I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the gate, I got out and opened it for her to drive through. I re-locked the gate and headed back to the truck. I didn't see Karen's head as I looked through the back window of the truck and the engine had been shut off. When I opened the door, she was laying on the seat with her legs toward me and spread wide. "Ok!" she said huskily, "You got me in this condition, now you had better take care of it, or I'm going to explode." Her left hand was teasing her right nipple and her right hand was stroking slowly and lightly over her sex.

With a grin, I leaned forward and lightly ran my tongue along her inner thigh until I reached her very wet and open sex. I paused, looked up toward her face, and said, "Are you sure you don't want to wait until later?"

With a growl, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face down to her sex. I was grinning as I ran my tongue up along her slit and flicked it over her clit. Her hips came up off the seat and ground against my mouth and tongue, as she yelled, "Oh God, yes!" Just that quick, she was cumming. After a moment, I released her clit and moved lower to feast on the flood of her juices. She was wet all the way down the crack of her beautiful ass. I took my time and cleaned the mess up. By the time I was back up to her clit, her hips were moving up and down slowly and rotating in small circles. I used the tip of my tongue to circle the hard bud in the opposite direction to her hips. She moaned and her grip on my head tightened. It took longer this time for her to build to an orgasm, but it was just as intense.

When I moved lower to clean up the new mess, she pushed at my head and said, "Oh no you don't. I can't take another one of those right now."

I let her push my head away and stood up. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Just beautiful, my mind said and I repeated it aloud. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me. "I bet you tell that to all the women you tease unmercifully and then eat to a pair of mind blowing orgasms." I laughed and then she added, "I love you."

"I love you." I said in return and added, "You'll be the only one I say it to from now on. Aren't you a lucky lady?"

She laughed and sat up as she said, "I'd better be and yes, very lucky." She paused as a far away look entered her eyes. After a second or two, she said, "Lucky Lady Ranch and Resort. It has a nice ring to it, what do you think?"

I chuckled and replied, "Sounds good but what about the guys? I'm very lucky too, you know."

Karen chuckled and placed a hand on my chest. "If the ladies are lucky, then the guys have to be too, that's just implied. Anyway, it was just a thought that crossed my mind."

I grinned and leaned forward to kiss her; before I did, I said, "I'm teasing you. I love it and it is now the official name of this place. I'll add a sign and a new electronic gate to our list of projects; although I do like the surprise that I got, when I got back to the truck this time."

We kissed softly for a moment and then she looked toward the house and giggled, "We had better be on our way before Mary comes looking for us, or at least to see who came in the gate."

I laughed and said, "You mean, who came at the gate."

Karen laughed and replied, "Yeah, that too."

There was another car at the house beside Mary's. It belonged to Marvin, the ex-nudist camp owner. I expected an old man with gray hair and beard, along with a potbelly and wrinkles. Well, he was old and the hair was streaked with some gray. He was around five foot six and wiry; his tan was dark and rich and his handshake was firm. When he hugged Karen, he had picked her up off the floor, so he wasn't a weakling by any means. Not to say that Karen is all that heavy but she is bigger than him.

Mary gave me a hug and then started to ask her mom all sorts of questions, mostly about what was going on with Bill. After we had filled her in, she said, "I'm glad to hear that he will be in jail for a long time. I know we'll all feel safer." She grinned at me and said, "You sure look better than the last time I saw you."

"Thank you. I feel a lot better also, although I'm going to be a little slow and lazy for a while," I said in reply.

Karen looked at me sharply and grinned, "I don't think so. We've got a lot of work to do around here and you're going to help. The exercise will do you good; it'll keep you from being sore, and it'll speed the disappearance of that spare tire. With the barn gone, all our tools and equipment are also gone. I meant to ask if you had gotten around to insuring this place." When I told her that I had, she continued, "Ok, so first thing Monday, you can start by contacting the insurance company. In the meantime, we can get what tools we need from the store so we can get started on the repairs to the front of the house."

I looked at her for a second and then grinned at Mary, "She's even starting to sound like a wife, ain't she?"

Mary did a double take and looked at her mom, "Is there something here, I missed?"

