All Comments on 'Laundry Service Ch. 03'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
holy hell!!!

You are a bloody awesome writer!!! One of the best I've read in a long while! By all means, write a sequel if you get enough feedback! Perhaps she could be the one to get tied up! *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh wow!!!

best of the parts so far. How about continuing it...? would love it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OH MY GOD

that was an amazing story this last part was unb-fucking-leavable please write more maybe jlo could pop in for a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your Shakira stories are awesome

Plz contine this section of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U ROCK

Dude you rock u f***ing rock ur shakira storys are awesome i agree with other user tie her up :-P keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just because You Begged

Okay ... You know you're good... And I'm just like you... I might be you (hehehehe).,,. But seriously .... I love ALL your art!!!! I especially like your submission of the Minogue sisters.... Especially the Vampire settings..,. I love to learn and want more on Vampire and Warewolves!!!! Needless to say... Love your introduction of ANIME Sex! I would love to see Danni meet the OLD owner of the Castle that turned Kilie into a Vampire!!!!!! But I really want the Aneme especially CLICKS!!!! :):)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This author seems to have mastered the art of merging the romantic and the erotic into a seamless whole, and the result is another superb story, with very appealing and interesting characters. The story as a whole never drags for a moment, and the quality of the writing is also top notch. Laundry Service is one such story, but to really appreciate and understand it, it should be read from the beginning, at chapter 1. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous