Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

He felt free and released, invigorated by exciting newness of crossing over the sexual frontier, from straight to gay. This was all about freedom for Ricky, freedom from the confines of his relationship with Allison. She was beautiful and they were good friends, but she always seemed to be domineering and hyper critical around him, almost like she was mothering him. His lack of assertiveness led him to submit even more and subconsciously this emasculated him. Here in bed with another male exposed and open to each other he felt a glow, a wonderful sense of belonging that went beyond his intense bisexual yearning, which had finally been consummated today.

Jeremiah and Ricky dozed in each other's arms for quite a while. As Ricky was about to fall into a deep sleep, the faint jingling of keys and the crisp closing of the apartment door jarred him back to consciousness. The sound of footsteps and someone moving around, dropping things on the coffee table and the opening and closing of a cupboard and the sound of water running perked up his senses. His lover too awoke and smiled at Ricky.

As Ricky looked up to Jeremiah quizzically, Jeremiah said:

"that's Kristi, my roommate."

Ricky shuddered a warm shiver and reached his hand for Jeremiah's cock. He was spellbound with it. The sensation of the male appendage to his touch was fascinating and ever more so as it grew to the stimulation of his gentle caress. Jeremiah hummed a "mmmm Ricky" as the handsome blond boy jacked the black cock to its throbbing fullness. Ricky's own cock grew hard too and Jeremiah reached down to jack on his lover's handsome white cock. They slid into a soft gay kiss as they played with each other's cocks.

Footsteps sounded down the hall and they broke their kiss. The knob on Jeremiah's door turned gently and Kristi spoke a soft "Jeremiah?" as the door was cracked open a bit.

"Come in girl," Jeremiah spoke.

She walked in and saw Ricky under the covers with Jeremiah and said "oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company." Ricky didn't even flinch. He smiled with his eyes as his hand continued to rest on the hard black cock.

"That's alright girl, Ricky doesn't mind, do you?" Jeremiah said as he looked down at Ricky.

Ricky shook his head. He looked at Kristi and drank in her pleasant feminine aura. She was lanky and lean with long legs in her skirt and appeared to be quite flat chested in her blouse. Her blond hair was a short, almost boyish cut but she was quite beautiful with pale white skin, a tiny nose and almond eyes, looking like a model Ricky thought.

"Jeremiah talked a lot about you, Ricky. You know how us girlfriends are," she said with a giggle and a wink.

She sat on the end of the bed, kicked off her shoes and began "had a shitty day at work. That place sucks. Can't wait to get out of there," she relayed as she started to undo her blouse.

Kristi rose up, took off her blouse and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She stood there with her tiny titties poking against an elegant, transparent bra. Her nipples were small and perky. Her slender stomach was taut and firm with a lovely navel and matching elegant transparent white panties rode low on her tiny waist and somewhat boyish hips. Her ass was tiny and round too as it sashayed to the door with her clothes and shoes in her hands.

Kristi called out softly as she left "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Nice meeting you Ricky," as she closed the door.

Ricky and Jeremiah smiled at each other and this momentary interruption of their jacking each other's cock. They kissed again and moaned in delight as their hands worked magic on the other's cock, with them now sporting two huge boners. Ricky slid his head down Jeremiah's belly and put his face into the big black boner. The manly, pungent scent and spongy texture to its raging hardness mesmerized Ricky. He rubbed his face all over the beast and licked up and down the shaft. Jeremiah's tight, shaved balls stank pleasantly of maleness for the meticulously clean Jeremiah.

The hardness in Ricky's own cock drove him on as he again slipped the fat cock into his mouth, wanting to taste that unique flavor and the horny sensation of sucking off another guy's cock. He enjoyed it even more this time and he sucked on it with ardor, bobbing his mouth, face and head over the beautiful manly pole.

Jeremiah smiled to himself that he had such a willing bedmate in such a short time. He loved nothing more than being naked in bed with a handsome white newcomer. Ricky lovingly continued his blow job on the ebony fuck stick as Jeremiah caressed Ricky's face and shoulders and ran his fingers through his golden hair. The wonderful cock sucking he was receiving was too much for Jeremiah to experience alone, so he slid around to engage Ricky in yet a new gay pleasure for Ricky to experience, a gay 69.

Ricky would in the weeks to come learn just about everything there was to do in bed with another boy, taught courtesy of the handsome and knowing gay black boy from Jamaica. Jeremiah wolfed down Ricky's sweet cock, savoring his own taste of a virgin gay white cock as the two boys were each now joined facing each other's mid section, cock to mouth and mouth to cock, simultaneously sucking in a total gay lack of inhibition.

Ricky again relished the earthy, fleshy, manly flavor of Jeremiah's cock and the way its satin hardness felt in his mouth. Having the invigorating gay feeling of the large black cock in his mouth was heightened by the fact that sucking a cock made his own cock extremely hard and to have it sucked by his new gay lover sent shivers of unknown pleasure throughout his soul.

Jeremiah and Ricky wolfed down warmly on each other's cocks with passionate and dedicated delight, both of them stopping at times to pull the tasty cocks from their mouths and lick along the veined shaft and suck and lick and sniff each others balls before returning the manly pole back into their mouths and continue the gay lovemaking from their mouths to the other boy's penis. Ricky shuddered at the sensation he was feeling and could hold back no longer. His cum started to leak from his cock in a long powerful surge, blasting its warm juices into Jeremiah's mouth in a torrent. Ricky's cock ached and spasmed it load into the knowing and willing mouth of Jeremiah and Ricky stopped sucking for a moment to enjoy the sensation of cumming into another boy's mouth as he held onto Jeremiah's cock.

As his blasts subsided and Jeremiah not missing a drop of his lover's cum, Ricky returned the big black dick to his mouth to return the favor. He mouthed and tongued it, tasting and sucking the gay black fuck stick, his own cock still throbbing and hard, though spent, in Jeremiah's mouth. As his sucking continued with ardor he felt the cock tremble on his lips and it erupted a huge gush of cum into Ricky's mouth. The taste was otherworldly and musky, salty and warm. He gulped down a massive gob of it and pulled his mouth away just for a second to register its new taste as his face was then hit with another sticky discharge as he returned the cock to his mouth to continue. Ricky lapped and sucked and licked on Jeremiah's pole as it finished its ejaculation of cum into his mouth.

Ricky and Jeremiah were pleasantly spent but still hyped up over the fantastic twin blowjobs. The handsome blond boy and the virile and taut gay black boy crawled into each other's arms and kissed a gentle kiss tasting their own cum on the other boy's lips. Ricky felt so free and liberated at crossing this forbidden, new sexual frontier and he curled up close to Jeremiah to take pleasure in by naked with another male. He knew he was running late and slowly got wiped off and excused himself to Jeremiah for having to leave.

As he was leaving Kristi was on the couch reading and she winked at him and smiled, saying "Bye Ricky!" in a melodious voice.

All the way home Ricky was confused and elated at the same time. He felt guilty and unsure if he had made a mistake, but his psyche and the glowing warmth in his penis told him it was a remarkable afternoon. When he got home he felt kind of funny seeing Allison and even more so when she was in an amorous mood and started to nuzzle up and come on to him. He freaked out inside knowing he had just come twice very powerfully in heated gay sex and was sure that he could not perform again right now with his domineering girlfriend. Ricky feigned illness and went into the bedroom and lay face down on the bed, nearly crying over his dilemma. Allison thought it was strange but had no idea what was going on inside of Ricky.

Ricky slowly regained a semblance of normality in his relationship with Allison, but was so excited the next time he was able to be alone with Jeremiah. He shuddered inside as he walked into Jeremiah's apartment and felt so free and released the second time he got naked and saw and felt the naked body of his gay black lover. The two boys were hard and naked next to Jeremiah's bed, kissing passionately and pulling on each other's hard cocks. Ricky loved to feel Jeremiah's hands on his cock and quivered as Jeremiah fondled Ricky's balls between long loving strokes on his cock.

They climbed into bed together and Ricky climbed over Jeremiah as he lay back with his big black cock pointing up. Ricky took a few quick sucks on the black beast, but his own cock ached and was throbbing with excitement. He rubbed his excited penis into the penis of Jeremiah and closed his eyes as he humped into the other boy's cock and moaned. It had been a few days since their first gay encounter and he was smitten with gay lust. He had jacked off a few times since the first encounter, but now he was thrilled to be alone and naked with is gay lover.

As Ricky humped his cock into Jeremiah's throbbing pole, his excitement could not be contained. His cock spasmed and exploded a surge of molten cum, blasting all over Jeremiah's belly and chest. Ricky huffed and moaned an "unghhhhh", excited and happy to cum so powerfully, though a bit embarrassed to have cum so quickly.

"My, my, my, someone is happy to see me," Jeremiah said with a smile as Ricky fucked his cock onto Jeremiah's cock, gleaning the last bit of pleasure he could before falling onto Jeremiah and kissing him madly.

