felt his cock began to spasm and leak cum in a hard fast blast into Ricky's warm wet mouth. Ricky lapped it up hungrily as he too humped faster into Peter's lips.

The whole scene of being here naked with Peter and having Allison watch him have sex with another guy was exhilarating and stimulating and his second orgasm into Peter's mouth was much harder and more powerful than the first and it was almost one of the slightly painful but of so fucking pleasurable climaxes. He bucked his cock madly into Peter's mouth and was a bit pleasantly sore when Peter finally released the aching beast from his mouth.

The three on them were all quite spent and tired and Peter softly said he best be going. Allison curled up under the covers and said a soft "bye" while Ricky walked Peter to the door. Just before the door opened for him to leave Peter pulled on Ricky's naked, soft cock and fondled his balls. They kissed a forceful, open-mouthed kiss and stifled any sound so Allison wouldn't hear.

He whispered to Ricky, "meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow at 3pm if you are free," as he slipped out the door.

They met at the coffee shop and almost immediately headed over to Peter's place to get high. The got a buzz going and were doing shots of tequila too as they sat on the couch. It didn't take long before they began to caress each other's legs through their jeans. Ricky placed his hand over Peter's crotch and it swelled in size to the touch. They leaned into each other and began to kiss. It hand been over a year since Peter had been sexually involved with another guy and all his repressed bisexual longings simmered as the equally handsome Ricky kissed him with the same hungry longing.

Peter broke the kiss and got up, taking Ricky by the hand.

"Where's Yvette?" He asked.

Peter replied she has a class today and won't be back till after seven.

They walked down the hallway to the bedroom & began to undress. As the last bit of clothing disappeared they faced each other. Ricky and Peter pulled gently on each other's penises, which were rock hard and pointing at the other naked boy. Ricky raised his hand to Peter's shoulder and caressed it. He slid into Peter and kissed the shoulder gently as their eyes remained locked into each other. Peter had been charged up all day over the bisexual little 3 some from the night before. He and Ricky must have known deep down that they would eventually be together sexually.

Ricky wrapped his arms around Peter's waist and glided behind him still kissing the shoulder and pressing his naked cock and body into Peter's body from behind. His hands found Peter's cock as he gently humped his own boner along Peter's handsome ass. He jacked for a while on Peter's cock with both hands as he continued to glide his cock along the inviting crack. Peter reached back and pulled Ricky's hips into himself more firmly as he tried to turn his head back to steal a kiss from Ricky. Ricky lifted his hands up and began to tweak Peter's nipples. Peter was aflame with bi lust and reached between his ass and Ricky's cock to guide the head of Ricky's cock between his legs. He grasped Ricky's pole and pressed it against his tight opening. Ricky humped slowly and firmly with his cock at Peter's tight opening and while his cock did not yet enter the warm tunnel, it felt fantastic with the sensitive flesh of his manhood pressing between Peter's cheeks. Peter guided one of Ricky's hands back down from his hard nipples to his aching cock for some more hand action.

They humped and jacked with each other for a while till Ricky slid to his knees and spread Peter's cheeks with his tongue. He inserted his warm, wet eager tongue and rimmed Peter's boy pussy with rapt attention. Peter writhed and wiggled in bisexual ecstasy but it was too much stimulation for him. He turned around and offered his cock to Ricky's face. Ricky readily swallowed up Peter's handsome cock and looked up at Peter with loving, puppy dog eyes. Peter held on to Ricky's shoulders and gyrated his hips back and forth, plunging his pole in and out of Ricky's willing mouth.

He face fucked Ricky for quite a little bit but then pulled Ricky up to kiss him, tasting the scent of his own cock on Ricky's lips and pulling Ricky onto the unmade bed. They kissed and nuzzled for a bit as they felt each other's hard cocks before Ricky went down again on Peter to resume his blowjob.

Ricky excitedly licked and sucked on the sticky, hard cock and almost immediately was throating his handsome lover. Peter cringed and bucked his hips up into Ricky's mouth as Ricky made fabulous love to Peter's cock, licking, tonguing, sucking, throating and kissing the virile manhood. This went on for some time before Peter jerked and humped faster up into Ricky's mouth.

He cried out "OH, FUCK. YES!" as he came gobs of cum in warm hard blasts into Ricky's horny mouth. Peter humped and jerked wildly as Ricky held on to suck off the tasty semen.

Ricky bathed Peter's cock with his mouth and tongue, licking it dry of its cum. He was clamped down on the horny pole long after the last drops of cum had ejaculated out. Peter was tender by now and he pulled Ricky up by the shoulders. The two lovers kissed wildly as Ricky humped his horny cock along Peter's handsome bod. Peter stretched out and spread his legs and guided Ricky's cock between them. Ricky pressed the helmet head of his cock against the tight opening as Peter reached towards the nightstand. He grabbed some lube and pulled Ricky's cock away for a moment to spread a bit on his hole, as he fingered himself a bit.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers