Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie sighed deeply. This was going to be so hard.

Michael's eyes went back down as he noticed how her breasts swelled with her deep intake of air. He quickly, though, shifted his eyes back to hers.

"That's okay, Michael," she intoned, recalling that one of the rules of The Program is to allow persons to freely look. In fact, she was suppose to be gleefully accepting of his interest in her body. She could not possibly imagine that ever happening, but that was the rule. She was even supposed to pose for him, if he asked politely. She would only have to do it once for any particular guy, or any particular group of guys, but she would have to do a good job of providing the pose. If not, then they could ask for another. If there was any disagreement on that point, the security guard accompanying her (them), would make the decision. Fortunately, Michael had not (yet?) asked her to do anything. And besides, Michael would soon join her. She could at least remind him of that if he did ask her to pose. "In any case, you will soon be in the same boat."

"What?!" he replied.

It was now Chrissie's turn to suppress a smile. Apparently, the nerd had not yet put two and two together. How typical. She had to admit to taking some satisfaction in being the person to tell him. "Oh yes, President Rayburn informed me that you and I are to be the first participants in The Program. Actually, I'm in fact the first participant. I will be the one that was the first. But, you will be the second, behind me." She wanted to make that quite clear, although she wasn't too sure that she wanted him to be literally behind her, more to her side would be better.

A wave of anxiety swept through Michael. His hard cock quickly wilted to a small, flaccid, limp penis. He was dumbstruck. That couldn't possibly be true. Could it?

But, of course! Why else was he being asked to arrive at the President's office so early in the morning? He had assumed that it had to do with his software for debugging the college's computerized class scheduling. It is amazing how the mind can fool you when it really wants to. Oh man, this is not good news.

The matronly Mrs. Edwards emerged from her glass cubicle. "I see you kids are getting to know each other. It's going to be such an exciting day for the both of you! It will be wonderful to share it together."

Chrissie turned to Mrs. Edwards and, in one of her worst efforts at feigning enthusiasm, said, "Oh yes, very nice."

Mrs. Edwards caught the tone in her voice, but it seemed no different to her than the reluctance her own children often expressed prior to visiting relatives, going to the museum, or traveling to the Harvest Festival at Templeton to partake in all of the pies. They pretended to be unenthusiastic, at times even oppositional, but once they arrived and got into the event they invariably had loads of fun. She comfortingly placed her hands on Michael's shoulders. The poor boy did look like a deer in the headlights. She steered him to the large oak doors of President Rayburn's office. "Believe me, you will look back on this with such fond memories. I just wish they had such a program when I was your age," and she ushered him into his office.

The meeting with Michael took much less time than it had with Chrissie. He was more fully familiar with The Program, and he knew as he entered the office that he had been selected.

He really wanted to decline the "offer," as President Rayburn put it. But, he also appreciated, as had Chrissie, that refusing to participate would not likely be well received. Michael was a "grade freak." He was determined to get straight A's, and the best letters of recommendation possible to enter the graduate program in Civil and Environmental Engineering at MIT. A letter from the President of Abberville would certainly go a long, long way. It should actually seal the deal.

He did noticeably hesitate though as he was removing his slacks. He had first removed his shirt and was already feeling terribly inadequate. He was not a big guy. In fact, he was a rather small guy, in all regards. Actually, skinny would be a word that might describe his build, as well as his penis. He preferred being skinny over being chubby. At least he wouldn't be walking around campus with roles of fat jiggling like jellow with each step. But, he sorely wished that he could get more definition in his chest and arms. He had even enrolled in one of those Mr. Universe programs he saw on the back of a comic book. It didn't work.

And, not only would everyone see his skinny little naked white body, but they were about to see his skinny little naked penis. He sure hoped that Chrissie's big boobs got all of the attention. They certainly should.

At least the nervousness had removed all signs of his recent erection. Having an erection in front of these administrators, particularly Dean Worell, would have been mortifying. She was old enough to be his mother, although certainly much more attractive than his mother. Actually, she was really quite appealing. 'Shut up!' he said to himself. This was not the time to be noticing how attractive some woman was.