Karen grinned and nodded; "Probably but I won't hold it against you."

Mary said, "Mom!"

Karen laughed and moved over to put her arm around me, "He's going to make an honest woman out of me, although we haven't set a date as of yet." The next thing I knew, Mary was hugging the both of us at the same time. Karen grinned at me and said, "I guess I shouldn't say anything about the early honeymoon, should I?" I laughed as Mary said, "Mom!" again.

Marvin congratulated Karen with a peck on the cheek and another handshake for me. "Son, you're getting one of the nicest ladies I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From what Mary has been telling me, you two have decided to make this place a nudist resort. Well, my wife and I were married for a little over thirty years and ran such a place for more than twenty, I hope you two are as happy as we were."

Karen hugged Marvin again and said, "We will be, of that, I don't have a doubt. Our only problem is that we don't know a thing about running a nudist camp."

Marvin laughed and said, "Neither did we when we started our place." He paused and looked around at each one of us in turn. Looking back at Karen, he grinned and said, "I see, so that's why I'm here. I take it that you need some help or at the very least information." When Karen nodded, he added, "It's going to cost you, you know."

Karen started to say something but he laughed and cut her off. "As you know, I'm not too happy with the way the company that bought my place is running things. It's gotten to be too commercial, all the personal touches that I thought made it a fun family place are now gone. The almighty dollar rules." He paused and looked over at me. "I've been thinking about moving somewhere else but it would be too expensive for me to live at another resort. My house, utilities, and meals are free where I am. I've got a little money put back from the sale of my place and I really need to invest part of it. That is, if you don't mind another partner?"

I glanced at Karen and caught the briefest of nods. To Marvin I said, "Money isn't really a problem. Karen and Mary have been to resorts but don't know enough to run one by themselves. I've never even been to one. What we need is knowledge and that you have in plenty, from what I hear. As far as a partnership, Karen and I have talked about it but haven't really gone into any kind of detail. Mary wants in and is in but, again, we've not talked about any actual deals. I guess, now would be as good a time as any, for us all to sit down and hash this all out."

We spent the next three hours setting up our financial and management arrangements. Karen and I would form a partnership, fifty- fifty. Mary would be put on a salary, plus a percentage, and hold the title of Manager. Marvin would have free rent and meals here, like he had at his old place. Plus, he would be paid a monthly retainer fee as a consultant until we were up and running, and then he got a percentage. This part didn't take long at all. We spent a large part of our time talking about what we wanted to do, as far as how we wanted to operate the place. Actually, most of the time was spent explaining to me the differences between one of the commercial places and a family run operation. Even though I had never been to either type place, I had to agree that the latter sounded like the type of place I'd prefer to visit.

By the time we were done, it was after dark. I got up from my stool and started to look through the freezer. Karen watched me for a second and then asked, "Larry, what are you doing?"

I glanced around at her and smiled, "I'm seeing what I can catch for supper. I'm hungry."

Karen chuckled and said, "I figured that little snack you had earlier, would have been enough for you."

I laughed and shook my head, "Never enough!"

Karen stood up and walked over to hug and kiss me. "I'm sure glad to hear that, because I plan on feeding it to you at least every other day. As for supper tonight, you go sit down; I already have that taken care of. Anyway, you need to save your strength; we have an early honeymoon to start." She turned toward Mary and Marvin, "You two might want to check on which cabins you want to move into. It might just get a little noisy around here, starting tonight."

Marvin laughed and shook his head, as Mary said, "Mom!"

Karen turned back to me and kissed me. When she broke the short kiss, she grinned, "I've been put off for long enough. Wounded or not, I'm going to have my way with you or else." She kissed me again.

I heard Marvin laugh and then he said to Mary, "Come on youngster, we've been warned. You can show me the cabins and you can have the one farthest from the house. That will save your tender ears from the screams of pain and passion."

Mary giggled and replied, "Maybe I should take notes, so I will know one from the other."

Marvin chuckled, "Sometimes, they're one and the same, little one." Mary laughed as they went out the front door.

