Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers

The unexpected encounter with Kristi's boyfriend was invigorating as was the newness of a different gay partner. Ricky's cock tingled and it felt so right & he felt so free to be having sex with another guy. His excitement could not be contained and in next to no time Ricky's cock erupted a torrent of cum into the willing mouth of Bjorn, who ravished the cock and eagerly took all that Ricky's cock could give. Ricky nearly passed out from pleasure and he moaned as he emptied his load into his willing new lover's mouth.

As Bjorn finished his amazing blow job, he then rose up and led Ricky to his bed. Bjorn, with Ricky's help took off his own pants and Ricky fondled the other boy's sweet hard cock as they nuzzled and hugged and kissed in Bjorn's bed. With Bjorn on his back Ricky returned the favor and slipped Bjorn's handsome cock into his mouth. It tasted fantastic and Ricky was happy to taste a cock other than Jeremiah's. Ricky made love to Bjorn's cock with his own impatient mouth and bobbed his face over Bjorn's cock and he sucked off his new lover. Bjorn didn't last too long and Ricky was presently milking the succulent cum out of the hot, hard cock. Ricky milked Bjorn's cock with his mouth long after it had given him its last drops of jizz and the boys then slid into each other's arms to kiss and be astonished at their wonderful first acquaintance.

They lay in naked in bed together and cuddled and talked. Bjorn brought a bottle of schnapps and lit a cigarette. Ricky savored being naked in bed with the handsome Bjorn and after a few swigs of the sweet liquor the two guys were becoming aroused again. Ricky gazed at Bjorn's taut, chiseled body and reached over and caressed his cock. It felt amazing to his touch and he stroked lovingly on it as Bjorn reciprocated and the two handsome guys slid once again into a kiss as they began jacking each other off.

They broke the kiss and were entranced at the remarkable feeling they derived from stroking off the other's hard, pounding cock. Faster and faster they fisted each other's throbbing cock till finally Bjorn began to moan and cum spurted out and all over the two males. Ricky tugged and tugged on Bjorn's exploding cock and he reached his face down slipping the cock in his mouth to taste the last few dribbles of cum. Bjorn madly jacked on Ricky's cock and he was not far behind. Ricky's sperm jetted out of his cock all over both of them as they gasped and wheezed in sexual enchantment. Boy of them were sticky with cum and sated in their new gay relationship. As they wiped off and began to dress arrangements were softly and lovingly made for a rendezvous the next day at Ricky's apartment.

At home that night Ricky was still very horny and tried to initiate sex with Allison as they went to bed. She rebuffed him and turned over and soon fell asleep. Ricky had a hard on that wouldn't quit, so as he lay in bed naked he began to slowly stroke his aching cock. He thought back to his mind-blowing gay encounter earlier with Bjorn and as he tried to be as quiet as possible, his jacking off slowly picked up speed. His cock felt so good in his hand and he jacked harder & faster on his cock, still trying to not wake Allison but fantasizing about his planned encounter with Bjorn in the morning.

As he fisted his cock Allison turned over a bit with a start like she was waking from the movement Ricky was creating. Ricky froze. Allison settled back down and as Ricky lay motionless she fell back asleep. Slowly he began to jack off again & he also began to finger his tight hole with his other hand. He was getting close to cumming when out of a deep sleep Allison again turned over with a sudden jerk.

"Ricky?"

"Yes," he replied in a whisper, like that would put her back to sleep.

"Are you jacking off?" she asked.

"No, hon," he replied hoping she would go back to sleep.

Reaching over she felt his hard cock catching his hand on it.

"Liar!" Allison discovered. "You little pervert. Now go to sleep."

"But hon, I'm so horny," Ricky whined.

"OK,OK. Here!" she said as she moved his hand off his cock and began to jack him off.

The touch of her feminine hand felt sensational on his nearly bursting cock. He wiggled and shook and humped his hips & cock up to meet her stroking of his cock and very soon he began to huff and like a rocket his cum blasted out all over himself as Allison jacked off her horny boyfriend, having no idea that the whole time she was jacking him off he was fantasizing about gay sex with Bjorn & Jeremiah.

As he lay there panting and covered in his own cum Allison said "there now. Wipe up and go to sleep." She rolled over and went back to sleep with no idea still that Ricky was having bisexual liaisons.

