Laundry Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
728 Followers

He was astounded that he hadn't noticed, though she had come on pretty strong. Her motions on them had been perfect, not a hint of wobble, which made him wonder what else she could do whilst on them with a smile. Shakira looked back to him and held her arms out, shaking her body at him in her hot black lingerie, waiting for comment.

"Just...just...amazing," he murmured, unable to say anything else. She smiled devilishly at him as she sashayed towards the bed, pushing her knees against the end either side of his feet. Shakira slipped onto the soft sheets on her knees and started to slowly edge along towards him, her silky knees sliding easily along as she moved over his feet. She let the lacey tops of her stockings just graze his toes as she passed over his feet, slipping just far enough forwards on his legs to avoid his feet moving upwards to her. The hot singer moved along over him, letting her arse drag and rub over his thighs as she got to his groin and his hot, hard cock. Shakira alternated between his gaze and staring at the cock she craved, though she wouldn't let him know she wanted it as bad as him. Giving him a pout, she moved forwards again and rolled her hips so that the front of her lace thong rubbed over the underside of his cock. He grunted and writhed under her as she slowly but firmly pushed her lace-covered pussy along his cock, not hard enough for any penetration but enough to make him know how horny she was.

"God Shakira!" he gasped, pulling at the head rail as she slipped off the bulbous head of his stiffy, leaning back slightly so it just tantalisingly dragged between the warm rounded cheeks of her arse. He moaned and thrust upwards, but she was ready and pulled just forwards from him out of his reach.

"Mmm eager aren't you?" she said with a smile as she sat herself down on his lower stomach, his rock hard cock leaking precum, the juicy tip just a couple of inches from her tight arse. She wriggled on top of him, grinding her arse down into him, the smooth cheeks of her bum sliding easily over his firm body. She lifted herself off him slightly more and leaned forwards over him on all fours, presenting her firm breasts to his face as her sweet pussy hovered just a in front of his hardon.

"You really wanna fuck me don't you?" she whispered huskily, rocking back on her knees gently till the tip of his cock touched the back of her swollen pussy through the lace. Without even thinking her tried to thrust into her, pressing against the lace for a moment before she pulled away out of reach again.

"I'll take that as a yes. But why should I let you?" she breathed, rocking back on her knees and just touching the tip of his engorged member again. He was breathing heavily and controlled himself, holding still as she pressed against him, the heat of her juicy pussy noticeable through her lace knickers.

"Think you deserve this?" she said, pressing back just a fraction more and rotating her hips, her pussy rubbing small circles on the bulging tip of his cock.

"Think I should just let youpush your thick cock into my tight little pussy?" she whispered, pushing back so the bulbous head of his cock just pressed into her a little, separating her lips and pushing the lace just inside. Her face was just away from his, and she lowered her head and grazed his nose, their eyes gazing deeply into each other's. She softly moved in and kissed him, pressingly lightly first before they locked together, their tongues attacking each other's in a wanton moment of lust. Her hands stroked through his hair as they kissed, her body just swaying slightly over him as she squeezed her pussy so he could just feel her swollen lips clutch and grasp at his fractionally impaling head. He couldn't take it and pushed forwards, his cock pushing the lace a little deeper in and around half his head getting in before she pulled forwards away from his stiffy, breaking their kiss.

"Down boy," she whispered, smiling at him as she crawled backwards raising her hips well above his impatient crotch so he couldn't try to penetrate her. The Columbian slid backwards along the sheets till she got level with his cock, and she smiled up at him before quickly dipping her head and dragging her tongue all the way up the underside of his shaft from his balls till she flicked off the tip, making him groan and press upwards to her, though she just pulled away and giggled as she slid back again, her heels dropping onto the floor as she pulled herself up, keeping bent over for as long as she could to offer him a nice view of her enticing breasts.

"This isn't really fair is it? You're there all naked and hot for me, and I'm wearing all this," Shakira purred with a wink as she softly wavered in front of him on her high heels.

"Course I'm still horny, so very horny," she growled sexily, looking at him lustily and hooking the tip of a finger in between her lips. She grinned at him and raised her left leg up and stood it on the end of the bed, offering him a lovely view of her bulging pussy, the lace knickers still caught in her hot, wet snatch. Shakira ran her hands down her garters, sliding them over her sexy nylons and down to the laces of the high heels just below her knee. With a smooth motion, she released the cord round her toned, calf muscle and let it drop loosely round her ankle before she reached down and slackened the strappy shoe. Raising her knee high into the air, she lifting her foot from the smooth linen and gave a slight turn the left before sending her shoe to the floor with quick flick of her ankle. He watched as she slowly lowered her leg back down, taking in every inch of her lingerie clad form as she dropped so she was lower on the left before she raised her right foot.

"How do you like the shoes?" she said with a smile, looking up at him as she unlaced the string.

"Very nice," he said with an approving smile, again eyeing her lace encased crotch.

"Well I just figured you'd want me to have a bit more leg. Since you somewhat overwhelm what I have already..." she purred, sticking her tongue out a little as she flicked the high heel to the floor. Shakira lowered her foot back to the floor, stepping back a little from the bed to offer a little more of her legs to his view. With a smile she reached behind herself with both hands, bending down slightly to reach down behind her curvy bum. With a pull, she raised her hands again, holding the two back garters out to the side to indicate they were released from the stockings. Sliding her hands round her hips, she slid them down her thighs and took hold of the front ones, pulling them up against the stockings a little before releasing them so the lace sprung back against her toned thighs. She gave a girly giggle and reached behind her back, fiddling with the clasp of the black lacey garter belt.

"Hmm do I need this anymore?" she asked teasingly, undoing the belt and holding it out to the sides, twitching it up and down.

"I don't think I do," she said simply and whisked it off to reveal the top of her sensually curved hips. Shakira threw the light lace garment onto the bed next to his legs and turned round to give him a view of her ass.

"Bet you wish I'd take my knickers off huh?" she said, pushing her ass out teasingly towards him as she glanced back over her shoulder.

"Not yet I'm afraid, though maybe this will help," she said, reaching up and unhooking the clasp to her sexy black bra. He inhaled long and low as her beautifully smooth back was fully revealed, and he took in every inch of flawless, tanned skin running from where her low slung thong wrapped round her hips to where her blonde hair hung down between her shoulder blades. She peeled the delicate lingerie from her slim figure and held it out so he could see before slowly turning back to face him. The Columbian wiggled her top half along with the sexy black lace, her breasts jiggling invitingly as they threatened to escape.

"Perhaps this will help?" she cooed, pouting at him.

"I think it just might," he replied softly, resisting the urge to struggle against the binding. She smiled back at him and let the bra drop from her right hand, swinging down away from her perky mounds to dangle saucily from her left fingers.

"That help?" she said with a naughty smile, casting the bra down on his legs, making him jump slightly at the sudden touch. She giggled slightly and shook her chest at him, her pert tits jiggling temptingly at him. He could hardly stand it, the gorgeous sexy singer dancing and stripping and he couldn't do anything about it. With her naughty smile still intact, she slowly raised her left leg and leaned forwards, standing it down on the bed between his thighs. His eyes widened and he gave a shudder as her toes made contact with the inside of his left thigh, the toes of her soft, sexy stockings slipping over his skin erotically. Shakira stared into his eyes as she slid her toes down his leg all the way to his feet, teasingly slightly at the ticklish underside of his foot, making him pull away from her.

"Maybe I shouldn't take my stockings off..." she said, raising any eyebrow with a knowingly smile.

"Yeah, don't want your legs to get cold," he said in a half joke. She just laughed and blew him a kiss.

"With what I'm gonna do to you, they won't be getting cold any time yet," she said, giving him a sexy little growl and licking her lips. His heart jumped with the adrenaline surge, her brazen, sultry attitude making his cock strain even more.

"Yes I definitely better leave these on I think," she said, reaching down to pull them both up a little, making sure they were snugly wrapped round her upper thighs. He watched her rolling her curvy hips, the bulge of her juicy, waiting pussy now even more inviting than it had been before behind its lace barrier, which was still tucked up into her haven somewhat.

"Course, if I'm gonna get hot, I better not leave these on," she said, pulling the waistband of the black lace thong away slightly. She turned right a sway of her hips, pushing her arse out.

"Could really chafe if I gothot," she purred, running her finger down the lace, hooking a finger through the thin piece of lace and stretching it out from between her beautiful round arse cheeks. Letting it spring back, she slipped her hands to her hips, hooking her thumbs into the waistband as she bent over. He watched in awe as she held her legs straight and bent straight over, her arse pulling gorgeously tight, so round and full he could just stare at it forever. She spread her legs a little more so the bulge of her pussy was clearly visible for him, and then started edging her little thong down. Barely breathing, he watched every tiny motion as she wiggled her hips sexily and pushed the knickers down, the tight lace peeling off her curves. She stopped with the waistband just below her cheeks so the crotch was just clinging to the lips of her pussy.

"I think you could remove them with that stare," she quipped as she looked back at him sexily. He caught her eyes and she gave him a wink before arching her back and pushing a little more so the black lace peeled free from her pussy. Watching the knickers slide down, he saw her hot snatch come into view, peeking out between her soft thighs. He couldn't make it out that well given the light and distance, but it looked as hot as ever and he wished he could just grab her full hips and plunge into her velvet depths, but she had his number right now. Shakira pushed the delicate lace down to her knees and let it drop before stepping out of them. She leaned down and picked them up, rolling and playing with them in her hands as she turned to him with a playful smile. Drawing the waistband between her thumbs, she stretched the thong and let it fly, the soft, warm underwear landing on his chest and bringing her sweet feminine scent to new heights.

He looked to the thong and then past it to the stunning Columbian in front of him. Standing with her hair shaken out sexily, wearing nothing but a pair of black lace topped stockings and a smile, he took in every curve of her figure. Her perky breasts, nipples screwed up tight and hard, smooth toned stomach leading to the flare of her sexy hips. His eyes fell to her juicy pussy, her lips swollen and pleading from under a sparce covering of dark brown pubic hair.

"Good enough for you?" she said, giving him a twirl with a giggle.

"More than I deserve," he said, his breathing heavy.

"You haven't got me yet," she said with a sideways glance as she turned and reached over to her dressing table. He looked to see what she had, and his eyes widened as she turned back with a bottle of baby oil in her hands. A grin slid across his face as she flipped open the cap and poured a generous amount into her hand, smiling dirtily at him as she stood the bottle down again. She ran her oil filled hand up her right arm, giving a gasp as she slick baby oil spread over her tanned skin, before massaging and stroking all over her arm and shoulder. Her arm glistened with the oil as she picked up the bottle and poured a load into her right hand to apply to her left arm. Watching the glossy shine spread over her lightly bronzed skin, his cock twitched in anticipation of what was to come. Shakira gave a little shiver of pleasure as she rubbed her hands over her shoulders, her greasy hands spreading the oil over her slim shoulders.

"Mmm so smooth," she breathed, seeing him squirming on the soft sheets as she massaged the oil into herself. Her now greasy hand grasped the bottle again, but this time she didn't pour some into her hand. With a shake of her head, she cleared her hair away and tilted her head back, pushing her chest and perky breasts out. She raised the bottle and tipped it up, squeezing so that a trickle of baby oil drizzled over her breasts, running down between the firm mounds and onto her toned stomach. Giving another light squeeze, further trickle of the greasy liquid dribbled onto her breasts, running down and sliding over her rock hard nipples before sliding onto the undersides of her pert tits. He breathed heavily as she brought her head up and looked down at the oil running down her beautiful body.

She rubbed her hands together as she raised them to near her chin, then slid them off onto her chest, dragging them down to her boobs. Shakira gave a squeeze before continuing down, rubbing her skilled hands over her stomach and down towards her pussy, making her skin glisten and shine delightfully. Grabbing the bottle, she dripped some more oil onto her lower tummy, just above her pussy, before putting it aside and pushing her hand down firmly over it, spreading the oil all over her lightly haired lips, rubbing insistently, a finger just slipping into the swollen entrance. She flashed him a naughty smile as she massaged her chest again, squeezing at her breasts and gently pinching her nipples as she did. The hot Columbian poured a little more oil out onto her hands and crossed her arms, sliding them up and down her sides so her body was thoroughly slippery.

"Hmm I can't reach my back, could you help me?" she said innocently, looking at him and holding the bottle out.

"Oh, I see you're a little tied up right now," she said with a smirk as she turned away from. He tried to pull free of the ropes so he could get his hands on her, but she'd tied him down well. Shakira reached back and pulled her long blonde hair forwards over her now oily left shoulder, revealing her smooth back to him again. His heart was racing as she raised the glistening bottle above her head, tilting it forwards before she proceeded to drizzle baby oil onto her back. He was transfixed by the oil running slowly down her back, over the tanned skin towards her hot, curvy rear. Noting her even tan, it was evident she sunbathed naked, and the thought of her lying oiled up in the sun made his cock twitch. She squeezed a good amount over her back till it was running down onto her arse, sliding over the full, round cheeks.

"Mmm that feels good, reminds me of something else," she breathed. His cock was harder than it'd ever been as she reached back to massage what she could of the thin oil into her soft skin. She picked up the oil again and leaned forwards, reaching back to drizzle oil all over her lower back. Within seconds it started to slide down over her firm ass, running down to her thighs as the greasy bottle conveniently slipped from her grip and bounced to the floor.

"Oops!" she said in a sexy, innocent sort of voice. With a sexy sideways glance back at him, she bent over to pick up the bottle. His breath caught as her semi oiled ass was presented to him, round and ready.

"What's the matter? Is there something on my ass?" she asked saucily, looking back at him.

"Oh yes," he breathed, smiling back at her. She gave a naughty smile as she squeezed a bit more oil onto her hand, rubbing them together before reaching back either side and rubbing her hands fully over her arse. The oil that'd run down slipped easily over the smooth cheeks of her firm, round arse as her hands squeezed and massaged it into them. The tanned globes glistened and shined with the baby oil she was spreading over them, the Columbian very fully massaging and feeling her arse up. She squeezed and fondled, pulling the cheeks apart to show of her tight asshole to him. After a moments thought, she slid her right hand down between her cheeks, giving the gap a light coat before her finger got to her hole, teasing lightly round the outside. Making a complete show of it, she played with herself before slipping the tip of her middle finger into her anus, giving a grunt that made his cock strain.

"Even that feels tight," she whispered, looking back at him dirtily as she pulled her finger out and reached for her thighs. A little oil had made it all the way down and threatened her sexy stockings, but didn't last long as Shakira's hands slipped from her curvy, shining ass down onto the backs of her thighs. Her dainty, greasy hands massaged at the back, playing with the lacey edge wrapped round her smooth legs as her hands moved round onto the sides, spreading the oil thoroughly round the tops of her thighs as she reached between her legs to finalise the oiling up of her body. She hooked a finger back between her legs to the top of her bulging pussy lips and dragged a fingertip down her slit, feeling the heat and slickness of her hot pussy before she straightened up. Looking back she gave her oily arse a shake at him, making him groan softly.

She giggled and turned back to him, smiling appealingly at him as he took in her gorgeous body, now completely slick with baby oil. She held the bottle in her hands for a moment and then stood it aside, not shutting the cap despite her completed massage. She saw the questioning look on his face.

"Well I might need to oil my legs up later, or something else," she said, flicking an eyebrow suggestively at him. She turned and opened a drawer, reaching inside and then pulling out a slim purple vibrator. Smiling at him as she turned back, she waved it at him slowly, stepping back towards the bed so she was directly in front of him.

"You know why I've got this? This sleek little sex toy?" she asked, holding it up and stroking it slowly with her fingers.

"Because you do such a number on me. You fuck me so good, and when I can't see you for weeks I get horny just thinking about you," she said huskily, lowering the toy to around stomach level.

"And I can't stand being horny for that long, I just can't. So something had to be done," she whispered, turning the vibrator on low. Shakira rubbed it slowly in small circles on her soft tummy, gradually working down towards her juicy pussy.

"My fingers just weren't enough, they start to ache after a while," she said, wiggling her tongue at him as the purple toy edged ever lower.

Noj
Noj
728 Followers