Karen was cooking pork chops in the kitchen and I was sitting on a stool sipping on a beer, when Marvin and Mary returned. Marvin sat down next to me and said, "The cabins look nice and comfortable. If they're all two bedrooms like the one I looked at, then we have room for twenty-three small families. We'll need some single bedroom cabins for couples and some three-bedroom ones for larger families. An area for RVs and camping will have to be built also, along with a pool and maybe some tennis courts."

I looked at him and then at Mary, "Ok! You two put your heads together and make up a complete list of what we need to have built and where you think it needs to be put. Then we'll sit down and get it all organized. A family area, singles in another, seems right to me but I don't really know. How many RV sites do we need and how many campsites? Bathrooms and showers? There's a lot to be done but we have the time to do it right the first time."

Marvin grinned and said, "I like the way you think. Mary and I can get it all lined out in a few days. Once we have all the major construction done we can open. The minor stuff we can handle ourselves with the help of our members. That's one thing about nudists; they come from all walks of life, they ain't afraid of a little work, and they help each other out."

I grinned and said, "You're the expert. Between you and Mary, I think it'll be a very short time before we have this place running like a well oiled machine."

"Speaking of which," Marvin said thoughtfully as he turned towards Karen, "what are you going to do with the store once you have this place to take care of and Mary is running it?"

Karen paused at what she was doing and looked at him for a second. "I hadn't really thought about that. I'll probably lease it out or find someone to run it for me. Why do you ask?"

"I have that money to invest and from what I see of you folks, my job here will be short lived at best. I was thinking maybe I could buy it. It will give me something to do in my old age; besides, I've never been in the grocery business and I like trying new things," Marvin told her.

Karen replied, "You won't get rich off the place but it will make you a good living. I don't see any reason why we can't make some kind of a deal."

"Like Larry said, we have all the time in the world so there's no hurry. What if I run it for you while you pick my brains and then we'll come to an agreement on a price if I like that kind of work?" Marvin asked her.

"Sounds good to me," Karen replied. "That'll let me spend more time out here, helping with the construction, and learning the business end of things. You could move into the trailer there or stay here, whichever suits you better."

He chuckled and said, "I'll stay here for now but after you get this place up and running, I'll move over there to give you the cabin back."

"You'll have a lifetime membership here, remember." I said. "So you'll always have a place to go and you'll always be welcome. I've already learned a lot of things and we haven't even gotten started good yet. You're going to be a great help around here."

"Come and get it before I toss it out," Karen called, and Marvin and I headed for the kitchen.

We all three had our plates fixed, when Karen looked over and saw Mary just sitting there staring off into space. "Hey daughter, the food is getting cold!" she said. Mary looked at her mom, a slight frown on her face. "What's wrong?" her mother asked softly.

Mary sat there quietly for another moment before she replied, "Things are just changing so fast around here. Just last week we were together, running the store, I was going to school and worrying about leaving you alone when I went to work after graduation. I was worried about you being all alone and unhappy. Now you have a great man in your life, a new business to learn, I have what's looking like the job of a lifetime. The store is going to be sold. I'm just a little overwhelmed, that's all."

Karen looked at her daughter for a second and then she smiled, "Yes, things are changing pretty rapidly but that's the way life is. It never stands still. There are things that happen for a reason and they affect many people at one time. This is one of those things so we just go with the flow, so to speak. You'll catch up in a bit and everything will be fine, you'll see."

Mary smiled and said, "I know Mom, things haven't looked so good in a long time. I'll be alright once everything sinks in and settles down. You have to admit, since we met Larry, nothing has been the same and it has been a whirlwind." She paused to chuckle, "He sure has stirred things up around here, and for the better, I must admit." She stood up and walked over to hug her mom as she said, "I'll be fine, so don't worry. I just need a little time to adapt. I was this way when daddy passed away; I guess I'm just slow in some ways."

Karen hugged her back and said softly, "Yes, you'll be fine; we'll all be just fine. After all, this is the Lucky Lady Ranch and Nudist Resort, and we are two of the luckiest ladies in the world."

