Laundry Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"So I went and got this little beauty, and it really does help. Though nothing's quite like riding that big, stiff cock of yours," she purred, nodding to his rock hard erection as she pushed the toy down onto her bulging pussy lips.

"So I think I better give it one last go, before I get all those inches of pure, hot, hard quality," she almost drooled as she pushed the tip of the vibe onto her rock hard clit. She gave a grunt of pleasure as she rotated the tip round her hard clit, her spare hand finding the adjustment and turning it up to full power. Her groan increased to a squeal as she moved it off her clit and slid the tip down her slit, slipping it in a little. Her curvy hips bucked in pleasure as she teased the toy along her opening, moving slowly up and down before sliding it back to her clit, pressing the tip firmly against the hard nub.

"Oh god yes," she breathed, her eyes closed and mouth hanging half open in pleasure. She gave a shudder and her hips ground forwards against the vibrator as she assaulted her clit before spinning the toy in her hand and pushing it up into her soaked pussy. She growled in pleasure as she pushed all 5" of the slender plastic vibrator up into her tight snatch, her fingers quickly finding her rock hard clit as she gently thrust it in and out of herself with her other hand. Passion burned fiercely between her thighs as her pussy squeezed at the toy, her thighs trying to clench together.

"Oh god, oh god," she gasped, pulling the toy out of her dripping wet cunt and pulling it over her pussy, through the light covering of hair to her clit again. Pressing it onto her love button hard, she rotated it in tiny circles as her stomach fluttered and knees went weak as the surge of climax rushed through her body. She squealed in pleasure as her orgasm hit her hard, her body spasming so that she stumbled a little, nearly dropping her toy in the process. She gasped and groaned as she rubbed the buzzing toy over her pussy through her orgasm, her body bucking and jumping as her peak faded away. With heavy breathing she finally stopped, fumbling to turn the sex toy off before looking up at him with a horny smile.

"And if that's what my toy can do, what are you gonna do to me?" she breathed, biting her bottom lip. He was desperate now, his cock bouncing with his rapid heartbeat as he yearned to get his hands on the curvy songstress. Shakira reached back and picked up the baby oil again, pouring some into her hand before she slipped onto the bed, her stockings sliding over the silk sheets with grace. He shuffled slightly in anticipation, desperate for some relief from his long endured hardon.

"How long as it been?" she said simply, and he knew exactly what she meant.

"Our last time," he breathed, looking her in the eyes. Hers widened as he said it.

"Damn you must be going mad there, and these must have one hell of a load," she said, her fingers brushing over his balls. The fleeting graze made his balls tighten and his cock give a strain as it tried to get even harder.

"You're gonna love this," she purred as she knelt next to him, her oiled hand slipping round his cock. He gave a groan as her hot, greasy hand wrapped itself around his shaft, his hips pushing up involuntarily as she started to slowly stroke him. The baby oil let her hand slide up and down his smooth cock sensually, more so than normal, and it felt fantastic. She drew her hand up his cock and squeezed just below his bulbous head, making him grunt in pleasure.

"See, told you you'd love it. Just lie back and let me take care of you," she purred, smiling devilishly at him. He dropped his head back and closed his eyes as he felt her hand slip easily up and down his rock hard 8" a couple more times, before soft, liquid heat surrounded him. He groaned as Shakira slipped the first half of his cock into her mouth, her tongue working gently at the underside of his straining shaft. Her hand held him round the base of his erection as she started to suck him off, working up and down steadily on the first 4" of his thick member. Using her tongue to attack his underside, she dragged the tip up and down the underside, pressing in harder just below his head each time she came up on him.

"Oh god Sha..." he trailed off, his arms pulling at the ropes. She giggled slightly round his cock as she slurped off him, jerking up and down his cock quite vigorously for a few seconds. He thrust up to her hand as she wanked him of before she dived back down, letting go of his cock completely as her mouth closed over the head of him again. Sucking harder than before, she gently nipped the head with her teeth as her tongue swirled and kneaded all over the purple tip. She held his hips as she pushed down on him once more, taking 6" of him this time, her lips wide as they sealed round his cock, following every contour. Sucking firmly at him, she bobbed quite rapidly on him, bumping his head against the back of her throat each time she took him in. Feeling him thrusting up to meet her, she took a breath and pushed all the way down. Her throat yielded and she pressed all the way down till her chin rested against his balls.

He groaned loudly as she deepthroated him for the first time, feeling her contracting throat around the tip of his large cock. She pulled back up, the warm breath from her nose blowing erotically round the base of his cock as she pushed all the way back down to deepthroat him again, sucking hard. Her tongue lapped at the underside of his cock as she pressed all the way down, using everything she had on him. He thrust up into her mouth slightly as she pulled off him, all the way back to his head where she sucked like a woman possessed, her tongue massaging him harder than ever before she plunged back down his length. He pushed up into her throat as she took all of him again, her chin pressing against his balls before she slurped back again.

He felt the climax rapidly approaching, his hips bucking slightly as she bobbed rapidly up and down on the first 5" of his cock, sucking hard, her cheeks hollowing. Shakira knew what was coming, she didn't need to be told, so she slurped noisily off his cock and grabbed it again, jerking him furiously. She dropped her knees and lay on the bed, her face on his lower stomach right in front of his rock hard cock as her hand raced up and down his 8" length in a near blur.

"Come on baby," she whispered huskily, wanking him swiftly with her soft hand. His hips gave a strong jerk under her and his balls tightened. There was a pause when time seemed to almost stand still before he grunted loudly and came, a thick white spurt hitting Shakira powerfully across her eye, nose and onto her top lip. She got her eyes closed just in time with a loud gasp, opening her mouth wide as another spurt caught her across her bottom lip and chin. Still jerking him, several more spurts caught her across her cheeks, forehead and some in her mouth. Shakira milked the last little bit of his heavy load from him with a squeezing motion of her hand as both of them gasped for breath. She lapped it from the end of his cock with her extended tongue before swallowing what had gone into her mouth, giving a mumble of pleasure.

"I've always wanted to do that," she said embarrassedly, giving a shy giggle as she knelt up, licking round her lips to collect what she could reach.

"Better get cleaned up then huh?" she said with a smirk, her eyes rolling upwards to indicate the thick cum that was starting to slide down her skin. She reached up and solidly pulled her finger across her smooth forehead, scraping the cum from her skin onto her digit. With a naughty smile she opened her mouth and extended her tongue fully, laying her finger onto it and then sucking the whole thing into her mouth. Slurping quite noisily, she dragged her finger back out and swallowed, giving a little shiver as she did.

"Mmm sweet," she whispered, pouting at him. His still semi-hard cock gave a twitch and started to swell again. Shakira saw it with a smile as she wiped his juices from each of her cheeks with two fingers, and then slid them into her mouth, animatedly sucking and tonguing at them. Sliding her fingers out of her mouth again with a full pout of her lips, she reaching up and wiped the cum from her still closed eyelid and then using her finger hooked over to clean off her nose. Using her second finger, she scooped the cum from her chin which was now almost dripping off, leaving her with two coated fingers. Giving a devilish half smile, she opened wide and slid her tongue out again, curling the tip slightly before wiping both fingers onto her tongue, rolling her fingers so she didn't miss anything. She lowered her hand and let him see his cum laying on her tongue for a moment before rolling it back into her mouth and swallowing obviously, her body shuddering as a look of satisfaction crossed her face.

"Damn Shakira," he breathed, his cock almost fully hard again. Not straining as it had been before she'd got him off, but almost.

"Every girl needs her protein," she said with a giggle as she turned away from him. She leaned down onto all fours and arched her back, pushing her gorgeous ass out towards him for a second before she lowered one of her slender legs to the floor and stood up. Giving a little stretch, she walked across the room, his eyes following every motion of her stocking clad legs and curvy arse.

"I haven't had a shave for a few days, as you can see," she said, turning to him with a wave of her hand at her pussy. His eyes dropped to the sparce covering of dark hair on her pussy, not much but enough to see.

"I meant to shave for you, as I usually do, but I forgot about it. And now here we are, I think this needs to be fixed don't you?" she said, cocking her head with a smile.

"It's up to you, it's your pussy," he said with a smirk.

"Oh really?" she said, walking back towards him and up the side of the bed. She reached down and slowly rubbed her swollen lips, showing off a little for him.

"You sure you don't want this totally smooth for you? Ready for when you fuck me with that lovely cock of yours?" she said, slowly stroking as she gave him an innocent look.

"Yes," he said, his voice cracking slightly. She smiled at him, and then turned slowly away and sashayed towards the door, swinging her hips teasingly at him. He watched as she left the room, craning to see what was going on. A few moments later he heard water running, then the distinctive hiss of shaving foam. He could only imagine what was going on as he heard the splashing water and the odd rasp as she dragged the razor over herself. His cock gave a jump as he heard her give a moan and giggle, then a minute or so later the water switching off. He watched as she walked back into the room, and his gaze was immediately locked on her now hairless pussy, the lips glistening from the moisture of her shaving.

"There, much better," she purred, reaching down to stroke the smooth swollen lips, spreading them slightly with her fingers.

"Yeah," he said, smiling at her.

"My stockings are wet now though, guess I should take them off," she said with a smile, raising a leg to stand her foot on the end of the bed. Slipping her fingers into the lace top, she slipped her stocking down, pulling the bunched up nylon from her foot before lowering her now bare leg to the floor as she cast the stocking aside. Raising her other leg, she did the same, his eyes taking in every inch of her tanned drumstick as she slid the black stocking down, tugging it off her foot so that it stretched out before twanging off her toes.

"Yeah that's better," she cooed, spinning the stocking slightly and letting it go.

"Aww now I don't match," she said with a slight whine, looking down at her dry legs.

"Well that's easily fixed," she said, giving him a wink as she turned and reached for the baby oil again. With a smile she placed her left foot on the end of the bed leaning back so it was held straight and then luxuriously poured baby oil all over her tanned limb, the greasy oil running over the soft skin. Drizzling a streak over her thigh she stood the bottle down again and reached out to start massaging her leg. Giving little 'oohs' and 'aahs' of pleasure, the saucy Columbian squeezed, stroking and spread the oil over her leg, getting every inch of her firm flesh.

"Mm that's better," she murmured, standing up and lowering her leg again.

"One to go," she said with a giggle, sticking her tongue out a little as she raised her other leg. She placed her foot on the end of the bed and assumed the same position, reaching for the baby oil.

"Bet you wish you could help me with this," she said with a mischievous smile, letting the baby oil trickle and drip over her sexy limb, the oil running down over the tanned skin as she squeezed the now rather empty bottle. She kept her eyes on him as she leaned forwards and demonstrated her flexibility again, reaching all the way up and down with ease as she stroked her golden leg, her soft skin glistening in the light from its full oily coating as she finished massaging herself and stood up again, her greasy body looking stunning.

"You'll thank me for this," she said, pouring oil into her hand. Dropping the bottle, she rubbed her hands together and reached behind her. Shakira pushed her hands down over her ass, rubbing all over her fully curvy booty to apply a fresh coat of baby oil. He watched intently, his breathing shallow as she closed her eyes, fully enjoying herself rubbing oil over her arse. She mumbled in pleasure, then pulled both hands back and laid a firm spank on herself, giving a little grunt of pleasure which took his breath away.

"Oh yeah, you're gonnalove that," she said, opening her eyes and giving a lick of her lips. She reached down for the bottle again, looking at his throbbingly hard cock as it twitched in front of her. Pouring some into her hand, she reached down and pressed it into the freshly shaved lips of her pussy, giving a shiver as she spread the greasy baby oil over her hot cunt. She rubbed it in, her soft swollen lips glistening as she dragged a finger up her slit, teasing her waiting inner lips and fully engorged clit before she pulled her hand away.

Looking at him, she smiled as she slipped onto the silk sheets in a fluid motion, shuffling up next to him. Reaching out with her oily hand, she wrapped it round his straining cock again and stroked up and down, coating him with a little more oil as the final note in her teasing.

"Ready baby?" she purred, leaning close to him.

"More than I've ever been," he breathed, tense next to her, his arms pulling at the rope.

"I bet," she whispered, and pressed her lips against his in a hot, charged kiss. Their tongue danced for a moment before she pulled away with a loud smooch, giving a smile as she turned away. In a simple motion, she threw her leg over him into a reverse cowgirl position, facing away from him. She glanced back at him and then arched her body, pushing her gorgeous arse out as she raised on her knees ready.

"Oh god..." he mumbled, her shining, oily bum right in front of him just begging for to be fondled and spanked.

"See, I told you you'd love it," she said with a giggle, reaching down between her slippery thighs to grab his oiled cock. She pulled his rock hard erection up so the bulbous purple head was in line and then lowered herself so it pressed at the bottom of her swollen pussy lips. Shakira pushed down against him, but due to them both being oily, his cock pressed against her tight pussy and then slipped forwards, his shaft sliding through between her pussy lips, making them both groan in pleasure.

"Mmm, almost. Don't you just love baby oil?" she growled, pulling his cock back to her entrance as she lifted up again to accept him. Holding him tightly, she pushed herself down onto his cock again. There was a moment and then his cock spread her tight pussy and slid inside, his shaft sliding sensually through her oily hand. He groaned as she released his cock and continued pushing down, her tight, velvet pussy wrapping round every ridge and contour of his cock. Her hot juicy pussy stretched round his cock as she pushed herself all the way down till her firm arse pressed on his groin, 8" of solid hardon buried deep in her body. She let out a deep satisfied sigh, looking back at him with her hair hanging slightly over her face, a horny look in her eyes.

"It's been too long since we did this," she said with a little wiggle of her hips. He smiled back as she lifted her hips all the way up before sliding back down him, her pussy clinging to him snugly. He let out a moan as she started a slow, steady rhythm, slipping up and down his full 8" length, pressing down hard and deep so he just about tickled her cervix. She let out a little whimper of pleasure as she moved slowly up and down his cock. He wished he could touch her, but she was fully in control of this and he just had to let her work at him, although he was sure she wasn't going to let him down. She started moving a little faster, pulling up so that the back edge of his swollen head threatened to emerge from her slick lips before she pushed herself all the way and bumped her shaved pussy against him.

She held onto his legs, leaning forwards to change the sensations slightly as she rode steadily up and down his thick cock, pressuring her clit a little more. She let out soft moans as she rode him, which mingled with his moans as her tight, dripping pussy squeezed and clenched at his impaling manhood. Shakira picked up the pace, pumping her full curvaceous hips up and down more vigorously, her beautiful round ass mesmerizing him as its oily cheeks moved up and down in front. She was going faster, taking around 5" of his large cock into her slippery pussy, driving down on him with every thrust, his cock nudging open the entrance to her womb.

"Mmm yes!" she breathed, leaning up straight and arching her back, flicking her hair out of her face as she took deep breaths. Holding her thighs, she bounced up and down on him more rapidly, rocking her hips on him to pleasure every possible area of her pussy. He could feel her juices wetting his balls as she rode him, her hot body bouncing up and down, just begging to be fondled but he was securely fastened to the head rail. The singer gave a groan as she gave a particularly hard thrust downwards and slid her hands up her oiled body, sensually stroking herself up until she squeezed her breasts, gently gripping them. She gave little whimpers of pleasure each time she pushed down on his cock as she swiftly rode him, massaging and feeling her breasts, lightly pinching her rock hard nipples between her fingers. Giving a hard thrust down, she ground her hips on him in a small circle, leaning back so her full rear slipped over his stomach for a moment before she lifted herself up, his cock bulging her pussy lips as it slipped out. Shakira climbed off him, leaving his glistening cock rock hard.

"What the..." he started, frustrated.

"Don't worry baby," she whispered, turning to face him with a smile. Leaning on his slightly greasy stomach as she raised her leg and mounted him again, offering him a good view of her juicy pussy as she did. She straddled him just in front of his cock, giving a wiggle to settle herself so his cock nestled neatly between her round ass. Slipping her oily thighs back over him, she pressed back so his rock hard cock slipped between her warm cheeks pressed against her tight anal ring.

"You know I've never taken it in the ass in this position," she said with a smile, holding his sides as she pressed teasingly back on his cock. He pushed up to try to penetrate her tight anus, but as he rolled his hips, given her position, she simply rolled forwards with them slightly and his cock made no pressure.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers