Laundry Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
736 Followers

"Mm I think you like the idea of anal in this position," she said, giving him a little squeeze as she clenched her bum on his shaft, the hot oily cheeks gripping him strongly.

"Well maybe we can give it a go later," she said with a smug little grin, lifting up on her knees and reaching back for his cock. Shakira stroked his shaft with her oily hand for a moment and then moved back and lowered so he pressed against her pussy again. She sank down and took his cock all the way into her again, able to get a little deeper now she was facing him cowgirl style and his head was straining at her cervix as she sat down on him.

"For now, let's finish what we started," she said with a wink, licking her lips as she started to move up and down. Getting back into a rhythm, she started to bounce up and down on him, taking around half his cock. She gave a shiver of pleasure and closed her eyes, reaching up to fondle her perky breasts again. She breathed heavily between her moans and squeaks of pleasure riding up and down on his cock vigorously as he thrust up to meet her, their bodies slapping together. The hot Columbian started riding faster, thrusting down hard onto him, taking him as deep as she could. His bulbous head went all the way and popped through her cervix. Shakira gave a grunt of pleasure that faded into a deep groan as the tip of his cock slipped in and out of the entrance to her womb, loving how it added completely to her pleasure as his cock pressed deep inside her.

"Oh god yes," she moaned as she started riding him hard, pumping up and down on him hard with short fast strokes. She let go of her breasts and leaned forwards, grabbing his shoulders.

"Suck them," she gasped, her eyes squeezing closed again in pleasure as her nails dug into him slightly. He gave a grunt as she pulsed her pussy on him, grasping at his 8" cock as she rode up and down, thighs gripping his hips tightly. She arched her back as he leaned forwards and attached to one of her nipples, sucking at it hard. Shakira gave a gasp as he wasted no time and started bouncing harder on him, slamming up and down hard with short thrusts, taking him as deep as she possibly could every time. Holding onto his right shoulder, she pushed her right hand down to her pussy, making him switch to sucking her left nipple to allow her room. Her talented fingers found her swollen pussy with ease and located her throbbing clit, poking out from under its hood desperate to be played with. She gave it a squeeze and then started rubbing briskly, her breathing increasing drastically as she played with herself. He thrust up to meet her bounces on him, giving all he could in the situation as he sucked at her nipple, massaging and teasing it with his tongue as she rode him hard.

"Almost there, almost there," she gasped, rubbing her clit hard. He gave a nip to her with his teeth as she gave a particularly hard push down and he felt her spasm.

"Oh fu..." she gasped as she trailed off into a squeal of pleasure. He pumped up into her trembling body as her thrusts wavered in orgasm, taking himself to the edge. Her entire body gave a tremendous shudder and she pulled away from him, rearing up and driving herself down on him, her pussy squeezing and pulling at his cock. She bucked her hips on him as he went over the edge, his cock spurting directly into her womb. Her body gave another powerful jolt, her thighs squeezing him hard as she grabbed his shoulders to steady herself, her nails digging in as she grunted and whimpered her way through her orgasm, his hips twitching under her as he unloaded inside her hot body. They both slowed as their climaxes ended, their heavy breathing seemingly overwhelmingly loud in the calm moment. She looked down at him with a dreamy smile, her hair hanging down by his face as she leaned on his sweaty shoulders, her full weight resting on his hips. He could feel her lovely round ass resting on the top of his thighs, still oily as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"Shame you couldn't use your hands," she purred, sliding her hands up his arms and interlocking her fingers with his.

"Whose fault is that?" he said, looking her in the eyes with a slight smile.

"Mmm mine I guess, but you can't say you didn't do well outta it," she said, smiling at him with a sexy little growl.

"I didn't say a word," he said, sticking his tongue out slightly. She gave a girly giggle and leaned down to kiss him softly, her tongue curling into his mouth and linking with his briefly before she pulled away from him with a slight smooching sound. She released his hands and started to untie the rope holding his left hand, now much tighter than before due to his pulling.

"Mmm very tight, like it tight don't you?" she purred with a cheeky smile as she released his left wrist from the head rail. He lowered it with a sigh, feeling the blood rush back into his limb as she shifted slightly on him, giving her pussy a squeeze on his cock, still tucked inside her sweet pussy. It took her a moment to break the knot, but Shakira undid the rope holding his left wrist to the metal rail and cast it aside, letting his arm down. He opened and closed both his hands to get the blood flowing properly again, feeling slight pins and needles as the feeling returned. Smiling at him, Shakira took his hands and raised them to her chest, placing them on her perky breasts. He felt her still hardened nipples press into his palms as he squeezed and groped her tits, the soft yet firm mounds feeling like heaven in his hands.

"Nice to use your hands isn't it?" she said with a giggle, looking down at how he was tweaking her nipples with his fingers. She pulled back from him, her breasts out of his reach as she turned away. Giving him a sexy sideways glance and a smile, she lifted herself off him, his softening cock slipping out of her juicy snatch as she dismounted him, kneeling next to him on the dampened silk sheets. Looking back over her shoulder, she gave her arse a sexy little wiggle at him, sticking her tongue out slightly. Now freed, he couldn't stop himself leaning forwards and laying a good firm swat on her shiny rear, eliciting a grunt of pleasure from her.

"I really could use one of those," she cooed, wiggling her arse a little more at him.

"What's that?" he said, pretty sure what she was going to say.

"A good hard spanking," she said simply, turning and smiling at him as she ran a hand down over her round ass, laying a little swat of her own on the oily skin.

"And why's that?" he said, reaching out to stroke his hand across the other one.

"Because I've been bad. I deserve to be punished, and what better way to learn my lesson than a good hard spanking," she said in an innocent voice, giving a cute look that made his cock start to come back to life.

"I think I can arrange that," he said, pulling himself to the end of the bed and sitting up, placing his feet firmly on the floor. He held out his hand towards her, and she took it with a girly giggle. She shuffled forwards and he drew her straight across his knees, her warm, oily figure sliding easily over his thighs as he pulled her across so her hips were hooked over them. Her round invitingly arse now stuck teasingly up in the air, still glistening slightly from the oil she'd rubbed in. She settled herself as he reached out to grab the baby oil and then leaned down to pick her vibrator up from the floor, laying the slender purple toy on the bed next to him. Uncapping the baby oil, he proceeded to pour another healthy amount over her gorgeous arse, making sure some ran down towards her shaven pussy.

"Have I been bad?" Shakira said innocently. She squirmed slightly as her rubbed the oil into her firmly, his fingers sliding up between her cheeks, the tip of his finger just brushing her ring. His fingers slipped over her soft, loosened pussy lips, re-oiling them so they shined along with her now glistening booty.

"Yes, and it's time you learnt your lesson," he said, raising his hand and then laying a good hard slap down on her rear. She gasped as it connected, a lovely noise created by the oily spank. He pulled his hand back again and laid another healthy swat on her curvy bum, the cheeks jiggling slightly from the blow.

"Mm I've been a bad girl haven't I?" she purred, looking back.

"Damn right," he said, laying another good spank on her, making her moan softly.

"But how?" she cooed innocently, wriggling on his lap. He laid another, slightly harder spank which made her give a clench and squeal.

"You know how," he said, rubbing her ass slightly.

"Oh yeah I tied you up," she said quietly. He laid a good solid slap on her, loving how her cheeks jiggled. She closed her eyes as a slightly shiver passed through her body from the blow.

"And I teased you," she continued, looking back slightly guiltily. He gave a good swat lower down near the top of her legs to add a new angle, making her grunt quietly.

"And what else?" he said, rubbing her, preparing for the next one.

"There isn't anything else," she said, trying to get out of admitting her crimes.

"What else?" he said firmly, slapping her ass hard. She gave a yelp and wriggling on his lap, her arse looking great as she did.

"I gave you a blowjob..." she said shyly, still tense.

"And?" he said, rubbing her in readiness once again. She hesitated, which was all the reason he needed to spank her again. He gave another pause, but once more she didn't speak so he held her tightly down over his lap and laid a series of hard spanks on her arse, making its oily form shake as it started to pink. Shakira yelped and mumbled, wriggling and writhing to get away from the spanks. He paused again, and she decided she had better admit it.

"I made you come all over my face..." she almost whispered, looking back at him whilst biting her lower lip.

"That's right you've been naughty. You've acted like a right little slut," he said, giving her another firm spank.

"Yes I have," she said quietly, wriggling slightly as it was stinging more each time now.

"Say it, what did you do?" he said, rubbing her curvy arse threateningly. Again she hesitated and he smacked her bum hard. She gave a cry and clenched.

"I was acting like a slut!" she said clearly, her hands gripping his lower leg. His hand slid down over her smooth, oily pussy lips and dipped in a little. He stroked round over her hard clit and through her juicy slit, feeling her arousal.

"Yes you were, and you fucking loved it. Now don't you think you deserve this spanking?" he said, gently patting her oily bum.

"Yes, but I'll be good from now on," she said, looking back at him with wide puppy dog eyes.

"Oh will you now?" he said with a smile, still rubbing her greasy rear, his hand sliding easily over the reddening cheeks.

"I promise," she said in a pleading voice, looking back at him, her lower lip trembling slightly.

"Going to be a good girl are you?" he said, squeezing and fondling her bum.

"From now on I will, I've learnt my lesson!" she somewhat begged, giving the slightest smile.

"Good girls get treats too," he said, stroking her back softly.

"They do?" she said, looking up at him with a hopeful face.

"Yes, and wouldn't you love a treat?" he said, brushing a hair away from her face.

"Of course," she said, gently squirming on his lap as his fingers teased at the top of her pussy lips, just below her anus.

"But do you think you deserve a treat? After the way you've been?" he said, dragging his finger over her tight back hole.

"But I'll be good. I promise!" she squealed, trying to lean up.

"How are you gonna be good?" he said, sliding the vibrator into his right hand out of sight.

"I won't tease you again," she said, arching her back as if she knew what was coming. She gave a twitch as the tip of the smooth purple vibrator touched her swollen lips and pushed back a little to it.

"I won't shake my ass at you," she carried on, opening her legs a little more. He turned on the vibrator very low, making her moan. He slipped it up her swollen entrance, just barely penetrating.

"I'll never wear lingerie again, not even a thong," she gasped, rolling her hips as he played the toy over the back of her pussy. He slid the toy up towards her clit, teasing and buzzing over the freshly shaven lips, teasing at the delicate folds of her inner ones.

"I'll never tie you up again, wouldn't dream of it," she mumbled, giving a squeal as the vibrator slipped onto her clit, now thoroughly coated with her juices. He held it for a second, watching as she breathed rapidly, her eyelids fluttering in pleasure as she tilted her head back.

"And what else, is that it? Should I treat you just for that?" he said, starting to withdraw the toy from her rock hard clit.

"No no! I'll never make you cum over my face again, I won't be a slut," she said, gasping breaths between her words. He pushed the vibe back to her clit again, turning it to full speed and rubbing it round her clit. Her fingers dug into his leg as she shuddered in pre-orgasmic pleasure, her pussy clenching.

"And I'll certainly never be a dirty little whore and take it in the ass again!" she squealed with finality, looking back at him with a needy look. He slid the vibrator down her lips and pushed it up into her dripping snatch, the 5" length sliding in without a hint of resistance. She groaned long and low, biting her lip.

"And how do I know you'll keep these promises, huh?" he said, stroking her arse softly as the vibrator buzzed insistently in her hot pussy.

"I will, you have to trust me!" she begged, squeezing and clenching at the buzzing sex toy.

"Hmm ok then," he said, gently patting her bum. There was a pause where only the buzz could be heard, before she spoke up again.

"But then again, I do like a good assfuck..." she mumbled. In a flash the vibrator snapped off, and he stopped patting her.

"What?" he said sternly. She didn't respond and felt the toy pulled from her soaked snatch, leaving her open and frustrated. Shakira heard the toy drop onto the floor and felt him rubbing her again and knew she was in line for another spank unless she answered.

"I know it's naughty, but I love taking it in the ass sometimes," she said quietly. Hearing a swish of air, his hand connected harder than ever on her arse, making her whole body move. She yelped in pain and surprise as she felt her round arse jiggle, a visible handprint left on her prized asset.

"You can't even keep your promise for five minutes!" he snapped, swatting her hard again with another stinger.

"I know but I just love it, taking a big hard cock in my ass just feels great sometimes, I can't help it!" she gasped, writhing under his hand as it delivered another harsh slap to her, making her cry out loudly with pain.

"You're just a dirty little slut, desperate to her fucked in the ass!" he said, pinning her on his lap and smacking her hard with a series of stinging slaps, her curvy cheeks turning thoroughly red. She grimaced through her yelps of pain, clenching her soft cheeks and tensing as the stinging pain raced through her body.

"I bet you'd fuck me in the ass anyway!" she yelled, pushing up against him and looking at him accusingly. He stared at her for a moment then shoved her back down on his lap, laying the hardest slap she'd ever felt on her tender rear. She screamed in pain, trying to pull away from him as he grabbed her ass tightly.

"You would! You'd do it to me just to make me naughty, to give you a reason to spank me like this!" she shouted at him, wriggling in his grip.

"You wanna be naughty? You wanna be dirty? I'll show you what that means!" he almost shouted at her, shoving her head back down so she was fully over his lap again. He held her tight again and raining a series of very hard spanks on her gorgeous arse, making her yell out loudly in pain with everyone one. By the end of them, almost a dozen, her arse was totally red and tears pricked at the corners of her eyes despite her trying to hold them back.

"I'll show you what you really wanna be!" he snapped. He lifted her off his lap and cast her down on the bed on her back. Shakira looked up at his raging erection and smiled. He smiled back at her, seeing how hot and horny she was for him.

"Go on then! I want it anyway!" she almost screamed at him, a look of urgent lust in her eyes. He rolled her over, grabbing her curvy hips tightly and lifting her into a doggy style position.

"You want it in the ass then you whore?" he said, laying a slap on her tender arse. She gave a clench and shudder, feeling her pussy surge.

"Yeah come on! Fuck me in the ass like the little whore I am!" she cried, arching her back and thrusting her arse back. Reaching down, he pushed his cock down between her cheeks and against her tight, unlubed anus.

"You got it," he said, and unceremoniously rammed forwards. There was a moment when time seemed to stand still as she felt her ass stretch, holding him back for a second before his cock drove all the way into her, stretching her tight back hole to the maximum with a sharp pain. She screamed out as he sunk balls deep in her arse, his bulbous head probing deeply.

"Oh god that hurts!" she squealed in pain, wriggling and trying to pull away from him but his strong grip had her hips locked in place. She felt him pull back, dragging at the insides of her hot arse as he did till his head pulled back against the inside of her twitching, pained sphincter. Squeezing her hips tightly he forced his cock powerfully back into her tight ass, making her scream again.

"This is what you wanted you little slut, and now you're complaining!" he snapped, releasing his grip for a moment to lay a stinging slap on her already tender bum. She clenched only adding to the delightful tight feeling her arse was already providing him.

"Because it hurts!" she snapped back, glaring back at him. Their eyes met for a moment before he gave a shove down on her back, knocking her onto her chest on the bed. She grunted as she lost her breath, giving a squeal as he grabbed her full hips hard once more and pulled back, driving himself balls deep in her again. Shakira gave a sobbing groan of pain, inhaling sharply as he immediately pulled back, starting to fuck her. Her fingers twisted in the expensive silk sheets as he started pumping on her round ass, thrusting his full 8" powerfully in and out of her. He could only go so fast since he was dry fucking her and she hadn't beaten the pain yet, which she knew would happen from her previous anal encounters, though he was taking her so hard she wasn't sure when that might be. She could only moan and cry in pain as he fucked her forbidden hole, his cock driving ruthlessly in and out of her. Though it hurt, she couldn't deny how wet her pussy was and the tinglings of an orgasm building deep within her.

"You love this don't you?" he said, giving her a particularly hard thrust.

"Course not!" she gasped through ragged breaths.

"Oh yeah you do, just look!" he said, reaching down and pushing two fingers into her pussy with ease. She gasped as the little wave of pleasure mixed with the pain from him pumping on her rear as he pulled his fingers out, then held them, glistening in front of her face where she lay on the bed.

"See? That's just showing you're a whore!" he said, pushing them against her lips.

"Suck them," he commanded her, and she didn't think about disobeying him as he sped up a bit, managing to pump her harder now he'd loosened her up a bit. Shakira tasted her sweet juices, sucking them hungrily from his fingers as he pushed them right into her mouth. He slid them out after she'd sucked them clean, and leaned back again, pinching her sore arse hard making her yelp through her grunts of pain which she was giving with each thrust. He pinched her other cheek and then gave her a deep thrust to follow. She squealed in pain as he did, his deep thrust probing unexplored areas of her, though the pain was lessening now.

Noj
Noj
736 Followers