Jeremiah rolled Ricky over and as Ricky lay on his back Jeremiah got on all fours over the naked blond boy and offered Ricky his cock to return the favor. Ricky jacked and fondled Jeremiah's cock as the handsome black boy perched over him. Firmly he stroked on the ebony beast as Jeremiah moaned and smiled.

After jacking on the pole for quite a while, Jeremiah too was excited and his lovely black cock began to spew its white goo all over Ricky in massive ropes of thick warm cum. The wonderful stench of cum was everywhere and as the last few jolts of jizz squirted out Jeremiah fell onto Ricky and kissed and thanked him. The two boys were covered in sticky, nasty cum and were elated at the gayness of their sexual activities. Jeremiah was very kinky and as he lay next to Ricky, he scooped up with his fingers a big gob of cum and brought it to Ricky's lips. Ricky seductively licked it off, relishing the taste and he took pleasure in his own growing gayness.

He also found any chance he could get to go over and see Jeremiah. Ricky became infatuated with the taste and feeling of Jeremiah's handsome black cock and craved the taste of cum more and more. Jeremiah loved his beautiful blond boy and the two spent many hours in passionate gay abandon. As their gay relationship continued Jeremiah delighted in Ricky's fine young ass and many times as they were naked and hard rubbing cocks into each other he would finger Ricky's tight hole. Other times during a blowjob, Jeremiah would slip his tongue deep inside Ricky's ass and rim him in pure gay enchantment, sending Ricky to higher and higher plateaus of gay pleasure. Ricky loved being naked with the other boy and they would many times walk around the apartment in the nude, hard and horny.

One day when they were naked and hard and were jacking on each other's cocks on the couch, Jeremiah led Ricky by the hand down the hall, past his own bedroom and into Kristi's bedroom. Jeremiah was always telling Ricky what a lovely boy he was and had on a number of occasions told Ricky that Ricky had no idea how kinky of a gay black boy he really was. They stopped by Kristi's bed and kissed and stroked on each other's cocks.

Jeremiah went over to the bureau and opened Kristi's panty drawer. He pulled out a skimpy pair of shear sting bikini panties and brought them over to Ricky. Jeremiah went to his knees, engulfing Ricky's cock in his mouth as he went down. He lifted one of Ricky's legs for Ricky to step into the panties. Jeremiah pulled the panties up Ricky's legs and rose up releasing from his mouth the tasty white cock. Ricky was amazed at the kinky turn of events and shuddered as the panties were pulled up his legs and into place over his throbbing penis. Jeremiah kissed Ricky as he fondled the cock through the panties and caressed the boyish panty clad ass.

His own cock was huge and leaking pre-cum as he turned Ricky around to hump his black boner along Ricky's panty clad buns. He continued to play with Ricky's cock through the panties in front as he slipped his other hand inside the panties in back, cupping Ricky's sweet, boyish buns. He began to finger Ricky's tender rosebud and Jeremiah reached into the nightstand for some cold cream. He dipped a finger in and inserted it into Ricky's tender rosebud, pressing inside gently. Ricky knew what was in store for him as Jeremiah pulled the panties down a bit and pressed the lotion-coated head of his big dick between the cheeks of Ricky's ass. Ricky knew this day would come and was nervous, yet excited as he wiggled back his ass to meet Jeremiah's slow, firm thrusts. The unusual sensation of hurting and pleasure gripped Ricky as Jeremiah humped his cock firmly and deeper into Ricky's ass.

Jeremiah kissed Ricky on the back of the neck and licked into his ears, whispering what a sexy lover he was. As Jeremiah fucked deeper and faster into Ricky's ass he jacked on Ricky's cock with the skimpy panties now around Ricky's ankles. Jeremiah fucked the virgin white ass and jacked firmly on his lover's cock as the copulation picked up steam. The two boys were huffing and moaning and sighing as the black boner pulsated in & out of the tender white ass. Jeremiah began to moan and humped faster into his gay lover's white ass as he frantically jacked Ricky off.

As Ricky's ass yielded and gave pleasure to the big black cock his own cock was nearly bursting. Jeremiah plunged his cock in deep as his cum burst into the virgin ass. Ricky moaned too and his cock then ejaculated from the fisting of his lover, shooting huge gobs of cum all over the floor and the side of Kristi's bed.