He pulled down his pants and briefs, dumped them on the seat of the chair, and straightened up for his inspection. He felt like he was getting a physical or something, and it didn't help that he could see all of their eyes focused on his meager limp penis. 'Wow,' he thought, 'My mother was right. You can see when people are looking somewhere else.' He vowed to be more careful in the future where he looked.

Dean Worell could see that he was indeed rather small. It also didn't help that he was not circumcised. His penis looked to her like a little peanut enclosed in a thick, wrinkled blanket. She wondered if perhaps they had chosen the wrong boy for the first day. They knew that Chrissie would be attractive. They really didn't know what to expect from Michael. She knew he would be on the small size, but not like this. Perhaps they should have screened the boy.

Well, they could hardly change the selection now. That would probably be even worse for him than letting him continue. And, in fact, this was part of the reason for The Program. She had to admit that she had just learned an important lesson herself. She was demeaning this young man simply because he had a small penis. Learning to do unto others as you wish to be done to yourself will be a central experience of The Program, and she could see that it was already beginning to work. She smiled proudly at, and for, Michael. "My goodness, Michael, you are a strapping young man. Isn't he, President Rayburn!"

"Uh, yes, quite a fit fellow," he replied, not at all sharing her enthusiasm but seeing the benefit, the importance, of joining in. President Rayburn then went over the basic rules with Michael, to be sure that he understood. He couldn't go over all of them, but Michael was already pretty darn familiar. Besides, the security guard, Hank Adams, knew all the rules quite well. However, President Rayburn did want to emphasize a couple of points.

First, the two initial participants would be excused from their usual classes for that day. The administration wanted to first pilot the program in classes in which they were not enrolled. They felt it would probably be best to have the initial participants interact largely with strangers. They did recognize that both of them could have a few friends or acquaintances within one of the classes that had been chosen, but if the pilot run proved unsuccessful, less damage would be done if it occurred outside their major and normal classroom routine.

In addition, they wanted Chrissie and Michael to stay together, to offer mutual support. That would not be possible if they attended their own classes. And, finally, they chose classes they felt would be the most receptive to displays of public nudity. The instructors of these classes were also carefully screened to ensure that they are supportive of The Program and would be supportive of the students. Not surprisingly, some of the Abberville faculty had voiced quite strong concerns, even explicit opposition, to implementing The Program at Abberville (most notably, Ms. Bunch, who taught Women in the Media, which included a section devoted to the treatment of women within pornographic cinema and literature).

President Rayburn also reiterated the special rule that applied only to males enrolled within The Program. "As you might recall, Michael, we do understand that some young men may at times find this exercise to be overly stimulating. Rest assured, we fully recognize that it will be a normal and healthy reaction to at times develop erections."

The blood rushed to Michael's face. He could even feel his penis twitch a bit. Not due to any actual arousal, but simply out of apprehension.

"Maintaining an erection for a sustained period of time can be unhealthy, as well as potentially embarrassing. Therefore, the professors have been instructed to allow you relief within the first five minutes of each class. As you know, you are allowed to obtain relief on your own during this time, but it must occur within the context of the first five minutes of a class, either administered by yourself, your partner, that would be Chrissie, or the instructor." President Rayburn found himself feeling a bit uncomfortable talking about masturbation, and particularly the thought of the delightfully sweet Chrissie masturbating Michael, but, like Dean Worell, he realized that this was part of the benefit of The Program. He was himself, even the President of Abberville, becoming familiar with his own sexual hang-ups and conflicts, and through The Program he would also learn to master them. He continued his instruction. "We don't want our students to be disrupting classes through masturbation, nor do we want any untoward sexual activity to occur in between classes. Classroom exercises though may at times draw upon the fact that you are naked. But, I do see, that, at least for the moment, you seem to be demonstrating quite excellent self-control."