After Allison left for work the next morning Ricky called Bjorn who was waiting at a coffee shop nearby on his cell phone to let him know it was OK to come over. Allison actually passed Bjorn walking down the street and they smiled at each other. She thought to herself "mmm, what a hot guy" as she walked to the subway. Bjorn knocked on the door and Ricky open up to let him in the apartment. Wearing only a pair of sweat pants his cock tented and tingled in them as Bjorn walked in. They took each other by the hand, looked each other in the eyes and then began to kiss fiercely and passionately. Ricky led Bjorn to the bedroom and helped Bjorn disrobe. Ricky pulled of his sweats and stood there naked and hard with his naked new gay lover who was hard and throbbing as well.

They adjourned to the unmade bed, rubbing, jacking and fondling the other's cock and balls as they kissed and nuzzled. They humped their hard cocks into each other as they kissed and drank in the scent of the other male as they nestled their bodies together. Ricky slid his face down to Bjorn's cock and quickly engulfed it in his eager mouth. Ricky mouthed & licked on the wonderful cock and was soon sucking on it madly like a hungry puppy at mealtime. His own cock throbbed and ached as he ravished Bjorn's warm hard cock.

Ricky bobbed his face over the cock like he couldn't get enough of its earthy, musky taste. Ricky made smacking & slurping sounds as he continued his loving assault on the tasty penis. He abruptly stopped his cock sucking and climbed up on all fours over Bjorn and dangled his own warm hard cock in his lover's face. Bjorn did not hesitate and was milking Ricky's cock with his mouth with the same fervor that Ricky only moments before bestowed on his cock. Bjorn sucked, sniffed & licked Ricky's handsome cock as he caressed Ricky's luscious male bod and fondled his balls as they dangled down over him. Ricky closed his eyes and moaned at the intense pleasure he felt. His cock felt so good in Bjorn's mouth but his own mouth felt empty so he wiggled around with his cock still in Bjorn's mouth and turned around to begin sucking anew in a sweet gay 69.

Bjorn's cock was handsome and pleasing to Ricky's mouth and while it was a nice sized cock it was not the massive girth of Jeremiah's beast. With it firmly in his mouth and Ricky hovering over his lover, his lust took over and he slid it deeper into his mouth. Jeremiah had throated Ricky many times and now Ricky excitedly began to throat Bjorn. The cock slid easily down Ricky's throat and he relished pleasing his lover in this manner as his own cock was being made love to by Bjorn's greedy mouth. Ricky throated for a while and then slid on his side as the gay 69 continued, as the morning light got brighter.

The two handsome guys milked and sucked on the other's cock till finally Bjorn could hold back no longer. His cock spasmed and shook into Ricky's mouth, releasing thick gobs of warm cum. Ricky savored the essence of Bjorn's manhood and smacked and licked on the pole cleaning it with his tongue. His enjoyment of tasting Bjorn's seed produced his own pleasure as his cock reciprocated and shot its molten jizz into Bjorn's willing mouth. Ricky moaned in pleasure and continued to milk Bjorn's spent but still hard cock in his mouth as his cum pour out into his lover's mouth.

The two guys milked a bit longer on the wet cocks before crawling up into each other's arms to kiss & hug and tell each other how incredibly hot that was. Ricky was now completely smitten at having such a hot new gay lover and Bjorn himself was surprised how much he truly enjoyed having sex with another guy, especially a hot guy like Ricky. They both had to get moving on their day but as they dressed and prepared to leave they kissed and rubbed each other's tender cocks, now glowing in sated sexual warmth.

It was a long week before Ricky & Bjorn were able to hook up again as they met at Ricky's apartment for a second time after Allison left for work. They kissed and nuzzled as they began to disrobe at the end of the bed. The two were soon naked and entranced as they stood there admiring the other's bare body and pulling on each other's warm, hard fleshy cock. As Bjorn and Ricky took pleasure in the moment Ricky whispered in Bjorn's ear:

"Oh Bjorn, I've waited all week to see you. You're so hot & you make me feel so sexy."

Bjorn replied with a firm, slow forceful kiss and replied simply with a "mmmm. Me too."

"You really make me feel sexy. I want to be your sexy lover," Ricky said as he rubbed his cock and bare body into the cock and nakedness of his new lover.

"You are sexy, babe. Fuck, you make me so horny. I love your cock," he said as he pulled along Ricky's throbbing manhood.

"Oh Bjorn, Jeremiah turned me into a horny little bitch. You don't mind if I get kinky for you?"

Bjorn looked a bit puzzled but was so horny with bisexual lust he didn't care what Ricky had in mind and he simply nodded and whispered, "Go for it."

