I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

She smiled and stepped closer to me; she looked into my eyes for a long second and then kissed me. Her soft kiss quickly built into one of our toe curlers, our tongues dueled as our hands roamed each other. The ringing of a phone brought us back to reality and Mary calling my name had me heading for the living room after a quick adjustment to the front of my Levis.

It was my lawyer calling from out of state. He would not be back until Tuesday, but would be down to see me as soon as he got back. I quickly gave him the high points of both problems so he could think about it until he got the details. Just before we hung up, he chuckled and said, "Don't worry about this little mess, Larry. I've dealt with the Judge down there before and he's lost both times. He doesn't like to see me in his court; it always costs him money, one way, or another and I don't think this is going to be any different. In fact, it might be better handled in chambers, just the five of us. I'll give him a call and feel things out here shortly. How does that sound?"

"You mean four, don't you? Me, Karen, you, and the Judge?" I said.

He chuckled and said, "And the son, that's the problem and that's who we'll go after. Trespass, abuse of authority, slander, invasion of privacy; that should make for a good start. I don't think the Judge wants that can of worms opened up in public and with him keeping a leash on the son, it will stick. Also a little goodwill towards him in keeping it out of the press will go a long ways toward keeping you out of trouble, if you know what I mean."

I nodded to myself and said, "Ok, you're the lawyer, I'll see you Tuesday. Is there anything we need to do between now and then?"

He chuckled and replied, "Try to stay out of the son's way. My best advice is to stay put unless there's something really important you need to do."

"Well, how about the store, I thought we should get a start on fixing the things listed as a problem," I said.

"Don't worry about that list. I think by Wednesday afternoon, all that stuff will take care of itself. You relax and let me worry about it. That's how I make my living. I'll see you Tuesday."

After I hung up the phone, I told Karen and Mary what he had said. When I finished, Karen nodded her head and said, "This lawyer sounds like a smart man and since he's had experience with the Judge before, I feel much better. Letting the Judge handle Bill is right on the money, as is not going public. The Judge will end up owing us a favor at Bill's expense and he won't like that. I think Bill will be in for a bad time for a while, which will keep him away from all of us. He won't be able to do anything without it looking like he's trying to get even, and the Judge won't put up with that. It would just make him lose more face."

Mary asked, "What about our lost revenue from the store?"

I chuckled and said, "I'll take that up with the lawyer, maybe he can get damages out of Bill. I wouldn't push it too much; if he can, he will. I think having the Judge owe us a favor or two may come in handy down the road when we try and get this place up and running."

"I hadn't thought of it that way," Mary said. "The political aspects of running a resort are not really covered too thoroughly. I guess it comes under the heading of good public relations."

Her Mom laughed and said, "Yeah, when you break eggs, make an omelet. Only we'll use the Judges or rather Bills eggs." We all laughed at that.

After a moment Karen leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips, as she leaned back she said, "Thank you. Without you and your lawyer, things could have gotten really tough on us."

Before I could say anything, Mary walked over, put her arms around me, and gave me a hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. "She's right; you're our knight in shiny armor or rather Levis."

As she stood there with her full firm breasts pressed against my back, all I could think about was how glad I was that I had the Levis on.

After a moment or two, I think Karen finally sensed my distress, because she grinned and said, "Hey you little tart, get away from my man."

Mary looked over at her mother and giggled, "But Mom, it's so much fun teasing him." When Karen didn't say anything, Mary stepped back from me and said, "Oh, ok, but you sure are taking the fun out of it."

Karen looked at Mary a second before she smiled and replied, "I know, but you've got to remember, Larry hasn't been around nudists before and hasn't had time to adjust. I think he's doing rather well considering the circumstances, so don't rock the boat." She paused a moment and then continued, "I'm not getting onto you but I am reminding you of how we treat a newcomer to this lifestyle."

Mary moved over to hug her Mom, before she said, "I'm sorry; I'll try to take it easy on him." Stepping back from her mom, she looked over to me and said, "Larry, I'm sorry. I know that this is a big change for you and I should have been more thoughtful. I didn't mean to make it hard on you."