"Uh, yes sir, thank you sir," Michael responded, but his mind was flooded with the thought of actually masturbating in front of a class. There was no way that was going to happen. It would be real cool to have Chrissie jerk him off, but he darn well knew that she wouldn't do it. He would have to do it himself, and that would be dreadfully humiliating. He vowed at that point to keep from ever getting an erection.

"Excellent then, well, I will leave you to your adventure. As I said earlier, we will meet here at the end of the day to go over your experiences."

"Right, yes sir," Michael responded, but he did not move.

President Rayburn stepped up to him and with a gently placed hand on his bare shoulder, he steered Michael to the door. "Why don't you now join your companion, blazing a trail for all of us to someday follow. I must say, it's really quite exciting! I am just so thrilled that you are joining us in this great adventure."

"Uh, yes sir," he glumly replied as President Rayburn opened the door for him to exit, naked, into the hallway to join Chrissie.

The Walk to the First Class

As soon as he stepped out of the office, his eyes met Chrissie. Or, actually, his eyes went to hers. She was instead staring at his penis. "My eyes are up here," he said.

Chrissie's face flushed. "Oh, gee, I'm sorry," she replied. She couldn't believe that she did precisely what she had scolded him for doing.

She couldn't help but notice, however, how small he was. She glanced back again. She couldn't help herself. She figured boys were on average really big down there. After all, they were suppose to satisfy girls with their things. She had even heard that the sight of an erect one can be intimidating. She had not herself seen one. She had not yet done it with a guy. She hadn't even played with one. Guys had put her hand on their things, through their pants, but she had quickly pulled her hand away. She would kiss and snuggle. She liked doing that, but actually handling a guy so that he could have an orgasm was just going much too far.

In any case, Michael did seem to be on the small side, as best as she could tell. She appreciated the fact that he was not erect, but she figured that a limp penis would still at least hang down pretty far. His thing was just all curled up. She couldn't imagine a limp penis actually being smaller. Frankly, it looked like the penis you would see on a little boy, if she had ever seen one. She couldn't suppress a little smile, and then even a brief giggle escaped, despite bringing her hand to her mouth.

Michael knew darn well what the giggling was about. "Chrissie! That isn't nice! It's just because it's so cold in here, all the air conditioning and everything, and, frankly, I got to admit I'm a little nervous about this."

Chrissie felt guilty. He was absolutely correct. Michael Bates was a nerd, but they were suppose to support each other. It was quite possible that he would be her only source of support, and she had started off by laughing at how small he was. She was not anticipating any disappointment in how guys would perceive her, but she knew that she would soon suffer quite a bit of embarrassment at their eyes and comments. "Oh Michael, I am really so sorry. That was terrible of me."

She tried to be more sympathetic. "I know what you mean, about it being chilly in here. Air conditioning is for persons with clothes, not for persons who are naked." She didn't like drawing attention to the fact that they were standing there naked, but it was an elephant in the room that could not be ignored. Thinking of an elephant though brought her attention back to Michael's penis. She thought, 'He's an elephant without much of a trunk.' She smiled at her joke, but kept it to herself.

Michael said, trying to be comparably sympathetic, "Yea, while it makes me shrivel, a little, I guess a lot, it makes your nipples stick up. Funny how that works." His eyes were focused right on her nipples, which were indeed poking out, like the caps of a ball point pen. He often chewed on the caps of his pens when he was debugging a computer. He would sure like to chew on these.

Chrissie's face turned red, with embarrassment and with annoyance. 'This is how he pays me back for being nice?' "Well, it's getting late. We have a class to get to." This was clearly going to be a very, very long and difficult day.

"Yea, I guess so," he said reluctantly. He sure wished they could just spend the day in the hall. But, it was time to go.

Waiting for them outside the front door was the security guard, Hank Adams. The Board of Trustees had required this addition to The Program. Abberville College was quite small. There was no graduate program, law school, or any other professional school. It was a small four-year liberal arts college, tucked away in remote hills of the Shenandoah Valley. It was confined largely to a series of campus buildings that faced each other around a hexagon shaped park (called the Commons). Each building housed quite a number of departments, as there were only a few faculty within any particular department. For example, the sociology, psychology, anthropology, and political science departments were all within one building, the Social Sciences Building.

This intimate structure facilitated substantially the implementation of The Program, as the participants would not have to walk far, and only briefly, outdoors. But, the Board of Trustees did feel that at least the initial participants should be accompanied by a security officer, for their own safety and protection. The presence of the security officer would discourage any untoward and disrespectful treatment of the participants, or at least facilitate their recognition and subsequent punishment. They would expect a relatively higher amount of campus disruption for the first two participants. It should ease up as the students become more familiar and comfortable with the presence of nude Program participants. And, it would also be helpful in enforcing all of the rules of The Program, particularly the occurrence of any illicit sexual activity outside of a classroom. President Rayburn, though, did hope that after the successful experiences of Chrissie and Michael, they could suspend the supervision. It would be a much better, a more realistic and fruitful experience, without the presence of a man in uniform.

Chrissie though was very grateful for his presence, although it didn't help that his eyes went instantly to her wiggling breasts as they left the Administrative Building, nor was she particularly happy to learn that it was his intention to follow closely behind them. She knew darn well that his eyes would be fixed largely on her behind. But, still, it was much better to have him there than not to have him. And, he did appear to act quite graciously, outside of his peeks at her boobs.

"Kids, I know this will be awfully difficult for you. I will make sure that nobody touches you, and that any disrespectful activity is instantly curtailed. If you have any questions, any questions at all, please don't hesitate to let me know."

They set off for the first class, held in the Fine Arts Building, which, fortunately, was only two buildings away. They entered the Commons with considerable trepidation. It didn't help Chrissie that her high heels were clicking and clacking along the hard stone walkway, her breasts bobbing and weaving with her awkward stride. She so wished that she hadn't worn heels that morning. If she had known that she would be naked, she would have worn something in which it would be easier to walk. Maybe her flip flops. You also couldn't walk fast in flip flops but you could at least walk faster than in heels and, besides, they were a more appropriate apparel than formal heels for when one is naked. "Oh my," she quietly exclaimed.

"No kidding," Michael whispered back.

It was so painfully evident that all eyes were turning to them. There weren't that many students on campus this early in the morning, but to Chrissie and Michael it seemed like the Commons was inordinately packed. Chrissie popped another Notoid into her mouth.

A recurring nightmare swept into Chrissie's memory. Quite a number of times she had awoken to a dream, more precisely a nightmare, that she was giving a talk, or was in a class, or, like now, was walking to class, and discovered that she had forgotten to put on any clothes that morning. She wondered if perhaps she should just run back home as fast as possible or just hope that nobody noticed. But, clearly everybody did notice and as the panic, the embarrassment, swept through her she would awaken, her heart pounding. She would invariably say to herself, 'Thank goodness it was just a dream.' She might even chuckle, as it was really absurd for anything like that to actually happen. Maybe a zipper might be down, or a fasten come undone, a bra strap might be exposed, but it was absurd to think that she would in fact forget to put on any clothes at all and would be out in public, stark naked! Well, clearly not so absurd anymore. And, it seemed all the more incongruous to be dressed in heels and carrying her purse hanging from her elbow as her boobs bounced and swayed.

It was evident to Chrissie that the eyes of the boys were focused below her neckline. She was used to that, but not like this. She knew she had an attractive figure, and she would wear clothes that complimented her curves, but this was something altogether different. She at least wished that her breasts wouldn't bob and wiggle so much. She preferred brassieres that cupped and firmly held her breasts. She would at times even wear sport bras even though they would not flatter her figure. She had never gone braless, and was now rudely reminded why. This was one time that she even wished that perhaps her breasts were not so large. She whispered to Michael, "Can we slow down?"

123456...9