The gay initiation of Ricky by Jeremiah was now complete. Ricky really loved the experience of both being feminized by the panties and by being penetrated by Jeremiah, making him the passive partner in their gay relationship. He loved more than anything lying out naked on Jeremiah's bed with his cock hard and aching and his legs spread wide. He would tease Jeremiah by lifting his ass and fingering himself a bit before going back to stroking his cock as Jeremiah climbed into bed to make love to his submissive blond lover. Jeremiah would engulf Ricky's cock for some forceful sucks before screwing the tender & willing bottom. Sometimes he would suck Ricky off completely before fucking him with his large black cock, other times he would screw Ricky first and then suck him off before the two boys would roll around kissing & hugging in total gay abandon.

At home Ricky jacked off a great deal when he could not be with Jeremiah. Like any gay or bi guy he would jack off 2,3 or more times a day if he were not having sex with his girlfriend or Jeremiah. After that day in Kristi's bedroom Ricky at home would sneak into Allison's panty drawer and find a slinky, silky panty to put on while he jacked off. He loved the feminine feeling of the material on his cock and ass and while he was not really into cross-dressing, his fetish masturbation in the sleek and exciting panties made him feel so gay and fem. After all the domineering aspect of Allison's relationship with him emasculated him and submerged his psyche into his growing gayness and he felt so fem inside.

Allison could tell that Ricky had been fooling around in her panty drawer and set him up one day. She told him she way going across town for a few hours and would be back after a while. She left the stereo a bit louder than usual and left. She waited about 15 minutes and silently snuck back into the apartment. Her suspicions were confirmed when she caught a peek of Ricky masturbating wildly in a pair of her panties. She left silently and smiled about knowing Ricky's little secret.

Kristi was a freak and would sometimes tease her boyfriend, Bjorn about watching Ricky suck Bjorn's dick for her. Bjorn was a tall handsome Scandinavian boy with dirty blond hair and striking good looks. He would tease Kristi back that all Scandinavians, both men and women would occasionally have bisexual liaisons and that it was not taboo where he came from and actually quite natural. Teasingly Kristi told Bjorn about Ricky and his hottie girlfriend Allison and said that they should switch lovers sometime & "go bi". One would think that Kristi would have noticed, but Ricky & Bjorn more than once had given each other that curious eye contact guys give each to probe the possibility of a gay encounter.

Kristi and Jeremiah were such good friends that upon occasion she would slide into Jeremiah's room while he and Ricky were having sex and watch, usually clad only in a skimpy pair of panties with her tiny breasts free as she ran her fingers through a surprised but excited Ricky's hair as he sucked on Jeremiah's dick. She would sometimes jack him off as he was wildly sucking off Jeremiah or tittie fuck him with her soft little titties, which he just loved. There were times when Jeremiah was screwing Ricky that she would offer up a titty for Ricky to suckle on as he was being impaled by Jeremiah's large cock and other times that Kristi in her horniness at the gay lovers would sink her tiny, tasty nearly hairless pussy onto Ricky's face as he was being fucked.

A warm spring day found Ricky walking into Jeremiah's apartment building as Bjorn was leaving. Bjorn knew Ricky was on his way to see Jeremiah.

"Jeremiah's not in," Bjorn told Ricky.

"There was a death in the family and he's back in Jamaica for a few weeks." Ricky looked a little disappointed at the news until Bjorn looked Ricky deeply in the eyes and asked "want to come over to my place?"

They made small talk on the way over but as Bjorn closed the door to his apartment after Ricky walked in there were no pretenses. Both boys rushed into each other's arms and began a passionate, hungry kiss. Both boys grew hard in their pants as the newness of this gay tryst developed. Bjorn and Ricky kissed madly and fumbled taking off each other's shirts and soon were topless and kissing anew.

"Oh Ricky, your so hot," Bjorn whispered as they nuzzled their faces together.

"I've wanted you for so long," Ricky whispered back.

The two hot boys were soon feeling for each other's cocks through their pants and almost simultaneously they began to unsnap each other's pants. As the pants opened up the two boys reached in to feel the other's warm, hard cocks. Ricky was soon stepping out of his jeans and stood there naked as Bjorn marveled at the handsome blond boy as he jacked on Ricky's cock as Ricky fondled Bjorn's.

Bjorn slid to his knees and hesitated not at all in slipping Ricky's cock into his mouth. It had been years since Bjorn had been sexually active with another boy and he relished the feeling and taste of Ricky's lovely cock in his mouth. Ricky steadied himself at the pleasurable attention his penis was receiving by holding on to Bjorn's head and shoulders as Ricky pumped his cock in & out of the mouth of the boy kneeling in front of his naked bod.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers