Laundry Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

She was loosened up now and her arse was lubed just enough to let him pump her hard. His deep thrusts still gave twinges of pain, but just enough to be fun. Shakira was starting to feel the pleasure of being fucked in the ass, something she loved. She couldn't explain why she loved this sensation, but she did, and as much as it hurt she enjoyed the dry penetrations too, which is why she often teased him mercilessly before she let him take her arse.

"Oh god yes!" she gasped as a wave of pleasure spread through her body. He gave her several hard thrusts, pushing his cock deep into her squirming body.

"You little Columbian slut, you fucking love this don't you?!" he said, releasing her to lay a series of stinging slaps on her jiggling rear. She could only respond with moans and grunts as he spanked her hard before grabbing her hips again and starting to thrust hard. He grunted as she squeezed him with her tight sphincter, feeling every contour of his cock as he thrust in and out of her.

"Ohh give it to me!" she gasped, thrusting her arse back against him. He grabbed the bottle of baby oil and pulled back, pulling so his bulbous head threatened to pull out of her tight anus. She looked back then gave a soft moan as she felt the cool oil pour thinly over her stretched arsehole, him murmured as he let it drizzle over his shaft. Throwing the bottle aside, he grabbed her still slightly greasy hips and plunged back into her, driving into her with complete ease as the oil now meant she offered no resistance. They both groaned loudly, his eyes squeezing shut as she gripping the sheets with pleasure as his bulbous head drove deep into her hot arse.

She felt his fingers dig into the firm flesh of her hips as he started to fuck her hard, pounding about half his thick cock into her slick arse as she thrust herself back to meet him on every stroking, her firm cheeks bumping against his hips every time. They were both breathing hard between their moans, Shakira squealing in pleasure every now and then as they fucked vigorously. They were both hot and sweaty but uncaring, lost in the passion of their anal lust. His hands slid up her slightly oily waist, pulling back against the flare of her hips to hold her in place as they fucked, though she had absolutely no intention of trying to escape. Her pussy was dripping wet, her juices running down over the oil on the insides of her thighs as her clit poked out fully, begging for attention.

She felt the orgasm near the surface as he started pumping her as hard as he could, slamming his cock into her in short strokes, his head driving deep inside her tight body. He was grunting stiffly as he drove in and out of her slippery ass, loving how she was squeezing at him with her sphincter as she groaned and pushed back against him. Shakira's shiny arse was now slapping against him every time with a loud noise, feeling so delightful against his hips and only helping to spur him on. Shakira could take it no more, and untangled her right hand from the sheets and shoved it down the bed. She couldn't open her eyes from the intense anal pleasure and with her position rammed down on the bed with her arse up in the air getting pounded, she couldn't see anyway. Reaching up, she found her pussy in an instant, rubbing her hand over the juicy lips and feeling her erect clit brushing her fingers.

Shakira rapidly placed two fingers on her hard clit and started rubbing in earnest, pressing strongly on her love button as she massaged it fast. She gave a scream of pleasure and her body curled up as much as it could under him, her muscles squeezing him as she clenched. The Columbians body shuddered and spasmed as she orgasmed, her fingers rubbing even harder at her clit as her other dug into the sheet. Her legs squeezed together on his as her muscles pulled and grabbed at his agonisingly hard cock as it impaled her round booty. His climax, which he'd been holding back for as long as he possibly could, burst forth as her spasming body grabbed him tightly. He grunted loudly as he came, his hot load shooting deep inside her tight arse as he drove his oily cock into her clenching arse. He held her tightly as they both bucked and shuddered through orgasm, Shakira's groans turning to a growl of deep animal pleasure as she felt his load squirting into her hot arse. As their orgasms waned, the only thing left was their heavy breathing.

He rested against her warm, round bum for a couple of minutes, gently stroking her back before he eased himself back, his softening cock slipping out of her reddened arse with a little squelch before he flopped down on the bed along side her. She didn't roll over, choosing to simply sink down forwards onto her front with her feet up in the air. Shakira turned her head and looked at him with a sated smile, leaning forwards just enough to softly kiss him.

"So what do you think of my new place?" she said quietly, still regaining her breath. He smiled at her, giving a satisfied sigh.

"It's good, but a little...dirty," he said with a smile, sticking his tongue out at her slightly.

"Do you mind?" she purred back, pulling herself to a sitting position and smiling down at him with a flick of her eyebrow.

"Of course not," he said, sitting up with her, giving a stretch.

"I bet you don't," she said softly, leaning forwards and kissing him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He returned her kiss before she pulled away from him and slid onto the floor, stretching up towards the ceiling. Shakira turned and held out her hand to him.

"I know a way we can dosome cleaning up though," she said, looking at him sexily from the corner of her eyes. He smiled and took her hand, standing up with her. She giggled cutely and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning and leading him towards the bathroom...

The End

I have no plans to continue this, but never say never!

*

As usual, E-mail me with any responses at the address in my profile. I really love reading your feedback and suggestions, so PLEASE send me more of it!

Noj
Noj
745 Followers