Karen and I both busted out laughing at that last sentence and after a moment Karen said softly, "Yes you did." This brought a big grin to Mary's face.

"Ok, I did, but that's not what I meant and you guys know it," Mary said, chuckling. She moved back around, sat down at the counter next to me, and asked, "What are we going to do for the next couple of days? The lawyer said to stay put and out of trouble, the store is closed until he gets here Tuesday, I don't have classes until Tuesday afternoon. It seems a little weird not to have anything to do."

Karen looked at me and grinned and then she looked over to her daughter and said, "We have a lot of things we could do, but you're kind of on your own."

Mary said quickly, "Mom, that's too much information again!"

Karen laughed and replied, "We haven't even started to inspect all the buildings and make our list of repairs. What did you think I meant?"

Mary laughed and just shook her head for a second. "This is going to take some getting used to. My Mom with a man, my wish come true, to see you all smiles and playful again. Talk about your adjustments."

Karen laughed and said, "Ok, I'll take it easy on you and cut out the teasing." Turning to me she said, "If we're going to start staying here, then we need to get a few things from the house and store. You know those little things that women find to be a necessity."

I chuckled and said, "Should I bring just the truck or will I need to hook a trailer on the back?"

Both women laughed and Karen leaned over and kissed me softly before she replied, "I think the truck will be enough. That's one advantage of being a nudist, not a lot of clothes to pack."

Nodding I said, "Ok, let's get our clothes on, and get this show on the road. The sooner we're done, the sooner we can relax and be out of harms way. Bill will probably be waiting for you two to come home so he can pump you for information on me, if nothing else."

Karen frowned as said, "He's sure not going to like the idea of us staying out here with you. Well, maybe he won't find out until after the meeting with his father and the lawyer."

The trip to the store was uneventful; Karen drove her truck, with me in the middle between the two women. We ended up at their trailer first and it didn't take long for them to pack the few things they thought they might need. Three small bags were in the bed of the truck when we pulled up in front of the store. I waited out front while they went inside.

While I was waiting, a car pulled up, a woman got out and headed for the store. "Karen and her daughter are only here for a few things right now and the store will be closed until Wednesday," I told her.

She looked at me closely and said, "Oh, ok," and got back in her car and drove away.

I watched as she pulled out of the drive and that's when I noticed a sheriff's car parked on the side of the road, a couple of hundred yards farther down. I couldn't tell who was in it, but I assumed it was Bill.

Karen came out with a couple of small boxes and put them in the back of the truck as Mary locked up. When we were all in the truck and ready to go, I told Karen, "A sheriff's car is parked down the road, so stay well under the speed limit and obey all the traffic laws. If it's Bill, let's not give him any reason to stop us."

Karen nodded and started the truck. As we pulled out onto the highway, the sheriff's car pulled onto the road and followed us. The speed limit is fifty-five, so Karen drove forty. The car just kept pace with us all the way to my gate. When Karen pulled in and stopped, the car slowly drove on by. Mary got out and opened the gate and we pulled through. As she was closing it, the car went past again in the other direction. I had been watching in the rearview mirror but with the tinted glass of the patrol car, I still couldn't tell who was driving.

Mary got back into the truck and said, "I can't tell whose driving but I think it's Bill."

I shrugged and said, "It doesn't really matter now. He can't follow us in here, not legally anyway."

"Thank God," Mary said softly.

The girls were unpacking and getting settled in, when the phone rang. Puzzled, I answered it. Some guy named Marvin wanted to speak to Karen, so I called her.

She spent a good twenty minutes on the phone and from her side of the conversation I figured out that Marvin was the guy that had sold his nudist colony and wasn't happy with the new owners. I snagged a couple of beers, sat one by Karen's hand, and headed out to the front porch.

In a few minutes, Mary came out the door and she was once again nude. She looked at me a moment and then said, "You're a little overdressed if this is going to be a nudist camp."

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I guess I am." I got up and headed for the bedroom to get out of my Levis and tee shirt. I was sitting on the side of the bed taking off my shoes when Karen came in stripping off her shirt. I watched her wiggle out of the tight shorts and marveled at my good fortune.