As we ate, and afterwards, we continued to discuss what had to be done to the place and in what order. By the time we were finished eating and had the kitchen cleaned up, we had several more pages of notes and ideas. By then there was a half page of things to do on Monday. As I took the handful of pills the doctor had prescribed, I realized that tomorrow was Monday; I had to agree with Mary that things had moved awfully fast, and a lot had happened in just two days.

We moved into the living room to celebrate with a beer apiece and to relax. Marvin was the first to yawn and I wasn't far behind him. At that point Karen said, "Ok, I hate to break this up but tomorrow is going to be a long day and we will have a lot to do. Anyway, I still have a couple of things to do tonight and I don't want Larry to go to sleep in the middle of it."

Mary said, "Mom!"

That made us all laugh before Marvin stood up and said, "Come on, little one, I think we can take a hint. They want a little privacy and we should give it to them."

Mary stood up and said, "I still think I should stick around and take some notes, a girls got to learn things you know."

Karen hugged her and replied, "I don't think so, not tonight. We have a thing or two to work out for ourselves and I'm going to be far too busy to stop and explain things. Anyway, we've had way too many interruptions as it's been."

"Ain't that the truth?" I added with a grin.

After they left, Karen turned to me and came into my arms. "Ok, Mister White, I now have you alone, all to myself and may the Lord have mercy on your soul," she whispered with a chuckle.

I laughed and kissed her on the forehead before I replied, "Well, the soon to be Mrs. White, I'm all yours; just be gentle, I am a wounded man after all."

"I'm going to wound you!" She said with a growl. "I ain't going to hurt you one bit; what I'm going to do to you may kill you, but it won't hurt the least bit."

I grinned as I stepped back and then lead her to the bedroom. As I stopped beside the bed I said, "You know that could be a two way street. I'd hate for them to come in here in the morning and find us both dead, still in the fatal embrace. It would ruin all our plans."

She took my tee shirt off me, and then slipped the peasant blouse off over her head. When I reached for her, she pushed my hands away and back down by my side. "Hey, I'm the nurse here and you behave," she said with a grin. "Now, get your ass on that bed so I can get those shoes and shorts off without hurting you." I grinned and did as I was told; I didn't have anything to complain about, not in the least.

The shoes and shorts were not a problem at all. She looked at the black g-string and grinned. It was covering my balls and less than half of my hard shaft. She licked her lips and said, "Damn, that looks good." She wiggled out of the skirt and leaned over to lick slowly along the shaft. At the touch of her hot tongue, it jerked and twitched. Slowly she worked the g-string down, every once in a while taking another slow lick along my length. When she had it off, she stood there looking down at me and grinned, "That looks good enough to eat but I've got bigger, I mean smaller plans for it."

She climbed up and straddled my hips, sitting down on me, her hot, wet, slippery sex settling onto the underside of my hard, ridged shaft. She moved her hips forward and back a couple of times as she said, in a whisper, "I've been thinking about this since the gate this afternoon. We won't have to worry about any lubrication; I'm wet almost to my knees."

She stopped for a moment as her stomach and hips jerked hard several times. Her hands came to rest on my chest and she leaned her weight on them. After another moment, she blew out a sharp breath and whispered, "Damn, that one snuck up on me and it was carrying a club." Her hips were moving very slowly and she took a deep breath before she leaned down to kiss me.

The kiss was short, sweet, and tender. With a smile, she rose up onto her knees and lifted my shaft to an upright position. As she positioned it against her hot, wet opening, she said, "Here goes nothing." With that, she slowly lowered herself down; I could feel the spongy head press into the tight opening and very slowly enter her. We both groaned at the same instant.

She had stopped moving, just sitting there real still. I opened my eyes, just as she started to apply more of her weight to my shaft. I quickly closed them as I slowly entered her, another groan coming from both of us. My hands were resting on her thighs and I could feel them starting to tremble.

She paused again and then lifted her hips until just the head was inside the tight opening. Then she sat down a little faster and farther as a gasp come from her and another groan came from me. She did this again and about half of me was now inside the vise of her sex. I'm still not sure to this day, which of us came first; but the next thing I knew, we were both in the middle of one long, drawn out orgasm, which seemed to go on forever.