Ricky smiled & kissed a soft feminine kiss on the tip of Bjorn's lips and then turned to the bureau and opened a drawer. Reaching in he plucked out a frilly pair of string bikini panties of Allison's. Smiling, he pulled the sleek, silky feminine under garment up his legs into place over his cock and round little ass. He arched his back and extruded his panty-clad cock toward Bjorn for him to feel. Bjorn felt the silkiness of the fabric on the hard penis and remarked "you are sexy" as he also tenderly caressed Ricky's buns through the panties. The tip of Ricky's penis left a small wet spot of pre-cum on the front of the panties as its hardness strained against the silky material.

Ricky led Bjorn by the hand to the bed and whispered:

"Make love to me Bjorn."

They rolled around and kissed as passionate and loving as two lovers could, finally alone and naked together. Ricky lay on his back as Bjorn kissed him, then kissed in his ear and down his neck and shoulders, fondling Ricky's panty clad cock the whole time. For Ricky he never felt more alive and sexual as he did now. He was a bit confused about his sexuality, just all the feelings he felt being in his and Allison's bed making love to the handsome Bjorn. He loved the sexy femininity of Allison and of other girls and he was very attracted & turned on the beauty of the naked female body. He also loved the way he felt while naked with handsome and masculine guys like Bjorn & Jeremiah.

For him the lure of a handsome male lover made him feel sexy and he could not quite explain it, but it made him feel very feminine himself while making love to another guy. Being in the arms of a masculine lover he melted into a warm, fuzzy sexual sensation that made him feel submissive and tender and oh so horny. He was not into cross dressing or the like; the panties simply made him feel sexier and heightened his sexual sensation of his feminine side while relishing the feel of the masculine nature of his lover's cock and body.

Ricky felt this submissiveness as the princely Bjorn continued to fondle his aching cock through the panties and was now kissing his nipples. Jeremiah had told Ricky that he was a natural "bottom" and he knew it was so. Bjorn kissed a trail down Ricky's stomach and pulled the panties down a bit and slipped Ricky's cock into his warm & willing mouth. Ricky cringed in ecstasy as the masculine mouth worked its magic and he felt even more feminine and warm. Bjorn teased Ricky's cock with a few long, loving sucks and pulled his mouth off for a second.

Ricky lifted his ass up off the bed and began to pull the panties off. He felt so sexy & fem however and he lifted both legs apart straight above himself with the panties stretched about his ankles. With the panties spread against his ankles high above both of them and with his legs spread Bjorn resumed making love to Ricky's cock with his mouth. He bathed it with his tongue and licked its length from the handsome mushroom tip to Ricky's shaved balls.

(Jeremiah and Kristi one day had given him an erotic haircut on his pubes, trimming them short and they shaved his balls smooth, telling him how sexy and wonderful it felt to be shaved and smooth. He continued maintaining this with nearly every shower and he relished trimming his pubes close and sexy, his cock ached was harder that ever every time he had sex or jacked himself off, fondling his soft smooth balls and also enjoying the way they felt when he snuck on a pair of Allison's panties to jack off. Allison noticed his new found 'hairstyle" and loved feeling Ricky's soft, shaved balls as she played with his large cock. She thought it might be a bit on the gay side but she noticed that a lot of straight male porn stars also maintained this look).

With Ricky's legs spread high above him Bjorn had access with his mouth to Ricky's tender rosebud and he moved down from licking Ricky's balls to slip his tongue into the sensitive hole. He loved rimming Kristi's hot little ass and in his gay lust it was a natural to do the same to Ricky. Ricky squirmed and moaned and the loving assault of Bjorn's tongue up his tight hole made him gasp and shudder and his legs spread even farther apart, forcing the panties off one foot and they slid down one leg. Ricky return his feet to the bed so he could spread his legs farther and he continued to squirm and enjoy the sensation.

Bjorn was smitten with lust and soon had Ricky's cock back in his mouth. He made love to the warm hard beast, relishing the taste of his lover's cock and was throbbing and hard himself. He smacked and sucked and slipped a finger into Ricky's wet hole. He gently finger fucked his lover and his sucking made Ricky writhe & pant in pleasure. He could take no more and the fingering to his hole helped push Ricky over the edge. He bucked and twisted, humping his cock up deeper into Bjorn's mouth as he came in a burst of hot cum, blasting into the warm wet orifice. Bjorn sucked madly & hungrily on his lover's cock, loving the taste of cock and cum.

Bjorn came up for air saying "mmmmmmmmmm" to Ricky. Ricky spread his legs and whispered again, "make love to me Bjorn." Ricky reached into the nightstand for some lube and Bjorn fingered a smidgen over the tight hole. He rose up over Ricky who had his legs spread wide and ass lifted up and pressed the tip of his hard, aching cock at the opening. His blowjob on Ricky had heightened his horniness and it was only natural to fuck his willing lover now as his reward. He pressed his cock firmly into the hole and the now experienced Ricky took the cock easily as it slid up his boy pussy. Bjorn slid all the way in as he fell onto Ricky, kissing him as Ricky wrapped his arms around Bjorn's neck and whispered loving whimpers. Bjorn began to fuck Ricky in firm long hard strokes as Ricky moaned and wriggled in his arms. Ricky felt even more fem and gay as Bjorn made love to him - he knew how girls felt when being fucked by a handsome lover.

The two males rocked into each other cock into ass and ass wrapped around hard cock. They fucked for quite some time before Bjorn let out a low, deep moan signaling his climax and he fucked harder and faster into his wonderful gay lover's ass. Bjorn came in a huff shooting his seed deep into Ricky as they made passionate, tender gay love.

As Bjorn's ejaculation in Ricky subsided they stayed joined and kissed tenderly, telling each other how hot and wonderful it was. They were coated in a thin layer of sweat and the both felt fulfilled and affectionate, both of their penises tender, warm & glowing and Ricky's ass pulsating in pleasure. Bjorn slid his cock out of Ricky's ass and they lay next to each other and looked deeply into each other's eyes. Ricky ran his fingers through Bjorn's hair and smiled demurely, feeling completely satisfied and gay.

Ricky never felt more alive sexually than he did now and as he knocked on Bjorn's apartment door one afternoon he was not aware that his infatuation and bisexual longing might soon be disappointed. As Bjorn open the door & let Ricky in he seemed hesitant and Ricky could sense something was different.

"Ricky," Bjorn started. "We are going to have to cool it between you and me."

"What? Why?" Ricky stammered with disappointment in his eyes.

"We just need to cool it. It's been great, but I still like women more and its getting too complicated with you & me and me and Kristi," Bjorn continued.

"Does she know?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, kind ah," Bjorn said.

"How, Bjorn, did you tell her?"

"Not really, but she guessed it one night when we were drunk. She was actually fairly cool with it but we both agreed it would be better to lay off that type of sex."

"What's she talking about? She came in on Jeremiah & me all the time when we were getting it on. She even blew me or had me eat her out a few times. Did you know that?"

Bjorn nodded. "I know. That's cool though, she's a highly sexed girl. That's who I want."

Ricky was devastated. Close to tears, he pleaded with Bjorn. Ricky fell gently into Bjorn's arms & laid his head on his shoulders. Bjorn ran his fingers through Ricky's hair and patted him gently on his back. Despite the awkward situation of the bad news both guys grew erections in their pants as they held each other. Ricky began to rub Bjorn's hard on through his pants and looked up at Bjorn.

"One more time?" he asked.

Bjorn nodded hesitantly, his boner doing the thinking for him. Ricky had Bjorn's pants open in no time and was pulling them off.

They fell back onto the couch and with his tee shirt still on but naked from the waist down Bjorn's cock grew to Ricky's touch and it soon found its way into Ricky's hungry, horny mouth. He ravished it impatiently as Bjorn squirmed and writhed in pleasure from the cock sucking. Ricky stopped for a moment to get undressed and he then climbed on top of Bjorn, rubbing his penis into Bjorn's and kissing him. Ricky slid his cock between Bjorn's legs and began to press his throbbing cock against the tight opening. Bjorn stopped him and whispered firmly "NO". Ricky in his lust returned to humping Bjorn's cock with his own and was agitated in his excitement. He fucked his cock onto Bjorn's madly for a few lustful minutes until he came, with his frenzied and hot and bothered cock spewing its warm, white creamy juices all over Bjorn's cock, stomach and tee shirt.

He moaned his exhilaration as the two cocks rubbed together but he lingered not long and soon had Bjorn's cock back in his mouth, sticky and wet from his own cum. He mouthed and sucked on it impatiently, like it might be the last cock he would ever suck. Ricky's mouthing and tonguing and licking of Bjorn's prick was still very stimulating to the handsome Scandinavian boy and it wasn't long before he arched his back up and pumped with his hips faster and faster up into Ricky's horny mouth as his cum began to rocket out into the warm wetness. Bjorn continued to hump up into Ricky's mouth, ejaculating the last bit of sperm he could offer. As their passion subsided the situation started to become awkward again. As Ricky dressed to leave Bjorn put his pants back on and said "sorry" as Ricky sadly walked out the door.

jakladd
jakladd
405 Followers