She sat down on the side of the bed next to me to take off her hiking boots. I moved to the floor in front of her, to do it for her. She smiled and said, "That was Marvin, my old friend that sold his camp. I was right in the fact that he wasn't too happy with the way the place is run. I told him what we had planned to do here and he's interested, very interested. He'll be here around noon tomorrow, so we can talk and pick his brain a little. I hope that's all right with you?"

I had her shoes and socks off and stood up to remove my jeans as she finished speaking. "That's perfectly fine dear. Actually, if he's not happy where he is, maybe we have a place for him here, kind of an onsite expert." As I said this, I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back flat on the bed. I moved closer to lean down and lick her right nipple a couple of times before I sucked the hard bud into my mouth.

Karen gave a small gasp and put a hand on each side of my face as she whispered, "Larry, behave. Mary's just outside on the porch."

I popped the nipple out of my mouth and whispered back, "I know, and the screen door squeaks when you open it." I licked and then sucked on her other nipple, which made her giggle. After a moment of this, she pressed her breast more firmly to my mouth and whimpered softly.

I released her breast and kissed my way down along her stomach. When my tongue traced the outline of the flaming "V" of hair on her mound, she moaned and pushed my head away. "If you do that, there's no way I can be quiet."

I chuckled and replied, "I was afraid of that, so much for my afternoon snack."

She started to giggle, until my tongue took a long slow swipe right up the center of her slit. When my tongue bumped over her clit, there was another soft moan on her lips. Her hands didn't push at my head, so I took another slow flicking lick. Her feet came up off the floor to rest on the edge of the bed and her knees opening wider. I lowered my head, probed, and circled her opening, savoring the sweet musky taste of her. Her hips lifted slightly and circled slowly as I worked my tongue as deep into her as I could. I removed my tongue from her opening and flicked it lightly across the pucker of her anus, which caused her hips to jerk and a soft gasp to escape her lips. I took another long lick up along her slit and ended up making small tight circles around and over her clit, which was standing up and swollen. Her hands were now pulling me tighter to her sex. A groan started deep in her chest and worked its way up to her lips with rising volume, as her thighs slowly closed on my head. A shudder ran up and down her body as she came, her stomach muscles jerking and twitching.

As she started to ease up on my head with her thighs, I planted one last kiss on her clit and sat back on my heels to smile at her. She was so beautiful, I thought to myself. All sprawled out and relaxed in the afterglow of a good orgasm.

She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her; she smiled and sighed deeply. "Oh, I needed that, just the thing to relieve the tension that had built up earlier," she said, and grinned.

I moved up to lie on top of her and to kiss her softly. When the kiss ended, she licked her lips and grinned again, saying, "I think you need to wash your face." When I started to get up, she grabbed me around the shoulders and wrapped her legs around my ass. "Hey, there ain't any hurry. I like the feel of you where you are." With that said, she wiggled her hips and ground her sex against my manhood. "I'd love to try that right this minute but I'm afraid we would scare Mary, or at least my screams would."

I chuckled and flexed my hips, rubbing my shaft along her wet, slippery slit. She flexed her hips up tighter against me and moaned softly. After a moment, she said in a whisper, "You'd better behave or I'm not going to be responsible for what happens. I'm almost to the point of not caring right now."

I stopped moving and kissed her softly. "I think we'll keep that for tonight. I want to take it nice and slow, so we both can enjoy it. We can take our time and not have to worry about interruptions."

Karen chuckled and said, "That would just be our luck, wouldn't it?"

I kissed her again and got slowly up off her. She sat up and reached out to rub her hands over and up and down my hard shaft. Grinning, she said, "You just hold that thought until tonight."

She leaned over, planted a kiss on the head, and then licked the precum off her lips. With a smile, she ran her tongue over the head for a second and sat back up. She grinned and said, "Now go wash your face before I get carried away and devour you."

I grinned and said, "Yes dear."

She laughed and said, "Spoken like a true husband."

I turned and stuck my tongue out at her as I entered the bathroom. She laughed again.

She was gone when I returned to the bedroom. I picked up my beer from the nightstand and took a sip; it was lukewarm. I took it into the kitchen and poured it out. I opened the front screen to find Karen sitting in the porch swing. I looked around but didn't see Mary.

I started to ask where she was but Karen said, "She went for a walk down to the pond." I asked if there was a problem. Karen smiled and replied, "No, I don't think so. I think she just wanted to give us some time alone and some privacy. She left a note for me here on the swing."

I smiled and sat down beside her. I slipped my arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on mine. This feels so right, I thought to myself. We sat there quietly, swinging slowly. After nearly a minute, Karen whispered, "This feels so right."

I chuckled and said, "I was thinking the same thing." She looked up at me through her eyelashes and smiled.

"I love you," I said, softly.

She blinked twice, the smile never leaving her face. "Yes," She whispered, "and I love you."

I leaned over and softly kissed her. When the kiss ended, we went back to swinging.

A little later Karen sighed and sat up. Turning to me, she grinned and said, "This isn't getting anything accomplished. Come on lazybones, let's get some work done." She stood up and offered me her hands. I took them and stood up; as I did, I moved her arms around behind her back and pulled her to me for a long deep kiss. When the kiss brought a little shudder from her body, I broke it and stepped back releasing her hands.

She took a deep breath and smiled, saying, "That wasn't exactly what I had in mind but it sure was stimulating." She took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "You go get the yellow tablet with our notes on repair and a pencil. I'll get my flashlight out of the truck and try to cool down. Damn, I want you so bad."

I grinned and said, "Yeah, me too."

When I got back to the front yard, she was waiting with the light. "Where should we start?" I asked.

She indicated the house and said, "Why not right here?"

We started on the porch and made our way around the house, checking everything on the exterior as we went. Other than a lose board or two and a soft windowsill, it was in good shape. Inside we walked all the rooms but found nothing wrong. I opened the attic and pulled down the steps. Karen started up them, with me right behind. She stopped suddenly at the top and my face bumped into her ass. Since it was there, I took a lick up the crack in her fine ass. She jumped and laughingly said, "Behave, I'm trying to find the light switch and you ain't helping a bit."

I laughed and said, "Bet me!"

She took another half step up and flicked on the light switch, as I took another lick along her crack. She bent forward and stuck out her ass more. I used my hands to spread the cheeks and then the tip of my tongue to explore the tight opening of her asshole. She wiggled her ass and whispered, mostly to herself, "I didn't even know I liked someone messing with that."

I gave her another couple of licks and then kissed each sweet cheek. "Ok horny, let's get back to work."

She giggled as she climbed on up the ladder, "If this is the way you work, how could I be anything else but horny. Damn, where have you been all these long lonely years?"

"Lost in the city," I replied with a grin.

The attic looked ok; there were no signs of leaks. We both agreed that another layer of insulation might be helpful.

Back outside, I asked, "Where to next?"

She grinned and replied, "It doesn't really matter, as long as it has an attic." I laughed and headed for the nearest set of cabins.

Again, we started with the outside and then went in to check each room. There was an attic but no steps, just a square hole in the ceiling. I went to get a ladder from the barn. Back in the cabin, I sat it up under the opening and motioned for Karen to go first. With a big grin she said, "There probably won't be a light switch for me to find this time, but I'll stop at the top anyway. Just to check things out, you know."

She climbed the ladder and stopped after she opened the trap door, sticking her ass out and wiggling it. I didn't need any more of an invitation. I stepped up on the bottom rung of the ladder and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Using my hands to spread the cheeks, I once again probed her anus with the tip of my tongue. The side-to-side wiggle became a slow front to back motion.

With a little shiver she whispered, "I'm liking this more and more. You'd better be careful or you're going to have a very horny lady on your hands, among other things."

I chuckled as I took a lick deeper between her legs, across the very wet opening to her sex. She bent more at the waist and moaned. I explored this tasty treat for a moment more before I moved my head back and gently smacked her on the ass with my hand. "Ok horny lady, let's check out the attic."

She laughed and said, "It's all your fault I'm horny."

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers
1...45678...10